PDA

View Full Version : Clare Junior Soccer

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54

OpenGoal
03/02/2006, 10:19 AM
I fancy Olympic to win... Have not seen much of Moher in the last 2 years but Olympic are strong. On their day the will handle anyone in that division.

I predict Olympic to win 3-1.

loose cannon
03/02/2006, 10:42 AM
I hear Moher are very strong from set pieces, this means they could be very dangerous to the young Olympic side. Might have to dust off the old war horse gassie for this one.

OpenGoal
03/02/2006, 10:46 AM
Sh*t, thats a lot of dusting. We better start right away :)

Clifford
03/02/2006, 12:08 PM
I fancy Olympic to win... Have not seen much of Moher in the last 2 years but Olympic are strong. On their day the will handle anyone in that division.

we lost to them 5-3 the weekend. our defence was cat. it was the first time that a team has scored more than 2 goals against us in the last 50 games (double checking this stat to be 100%sure) not only would they handle anyone in our division i think the premier as well. i think oly will win the league but i am not so sure they will pick up all 3 points sunday. moher are on a roll as well and scoring lots but defence will decide it. (mistake to win the game)

devilfish
03/02/2006, 12:39 PM
The clubs are not from the same town but the players are!!!

Funnily enough I can count 5 non-shannon players that are playing with Newtown....sorry make that 4, just heard one of the leagues brightest talents has left....another gone to limerick...

loose cannon
03/02/2006, 12:40 PM
There was a lot of mistakess being made by defences, but you could put that dwn to rustiness. But from an olympic perspective it was good to see young stouty ooops i mean scotty get a run out.

Prem Rep!
03/02/2006, 1:45 PM
Good player but hasn't really settled anywhere. Anyone know where he is gone. A bit late in the season to be transferring???

shelbourne1904
03/02/2006, 2:52 PM
Funnily enough I can count 5 non-shannon players that are playing with Newtown....sorry make that 4, just heard one of the leagues brightest talents has left....another gone to limerick...

Who are these 5 mystery players??This should be good!!!

shelbourne1904
03/02/2006, 2:55 PM
Good player but hasn't really settled anywhere. Anyone know where he is gone. A bit late in the season to be transferring???

Couldnt get his place in Newtown and they are only 4th in table.Cant be that good??

Prem Rep!
03/02/2006, 3:17 PM
Couldnt get his place in Newtown and they are only 4th in table.Cant be that good??
What age is he, 18?? Not many 18 year olds holding down regular places in the premier!

Prem Rep!
03/02/2006, 4:00 PM
ok not many 18 year old players hold down there place....this has nothing nothing to do with anything

but we are talking about losing one of the leagues talents.
HE IS NOT. he lose's the ball too much, WONT TACKLE,,CAN'T HEAD THE BALL,,HAS NO WORK RATE,,LATE CONSTANTLY......

please :confused:
I was refering to Shelbourne not you Tommy. I don't know what kind of problems ye had with him. All I know is that I saw him at youths level and he looked a prospect. Don't think it's fair to be slating a lad on the website though.

loose cannon
03/02/2006, 4:47 PM
I have only seen him in two games this year. And i thought he was class. The first half an hour against shannon Olympic he tore them apart. I know Shannon Olympic are only a mid table first divison side. But he was up against a tough marker, and along with Davy were a different class. Tommy i can understand you being p*ssed off with lack of loyalty, and not having the right atitude regarding training, but you must admit he is a promising player.

bigguy
03/02/2006, 8:23 PM
There was a lot of mistakess being made by defences, but you could put that dwn to rustiness. But from an olympic perspective it was good to see young stouty ooops i mean scotty get a run out.
is that karl scott ur talking a bout,if so very good player imo.

CousinSylDolan
06/02/2006, 7:18 AM
Lynch Hotels Clare & District Soccer League Results
Saturday 04/02/06
Clare U17 Soccer League
Bunratty 1 Connolly Celtic 2

Gallivan Kennedy Youths League
Newtown 6 Bridge United 0

Hermitage 1 Cratloe Celtic 0

Newmarket Celtic 0 Lifford 4

Sunday 15/01/06
Munster Senior Cup 2nd Round
Avenue United Ballinhassig

Maloney Hardware Shannon Premier Division League
Newmarket Celtic A 2 Lifford A 1

Cratloe Celtic 1 Rinnanna Rovers A 2

Newtown A 0 Bunratty 0

Mountshannon Celtic 2 Bridge Celtic A 2

Clare Hire & Sales First Division League
Kilkishen Celtic 0 Corofin Harps 6

Connolly Celtic 1 Rock Rovers 0

Kilmaley United 2 Avenue United B 0

Shannon Olympic A 3 Moher Celtic 2

SEL Print Second Division League
Tulla United 0 Bridge United B 1

St.Pats A 1 Kildysart Celtic 3

Kilkee 2 Shannon Olympic B 2

Cooraclare Celtic 1 Turnpike Rovers 1

Kilrush Rangers 1 Ennistymon Town 2

Suttons Lightings Third Division League
Inch Crusaders 1 Lifford B 1

Bridge Celtic 0 Newtown B 2

Manus Celtic 0 St.Pats B 2

CousinSylDolan
06/02/2006, 7:19 AM
Lynch Hotels Clare & District Soccer League Fixtures
Saturday 11/02/06
Munster Youths Cup 5th Round
Ballycasey: Newtown V St.Marys (Cork)
Referee: A.Murphy 2.00
Assistant Referees: J.Stanford, P.Markham

Note: In event of a draw 10 mins e/w extra time & penalty’s if necessary

Clare U17 Soccer League
Lees Road Pitch 4: Turnpike Rovers V Bunratty
F.Coote 11.00

Fairgreen: Hermitage V Moher Celtic
J.Stanford 11.00

Sunday 12/02/06
Clare Cup First Round
Sixmilebridge: Bridge United B V Lifford A
D.McCarthy 11.00

Norrie Henchies: Tulla United V Bridge Celtic B
D.McCarthy 2.30

Rinnanna: Rinnanna Rovers A V Cratloe Celtic
J.Deniffee 2.30

Cooraclare: Cooraclare Celtic V Bridge United A
P.Markham 2.30

Kilmhill: St.Pats B V Kilkishen Celtic
P.Markham 11.00

Kildysart: Kildysart Celtic V Ennistymon Town
J.Stanford 11.00

Lees Road Pitch 1: Lifford B V Bunratty
M.O`Brien 2.00

Newmarket: Newmarket Celtic A V Bridge Celtic A
P.Mulready 2.30

Lees Road Pitch 2: Avenue United A V Mountshannon Celtic M.O`Brien 11.00

Kilmaley School: Connolly Celtic V Shannon Olympic A F.Coote 2.30

Liscannor: Moher Celtic V Kilmaley United
A.Murphy 11.00

Fairgreen: Hermitage V Rock Rovers
A.Murphy 2.30

Mullagh: Burren United V Corofin Harps
F.Coote 11.00

Kilkee: Kilkee V St.Pats A
J.Stanford 2.30

Shannon: Shannon Olympic B V Kilrush Rangers
P.Mulready 11.00

Lees Road Pitch 1: Inch Crusaders V Rinnanna Rovers B N.Bennett 11.00

Ballycasey: Newtown B V Newmarket Celtic B 11.00

old boy
06/02/2006, 10:40 AM
I didnt think finishing third was classed as mid table?Anyway take a look at the first division table and tell me olympic will finish mid-table this year.Also if davy and butler were different class against olympic then what were the rest of the newtown team?Its just that newtown were lucky to come away with a win AET.........:confused:

TOMMY... OLYMPIC NEED TO GET BACK UP TO PREIMER & PROVE THEY CAN STAY THERE ...

DAVY IS DIFFERNT CLASS... AS FOR REST OF TEAM EVERYBODY HAS BAD DAYS.. I SUPPOSE BUT BOTTOM LINE IS I'M SURE NEWTOWN
WERE MORE THAN HAPPY WITH WITH WIN ..:ball: :)

CousinSylDolan
06/02/2006, 11:13 AM
Oh dont worry about olympic-were on our way.Would agree davy is different class but forget about that butler fellow.Davy is getting embarrassed and wants us to stop talking about him.:D

What has Davy got to be embarrassed about????????

Any word from the Newmarket/ Lifford game. PlasticP or Boss anything to say????
What was the argument at ht about. Do ye think ye can get back on track to win it. I cant imagine the field would have suited ye yesterday.

old boy
06/02/2006, 11:22 AM
Oh dont worry about olympic-were on our way.Would agree davy is different class but forget about that butler fellow.Davy is getting embarrassed and wants us to stop talking about him.:D

it will be good to see ye back in preimer ... as said earlier
dont let all your hard work go to waste by not staying in premier

as for davy wall he is not that easily embarrassed .... well maybee only sometimes on a sunday by some of his teammates :D :D

the only 1
06/02/2006, 1:02 PM
easy in the clare league just hope he might try the limerick 1 again tougher+better teams in there

townie
06/02/2006, 1:19 PM
looks like the cookies beginning to crumble for lifford....
anyone at the game??? cant wait to hear your report boss? fair result?
avenue beat ballynahassig 1 - 0, fair result as to be honest they were nothing special! we got lucky goal but were the better team on the day and just shaded it! limerick city await us if we can beat crosshaven in the next round! that would be very nice!

CousinSylDolan
06/02/2006, 1:25 PM
Well done Avenue... Good win and keep's the Clare flag flying in both Munster Senior and Junior...

Newmarket supposed to have fully deserved victory yesterday from what I'm told. Had more quality and hunger than Lifford.

Dissapointed we dont have comment yet from PPitch or Boss!!!!!!

shelbourne1904
06/02/2006, 1:33 PM
looks like the cookies beginning to crumble for lifford....
anyone at the game??? cant wait to hear your report boss? fair result?
avenue beat ballynahassig 1 - 0, fair result as to be honest they were nothing special! we got lucky goal but were the better team on the day and just shaded it! limerick city await us if we can beat crosshaven in the next round! that would be very nice!
Well done Ave .It would be great if you played LC under lights in limerick.Well done again

old boy
06/02/2006, 2:17 PM
Well done Avenue... Good win and keep's the Clare flag flying in both Munster Senior and Junior...

Newmarket supposed to have fully deserved victory yesterday from what I'm told. Had more quality and hunger than Lifford.

Dissapointed we dont have comment yet from PPitch or Boss!!!!!!

maybe mick kennedy has banned them from giving interviews / talking to the press.. or are they so shocked at result is this the start of the lifford crumble :confused: :confused:

Prem Rep!
06/02/2006, 2:30 PM
[QUOTE=townieavenue v ballynahassig 1 - 0, [/QUOTE]

Fair play Avenue, great to see a Clare club holding their own in Senior cup.

Lifford were well beaten yesterday, Newmarket were dominant throughout. Don't think they will be looking forward to return leg either. They will need to up their performance considerably if they want to win the league especially with a hungry Avenue ready to pounce!

Prem Rep!
06/02/2006, 3:09 PM
What about a hungry bridge utd!Only a point behind.:D

Going on recent form we won't be consistant enough to hold out but who knows. With a bit of luck we could be there or there abouts!! A lot will depend on our next league game. If we win it could be the springboard we need, however if we drop points thats us out. Have to improve on our Lifford performance which was poor.

Prem Rep!
07/02/2006, 9:55 AM
Lifford – Currently: 25 pts, Possible: 40 pts
Home – Newmarket, Bridge Celtic
Away – Avenue, Rineanna, Newtown

Bridge United – Currently: 24 pts, Possible: 39 pts
Home – Avenue, Cratloe
Away – Mountshannon, Newtown, Bridge Celtic

Rineanna Rovers – Currently: 20 pts, Possible: 32 pts
Home – Newmarket, Lifford
Away – Newmarket, Mountshannon

Avenue – Currently: 19 pts, Possible: 40 pts
Home – Bunratty, Cratloe, Newtown, Lifford, Mountshannon
Away – Bridge United, Newmarket

Newtown – Currently: 18 pts, Possible: 33 pts
Home – Bridge United, Lifford, Bridge Celtic
Away – Avenue, Mountshannon

Bunratty - – Currently: 14 pts, Possible: 29 pts
Home – Newmarket, Mountshannon
Away – Avenue, Cratloe, Bridge Celtic

Bridge Celtic– Currently: 13 pts, Possible: 31 pts
Home – Bridge United, Bunratty
Away – Newmarket, Newtown , Lifford

Newmarket– Currently: 13 pts, Possible: 34 pts
Home – Avenue, Rineanna, Bridge Celtic
Away – Bunratty, Rineanna, Cratloe, Lifford

Mountshannon– Currently: 13 pts, Possible: 28 pts
Home – Rineanna, Newtown, Bridge United
Away – Bunratty, Avenue

Cratloe – Currently: 12 pts, Possible: 27 pts
Home – Newmarket, Bunratty, Bridge Celtic
Away – Bridge United, Avenue

CousinSylDolan
07/02/2006, 12:42 PM
Clare People is worth a read today....

Good build up to the Clare Cup and also full history of previous winners.

townie
07/02/2006, 1:26 PM
looking at fixtures left it looks fairly tricky for the avenue, would definately prefer to be in liffords position! but who knows wat will happen! theres a long way to go for all teams involved!

looks like the half time argument in lifford v newmarket must of been john o neill and mick kennedy roasting whoever is writing in to this site ruining liffords chances! looks like they have been all banned from posting? or are they all gone off to la manga to get there heads sorted!

sad to think a little banter on a website is been taken so seriously by a club who initiated it!

lighten up lifford!

shelbourne1904
07/02/2006, 3:20 PM
[QUOTE=CousinSylDolan]Clare People is worth a read today....

Great coverage for our game which was much neglected by the The GAA Paper for years which was much more interested in reporting agms thinking, like the GAA culture, that there was plenty of meat and bull**** to be reported.Keep the reporting to the games not the meetings.Well done The Clare People!!!!

Answer this one??How did Avenue end up with the original Haughey Cup when Newtown were the last to win it...and also against Avenue???

old boy
07/02/2006, 3:25 PM
[QUOTE=CousinSylDolan]Clare People is worth a read today....

Great coverage for our game which was much neglected by the The GAA Paper for years which was much more interested in reporting agms thinking, like the GAA culture, that there was plenty of meat and bull**** to be reported.Keep the reporting to the games not the meetings.Well done The Clare People!!!!

Answer this one??How did Avenue end up with the original Haughey Cup when Newtown were the last to win it...and also against Avenue???

you must have a good memory what year was that.. am i right in saying match played in lahinch ..:confused:

plasticpitch
07/02/2006, 4:32 PM
Any comment plasticpitch ha:D
folks what can i say.....
best team won on the day.. newmarket lads were up for it but that is the same for every game with them.
lifford conceded 2 bad goals although have to say that mike o malley finish for the winner deserved to win it. he made a great run from midfield and lobbed heath as he came out. Lifford team didn't perform and on evidence of last 2 matches will win nothing this year. However all still 2 play for and maybe we will get a final day decider for the league.
As for the boss probably won't hear from him as he only comes out when he is trying to stir.
Fair play to avenue in senior cup... tuff one against mountshannon this weekend... like i say all to play for:ball:

plasticpitch
07/02/2006, 4:34 PM
Some inspiration!:D
nice one tommy.... some inspiration!!:confused:

plasticpitch
07/02/2006, 4:37 PM
What has Davy got to be embarrassed about????????

Any word from the Newmarket/ Lifford game. PlasticP or Boss anything to say????
What was the argument at ht about. Do ye think ye can get back on track to win it. I cant imagine the field would have suited ye yesterday.
not really an argument just disappointed how we were preforming... field didn't suit us but not excuse newmarket were better team and deserved all 3 points:ball:

shelbourne1904
08/02/2006, 8:46 AM
[QUOTE=shelbourne1904]

you must have a good memory what year was that.. am i right in saying match played in lahinch ..:confused:

Yes thats the one.From what I can remember it was 89/90 season played in 28degrees heat at Lahinch.Penalty given away by Newtown(player shall remain nameless) on the stroke of normal time to bring it to extra time.Tommy Mcdade got 2 and Sean Lindsay got the winner after coming on as a sub cause he was off injured.I dont know who scored the other.Great match with loads of incident.I think John O Malley was sent off by Noel Bennett.I wonder where the People got all the scores down through the years from for all the finals??

old boy
08/02/2006, 9:17 AM
[QUOTE=old boy]

Yes thats the one.From what I can remember it was 89/90 season played in 28degrees heat at Lahinch.Penalty given away by Newtown(player shall remain nameless) on the stroke of normal time to bring it to extra time.Tommy Mcdade got 2 and Sean Lindsay got the winner after coming on as a sub cause he was off injured.I dont know who scored the other.Great match with loads of incident.I think John O Malley was sent off by Noel Bennett.I wonder where the People got all the scores down through the years from for all the finals??

YOU SHOULD CONTACT CLARE PEOPLE TO LET THEM KNOW THEN THAT NEWTOWN WERE LAST TEAM & NOT AVENUE TO WIN OLD HAUGHY CUP,,,, VERY UNLIKE JOHN O MALLY GETTING SENT OFF !!!!!:D

CousinSylDolan
08/02/2006, 9:26 AM
[QUOTE=old boy]

I wonder where the People got all the scores down through the years from for all the finals??

Good Question.... A lot of research needed to get the winner's, beaten finalists let alone final scores...

Well done again to them.

Clifford
08/02/2006, 10:16 AM
[QUOTE=shelbourne1904]

Good Question.... A lot of research needed to get the winner's, beaten finalists let alone final scores...

Well done again to them.

i wonder have they got the winners of the other clare cups, league, shield, fai and munster clare area winners???.

(in a period of around 12 years avenue where in 9 finals.)
i'l find out the story behind haughey cup.

Prem Rep!
09/02/2006, 10:43 AM
[QUOTE=CousinSylDolan]

i wonder have they got the winners of the other clare cups, league, shield, fai and munster clare area winners???.

(in a period of around 12 years avenue where in 9 finals.)
i'l find out the story behind haughey cup.

Wouldn't say so Clifford, I'd imagine getting the Cup information was a big enough project. Fair play to the Clare People for raising the profile of the Clare league.
Two more big league games at the weekend (all big at this stage I suppose). Hard to see any other outcome than wins for high flying Avenue and rejuvenated Newmarket.

plasticpitch
09/02/2006, 12:15 PM
[QUOTE=Clifford]

Wouldn't say so Clifford, I'd imagine getting the Cup information was a big enough project. Fair play to the Clare People for raising the profile of the Clare league.
Two more big league games at the weekend (all big at this stage I suppose). Hard to see any other outcome than wins for high flying Avenue and rejuvenated Newmarket.
all games going to be battles from now on.... i'd say cratloe could be going down but can't really say who with....

plasticpitch
09/02/2006, 12:22 PM
Sunday 12/02/06
Clare Cup First Round
Sixmilebridge: Bridge United B V Lifford A
D.McCarthy 11.00

Norrie Henchies: Tulla United V Bridge Celtic B
D.McCarthy 2.30

Rinnanna: Rinnanna Rovers A V Cratloe Celtic
J.Deniffee 2.30

Cooraclare: Cooraclare Celtic V Bridge United A
P.Markham 2.30

Kilmhill: St.Pats B V Kilkishen Celtic
P.Markham 11.00

Kildysart: Kildysart Celtic V Ennistymon Town
J.Stanford 11.00

Lees Road Pitch 1: Lifford B V Bunratty
M.O`Brien 2.00

any predictions for these games... any upsets???st pats b to take kilkishen
reckon bunratty lifford b game will be a good game:ball:

Prem Rep!
09/02/2006, 1:09 PM
any predictions for these games... any upsets???st pats b to take kilkishen
reckon bunratty lifford b game will be a good game:ball:

Lifford A, Tulla, Rineanna, Bridge A, Kilkishen, Ennistymon and Bunratty.
Can't really see any upsets to be honest.

chappie
09/02/2006, 3:02 PM
i fancy bridge celtic b to turn over tulla...they have played well any time they have played on poor pitches this year and despite their league position they have yet to be outclassed this year, but unfortunately they have come out on the wrong side of a lot of tight games

gaffer
09/02/2006, 4:16 PM
i fancy bridge celtic b to turn over tulla...they have played well any time they have played on poor pitches this year and despite their league position they have yet to be outclassed this year, but unfortunately they have come out on the wrong side of a lot of tight games

Bridge Celtic B have not beaten anyone this season, where Tulla are a top of the table second division team. I think you are being very hopeful here Chappie. I think Lifford B could be the surprise of the round.

CousinSylDolan
10/02/2006, 7:31 AM
Lads,

I'm looking for some missing goalscorers from the premier to update the top scorer chart on clareleague.com...

Help out with what ye know.

Avenue
18/12/05: 1 scorer v rineanna?
22/01/06: 5 scorers v Bridge Celtic?

Cratloe
08/01/06: 1 scorer v Mntshannon?
22/01/06: 1 scorer v Newtown?
05/02/06: 1 scorer v Rineanna?

Lifford
05/02/06: 1 scorer v newmarket?

Cheers

the boss
10/02/2006, 9:57 AM
Where are you boss?:D

Havent gone away - but this site is causing me too much hassle to be honest

plasticpitch
10/02/2006, 11:44 AM
[Lifford
05/02/06: 1 scorer v newmarket?

Stephen O'Halloran,for lifford syl
:ball:

CousinSylDolan
13/02/2006, 7:16 AM
Lynch Hotels Clare & District Soccer League Results
Saturday 11/02/06
Munster Youths Cup 5th Round
Newtown 1 St.Marys (Cork) 3

Clare U17 Soccer League
Turnpike Rovers 1 Bunratty 0

Hermitage 3 Moher Celtic 1

Sunday 12/02/06
Clare Cup First Round
Bridge United B 0 Lifford A 1

Tulla United 1 Bridge Celtic B 0

Rinnanna Rovers A 3 Cratloe Celtic 0

Cooraclare Celtic 2 ( 8-9 Pens)Bridge United A 2

St.Pats B 2 (2-3 Pens) Kilkishen Celtic 2

Kildysart Celtic 1 Ennistymon Town 3

Lifford B 1 (aet) Bunratty 2

Newmarket Celtic A 3 Bridge Celtic A 2

Avenue United A 1 Mountshannon Celtic 0

Connolly Celtic 1 Shannon Olympic A 2

Moher Celtic 2 Kilmaley United 0

Hermitage 0 Rock Rovers 1

Burren United 2 Corofin Harps 5

Kilkee 2 St.Pats A 5

Shannon Olympic B 1 Kilrush Rangers 1

Inch Crusaders 3 Rinnanna Rovers B 1

Newtown B 1 Newmarket Celtic B 1

CousinSylDolan
13/02/2006, 7:17 AM
Lynch Hotels Clare & District Soccer League Fixtures
Saturday 18/02/06
Inter League Youths Cup
Digifone park: Clare V Waterford
Referee: J.Deniffee 2.00
Assistant Referees: A.Murphy, J.Stanford

Note: In event of a draw 10 mins e/w extra time & penalty’s if necessary.

Clare U17 Soccer League
Kilmaley School: Connolly Celtic V Bunratty
M.O`Brien 2.30

Fairgreen: Hermitage V St.Pats
A.Murphy 11.00

Sunday 19/02/06
Clare Cup First Round
Shannon: Shannon Olympic B V Kilrush Rangers
J.Stanford 11.00

Lees Road Pitch 2: Turnpike Rovers v Connolly Celtic D.McCarthy 2.30

Lees Road Pitch 1: Inch Crusaders V Ennistymon Town N.Bennett 2.30

Note: In event of a draw 10 mins e/w extra time & penalty’s if necessary.

Rinnanna: Rinnanna Rovers V Newmarket Celtic A M.O`Brien 2.30

Lees Road Pitch 4: Cratloe Celtic V Bunratty P.Mulready 11.00

Ballycasey: Newtown A V Lifford A
D.McCarthy 11.00

O`Briensbridge: Bridge Celtic A V Bridge United A A.Murphy 11.00

Fairgreen: Avenue United B V Corofin Harps
F.Coote 2.30

Fairgreen: Hermitage V Burren United
M.O`Brien 11.00

Tiermaclane: Kilmaley United V Kilkishen Celtic F.Coote 11.00

Shannon: Shannon Olympic A V Rock Rovers
J.Stanford 2.00

Sixmilebridge: Bridge United B V St.Pats A

Kildysart: Kildysart Celtic V Kilkee
N.Bennett 11.00

Cooraclare: Cooraclare Celtic V Tulla United

Kilmhill: St.Pats B V Lifford B

O`Briensbridge: Bridge Celtic V Manus Celtic
A.Murphy 1.30

Newmarket: Newmarket Celtic V Rinnanna Rovers B 11.00

Quin: Rhine Rovers V Newtown B

BallBreaker
13/02/2006, 5:41 PM
any word on the resignation of Don Mcmillian from the Clare youths?????

townie
13/02/2006, 7:47 PM
looks like newmarket are turning their season around! too good to go down i think! bridge celtic are doing worse than i thought they would this year! in honesty they have been unlucky in a lot of games losing by the odd goal! cratloe seem to be going to division one along with mountshannon. we beat them just about at the weekend. they were fairly handy but i think it was a case of us not playing too well and having plenty of injuries! we created very few chances but did enough to win! going well now but still have tough games in hand to catch bridge and lifford! bridge are darkhorses for the league there has been very little said about them but think they can do well!

my predictions for relegation are

1.cratloe
2. mountshannon
3.lifford:D :D