PDA

View Full Version : Clare Junior Soccer

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54

MadMick
07/09/2005, 12:31 PM
Nabs is on his way too, what odds Newmarket winning the league

7 points behind with 12 games to go, would be a bit of a miracle, very tight league with everyone taking points of each other 35 might just win the League this year. It will interesting to see how the Prem Clubs get on in the Munster and FAI this year with games under their belts, in theory should help!

old boy
07/09/2005, 1:01 PM
7 points behind with 12 games to go, would be a bit of a miracle, very tight league with everyone taking points of each other 35 might just win the League this year. It will interesting to see how the Prem Clubs get on in the Munster and FAI this year with games under their belts, in theory should help!

seven points is not a lot to make up ... as you said league is very tight & everybody seems to be dropping points so far :eek: :eek:

water boy
07/09/2005, 1:28 PM
hacker lets be honest,, crotloe are no great football team,, they are not even a football team,,they are a pack of rednecks with football boots,,get up the yard

First
07/09/2005, 2:16 PM
everyone seems to be forgetting about cratloe only team without a loss and still short 4 or 5 hurlers who will make a big difference..2 points behing with game in hand...........

Games in hand are not points on the board, also isn't hurling a different sport.
7 points is not alot to make up looking at the results so far this season. Should be an interesting winter

First
07/09/2005, 2:19 PM
hacker lets be honest,, crotloe are no great football team,, they are not even a football team,,they are a pack of rednecks with football boots,,get up the yard

Handyman is that you with another new persona, if so we are talking premier football here, maybe next year

water boy
07/09/2005, 3:02 PM
first...do newmarket have a roller for there new pitch

CousinSylDolan
07/09/2005, 4:23 PM
Who got Liffords 2 goals vs Bridge Utd last night?

the 12 th man
07/09/2005, 9:06 PM

You're not going to be in this forum too long if you keep posting like this water boy.Posts like the above start the exchanges that get people banned ................................believe me.

water boy
08/09/2005, 7:33 AM
point taken,,,,just havin a laugh.

but seriously Cratloe are very average and most of there players are hurlers.

get that ball and puck it out,,,wipp,, pull hard

plasticpitch
08/09/2005, 7:39 AM
Who got Liffords 2 goals vs Bridge Utd last night?
scorers for lifford... Martin McDonagh, Damien quirke (P) :ball:

First
08/09/2005, 8:47 AM
first...do newmarket have a roller for there new pitch

Yes its stored in the Cusack Stand, so it doesn't get out often

First
08/09/2005, 8:55 AM
point taken,,,,just havin a laugh.

but seriously Cratloe are very average and most of there players are hurlers.

get that ball and puck it out,,,wipp,, pull hard

Waterboy why don't you go to the Limerick league threads where you belong, there's no reason for these kind of posts.

leftpeg
08/09/2005, 10:04 AM
Dont Forget The Rats This Season 3 Wins On The Trot, I Hear They Had A Couple Players Sweating Blood On Tuesday Night Eoin(terry Butcher)nash Included..

loose cannon
08/09/2005, 11:22 AM
Well lads six games in, time to revise predictions. I must admit i was one of those who thought that Bunratty would struggle.

CousinSylDolan
08/09/2005, 11:50 AM
Well lads six games in, time to revise predictions. I must admit i was one of those who thought that Bunratty would struggle.

Its only 9 days ago that Bunratty had played 3 lost 3... Battled hard for the last 3 and got some lucky breaks.

Tough one Sunday against un-beaten Cratloe... Pa O'Hall coming back to his home club....

leftpeg
08/09/2005, 12:04 PM
Its only 9 days ago that Bunratty had played 3 lost 3... Battled hard for the last 3 and got some lucky breaks.

Tough one Sunday against un-beaten Cratloe... Pa O'Hall coming back to his home club....
Im sure that wont bother pa, will nash be back?

CousinSylDolan
08/09/2005, 12:41 PM
Im sure that wont bother pa, will nash be back?

Nothing bothers Pa....

Nash is being flown to London as we speak to visit a surgeon who hopefully will close up the 3 inch opening on his head (no not his mouth) and have him back in action for Sunday evening. :D :D :D

leftpeg
08/09/2005, 12:55 PM
Nothing bothers Pa....

Nash is being flown to London as we speak to visit a surgeon who hopefully will close up the 3 inch opening on his head (no not his mouth) and have him back in action for Sunday evening. :D :D :D
GOOD TO HEAR YE ARE GOING ALL OUT TO HAVE HIM RIGHT FOR SUNDAY, HE IS A BIT LIKE RICHARD DUNNE ;THE HEART OF A LION AND THE ARSE OF A RHINO; HA! HA! :) :)

townie
08/09/2005, 5:41 PM
league is goin to the wire this yr like it or not! everteam could win bar 1 or 2 which i wont mention! wonder how the arrogant young lifford players will cope with the pressure of been on top so early this time round! think league will eventually be between both bridges, ourselves and newmarket if they get nabs back! lifford will crumble under pressure once again i say! :)

the boss
08/09/2005, 6:18 PM
league is goin to the wire this yr like it or not! everteam could win bar 1 or 2 which i wont mention! wonder how the arrogant young lifford players will cope with the pressure of been on top so early this time round! think league will eventually be between both bridges, ourselves and newmarket if they get nabs back! lifford will crumble under pressure once again i say! :)

Sounds like youre worried about Lifford all of a sudden! Could it be that you have seen the most skilful team in Clare put in some awesome performances that other teams can only dream of.
youre only clutching at straws praying for miracles already and its only 6 games in!
We were robbed with some dodgy refereeing decisions last year but we are an experienced side now ready to claim our glory.

water boy
09/09/2005, 7:39 AM
to the boss,,,,,that are good england you spoke....clutching at straws...what the hell is that all about.....

First
09/09/2005, 10:40 AM
to the boss,,,,,that are good england you spoke....clutching at straws...what the hell is that all about.....

What is good england about....are you talking about the team taht lost to the other bunch of Huns the other night

First
09/09/2005, 10:42 AM

Newmarket will win the lot this year, even after an atrocious start and the quickest sacking of a manager in the history of the world

Clifford
09/09/2005, 11:00 AM
everyone seems to be forgetting about cratloe only team without a loss and still short 4 or 5 hurlers who will make a big difference..2 points behing with game in hand...........

just had that conversation with john o malley. ignore them at your peril. the first game of the season v lifford they played a football match on sat and most of the team had hurling training at 9.00 sunday and went straight to lees rd for 11.00 kick off. they played avenue last year and had 10 men starting in green. they got few more before half time but i thought they were the better team in the first half (avenue won 3-1) i also think u could be 7 pts behind with 6 games left and still win the league. also newmarket lads told me nabs is staying in limerick for another year, but i don't think he is getting his place in starting 11, is this why he changed his mind since last tuesday??????

Clifford
09/09/2005, 11:14 AM
Newmarket will win the lot this year, even after an atrocious start and the quickest sacking of a manager in the history of the world

if they can stay out of the pub on a saturday night they will go close. i think the quicker eire og are knocked out of football the better for avenue. 3 or 4 quality players to come in, that will make a difference.

league avenue united/bridge
cup avenue /avenue final
shield lifford/bridge final
munster newtown/avenue.
fai avenue/newtown

biased but not very as we,re not in shield. only one club has ever won the lot.
could be a very long time before another club achieves that.

First
09/09/2005, 12:03 PM
just had that conversation with john o malley. ignore them at your peril. the first game of the season v lifford they played a football match on sat and most of the team had hurling training at 9.00 sunday and went straight to lees rd for 11.00 kick off. they played avenue last year and had 10 men starting in green. they got few more before half time but i thought they were the better team in the first half (avenue won 3-1) i also think u could be 7 pts behind with 6 games left and still win the league. also newmarket lads told me nabs is staying in limerick for another year, but i don't think he is getting his place in starting 11, is this why he changed his mind since last tuesday??????

If you know Nabs he gets very homesick very quickly, remember when he went to Cork

water boy
09/09/2005, 12:22 PM
SORRY BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER WHEN NABS WENT TO CORK....SHOULD I ??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

First
09/09/2005, 1:30 PM
The post was in response to Clifford, not you so whether you remember or not is irrelevant

water boy
09/09/2005, 1:56 PM
Sorrrry,,,

Ned Kelly
09/09/2005, 4:10 PM
Go away you muppet....They havent even won a game yet so how do you figure they are goin to win the lot??

First
09/09/2005, 4:24 PM
Thanks Ned , you just brought me back to reality

the 12 th man
09/09/2005, 7:25 PM
Go away you muppet....They havent even won a game yet so how do you figure they are goin to win the lot??

Ned kelly,
Name calling is not the way to argue your case,attack the post not the poster
if longevity around here is in your plans.

strike one......................

OpenGoal
10/09/2005, 5:28 AM
Just basking in the glorious sunshine here lads and was wondering what the state of affairs was witht he 1st division shield, has the final been played? Also when is the league starting?

Nibzer
10/09/2005, 9:29 AM
Just basking in the glorious sunshine here lads and was wondering what the state of affairs was witht he 1st division shield, has the final been played? Also when is the league starting?

Great place..was there during the summer...Dont go on those scooters mate...well unless you wanna end up with a shattered elbow,66 stitches,a metal plate and a few screws in your arm...thought not!!i learnt my lesson :rolleyes: wasnt too bad tho...got an extra week in koh samui..that being in the hospital but ah well... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Nibzer
10/09/2005, 1:19 PM
Who ye playing?

OpenGoal
11/09/2005, 11:49 AM
Yeah cheers. let me know. If i dont get a reply on monday i'll taker it ye won :D

leftie
11/09/2005, 12:52 PM
Olympic won it 6-1. They were 2-0 up when the match was effectively ended as a contest with Burren having 2 men sent off.

OpenGoal
12/09/2005, 4:01 AM
wow...that was fairly emphatic. Congrats. Olympic==> legends!

MadMick
12/09/2005, 6:17 AM

Very good Opengoal, but the question is did you win, you must be favourites to go up this year, from what I have seen it looks like you have a decent manager this year!!!

water boy
13/09/2005, 10:32 AM
1st division shield final....olympic 6 burren 1

any 1 shine in that match for olympic

Kicks
13/09/2005, 1:40 PM
Excellent pitches out there, so much room to play good football on. Any team full of gaa long ball muckers are going to get caught out out there perfect for propper footballing teams. Who are the teams that are going to be playing out there?

CousinSylDolan
13/09/2005, 1:50 PM
Excellent pitches out there, so much room to play good football on. Any team full of gaa long ball muckers are going to get caught out out there perfect for propper footballing teams. Who are the teams that are going to be playing out there?

Rock Rovers, Cratloe, Avenue A and Lifford A and Lifford B I believe....

Avenue B, Hermitage and Turnpike are still using the Fairgreen.

CousinSylDolan
13/09/2005, 1:51 PM
Lynch Hotels Clare & District Soccer League Fixtures
Sunday 18/09/05
F.A.I. Junior Cup Round One Clare/Kerry/Desmond Area
Abbeyfeale: Abbeyfeale United V Mountshannon Celtic Desmond League Officials 2.30

Fairgreen: Hermitage V Bally Rovers
D.McCarthy 2.30

Lees Road Pitch 2: Lifford A.F.C. V St Brendans Park (Kerry) M.O`Brien 2.30

Bunratty: Bunratty V Mastergeeha (Kerry)
P.Gleeson 2.30

Corofin: Corofin Harps V Bridge Celtic
P.Cullen 11.00

Note: In event of a draw 10 mins e/w extra time and penalties if necessary.

Maloney Hardware Shannon Premier Division League

Lees Road Pitch 2 Avenue United A V Bridge United A
P.Gleeson 11.00

Munster Junior Cup Preliminary Round
Lees Road Pitch 4: Cratloe Celtic V Newtown A
M.O`Brien 11.00

Newmarket: Newmarket Celtic B V Moher Celtic
P.Mulready 11.00

Munster Junior Cup First Round
Sixmilebridge: Bridge United B V Shannon Olympic B D.Mccarthy 11.00

Clare Hire & Sales First Division League
Fairgreen: Avenue United B V Burren United
A.Murphy 11.00

SEL Print Second Division League
Lahinch: Ennistymon Town V Kildysart Celtic
J.Stanford 11.00

Norrie Henchies: Tulla United V Kilkee
D.Cunningham 11.00

Third Division League Cup Final
Lees Road Pitch 4: Newtown B V Manus Celtic

Referee: D.Cunningham 2.30
Assistant Referees: J.Stanford, A.Murphy

First
13/09/2005, 2:45 PM
Rock Rovers, Cratloe, Avenue A and Lifford A and Lifford B I believe....

Avenue B, Hermitage and Turnpike are still using the Fairgreen.

Is this not alot of teams to be using the place, just thinking about when the winter kicks in

CousinSylDolan
13/09/2005, 3:12 PM
Is this not alot of teams to be using the place, just thinking about when the winter kicks in

4 fields for 5 teams... not many clubs have a better ratio than that.

water boy
13/09/2005, 3:40 PM

first, you don't know what you are talking about do ya

First
13/09/2005, 4:13 PM
first, you don't know what you are talking about do ya

it looks like it , I thought there was only 2 pitches for football up there

water boy
14/09/2005, 7:37 AM
na 4 pitches for football

Clifford
14/09/2005, 9:09 AM
na 4 pitches for football

originally there was two. the first pitch as you drive in was marked for gaa and has gaa posts up(probably political move as every gaa club has there own pitch). they marked it out for soccer as well and cratloe use that one(probably why they are doing so well) with rock rovers. the next pitch is a rugby pitch. again this might be marked out for soccer. the last pitch is the biggest and that is the pitch avenue united play on. there is a smaller pitch on its own by the side of the astro gaa/soccer pitch and pike use this.
avenue have 6 school boys using it also. i think they will rotate all pitches for them

whats the munster cup draw????????????? .

Clifford
14/09/2005, 9:21 AM
oopppppssss forgot about lifford. the are using it at the moment, since mr daffy's sister died out in ruan. originally they didn't want to be paying out huge money as they are in the middle of sorting there own pitch out, but i think that has changed. maybe boss or plasticpitch has the correct tale here???????????????????

also pike didn't want to be paying that money as well and were going to stay in fairgreen but it was either clare league or players who insisted they used it (any pikies out there)
also burren were thinking of using it for the year, till there sorted as well. don't know what there up to or where there playing there home games (dont think they have played at home yet???????)
avenue b were interested in playing there but was told that only one junior per club at the moment on it.
lifford b out there interesting.

but better news for those who dread the del fair alpi green. after all avenues B home games there will be soup/sandwiches etc in THE BARGE ROOMS. where after a fine feed one can stay on and sample the host hospitalities. (and anyone whinging about del fair alpi theres soup/sandbos in the hospital)