PDA

View Full Version : Clare Junior Soccer

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54

MadMick
03/03/2005, 11:00 AM
Maybe u should go and watch them some weekend and u will find that statement is nonsense.

I might just do that when we are not clashing with kickoff times!!!

Anyone no what the odds are for the Carling Cup?

CousinSylDolan
03/03/2005, 1:11 PM
Not forgetting joey o neill-a top class striker on his day. :cool:

Will you come down out of the clouds you lunatic!!!!!!!!!!!

You said 2 weeks ago Joey was only in the starting 11 cos of an injury and now you reckon he is top class.... Ye must have some team there this year if a 'top class' striker is only in the 1st 11 cos someone else is injured.

Your getting wound up in all your spoofing young man.

MadMick
03/03/2005, 1:41 PM
I am not him, but better looking and a better player!!!!! :p

CousinSylDolan
03/03/2005, 2:12 PM
Fair play to you dave you should log back on as madmick now you clown :cool:

Ah poor old Jimmy you are well and truly confused.... You dont have a notion whats going on sometimes.

MadMick
03/03/2005, 2:31 PM
He must be getting Dizzy, Jimmy just so you know it's Thursday!!! :confused:

CousinSylDolan
03/03/2005, 3:13 PM
Look dave i was slagging joey when i said that.Joey knows this ok so i hope that clears things up for you.Now i think you should start calling around to your team right away to make sure you have 11 for sunday. :cool:

I'm on it straight away.... thanks for the warning. If only ye Special Olympians concentrated on yere own game and not what every other team is doing ye might actually go and get promoted or win something....

By the way what time do Olympic B play in the cup on Sunday. I might go back for a look. I heard someone on here last week predicting Kilkee to win the cup. Specials B on a good run too so could be a close one. All the coverage they get on a2z they must be worth seeing anyway...

Special's A vs Kilkishen will be good too. Kilkishen have lost 4 in a row so they will have to break that fall some time soon.... Will it be Sunday next?????

OpenGoal
03/03/2005, 3:25 PM
I'm on it straight away.... thanks for the warning. If only ye Special Olympians concentrated on yere own game and not what every other team is doing ye might actually go and get promoted or win something....

By the way what time do Olympic B play in the cup on Sunday. I might go back for a look. I heard someone on here last week predicting Kilkee to win the cup. Specials B on a good run too so could be a close one. All the coverage they get on a2z they must be worth seeing anyway...

Special's A vs Kilkishen will be good too. Kilkishen have lost 4 in a row so they will have to break that fall some time soon.... Will it be Sunday next?????

Olympic currently on 4 game winning streak including Kilkishen away, but I agree they are a pretty handy side so who knows.......

1 goal conceded in 4 games for Olympic too, not a bad record. Home win for me.

Bunratty playing this weekend?

CousinSylDolan
03/03/2005, 3:38 PM
Olympic currently on 4 game winning streak including Kilkishen away, but I agree they are a pretty handy side so who knows.......

Home to the Maley Sunday morning. Huge game and looks like you are right Handyman we might be down a few.

Fecin Gaa could hit us harder than I thought!!!!!!!!!

OpenGoal
03/03/2005, 3:45 PM
Home to the Maley Sunday morning. Huge game and looks like you are right Handyman we might be down a few.

Fecin Gaa could hit us harder than I thought!!!!!!!!!

Dont listen to a word of it!!!!!!

bit of gamesmanship going on here I think :)

leftie
03/03/2005, 5:12 PM

SOBs game against Kilkee kicks off at 1:30

oldspice
04/03/2005, 8:42 AM

Olympic on a 4 game winning streak while Kilkishen on a 4 game losing streak looks like a no brainer but Kilkishen did improve last week after a few dismal performances. Ye have to be favourites but we won't let ye have it all your own way. However, I think either team would rather get 3 points in the league than a win on Sunday. One consideration is I heard that some relation of Frankie Coote passed away yesterday and he's down to ref both Olympic games. Does anyone know the situ there?

MadMick
04/03/2005, 10:20 AM
By the way what time do Olympic B play in the cup on Sunday. I might go back for a look. I heard someone on here last week predicting Kilkee to win the cup. Specials B on a good run too so could be a close one. All the coverage they get on a2z they must be worth seeing anyway.

kick off 1.30 .......your right the b team are on a good run..with a panel of 19
its a good sign for the rest of the season..esspecially when we dont have any hurlers to lose...sundays game all depends on how kilkee approach the game...but if you can get in between them they will start fighting with each other..played them last year and 2 of them walked off 5 minutes into the second half...didn't want to play on the same team as each other.....

what odds on both teams losing!!

leftie
04/03/2005, 11:02 AM
what odds on both teams losing!!

Don't you know anything about football? Only 1 team can lose a game, otherwise it's a draw.

MadMick
04/03/2005, 11:03 AM
Don't you know anything about football? Only 1 team can lose a game, otherwise it's a draw.

I meant A+B!!!

leftie
04/03/2005, 11:18 AM
I meant A+B!!!

We're talking football here not maths :confused:

oldspice
04/03/2005, 11:50 AM
what odds on both teams losing!!I would say the A-team have to be slight favourite having beaten Kilkishen away a few weeks ago. The B-team are also on a good roll and with home advantage would have to be fancied. Therefore with both teams slightly fancied (say 4/6 as the draw is not a possible outcome) the combined adds would be 9/4 against both teams losing!!!! Worth a bet?? :confused:

OpenGoal
04/03/2005, 1:09 PM
9/4 for both teams to lose.............you'd better not tout those odds around shannon, the bloody matches will be thrown!!!!!! :D :D :D

MadMick
04/03/2005, 1:34 PM
9/4 for both teams to lose.............you'd better not tout those odds around shannon, the bloody matches will be thrown!!!!!! :D :D :D

I would say one manager would throw it not sure about the A Team manager?

allrounder
04/03/2005, 3:45 PM
Who will win the Clare Cup?

Possible odds:

Bridge Utd, Lifford, Bunratty 9/2
Newmarket, Avenue, Cratloe 5/1
Rineanna, Newtown, Bridge Celtic 13/2
Connolly, Moher, Mountshannon 9/1
Avenue B, Shannon Olympic 10/1
St Pats, Kilmaley, Corofin 12/1
Bunratty B, Rhine Rovers, Kilmaley, Tulla 16/1
Kilkishen, Ennistymon, Hermitage, Rock, Manus, Burren 20/1
A.N. Other 50/1

What do yee think?

MadMick
04/03/2005, 9:08 PM

Possible odds:

Connolly, Moher 9/1
A.N. Other 50/1

What do yee think?

Tulla at 16's is a good bet but does this mean you would give 50/1 on the team that are currently top of Division 1 Mountshannon?
One all Premier tie and six premier away from home so could be only 7 going into the last 16, could be a great chance for a 1st Division Team to win

BallBreaker
04/03/2005, 10:21 PM
I also heard from a reliable source last year that it was definately happen at the end of last saeason/start of this season but it didnt happen!!

Ahh theres a few good young players on the newtown team..
Johney o'Koro...possibly the most skillfull player in the premier...
Ryan kelly...great right winger..also playing in the soccer acadamy in cork!
James McDade...good fullback...player of the year on successive seasons!
Cheeky McDonald..probibly make any team in the premier...the list goes on!!
im sure the above names would be involved in the proposed amalgamations squad!

This amalgamation sounds good,i see a lot of positives for the good of Shannon,this originally was the plan for the 4 clubs in shannon but the Specials got cold feet and Snn Town are happy to be beat by Park Rangers B.
It's not about who can get on the squad next year it's who can get on the squad in 5-6 years time and maybe bringing national cups back to Snn.I agree some good players above,maybe Davy Wall would consider comming back from the View. :) :)

Nibzer
05/03/2005, 9:46 AM

Possible odds:

Connolly, Moher 9/1
A.N. Other 50/1

What do yee think?
How can u put cratloe ahead of newtown and rineanna??you a bit drunk then?Total madness...
Dont kno much bout lifford but change bunratty wit newmarket and it looks alrite!

Nibzer
05/03/2005, 9:48 AM
This amalgamation sounds good,i see a lot of positives for the good of Shannon,this originally was the plan for the 4 clubs in shannon but the Specials got cold feet and Snn Town are happy to be beat by Park Rangers B.
It's not about who can get on the squad next year it's who can get on the squad in 5-6 years time and maybe bringing national cups back to Snn.I agree some good players above,maybe Davy Wall would consider comming back from the View. :) :)

Bringing National cups back to shannon?has a shannon club ever won a national club then?Who?

MadMick
06/03/2005, 8:21 PM
How can u put cratloe ahead of newtown and rineanna??you a bit drunk then?Total madness...
Dont kno much bout lifford but change bunratty wit newmarket and it looks alrite!

See the Specials beat Kilkishen 4-2 , will probably be celebrating like they won the cup tonight, probably a few sore heads tomorrow. Good win for Avenue against Lifford after extra time!!!

Any other scores around from the cup?

CousinSylDolan
07/03/2005, 7:54 AM
Bunratty B beaten 4-1 at home in the league by Kilmaley. I said a few weeks back that hurling would mean Bunratty would lose a few and this is proving to be the case.

Tulla beat Bunratty A 1-0 in the cup which ends the dreams of a 3 in a row... Cant win it every year I suppose but winning it 4 time in the last 6 years is a decent achievement.

I'm surprised Avenue beat Lifford who had been in great form. Did the Specials B win in normal time??????

OpenGoal
07/03/2005, 8:06 AM
See the Specials beat Kilkishen 4-2 , will probably be celebrating like they won the cup tonight, probably a few sore heads tomorrow. Good win for Avenue against Lifford after extra time!!!

Any other scores around from the cup?

MadMick, you really are fixated with olympic , arent you. Youre like an adolescent girl who fancies an older boy and cant stop talking about him. Out of 3 matches played between the two teams this season, olympuic have won 2, and the other a draw. Truth be told, we expected to win, and would have been very disapointed if we had not.

gaffer
07/03/2005, 8:06 AM
Harps beat Bridge Celtic 4-3 yesterday in the first division.

footstar
07/03/2005, 8:59 AM
After Watching The Full Olympic A Game Yesterday I Think Any Team They Draw In The Next Round Will Find It Tough. Kilkishen Threw Everthing They Had At Them Deperate To Get A Win And Had Olympic On The Backfoot For Most Of The Game. Olympic Won The Game I Think Purely On There Fitness As You Could See Kilkishen Just Dyed Off In Extra Time Also What A Great Result For The Harps And I'm Sure Olympic Will Be Happy With That.

CousinSylDolan
07/03/2005, 9:02 AM
Lynch Hotels Clare & District Soccer League Results
Saturday 05/03/05

Gallivan Kennedy Youths League Section A
Bridge United 0 Bunratty 1

Lifford A.F.C. 2 Newmarket Celtic 1

Gallivan Kennedy Youths League Section B
Kilkishen Celtic (P-P) Hermitage

St.Pats 0 Moher Celtic 5

Sunday 06/03/05
Maloney Hardware Shannon Premier Division League
Connolly Celtic 0 Newmarket Celtic A 4

Moher Celtic 0 Bridge United A 1

Clare Hire & Sales First Division League
Bunratty B 1 Kilmaley United 4

Corofin Harps 4 Bridge Celtic 3

Clare Cup First Round
Ennistymon Town 1 Newtown B 0

Tullycrine Celtic 3 Cratloe Celtic B 1

Newmarket Celtic B 3 Bridge Celtic B 1

Shannon Olympic B 0 (5-3 Pens) Kilkee 0

Cooraclare Celtic 5 St.Pats B 1

Manus Celtic 0 Avenue United B 1

Hermitage (P-P) Burren United

Kilkishen Celtic B 0 Kildysart Celtic 8

Rhine Rovers 2 Rinnanna Rovers B 1

Bridge United B 4 Tulla United B 0

Clare Cup Second Round
Kilrush Rangers 1 Newtown A 2

Lifford A.F.C. 1 (AET) Avenue United A2

Tulla United A 1 Bunratty A 0

Turnpike Rovers 1 Rinnanna Rovers 3

Shannon Olympic A 4 (AET) Kilkishen Celtic A 2

Rock Rovers 1 (3-2 Pens) Cratloe Celtic A 1

St.Pats A 0 Mountshannon Celtic 2

CousinSylDolan
07/03/2005, 9:03 AM
Lynch Hotels Clare & District Soccer League Fixtures
Saturday 12/03/05

Gallivan Kennedy Youths League Section A
Fairgreen: Turnpike Rovers V Newmarket Celtic
M.O`Brien 11.00

Ruan: Lifford A.F.C. V Bunratty
J.Deniffee 11.00

Gallivan Kennedy Youths League Section B
Fairgreen: Hermitage V Kilkishen Celtic
T.McInerney 1.00

Lahinch: Moher Celtic V St.Pats
P.Gleeson 11.00

Sunday 13/03/05
Lucozade Sport Munster Youths Cup Simi Final
: Wembley Rovers V Maymount Celtic
Referee: P.Cullen 2.00
Assistant Referees: M.O`Halloran, D.McCarthy

Ballycasey: Newtown A V Cratloe Celtic A
J.Deniffee 11.00

Rinnanna: Rinnanna Rovers A V Bunratty A
P.Mulready 11.00

Ruan: Lifford A.F.C. V Avenue United A
M.O`Brien 11.00

Kilkishen: Kilkishen Celtic A V Mountshannon Celtic
P.Dunne 11.00

Tiermaclane: Rock Rovers V Tulla United A
P.Markham 2.30

CBS Kilrush: Kilrush Rangers V Shannon Olympic A
T.McInerney 11.00

Sel Print Second Division League

Coonagh: Cratloe Celtic B V St.Pats A
P.Gleeson 2.30

Suttons Lighting Third Division League
O`Briensbridge: Bridge Celtic B V Rinnanna Rovers B
J.Stanford 11.00

Ballycasey: Newtown B V Manus Celtic
P.Gleeson 11.00

Norrie Henceys: Tulla United B V Kilkee
P.Dunne 2.30

Clare Cup First Round
Fairgreen: Hermitage V Burren United
A.Murphy 11.00

Clare Cup Second Round

Cooraclare: Cooraclare Celtic V Bridge United A
F.Coote 2.30

Kilmaley School: Connolly Celtic V Bridge United B
F.Coote 11.00

Corofin: Corofin Harps V Kildysart Celtic
M.O`Brien 2.00

Quin: Rhine Rovers V Newmarket Celtic B
D.Brosnan 11.00

Tullycrine: Tullycrine Celtic V Bridge Celtic A
T.mcInerney 2.30

Bunratty: Bunratty B V Shannon Olympic B
J.Stanford 2.30

Lahinch: Ennistymon Town V Moher Celtic
A.Murphy 2.30

Tiermaclane: Kilmaley United V Avenue United B
P.Markham 11.00

CousinSylDolan
07/03/2005, 9:04 AM
Lynch Hotels Clare & District Soccer League Fixtures
Thursday 17/03/05

Newmarket: Newmarket Celtic A V Lifford A.F.C
P.Dunne 11.00

Lahinch: Moher Celtic V Bunratty A
J.Deniffee 2.30

Coonagh: Cratloe Celtic A V Avenue United A
D.McCarthy 11.00

Sixmilebridge: Bridge United A V Newtown A
P.Markham 10.00

Kilmaley School: Connolly Celtic V Rinnanna Rovers A
A.Murphy 11.00

Norrie Henceys: Tulla United A V Bunratty B
T.McInerney 2.30

Kilkishen: Kilkishen Celtic A V Corofin Harps
P.Gleeson 11.00

Tiermaclane: Rock Rovers V Bridge Celtic A
M.O`Brien 3.00

Shannon: Shannon Olympic A V Mountshannon Celtic
M.O`Halloran 11.00

Tiermaclane: Kilmaley United V Kilrush Rangers
T.McInerney 11.00

SEL Print Second Division League
Coonagh: Cratloe Celtic B V Hermitage
D.McCarthy 1.30

Kildysart: Kildysart Celtic V St.Pats A
F.Coote 2.30

Tullycrine: Tullycrine Celtic V Cooraclare Celtic
J.Stanford 11.00

Fairgreen: Avenue United B V Turnpike Rovers
F.Coote 11.00

Suttons Lighting Third Division League
O`Briensbridge: Bridge Celtic B V Manus Celtic
D.Brosnan 11.00

Kilkee: Kilkee V St.Pats B
J.Stanford 2.00

Kilkishen: Kilkishen Celtic B V Tulla United B
P.Gleeson 1.30

Quin: Rhine Rovers V Shannon Olympic B

Newmarket: Newmarket Celtic B V Newtown B
P.Dunne 1.30

OpenGoal
07/03/2005, 9:13 AM
After Watching The Full Olympic A Game Yesterday I Think Any Team They Draw In The Next Round Will Find It Tough. Kilkishen Threw Everthing They Had At Them Deperate To Get A Win And Had Olympic On The Backfoot For Most Of The Game. Olympic Won The Game I Think Purely On There Fitness As You Could See Kilkishen Just Dyed Off In Extra Time Also What A Great Result For The Harps And I'm Sure Olympic Will Be Happy With That.

Footstar,

I agree, Kilkishen did have Olympic on the backfoot for most of the game. Out-footballed us too for long periods. the kilkishen strikers really let the side down, as they had numerous shots that went out over the fence. Had they been more clinical they could easily have taken the tie in normal time.

oldspice
07/03/2005, 9:40 AM
Footstar,

I agree, Kilkishen did have Olympic on the backfoot for most of the game. Out-footballed us too for long periods. the kilkishen strikers really let the side down, as they had numerous shots that went out over the fence. Had they been more clinical they could easily have taken the tie in normal time.

As you rightly say, Kilkishen were guilty of not taking their chances yesterday and did boss the game otherwise for long periods. However, quite simply, you win games if you score more goals than the opposition and yesterday, Olympic scored more goals than us so they deserved to progress. The big advantage Olympic have over Kilkishen is their front pairing. The Kilkishen defence had them in their pockets ofr most of the game but, one defensive error led to the penalty, really Olympic didn't threaten the Kilkishen goal in normal time otherwise. In extra time, when players began to tire, the front two for Olympic showed how deadly the can be when given a sniff. First Joey, took advantage of a mix-up in defence when a less alert player wouldn't even have contested it and then Jimmy Houlihan had the legs of a tired defence and when fouled, he finished the free kick expertly. The last goal was a nothing really as it was the last kick of the game but it was well taken all the same. I don't want to seem like a sore loser and genuinely wish Olympic the best in the cup but Paddy Mul did admit afterwards that he bottled it on the Kilkishen penalty at the end of normal time. He had said there were 4 minutes left just a few seconds earlier and then just took the easy option after he had blown extremely late for a penalty. Could anyone have argued if Kilkishen had taken it 2-1 in normal time?

OpenGoal
07/03/2005, 10:23 AM
As you rightly say, Kilkishen were guilty of not taking their chances yesterday and did boss the game otherwise for long periods. However, quite simply, you win games if you score more goals than the opposition and yesterday, Olympic scored more goals than us so they deserved to progress. The big advantage Olympic have over Kilkishen is their front pairing. The Kilkishen defence had them in their pockets ofr most of the game but, one defensive error led to the penalty, really Olympic didn't threaten the Kilkishen goal in normal time otherwise. In extra time, when players began to tire, the front two for Olympic showed how deadly the can be when given a sniff. First Joey, took advantage of a mix-up in defence when a less alert player wouldn't even have contested it and then Jimmy Houlihan had the legs of a tired defence and when fouled, he finished the free kick expertly. The last goal was a nothing really as it was the last kick of the game but it was well taken all the same. I don't want to seem like a sore loser and genuinely wish Olympic the best in the cup but Paddy Mul did admit afterwards that he bottled it on the Kilkishen penalty at the end of normal time. He had said there were 4 minutes left just a few seconds earlier and then just took the easy option after he had blown extremely late for a penalty. Could anyone have argued if Kilkishen had taken it 2-1 in normal time?

MMMMMMMM........I think i'll do an Arsene Wengr on it, "I didnt see it" :D :D

footstar
07/03/2005, 10:45 AM
I Argee, Olympic Deserved It In The End. Kilkishen Did'nt Take Their Chances And Payed For It In The End.

MadMick
07/03/2005, 10:57 AM

You seem quite agreeved about the match, I have been probably the biggest critic of the Specials, but it sounds like they were able to deal with what you threw at them and responded accordingly in kind. Are they fitter and more focused? How do you think they will fare for the rest of the season, I am not sure if they can hold it together as all teams will be gunning for them especially the Mighty Bunratty B team who will no doubt have the strongest team available for those games!!!!

tulla b
07/03/2005, 11:08 AM
Whats happening at Bunratty. out of the cup to Tulla. was looking at recent results and they same to be leaking a fair few goals.

CousinSylDolan
07/03/2005, 11:43 AM
Whats happening at Bunratty. out of the cup to Tulla. was looking at recent results and they same to be leaking a fair few goals.

Have to say it was a surprise to hear they lost yesterday. Would have been nice to win 3 in a row but 4 cups from the last 6 years is not a bad record.

However no trophies are given out this time of year so I hope Tulla dont think its job done now that they put out the holders....

I heard a rumour at the weekend that Tulla B lost 17-2 to Manus recently but only 7-2 was printed as a result... Stephen Hickey was supposed to have got 11 of the goals. Any truth in this???????

tulla b
07/03/2005, 12:17 PM
No Truth In That It Was Only 13- 2, I Don't Think Tulla Will Get Carried Away With The Win But All The Same It Was A Good Result From A Team Who Are Supposed To Be A Bunch Of Thumpers. By The Way Looking At The League Table It Does'nt Matter When The Trophies Are Handed Out This Yaer, Bunratty Won't Be Recieving One.

footstar
07/03/2005, 12:18 PM
You seem quite agreeved about the match, I have been probably the biggest critic of the Specials, but it sounds like they were able to deal with what you threw at them and responded accordingly in kind. Are they fitter and more focused? How do you think they will fare for the rest of the season, I am not sure if they can hold it together as all teams will be gunning for them especially the Mighty Bunratty B team who will no doubt have the strongest team available for those games!!!! I DON'T THINK YOU WOULD REALLY CALL BUNRATTY B MIGHTY ESPEICALLY AFTER THEIR RESULT AT THE WEEKEND. I'D SAY S. OLYMPIC B WILL GIVE THEM A GREAT GAME IN THE CUP AND COULD EVEN SUPRISE THEM. THOSE ANYBODY ELSE THINK THE SAME AS ME?

CousinSylDolan
07/03/2005, 1:07 PM
By The Way Looking At The League Table It Does'nt Matter When The Trophies Are Handed Out This Yaer, Bunratty Won't Be Recieving One.

Long way to go as they have not even played half of their lg games yet.

However I cant see them up there this year and losing 9/10 of last years double winning team was always going to be too hard of a blow.

Still the trophy room in Bunratty is still well full after the last 10 years of football and 1 year of a blip can be expected. It would be great to see Olympic, Mntshn or Bridge Celtic go and win the cup now!!!!!!! Its wide open this year and any 1 of 10 teams could win it.

BallBreaker
07/03/2005, 1:58 PM
Long way to go as they have not even played half of their lg games yet.

However I cant see them up there this year and losing 9/10 of last years double winning team was always going to be too hard of a blow.

Still the trophy room in Bunratty is still well full after the last 10 years of football and 1 year of a blip can be expected. It would be great to see Olympic, Mntshn or Bridge Celtic go and win the cup now!!!!!!! Its wide open this year and any 1 of 10 teams could win it.

Did they all retire??? The rumour is the manager has been found out and nobody believes all the crap he speaks,you mark my words Bunratty will slowly decline as long as that manager is there..... :cool: :cool:

CousinSylDolan
07/03/2005, 2:18 PM
Did they all retire??? The rumour is the manager has been found out and nobody believes all the crap he speaks,you mark my words Bunratty will slowly decline as long as that manager is there..... :cool: :cool:

Most joined Park who got to an Fai quarter final this year. A few went to other clubs around...

That manager you say has been found out won the double last year.... Cant see your point to be honest. :confused:

Spudd
07/03/2005, 2:34 PM
He the same guy newtown got rid of?

Spudd
07/03/2005, 2:38 PM
Most of your 9/10 dat left joined park??
i can only name 3 mate...

CousinSylDolan
07/03/2005, 3:11 PM
Most of your 9/10 dat left joined park??
i can only name 3 mate...

Sorry maybe I can be a bit more precise.

Darren Whelan...Park
Derek Byrne...Injured for season
Declan Adams...Park
Con Collins...Moved to Australia
Noel Collins...Injured all season
Jimmy Houlihan...Specials
Sean McDade...Not playing anymore
Brian Casey...Living in London
Trevor Toomey...Moved to Austraila
Darren Ryan...Park

These are the 10 players from last year's double winning team that are now not playing with Bunratty.

Apologies for the mis-conception. I probably should have said "some" instead of "most".

MadMick
07/03/2005, 3:47 PM
There must be some sort of mistake jimmy houlihan joined shannon olympic :cool:

it was correct Specials Olympic!!! Special by name and Special by Nature!

leftie
07/03/2005, 4:29 PM
it was correct Specials Olympic!!! Special by name and Special by Nature!

That's weak man, can ye boys not come up with anything better than an obvious play on words? What's your problem with Olympic anyway, were you rejected by them at some point?

leftie
07/03/2005, 4:38 PM
In the interest of getting the conversation back on football matters (or at least gambling on football), the cup threw up some surprises yesterday. Is there anyplace that gives odds on the cup, and would anyone know how these have been affected in light of the weekend's events. Also, when is the draw for the 3rd round made, is it after next weeks games?

CousinSylDolan
08/03/2005, 7:27 AM
cousin syl saw you at the olympic b match on sunday...what did you think...and who is on the bunratty b team this year is it the same old heads ???

No the squad this year has changed a good bit to be honest. We lost about 3 who went to play with the A team and a few more went their seperate ways after the change to management...

We are struggling the last 2 weeks for numbers cos of 3/4 players involved in GAA so we are depending on youths really.

I'll put it this way when Cousin Syl has to take the field himself its not a good sign of strength in depth. :D :D :D