PDA

View Full Version : Clare Junior Soccer

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54

oldspice
05/04/2005, 2:10 PM
You must fancy your chances against Rock twice, Mountshannon and the team I cannot mention for fear of causing an outcry! Who else do you have to play?

Some weird logic bouncing around there guys. Don't see why we shouldn't fancy our chances against Olympic. We drew with them twice in ordinary time and once they beat us when we were understrength. Then why should we fancy our chances against them when we've lost to BunrattyB, who Olympic beat (by all accounts) quite comfortably last week. Use me in ye're mind games by all accounts, just don't expect me to play ball. The reality is that any yeam in this division is capable of taking points off any other so we'll just take things one game at a time and let other teams worry about themselves. To answer your other question MM, we have Rock twice, Olympic, Mountshannon and Kilrush away, and Bridge Celtic and Bunratty B at home. Don't see any handy games there but at the same time, I don't see any that we're not capable of winning either. I think I'd rather be in Mountshannon's position with points in the bag and others below them scrapping for the right to contest with them.

oldspice
05/04/2005, 3:42 PM
Who were ye missing when we beat ye 2-0 in the league?Ye even had brian donnelon that day.I believe olympic were missing players that day though.

Perhaps we had a full team so and I'm just trying to psyche you out. Didn't realise ye were understrength. Were you there???????????????

Clifford
05/04/2005, 4:21 PM
When was the top division in Clare made up of 20 teams??? This site is meant for discussion on soccer - not an english lesson. I have spotted many grammatical, punctuation, errors here and let them slide. There's no need to be pedantic, I really think you knew what I meant. If you want to argue out some of your points, try telling anyone from Clarecastel he's a townie or from Ennis and then duck if you want to see rather than feel the reaction. I have known many players down the years who have played for Ennis teams, simply because there was no team in their locality. Hell, I was approached myself by three town teams when I was younger and a few of my current team have played for or been approached by same. I would consider the current Rock team a town team with a few non-townies on it. As for the Ruan/Tiermaclane issue, my point was that they are facilities outside of town which are used by town teams and that few enough lads from town are willing to be involved in such set-ups. How many decent pitches or soccer set-ups are there within the town bounds as compared to Shannon for instance which has a much smaller population??????????????? These are some of the reasons I was citing for the perceived decline in soccer within Ennis.

cannot see where i said 20 teams r pop at english grammar etc. but anyway as u said back to the soccer
most ennis clubs still going, one r two new but i think its the standard that has declined? avenue have lost nearly 2 good teams in the last 3/4 years. as for pitches beggars cannot be choosers? but must be embarrassing down the years playing top teams outside clare and having to tog out in a tayto box in ruan or side of fairgreen.

Clifford
05/04/2005, 4:34 PM
Not sure if this is true as they played Newmarket a few weeks back in the cup and Newmarket won it 3-0.

As for the cup predictions.

Harps vs Newmarket... From what I saw of the Harps last Sunday they need a lot of improvment to even compete against Newmarket. Cant see where their goals will come from unless Dinan starts. Def fancy Newmarket here.

Bridge vs Moher...Good point earlier about Moher having a similar season to Mntshn last year but home advantage should see Bridge Utd thru.

Specials vs Avenue B... Will be a tough physical test for Olympic but I fancy JAJ strikeforce to be too much for Avenue.

Avenue vs Newtown... Too hard to call I'm afraid as Avenue have won 9 on the trot and Newtown have been unbeaten since the lg game vs Avenue... Sittin on the fence here...

tage lost to newtown last year and newmarket year before that and were unlucky. in the 3-0 game newmarket were 1 up after 3 mins. they fall to pieces and argue with themselves so if they could address that aspect who knows. some very good players in aidan keane, dully, connie, sla. they also been training 2 days a week with up to 20 to 26 a session. they are 3 pts ahead of avenue b but have upset a few teams with their attitude on the way and they still have to play them. will test them mentally?

who is this jaj strikeforce????? and the two boys in the middle. usually the good players are snapped up to play in the limerick league? will they be next ???

Clifford
05/04/2005, 4:41 PM
By and large I'd agree with you cousinsyl but I'm not sure that Olympic's heart will be in it. They're coming under a bit of pressure in the league and I've no doubt that'll be their priority. Don't expect tomorrow night's result to change that outlook either. Either way, they're still very much in the hunt and with Mountshannon having points in the bag, they have to keep league slip-ups to a minimum. Avenue B, on the other hand, have the prospect of a possible cup semi or final against their a team and while the second division title may have slipped past them last Thursday, they are almost guranteed promotion unless Burren can pull off a big one. I think they may be more focussed than Olympic and could make it through.

could be also argued that olympic are playing cup finals every game and will have the edge on avenue. training and meeting together with a focused vision on the path ahead. they must have a good defence as they dont let many goals in.

oldspice
06/04/2005, 7:31 AM
cannot see where i said 20 teams r pop at english grammar etc. but anyway as u said back to the soccer
most ennis clubs still going, one r two new but i think its the standard that has declined? avenue have lost nearly 2 good teams in the last 3/4 years. as for pitches beggars cannot be choosers? but must be embarrassing down the years playing top teams outside clare and having to tog out in a tayto box in ruan or side of fairgreen.

I was referring to your question asking to name the 10 Ennis teams which would indicate that you either felt (10 being half of 20) there were 20 teams in the premier or that I had termed it incorrectly. Look, we got off on the wrong foot, let's get back to soccer and welcome to the thread. It is refreshing to have an Ennis "voice" to counter the Bunratty v Olympic banter (entertaining and all as it can be at times). I wasn't trying to criticise Ennis clubs either, merely giving my opinion as to why the standard in town has dropped. As for the 'Tage, I do feel that with a season in the first and progressing the way they are, that they will be good enough to play in the premier. As well as the players that you have mentioned, I think they also have one of the best goalies in the league in Squeaky. Probably not up there with Liffords (your club mate I presume) but not too far away either.

oldspice
06/04/2005, 7:33 AM
I was there alright but my back was at me so the gaffer mcsherry rested me.It was the best we had played all season!!!! :cool:

I thought it was only in the last couple of games that your backs had become a problem!!!!

CousinSylDolan
06/04/2005, 7:54 AM
I would have my doubts about a lot of tonights and tomorrow's games. There has been a lot of rain in the last 24 hours.

0-0 between Newmarket and Newtown last night in the premier.

Whats this I hear about Newmarket having a good goal dissallowed for offside even though there was a defender on the line..... Anything to say about this Nibzer??? :D :D :D

oldspice
06/04/2005, 7:56 AM
Very funny-do you think bridge celtics pitch is playable after all the rain

I actually saw the pitch last Sunday and it was in decent shape. It was early in the day and I don't know whether they've trained on it since or not. I'd say that the pitch as it is is probably playable but it tends to hold water. If it rains much today it could be waterlogged. If not, the game could should go ahead but expect the pitch to cut up badly. Just don't volunteer to wash the jersies!!!!!

Murphman
06/04/2005, 9:31 AM
do you think bridge celtics pitch is playable after all the rain

Pitch checked this morning and its ready for the Big game Tonight... :ball:

Nibzer
06/04/2005, 9:38 AM
I honestly havent a clue what went on...my face was stuck in about 5 inches of mud!! i seen nothing ;)

Their wasnt a blade of grass on dat pitch when we finished..actually come to think about it..their wasnt much starting out with! theres no way dat pitch can be played on this month...never seen anything like it!!

4-4-2
06/04/2005, 9:41 AM
Pitch checked this morning and its ready for the Big game Tonight... :ball:

Great... looking forward to it,i think we might have one or two lads missing but as they say the show must go on.
Will Bridge be matching Mountshannons quality in after match Refreshments if so i'll have the sweet and sour chicken and fried rice

Clifford
06/04/2005, 9:47 AM
I was referring to your question asking to name the 10 Ennis teams which would indicate that you either felt (10 being half of 20) there were 20 teams in the premier or that I had termed it incorrectly. Look, we got off on the wrong foot, let's get back to soccer and welcome to the thread. It is refreshing to have an Ennis "voice" to counter the Bunratty v Olympic banter (entertaining and all as it can be at times). I wasn't trying to criticise Ennis clubs either, merely giving my opinion as to why the standard in town has dropped. As for the 'Tage, I do feel that with a season in the first and progressing the way they are, that they will be good enough to play in the premier. As well as the players that you have mentioned, I think they also have one of the best goalies in the league in Squeaky. Probably not up there with Liffords (your club mate I presume) but not too far away either.

i am looking forward to see how the tage will get on in division 1 next season. they wont have it as easy as they did the last two years. div 1 the hardest to get out of. 5 or 6 can get up this year shows how tight it is. on any given day clubs can take points off each other. i would have mentioned keeper but i didn't know his name, as one or two others.
pike v bridge b called off last night. avenue b v kildysart is off as well tonight. green in very bad condition. games down for friday saturday and 3 for sunday. cup game v newtown looks dodgy. (might have to travel to newtown)
newmarket drew 0-0 last night with newtown, but i heard the conditions were bad and dodgy disallowed goal for offside cost newmarket?????????
anyone at game?????????

CousinSylDolan
06/04/2005, 9:49 AM
I honestly havent a clue what went on...my face was stuck in about 5 inches of mud!! i seen nothing ;)

Their wasnt a blade of grass on dat pitch when we finished..actually come to think about it..their wasnt much starting out with! theres no way dat pitch can be played on this month...never seen anything like it!!

I heard its dreadful alright....and that was from Newmarket lads. I was going to go for a look last night but decided against.

Still very tight at the top though and 4 teams have all to play for.

plasticpitch
06/04/2005, 10:00 AM
Yeah the whole avenue bridge game did sound a bit dodgy....was it not said that if the game appeared in the paper and the home pitch was unavailable then the game should be switched to the away venue???
Also aveue had a couple of injuries from the newmarket game most notably karl hogan(hamstring) and monnie who came off as well. as far as i'm concerned the game should have been played.... in fairness if the tage played on it in the afternoon then they don't have a leg t stand on

Clifford
06/04/2005, 11:08 AM
Yeah the whole avenue bridge game did sound a bit dodgy....was it not said that if the game appeared in the paper and the home pitch was unavailable then the game should be switched to the away venue???
Also aveue had a couple of injuries from the newmarket game most notably karl hogan(hamstring) and monnie who came off as well. as far as i'm concerned the game should have been played.... in fairness if the tage played on it in the afternoon then they don't have a leg t stand on

there was a league meeting over this aledged match rigging monday night.
verdict. nothing to answer for. madden had a rant on clare fm and was guns blazing, but when all facts were put down avenue had nothing to answer to?
ref cullen walked it saturday as avenue manager was lining it, called it off. it was in very bad shape.
sunday morning it was walked as well and had water on it (according to lydon). tage would play in the estuary but in fairness the powers that be pointed out the only reason that game went ahead was kick off was afternoon and pitch had improved.
i think to change to away venue is only in the cup ( can anyone ratify this??)
the only injuries i am aware are karl (taken off as precaution in newmarket game) and cian dalton. karl was supposed to train sunday morning (not 100% will check this out) cian is long term injury. i know there was 18 training in lees road sunday morning. monie played football for eire og so he must be alright as well?

oldspice
06/04/2005, 11:47 AM
i think to change to away venue is only in the cup ( can anyone ratify this??)

My understanding is that you are correct. This only applies to cup fixtures and even then, only when it states it on the official fixture (in this case, the Clare Champion). For league fixtures, the home team is entitled to postpone the fixture twice (with the referee's agreement) due to the pitch being unplayable before they concede home advantage and in this case the match is re-fixed for the original away team's pitch for another date. The home team can declare the pitch unplayable up to the evening before the fixture as long as they notify the league, the ref and the travelling team but if it comes to the day of the game, only the ref can make the decision. I could be wrong but that's my understanding of the rules.

CousinSylDolan
06/04/2005, 1:00 PM
The home team can declare the pitch unplayable

No team/club has power to call off a game. Only the Clare Lg or a referee can call off a game. The only way clubs can call off a game is if they give 2 weeks notice in wrtiing.

Thats the offical rule but of course there are exceptions to it. I mean there has to be some degree of trust between clubs and the league. ie If Tom Botcher rings me and says save yourself a trip the pitch in Mntshn in waterlogged I'm not gonna sit in the car and bring a team and ref up there to find out if he is tellin the truth or not.

However if clubs mis-use this trust and call off games not because of a waterlogged pitch but because 3 players are on the beer/injured then the trust will go.

Lets hope this does not become a problem or it will mean meaning less trips for teams and refs with no end product. :mad: :mad: :mad:

oldspice
06/04/2005, 2:00 PM
No team/club has power to call off a game. Only the Clare Lg or a referee can call off a game. The only way clubs can call off a game is if they give 2 weeks notice in wrtiing.

Thats the offical rule but of course there are exceptions to it. :

If that is the case, we've been done badly a few times. On a number of occasions (and some of those times it smacked of corruption), we've got calls on a Saturday night to say there's no point in travelling due to a waterlogged pitch. Indeed, I remember one time when we did it ourselves. Mike Lydon told us that it was ok, just to let the ref and the opposing team know.

CousinSylDolan
06/04/2005, 2:56 PM
If that is the case, we've been done badly a few times. On a number of occasions (and some of those times it smacked of corruption), we've got calls on a Saturday night to say there's no point in travelling due to a waterlogged pitch. Indeed, I remember one time when we did it ourselves. Mike Lydon told us that it was ok, just to let the ref and the opposing team know.

I agree that happens all the time. I asked at numeurous CL meetings who has the power to call off games and was told its only refs or the lg and not clubs.

The reason I was asking the questions was I felt there was corruption too on a few occasions!!!!!!!!

Bunratty vs Rineanna is off tonight too as the ref Philip Markham is not available.

Murphman
06/04/2005, 6:15 PM
Bridge Celtic Vs Shannon Olympic called off...Pitch unplayable in the eyes of the Ref.

No surface water but ref wanted it off and to get payed.

4-4-2
07/04/2005, 7:00 AM
Bridge Celtic Vs Shannon Olympic called off...Pitch unplayable in the eyes of the Ref.

No surface water but ref wanted it off and to get payed.

Yip both teams were there ready for a good game and in fairness our pitch was in a very poor condition last week for the match against Bunratty B and it went ahead...not sure what the ref could see was wrong with the pitch but its up to him in the end, just wish we could get paid its a long way out for nothing,

oldspice
07/04/2005, 7:33 AM
Yip both teams were there ready for a good game and in fairness our pitch was in a very poor condition last week for the match against Bunratty B and it went ahead...not sure what the ref could see was wrong with the pitch but its up to him in the end, just wish we could get paid its a long way out for nothing,

Couldn't agree more. Last Sunday we were togged and ready, had spent 15-20 minutes warming up and the ref arrived on said the pitch was unplayable (which in fairness, it probably was but we couldn't take that chance) and charged us 25 euro (12.50 per team)for travelling. For God's sake, Naomi Campbell doesn't get rates like that and Tony is no Naomi!!!! I believed the refs worked on a match fee plus a nominal sum for travel. 25 euro for travelling from Ennis to Tiermaclane (4 miles) is hardy nominal!!! If a ref has two games on the one pitch he just gets travelling for the first game but I can gurantee you no ref would charge 25 euro less for the second game. Any thoughts???

oldspice
07/04/2005, 9:03 AM
I've just heard that all games are off this evening due to Philip Markham's Father's funeral

CousinSylDolan
07/04/2005, 9:23 AM
I've just heard that all games are off this evening due to Philip Markham's Father's funeral

Thats correct!!!!!!

Clifford
07/04/2005, 9:31 AM
Thats correct!!!!!!
if this weather keeps up weekend fixtures might be pulled as well?
i think pat markham is down to do the cup game between olympic and avenue b??????????

4-4-2
07/04/2005, 4:02 PM
Olympic B game off.pitch unplayable.I think the game between Olympic A and Avenue B is being moved to doora. :cool:
We are hoping our stand at the side of the pitch can relocate to doora, should be easy just pump the tyres and hitch it to the van

OpenGoal
07/04/2005, 4:09 PM
We are hoping our stand at the side of the pitch can relocate to doora, should be easy just pump the tyres and hitch it to the van

Hey lads,
Anyone know if Avenue b are any good?

Clifford
07/04/2005, 4:28 PM
Hey lads,
Anyone know if Avenue b are any good?

Naw - rubbish, all 40 +. You'll hammer em....... ;)

Pauliwallnuts
07/04/2005, 6:21 PM
Naw - rubbish, all 40 +. You'll hammer em....... ;)

Believe that & you'll believe anything !! ;)

Ye should beat them but it'll be no walk in the park especially if ye let them into the game. If they get going at all they can be lethal.

Then again ye are a special team :rolleyes:

plasticpitch
08/04/2005, 7:01 AM
:ball: :ball:
having played against them last year with my previous team...they are very good and well organised..i think the best way to beat them is to try and run them ragged..most of them are pushing on in years [ said with no disrespect ] . play very close to the half way line then put the ball over the top and let J+J run on to them...

ave b r good.... the preverbial cup side ... they got to the semi's last year and were unluvky not t get t the final..... one thing for sure is that they'll be up for it and you'll get nothing easy.... their older players are after slowing a bit but they have bags of experience and mouths to organise and to upset the opposition......

OpenGoal
08/04/2005, 9:12 AM
:ball: :ball:

ave b r good.... the preverbial cup side ... they got to the semi's last year and were unluvky not t get t the final..... one thing for sure is that they'll be up for it and you'll get nothing easy.... their older players are after slowing a bit but they have bags of experience and mouths to organise and to upset the opposition......

Cheers, although i dont think the Avenue mouths will bother us. We have enough of our own mouths to upset ourselves :)

should be a good match tho'. Two footballing sides who have a history of good cup runs in recent years. Lets hope the rain stays away !!!! Is there any truth in the rumour that it will be changed to the doora pitch???

MadMick
08/04/2005, 9:30 AM
Cheers, although i dont think the Avenue mouths will bother us. We have enough of our own mouths to upset ourselves :)

should be a good match tho'. Two footballing sides who have a history of good cup runs in recent years. Lets hope the rain stays away !!!! Is there any truth in the rumour that it will be changed to the doora pitch???

I doubt it as Avenue A have requested permission to use the Pitch on Sunday, with two Youths games on Saturday, I cannot see them playing four games in two days in the present weather conditions!

What is wrong with your Pitch beautiful dry day today.
Should be a very good game as Avenue B play good football and have plenty of experience, prediction extra time and possible penalties.

OpenGoal
08/04/2005, 10:21 AM
I doubt it as Avenue A have requested permission to use the Pitch on Sunday, with two Youths games on Saturday, I cannot see them playing four games in two days in the present weather conditions!

What is wrong with your Pitch beautiful dry day today.
Should be a very good game as Avenue B play good football and have plenty of experience, prediction extra time and possible penalties.

Dont know if there's anything wrong with the pitch...........

Someone on this thread suggested it might be in Doora during the week. We'd prefer it at home anyway. In any case doora doesnt look great, I passed it a few weeks ago and (from the outside at least), it looked a disgrace. Who is in charge of it? no-one, it looks like.

OpenGoal
08/04/2005, 10:26 AM
Poker classic in aid of Shannon Olympic FC tonight in Wolfe tones GAA club from 8:30 pm..........

all welcome

Clifford
08/04/2005, 10:54 AM
Dont know if there's anything wrong with the pitch...........

Someone on this thread suggested it might be in Doora during the week. We'd prefer it at home anyway. In any case doora doesnt look great, I passed it a few weeks ago and (from the outside at least), it looked a disgrace. Who is in charge of it? no-one, it looks like.

olympic game is on in doora. ye're right the avenue team are pushing zimmer frames. the back lines average age was 35 last week v tage. (left back missing would have pushed it to 36). midfiled is 30 plus and their forward line is 37 ish. They were unlucky last year against mountshannon but this year not going as well. last year they were scoring for fun. will be a good game but i think olympic will shade it with fitness. avenue struggled to beat kimaley on pens in the second round and stumbled past manus in the first round 1-0. apparently the bunratty b team had them on the ropes with half a team????

oldspice
08/04/2005, 11:40 AM
olympic game is on in doora. ye're right the avenue team are pushing zimmer frames. the back lines average age was 35 last week v tage. (left back missing would have pushed it to 36). midfiled is 30 plus and their forward line is 37 ish. They were unlucky last year against mountshannon but this year not going as well. last year they were scoring for fun. will be a good game but i think olympic will shade it with fitness. avenue struggled to beat kimaley on pens in the second round and stumbled past manus in the first round 1-0. apparently the bunratty b team had them on the ropes with half a team????

Well lads, If that doesn't have ye brimming with confidence, nothing will!!!

4-4-2
08/04/2005, 11:46 AM
Yip and i think the two up front have walking sticks!!!! come off it anyone who i have been talking too have had nothing but good things to say about the Ave B team and i for one am looking forward to playing them they have done great things in the league and cup over the last two years and i hope it will be a good game,no matter who comes out of this tie nobody will want to play the winners in the semi final

oldspice
08/04/2005, 11:59 AM
no matter who comes out of this tie nobody will want to play the winners in the semi final

I wouldn't mind it!!!

Clifford
08/04/2005, 11:59 AM
Yip and i think the two up front have walking sticks!!!! come off it anyone who i have been talking too have had nothing but good things to say about the Ave B team and i for one am looking forward to playing them they have done great things in the league and cup over the last two years and i hope it will be a good game,no matter who comes out of this tie nobody will want to play the winners in the semi final

only one of them has a walking stick. who ever wins will earn it. this stage dosen't matter who you play although i'd say olympic would fancy their chances v b team more than bridge/newmarket or avenue a team. could olympic win the cup????? i think olympic have only ever won one competition is this true??????????? they have had some good sides down through the years but people reckon this is the best side it has had in a while?????

plasticpitch
08/04/2005, 12:28 PM
I reckon the shannon olympic lads should be weary of ave b. they have some good footballers... martin daly paudie carmody.... neither have walking sticks!! i suggest that snn oly take this as their cup final could it could be their last..... i'd say they will tire coming to the end of the match but i fancy them to score..... my prediction 2-1 snn olympic win AET

CousinSylDolan
08/04/2005, 1:17 PM
I just thought.... its Grand National weekend.

Does a certain forum member have a tip for us in the big race at Aintree tomorrow. I fancy Oly to come thru a tough game vs Avenue B but need a horse to double up for a bet.

Who's it gonna be Handyman????????

Clifford
08/04/2005, 1:24 PM
I reckon the shannon olympic lads should be weary of ave b. they have some good footballers... martin daly paudie carmody.... neither have walking sticks!! i suggest that snn oly take this as their cup final could it could be their last..... i'd say they will tire coming to the end of the match but i fancy them to score..... my prediction 2-1 snn olympic win AET

the two of them aren't fit martin daly is injured he didn't even tog for pats game last week? having said that even as they are they can cause damage. just saw one avenue player coming out of odran o'dwyers, must be injured as well????????
tage versus st pats is on the green tonight. one of their mentors said as far as he was aware it was on. it will destroy green altogether. both avenues games on in digi.

OpenGoal
08/04/2005, 1:36 PM
i'm on amberleigh house..........again, it was a tenner well spent last year!!!!

OpenGoal
08/04/2005, 1:48 PM
Well handyman, footstar, leftie, 4-4-2, slots, hacker and the rest.........I'm looking forward to going home with the contents of ye're wallets tonight :D

are ye all going?

MadMick
08/04/2005, 1:51 PM
Just my luck pulled out Iznogoud in the office Sweep, think someone is having a laugh, anyone know the odds for this Donkey!!

oldspice
08/04/2005, 2:38 PM
Just my luck pulled out Iznogoud in the office Sweep, think someone is having a laugh, anyone know the odds for this Donkey!!

Isnogoud is aptly named (No good)... but be thankful, I drew Nil Desperandum. There's no safe money tomorrow but I reckon each way on Amberleigh House is best value.

CousinSylDolan
08/04/2005, 2:56 PM
Isnogoud is aptly named (No good)... but be thankful, I drew Nil Desperandum. There's no safe money tomorrow but I reckon each way on Amberleigh House is best value.

I drew Jakari....33-1

leftie
08/04/2005, 4:21 PM
does antone know if matches tonight are on or off....as for the national amberleigh house at 10's great value...the one horse that will be running on at the finish....

I believe Olympic B V Kilkee is off tonight. Dunno is it due to to weather or the fact that we will all be busy losing at poker.

Clifford
09/04/2005, 1:53 PM
I believe Olympic B V Kilkee is off tonight. Dunno is it due to to weather or the fact that we will all be busy losing at poker.

olympic v avenue is on digi at 10.45 tomorrow. result 2-1???? to who i'l tell ye tmro.
lifford beat moher 2-0 any 4 teams can win premier???