PDA

View Full Version : Transfer Rumours/Suggestions

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52

deecay
03/06/2008, 11:09 PM
zayed has scored 4 goals this season,which ain't bad considering he was injured(i think or was he just dropped?) I strongly doubt we have a hope of getting zayed but maybe grant as he is further down the pecking ordeR.
Zayed is a possibality

sligofan4ever
03/06/2008, 11:33 PM
could we get Ger Rowe ? or Liam Kearney ?

DRDoc
04/06/2008, 1:30 AM
Zayed, Kearney Liam, and Rowe are all playing regularly for their clubs - why are they even being suggested as possibles?

SligoBrewer
04/06/2008, 9:54 AM
I strongly doubt we have a hope of getting zayed but maybe grant as he is further down the pecking order.

I'd rather have Faz for 6 months than Grant for keeps.

No thanks Doolin.

SligoBrewer
04/06/2008, 9:55 AM
Kearney Liam, and Rowe are all playing regularly for their clubs - why are they even being suggested as possibles?

Because Sligofan4ever hasn't a clue what he's on about

forza rovers
04/06/2008, 11:42 AM
.so true;)

sligofan4ever
04/06/2008, 11:44 AM

Sure players like Anto Murphy and Rommy Boco were regulars last season and we got them (but I think anto was free tho) but in all fairness I can see Cookie going to Accrington Stanley or someone for a striker but have to give it to him though the players he brought from england have been impressive

biscuit
04/06/2008, 11:46 AM
Sure players like Anto Murphy and Rommy Boco were regulars last season and we got them (but I think anto was free tho) but in all fairness I can see Cookie going to Accrington Stanley or someone for a striker but have to give it to him though the players he brought from england have been impressive

Please please please, take a deep breath and thin k before you post. Then read it back to yourself....your posts are like a gerbils with A.D.D at times

deecay
04/06/2008, 11:47 AM
Zayed has started one of of the last six,a quality stricker like him should be starting every game.He was asked by a Rovers fan if he'd play for us and he said he would

sligofan4ever
04/06/2008, 11:51 AM
Zayed has started one of of the last six,a quality stricker like him should be starting every game.He was asked by a Rovers fan if he'd play for us and he said he would

starting 1 of the last 6 and one of thier top scorers this season ?, Hes too good to be a benchwarmer. Hope Cookie will make a bid for him. Zayed will play well for us up front plus a Zayed - Boco partnership up front might work out well.

SligoBrewer
04/06/2008, 12:19 PM

I think Zayed would be a great signing and I would have him here instead of Grant if Faz was going.

Fivesilver
04/06/2008, 12:54 PM
Wonder if we could afford Zayed's wages?
I do reckon Drogheda might be willing to let him go, though, as it's probably of questionable value having a high-earning benchwarmer when their title defence is dead in the water.
Still, I reckon this is one someone plucked out of thin air.

Rovers fan
04/06/2008, 12:58 PM
lads was zayed not injured? I thought that's why he missed a few games? As said we wouldn't be able to afford his wages and imo there isn't a hope of us getting him

sligofan4ever
04/06/2008, 1:20 PM
lads was zayed not injured? I thought that's why he missed a few games? As said we wouldn't be able to afford his wages and imo there isn't a hope of us getting him

never say never. But if he was injured why would he have been on the bench for the last 5 or 6 games. but for instance currently we lead the poll for best brand of football by a margin this could attract some reasonable targets.

Redie
04/06/2008, 1:47 PM
Sorry lads but I don't rate Zayed and would not be keen on him signing for us.

sligoman
04/06/2008, 2:15 PM
I'd have Zayed over Grant or Faz any day. Can't see Zayed coming to us though, think it's just one of deecay's whacky ideas.

Rovers fan
04/06/2008, 2:20 PM
but for instance currently we lead the poll for best brand of football by a margin this could attract some reasonable targets.

that is the most pathetic thing I have ever heard in my whole life. Are you actually serious?

sligofan4ever
04/06/2008, 2:27 PM
here lads sorry about all these messages cousin of mine knows my password. and thinks sligos just made of money!!! and makes s**te suggestions on this. ( I agree about the rte.ie thing too why would players just look at that too decide what team to go to).

sligoman
04/06/2008, 2:29 PM
here lads sorry about all these messages cousin of mine knows my password.Worst cover up EVER:D:D.

sligofan4ever
04/06/2008, 2:37 PM
Worst cover up EVER:D:D.

knew well someone would think its a cover up.

SligoBrewer
04/06/2008, 2:40 PM
knew well someone would think its a cover up.

Are you midgit/seaniesredarmy/rocketfingers in disguise!
Are you midgit/seaniesredarmy/rocketfingers

sligofan4ever
04/06/2008, 2:42 PM
for your information Boo_Boy have you ever heard of summer holidays, and since your so interested in taken the **** of me being dyselixic and whatnot well whats the point in me coming on this anymore ?. this forums about football lads.

sligofan4ever
04/06/2008, 2:42 PM

who ?

sligofan4ever
04/06/2008, 2:49 PM
hold on, have i missed something?

I guess I should have mentioned that before.

Boo_Boy
04/06/2008, 2:53 PM
I guess I should have mentioned that before.

you blamed it on a bloody burger!...

if i remember correctly you said, 'sorry i was typing fast while i was eating a burger'.

You cant come on here and throw the dyslexic line at me when you had the chance to say it earlier but blamed a burger.

im just going to leave it there and delete the other posts before you get me banned for the strangest form of bullying ever

SligoBrewer
04/06/2008, 2:54 PM
you blamed it on a bloody burger!...

if i remember correctly you said, 'sorry i was typing fast while i was eating a burger'.

You cant come on here and throw the dyslexic line at me when you had the chance to say it earlier but blamed a burger.

im just going to leave it there and delete the other posts before you get me banned for the strangest form of bullying ever

Leave the Big 4s outta this Boo Boy!
It's not their fault they're involved in this fracas.:p

sligofan4ever
04/06/2008, 2:57 PM
Leave the Big 4s outta this Boo Boy!
It's not their fault they're involved in this fracas.:p

Ohh ya once I didnt type write becvause I was having somethin to eat what about all the other times then ? and you remember something like that Boo Boy ? are you for rael ?

redtildead
04/06/2008, 2:59 PM
Someone please delete last 20 posts

Id be happy to have Zayed come but I havent heard anything about it apart from here.
Grant is more likely to come id say.

Boo_Boy
04/06/2008, 3:02 PM
Ohh ya once I didnt type write becvause I was having somethin to eat what about all the other times then ? and you remember something like that Boo Boy ? are you for rael ?

you really expect me to believe this?

all your other posts today have had no wrong spelling, then you say your dyslexic (which was way off topic) and then you're next post in response to me has words spelled wrong.

or was it you're cousin?

gustavo
04/06/2008, 3:16 PM
Lads can we stay on topic please

Boo_Boy
04/06/2008, 3:18 PM
Lads can we stay on topic please

im trying.

Red&White Rover
04/06/2008, 8:23 PM
Turner and Mansaram set for Rovers return? Jun 04, 9:23 am

Former Sligo Rovers pair Chris Turner and Darren Mansaram could be on their way back to the Showgrounds from eircom League of Ireland leaders Bohemians in the July transfer window.

Northern Ireland under-21 midfielder Turner and tall English born striker Mansaram followed former Sligo manager Sean Connor to Bohemianss at the start of last season.

However, neither has been first-choice since Pat Fenlon succeeded Connor before the current campaign and could rejoin the Rovers when the domestic transfer window opens on July 1st.

The pair’s return to the north-west may be part of a player-swap deal, with Fenlon one of several Premier Division bosses keen on bringing Sligo’s ace forward Fahrudin Kudozovic to Dalymount Park.

Ocean FM

Have they just plucked the Mansaram thing from the other site? :o

showgies
04/06/2008, 8:41 PM
Turner and Mansaram set for Rovers return? Jun 04, 9:23 am

Former Sligo Rovers pair Chris Turner and Darren Mansaram could be on their way back to the Showgrounds from eircom League of Ireland leaders Bohemians in the July transfer window.

Northern Ireland under-21 midfielder Turner and tall English born striker Mansaram followed former Sligo manager Sean Connor to Bohemianss at the start of last season.

However, neither has been first-choice since Pat Fenlon succeeded Connor before the current campaign and could rejoin the Rovers when the domestic transfer window opens on July 1st.

The pair’s return to the north-west may be part of a player-swap deal, with Fenlon one of several Premier Division bosses keen on bringing Sligo’s ace forward Fahrudin Kudozovic to Dalymount Park.

Ocean FM

Have they just plucked the Mansaram thing from the other site? :o

They have taken it from here http://www.eleven-a-side.com/eircomleague/news.asp?n=32585

Red&White Rover
04/06/2008, 8:49 PM
OK but have eleven a side just plucked it from our site?

sligoman
05/06/2008, 12:05 AM
No, I think it's supposed to be a real possibility.

sligored
05/06/2008, 12:34 AM
i would welcome both players back - i think mansaram could be the missing link. hes a pr**k but he is quality- there is no point in being pig-headed. lets bite the bullet- for the common cause

Only1Rovers
05/06/2008, 8:39 AM
I don't see how Chrissy T is a possibility, the man is on massive wages in Dublin.

I don't think Rovers could come close to paying him.

sligofan4ever
05/06/2008, 8:42 AM
I'd be more than happy too see Chris Turner back, where would he be playing. ? and if Mansaram can really get the goals this time (if the return happens) then i'd like too see him back.

sligofan4ever
05/06/2008, 8:46 AM
I don't see how Chrissy T is a possibility, the man is on massive wages in Dublin.

I don't think Rovers could come close to paying him.

But a quality player like Chrissy T should be playing every match. He might consider a move back to us since he would get a regular place in the team. altough I agree Sligo Rovers cant pay the wages compared to what hes on up in Dublin.

red bellied
05/06/2008, 10:55 AM

http://www.oceanfm.ie/onair/sligoleitrimsport.php?articleid=000002359

gustavo
05/06/2008, 10:56 AM

http://www.oceanfm.ie/onair/sligoleitrimsport.php?articleid=000002359

They just copied and pasted that from 11 a side

Red&White Rover
05/06/2008, 2:45 PM
Turner I would like back, but F*ck off mansaram IMO!

sligofan4ever
05/06/2008, 2:55 PM

Everyone obviously would love too see chrissy T back, but when it comes to Mansaram not as many people want him back but unless he can get the goals hes not worth it. tbh id rather have Tony Grant than Darren mansaram.

Rory H
05/06/2008, 4:15 PM

Manseram said Sligo is too small a town for him so why would he come back. And he's been winding us up every game he's played against us, because we have been abusing him. It wouldn't work....I doubt that story on elevenaside has any substance at all.

sligofan4ever
05/06/2008, 5:21 PM
Manseram said Sligo is too small a town for him so why would he come back. And he's been winding us up every game he's played against us, because we have been abusing him. It wouldn't work....I doubt that story on elevenaside has any substance at all.

if Mansaram came to sligo rovers he would probably do a ****e job up front on purpose.

DocRovers
05/06/2008, 7:09 PM
Darren was very effective for us when here & put in the effort each week. How & why he left is'nt known & I dont think we should judge him on that. He has played well when I've seen him since - including last week against us, when he came on & made a BIG difference. He would be a much better bet than Grant & I think if he was big enough to come back we should support him fully. He would make a bigger difference to us than Chris Turner would without a doubt.

sligofan4ever
05/06/2008, 7:16 PM
Darren was very effective for us when here & put in the effort each week. How & why he left is'nt known & I dont think we should judge him on that. He has played well when I've seen him since - including last week against us, when he came on & made a BIG difference. He would be a much better bet than Grant & I think if he was big enough to come back we should support him fully. He would make a bigger difference to us than Chris Turner would without a doubt.

I doubt it Chris Turner ws a better player than him at Sligo Rovers and Chrissy T would be a great player too bring back. How can you say Mansaram's better than Chrissy ?

forza rovers
05/06/2008, 7:20 PM
galway have a few players up for transfer in the window
wes charles a good back up to pearsy or almada
banana a better cover than pj is

sligofan4ever
05/06/2008, 7:24 PM
galway have a few players up for transfer in the window
wes charles a good back up to pearsy or almada
banana a better cover than pj is

Is Alvin Rouse the keeper who was with us in the first division ?

forza rovers
05/06/2008, 7:26 PM
Is Alvin Rouse the keeper who was with us in the first division ?
yes..