PDA

View Full Version : Transfer Rumours/Suggestions

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52

Rovers fan
06/06/2008, 5:41 PM
Sorry but the Pats ref was a disgrace from the 1st minute

Yeah but it was only after we went 2-1 down people started "blaming" him even though he mad worse decisions when it was 0-0. Just something I've noticed over the last few years.

sligofan4ever
06/06/2008, 5:46 PM
Sorry but the Pats ref was a disgrace from the 1st minute

I agree. sure any ref sent for a rovers match is a joke I mean the one for our match against cork a few weeks back got banned for 5 matches for very poor decisions.

forza rovers
06/06/2008, 5:56 PM
I agree. sure any ref sent for a rovers match is a joke I mean the one for our match against cork a few weeks back got banned for 5 matches for very poor decisions.
what are you on about:confused:

sligofan4ever
06/06/2008, 6:00 PM
what are you on about:confused:

do you not remember that match we lost 1-0 to cork and McKenzie got sent of for supposedly "diving" (thats what the ref seen) hes not allowed ref for 5 matches since that match he was very poor and its been a said time and time again this season. ELoI needs better quality referees.

Boo_Boy
06/06/2008, 6:02 PM
its been a said time and time again this season. ELoI needs better quality referees.

1 word....OBVIOUSLY

sligofan4ever
06/06/2008, 6:03 PM
Anyone know if Almeida's going too extend his contract with us yet ? I think his current contract is up next month.

forza rovers
06/06/2008, 6:06 PM
do you not remember that match we lost 1-0 to cork and McKenzie got sent of for supposedly "diving" (thats what the ref seen) hes not allowed ref for 5 matches since that match he was very poor and its been a said time and time again this season. ELoI needs better quality referees.5 weeks not matchs

Boo_Boy
06/06/2008, 6:09 PM
5 weeks not matchs

5 series of games

sligofan4ever
06/06/2008, 6:11 PM
5 weeks not matchs

ahh right on the website i read it on it said 5 matches.

sligofan4ever
06/06/2008, 6:19 PM
any word on almeida signing a new contract ? dosent his current one run out next month.

RedRebel32
06/06/2008, 6:22 PM
as far as Daz is concerned, i think he has been a bit of a tool and the clapping the ref for frees and cards drives me nuts.but he's not from sligo,it was acareer move for him and you cant blame him for it.he's an ex-player and didnt leave in the best circumstance so i'd give em abuse,but if he came back and performed what does it matter....he is a sound man too to talk to and was very good for us

deecay
06/06/2008, 7:01 PM
any word on almeida signing a new contract ? dosent his current one run out next month.
Hes here til the end of the season

sligofan4ever
06/06/2008, 10:14 PM
Hes here til the end of the season

good to hear, hope he extends his stay to beyond this season.

sligofan4ever
06/06/2008, 10:32 PM
does anyone know the asking price for Faz ? because Cook was saying he will use the money he gets from faz too strengthen the squad and also if Faz is part of a swap deal id like too see zayed from drogs or mchugh from derry.

showgies
07/06/2008, 12:08 PM
Interestingly, Chris Turner didn't play for Bohs last night ! Mansaram did !

sligofan4ever
07/06/2008, 12:13 PM
Interestingly, Chris Turner didn't play for Bohs last night ! Mansaram did !

I know they dont play in the same positions but still why would you put mansaram on and not Turner ? Looks like Fenlon thinks hes not good enough.(which everyone would strongly disagree with)

Rovers1
07/06/2008, 12:15 PM
or mchugh from derry.

dont think Derry would be intersted in Faz.

we all know Faz is good as gone, whether it be Cork, Drogs, Longford.. but for now he's a Rovers player and we should get behind him, he's done alot for us the past 3 years and lets thank him for that at the games from now till he's gone. Plus he will probably earn us a few grand as well.

sligofan4ever
07/06/2008, 12:18 PM
dont think Derry would be intersted in Faz.

we all know Faz is good as gone, whether it be Cork, Drogs, Longford.. but for now he's a Rovers player and we should get behind him, he's done alot for us the past 3 years and lets thank him for that at the games from now till he's gone. Plus he will probably earn us a few grand as well.

and even though he wants a new club he still puts in a great effort to score, but I wish i could say the same about judge.

forza rovers
07/06/2008, 1:03 PM
he prob wont be playing tonight.

sligofan4ever
07/06/2008, 1:30 PM
he prob wont be playing tonight.

if he dosent we'll be missing some proper fire power up front. Judge is playing poorly this season but I can see Feeney going up front. i'd like too see him get a good run-out.

sligored
08/06/2008, 5:08 PM
i got the feeling that faz was waving goodbye after the match last night - he stayed on for 30 seconds after all the other players had gone

sligoman
08/06/2008, 6:15 PM
i got the feeling that faz was waving goodbye after the match last night - he stayed on for 30 seconds after all the other players had goneHe certainly said goodbye to deecay pre-match anyway with a nice peck on the cheek:D

sligo23
08/06/2008, 10:16 PM
murphy is definitelygoing back to dublin(source: the man himself)

also
i heard that judge is looking for leave because his father is sick(no source, just rumor)

sligofan4ever
08/06/2008, 10:19 PM
murphy is definitelygoing back to dublin(source: the man himself)

also
i heard that judge is looking for leave because his father is sick(no source, just rumor)

did he tell you ? and did say why hes going ?

deecay
08/06/2008, 10:43 PM
Thats why people wanted the abuse of Judge to calm down,we sang about him a few times last night

sligofan4ever
08/06/2008, 10:45 PM
Thats why people wanted the abuse of Judge to calm down,we sang about him a few times last night

so I suppose hes not putting in the effort while at the same time his fathers sick.

Boo_Boy
09/06/2008, 12:30 AM
so I suppose hes not putting in the effort while at the same time his fathers sick.

He's just depressed, like i said on the match thread, cookie should give him some time off.

sligoman
09/06/2008, 11:09 AM
He's just depressed, like i said on the match thread, cookie should give him some time off.Why? He's going in July anyway.

Boo_Boy
09/06/2008, 11:14 AM
Why? He's going in July anyway.

How do you know?

sligoman
09/06/2008, 11:17 AM
How do you know?Wait and see.

Boo_Boy
09/06/2008, 11:23 AM
Wait and see.

so you're just guessing?

sligoman
09/06/2008, 11:27 AM
so you're just guessing?Why would that indicate I'm guessing?...I've posted already about it. He's going in July and coming back for next season.

Boo_Boy
09/06/2008, 11:31 AM
Why would that indicate I'm guessing?...I've posted already about it. He's going in July and coming back for next season.

Oh, i get ya now!

Happy he's coming back.

sligofan4ever
09/06/2008, 5:13 PM
Oh, i get ya now!

Happy he's coming back.

I've a feeling if hes off for 1-2 weeks he'll be back to his natural goalscoring ways again :D

Rovers1
10/06/2008, 4:23 PM
Why would that indicate I'm guessing?...I've posted already about it. He's going in July and coming back for next season.

thats not certain just yet... ;)

sligoman
10/06/2008, 4:56 PM
thats not certain just yet... ;)That's why it's in the transfer rumours thread;)

red bellied
11/06/2008, 11:13 AM
No new signings or swap deals and Faz to be sold in July.

Rory H
11/06/2008, 11:16 AM
along with more players to go. I wonder if the situation will turn to us selling Anto. He's got 18 months left on his deal....could be worth a bit. *sigh*.

red bellied
11/06/2008, 11:25 AM
along with more players to go. I wonder if the situation will turn to us selling Anto. He's got 18 months lefhit on his deal....could be worth a bit. *sigh*.

More could follow as well but Cook mentions no names.

Terry
11/06/2008, 11:38 AM
I have been told from a sligo supporter that the club are rumoured to be operating way above the 65% cap. Dont know if he is correct but this would explain why Cook said no new signings and the fact there are a few players going during the july window.

Rovers fan
11/06/2008, 12:39 PM
No new signings

I guess that means we can go back to hating darren manseram!

dublinred
11/06/2008, 1:20 PM
I have been told from a sligo supporter that the club are rumoured to be operating way above the 65% cap. Dont know if he is correct but this would explain why Cook said no new signings and the fact there are a few players going during the july window.

Would be surprised if this was the case as attendances are higher than expected but have got a lean month coming , would like to see us offload Moore, Doherty,Jennings and Foy and get in a couple of strikers.

redtildead
11/06/2008, 1:29 PM
Hopefully we wont have to sell Anto, but I think he'll be off

Id much prefer to lose the likes of Moore, Curran and Foy, would leave us short in depth but keep the quality

Rovers fan
11/06/2008, 2:09 PM
Id much prefer to lose the likes of Moore, Curran and Foy, would leave us short in depth but keep the quality

yep same here,we would be on the same amount of points today if we didn't have these players.unless cook is gonna use these guys there's no point in paying them,although moore is on a pay per play contract iirc.

forza rovers
11/06/2008, 6:18 PM
I have been told from a sligo supporter that the club are rumoured to be operating way above the 65% cap. Dont know if he is correct but this would explain why Cook said no new signings and the fact there are a few players going during the july window.your going down worry about your own club:D

Redzer
11/06/2008, 8:15 PM
your going down worry about your own club:D
And this time staying down. DVD or no DVD:p

red arrow
11/06/2008, 10:04 PM
ok looks like we are losing faz and others such as foy , curran, more , murphy (big loss) and nothing comming in. we need a big striker to supply "boco" and judge. however this is reality. the club was losing a fair bit of money each week so we will just have to dig deeper and keep supporting our beloved. so get as many out to the game on saturday. also i think doherty should go. if we get a place in europe after this clear out it will be a miracle. but priority is for the club to survive

RedRebel32
11/06/2008, 10:06 PM
ya doherty is a nice player but physically cant cut it,curran hasnt developed it seems and well foy,great lad but not the player we had when he was pingin' balls under sean connor when we first got him.he seems to be getting exposed a bit more when he comes on these days,butler is a class act anyways and we have danny as cover

sligofan4ever
11/06/2008, 10:21 PM
ok looks like we are losing faz and others such as foy , curran, more , murphy (big loss) and nothing comming in. we need a big striker to supply "boco" and judge. however this is reality. the club was losing a fair bit of money each week so we will just have to dig deeper and keep supporting our beloved. so get as many out to the game on saturday. also i think doherty should go. if we get a place in europe after this clear out it will be a miracle. but priority is for the club to survive

Murphy will be a bigger loss than Faz IMO. I tought Anto would want to stay atleast a full season :( he'll be a big loss but looks like like Turner will be his replacement (if we do get him) Curran,Foyzer,Doherty and Moore arent big losses but Faz will be a loss and on the financial side its good since hes so highly rated and about the ledgends match anyone know if its gonna sell out ? we need the money from this one. they should get some signed jerseys from all the players e.g a signed liverpool jersey by rush, molby etc... and same for a rovers one signed by McLoughlin, Fagan etc... they would sell very well IMO.

forza rovers
12/06/2008, 7:38 AM
Murphy will be a bigger loss than Faz IMO. I tought Anto would want to stay atleast a full season :( he'll be a big loss but looks like like Turner will be his replacement (if we do get him) Curran,Foyzer,Doherty and Moore arent big losses but Faz will be a loss and on the financial side its good since hes so highly rated and about the ledgends match anyone know if its gonna sell out ? we need the money from this one. they should get some signed jerseys from all the players e.g a signed liverpool jersey by rush, molby etc... and same for a rovers one signed by McLoughlin, Fagan etc... they would sell very well IMO.cook said nobody's coming in.