PDA

View Full Version : Transfer Rumours 2016 season

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

cobhlad
08/10/2015, 7:03 PM
Too early?

patrickccfc
08/10/2015, 7:42 PM
3 weeks of the season left, 4 till the final. Don't see a reason against starting it, although might be quiet for a bit

Lim till i die
08/10/2015, 11:18 PM
Greg Bolger and Kenny Browne to Cork. Hugh Douglas to Shamrock.

White Horse
09/10/2015, 8:35 AM
Kenny Browne to Cork.

Cork need a bit a pace there.

Ezeikial
09/10/2015, 12:14 PM
Greg Bolger and Kenny Browne to Cork. Hugh Douglas to Shamrock.

Kenny Browne being paired with Dan Murray would be an awesome combination

I know some 10 year olds who could out-sprint the pair of them

nigel-harps1954
09/10/2015, 12:50 PM
Cork would hardly be stupid enough to sign Browne? He's easily one of the most calamitous defenders in the entire League of Ireland.

White Horse
09/10/2015, 1:33 PM
Cork would hardly be stupid enough to sign Browne? He's easily one of the most calamitous defenders in the entire League of Ireland.

Caulfield might play him in midfield. Him and Dan Murray would be some combination.

jinxy lilywhite
09/10/2015, 1:36 PM
Cant see Bolger going to Cork. Where Motherwell not sniffing around him in the summer. surely a team across the water would be interested in him.

outspoken
09/10/2015, 2:20 PM
Cant see Bolger going to Cork. Where Motherwell not sniffing around him in the summer. surely a team across the water would be interested in him.

Has he not signed a pre contract agreement with them?

Dodge
09/10/2015, 3:07 PM

Settle down now. He's had an up & down year but on his day he's a top class LOI defender. His heart didn't seem in it this year but he was superb for Pats for 3 full seasons before that.

Jofspring
09/10/2015, 3:44 PM
Browne I'd imagine would be a replacement for Murray. Has Folan even got a game since signing below?

Charlie Darwin
12/10/2015, 3:42 AM
Has he not signed a pre contract agreement with them?
As always, nobody has a ****ing clue who's signed a pre-contract with whom. This league has a higher concentration of ITK spoofers than any other in the world.

Longfordian
12/10/2015, 7:15 AM
I've heard several players are likely to move between the Dublin clubs. That stays on here.

dundalkfc10
12/10/2015, 8:36 AM
Rumours around Oriel the weeekend that Richie Towell will sign a new contract this week

patrickccfc
12/10/2015, 3:38 PM
Rumours around Oriel the weeekend that Richie Towell will sign a new contract this week

My dislike button isn't working so BOOOOOO!!!!!!

Nesta99
12/10/2015, 11:05 PM
He might sign a contract but doesnt mean he will be at Dundalk. He has backed his own ability to play at Championship level in England, if that doesnt happen well then he is sticking with Dundalk. What I find interesting about this Dundalk squad is almost to a man they are saying they will only be at Dundalk if an offer from England doesnt happen. I'm sure that would depend on SK staying on too.

Charlie Darwin
12/10/2015, 11:14 PM
He might sign a contract but doesnt mean he will be at Dundalk. He has backed his own ability to play at Championship level in England, if that doesnt happen well then he is sticking with Dundalk. What I find interesting about this Dundalk squad is almost to a man they are saying they will only be at Dundalk if an offer from England doesnt happen. I'm sure that would depend on SK staying on too.
Fairly sure we could tempt a couple of your more mediocre players over with a two-year contract and then spend the whole time wondering why they're not revolutionising the team.

Dodge
13/10/2015, 9:26 AM
Rovers will sign Akinade, Shields and Schlingermann

Yossarian
13/10/2015, 9:30 AM

That Shields rumour has been floating about up here anyway.

PartySaint
13/10/2015, 10:29 AM

Schlingermann was a done deal about a month ago.

Graham Kelly has signed for Pats as well

Nesta99
13/10/2015, 10:37 AM
Fairly sure we could tempt a couple of your more mediocre players over with a two-year contract and then spend the whole time wondering why they're not revolutionising the team.

I did say almost to a man! Kurtis Byrne back in hoops.

dundalkfc10
13/10/2015, 11:00 AM
That Shields rumour has been floating about up here anyway.

Not according to Shields in Oriel Friday night and in the pub Saturday.

He told us he 100% will be at Dundalk next year, and Kenny/Skinny Bond had already spoke to him about a new contract

Dunny
13/10/2015, 11:07 AM

He told us he 100% will be at Dundalk next year, and Kenny/Skinny Bond had already spoke to him about a new contract
And........... This thread is now LIVE

Yossarian
13/10/2015, 11:12 AM

"Player tells drinking supporters what they want to hear shocker"

If Shields stays then I'd be happy but until it's official anything can happen. I'm sure he isn't happy about being left out of the team even though he's been one of the outstanding players when he has played. Maybe he wants to consider his options with regards to getting more regular game time.

Charlie Darwin
13/10/2015, 12:04 PM
Akinade won't be signing for Rovers, jesus. Worst part about the title being wrapped up so soon is bull**** season starts a month earlier.

dundalkfc10
13/10/2015, 12:19 PM
]"Player tells drinking supporters what they want to hear shocker"[/B]

If Shields stays then I'd be happy but until it's official anything can happen. I'm sure he isn't happy about being left out of the team even though he's been one of the outstanding players when he has played. Maybe he wants to consider his options with regards to getting more regular game time.

His girlfriend Shauna is my cousin

Ezeikial
13/10/2015, 12:46 PM
Akinade won't be signing for Rovers, jesus. Worst part about the title being wrapped up so soon is bull**** season starts a month earlier.

Things have reached a new low if even Akinade has rejected the Hoops

oriel
13/10/2015, 1:05 PM

Towell did this at the end of last season, he signed a contract for 2015, but the club did not make it public until it was clear that no transfer offers were coming from UK. I think the only one that came in was from Blackpool and that was quickly rejected by both player and club. Possibly Peterborough also.

He wants to play in the Championship, and I can't see him accepting a lower league side, so if no Championship offer comes in, I would say the chances of him staying with Dundalk next season would be fairly high.

But who knows, some club might take a punt on him and offer a contract (appears he is not interested in a trial) but I still think he will be with us next season.

Nesta99
13/10/2015, 1:33 PM
Towell did this at the end of last season, he signed a contract for 2015, but the club did not make it public until it was clear that no transfer offers were coming from UK. I think the only one that came in was from Blackpool and that was quickly rejected by both player and club. Possibly Peterborough also.

He wants to play in the Championship, and I can't see him accepting a lower league side, so if no Championship offer comes in, I would say the chances of him staying with Dundalk next season would be fairly high.

But who knows, some club might take a punt on him and offer a contract (appears he is not interested in a trial) but I still think he will be with us next season.

The potential for a move is there as we know - it will be interesting, if he moves to the Championship, to see if or how suddenly he will be in contention for the RoI squad.

Charlie Darwin
13/10/2015, 1:45 PM
He seems to be well-advised. In years past I could have seen a LOI player taking up a spot on the Blackpool train crash just to get a move across the water.

greywanderer
13/10/2015, 2:20 PM
Schlingermann was a done deal about a month ago.

Graham Kelly has signed for Pats as well

Players can't sign till December 1st but I did hear that he is leaving.

dundalkfc10
13/10/2015, 2:45 PM
Players can't sign till December 1st but I did hear that he is leaving.

Why can players across Europe sign pre-contracts with other clubs from January onwards (on final year of their contract) and players in Ireland can't? (I know our players with be May/June onwards)

seand
13/10/2015, 3:45 PM

This, ladies and gentlemen, is what a rumours thread is all about. More of these tenuous links, please, preferably with an insouciant name-drop.

Charlie Darwin
13/10/2015, 4:01 PM
His cousin Shauna is also my cousin Shauna's cousin Shauna and Shauna says he's definitely not staying.

Dodge
13/10/2015, 4:22 PM
Why can players across Europe sign pre-contracts with other clubs from January onwards (on final year of their contract) and players in Ireland can't? (I know our players with be May/June onwards)

No such thing as pre-contracts. They can agree to move but a pre-contract isn't binding

(and loads of players here know where they'll be next year too)

Longfordian
13/10/2015, 5:00 PM
His girlfriend Shauna is his cousin

I'm amazed someone wasn't juvenile enough to do that

ger121
13/10/2015, 5:11 PM
His cousin Shauna is also my cousin Shauna's cousin Shauna and Shauna says he's definitely not staying.

That sounded better in your head, right?

nigel-harps1954
13/10/2015, 7:21 PM
Richard Dunne to Shamrock Rovers

Lukejennings99
14/10/2015, 9:25 AM
Why would Rovers want Schlingermann if Barry murphy has another year left on his contract?

Lukejennings99
14/10/2015, 11:27 PM
Shamrock Rovers are strongly linked with
Michael Schlingermann, Roberto Lopes, Greg Bolger, Keith Treacy, Ryan Swan

avvenalaf
15/10/2015, 1:52 PM

Before the Drogheda heads get at it - this does not mean that he is your cousin as well.

outspoken
15/10/2015, 2:02 PM

What's rovers obsession with ex internationals

PartySaint
15/10/2015, 3:28 PM

Treacy was training with Rovers at the start of the season, Fenlon wouldn't let him touch a ball, just ran the ****** out of him. Treacy wasn't too impressed and didn't sign.

Dodge
15/10/2015, 3:33 PM
Treacy was training with Rovers at the start of the season, Fenlon wouldn't let him touch a ball, just ran the ****** out of him. Treacy wasn't too impressed and didn't sign.

I think its fair to say Fenlon wasn't impressed with Treacy either

If he got fit, I'm sure most clubs here would want him though

patrickccfc
15/10/2015, 3:38 PM

Another ploy to boost crowds along with keeping tv cameras out

PartySaint
15/10/2015, 3:50 PM
I think its fair to say Fenlon wasn't impressed with Treacy either

If he got fit, I'm sure most clubs here would want him though

I'd take him at Pats as is, running is overrated.

White Horse
15/10/2015, 4:16 PM
Sean Brennan to Rovers is rumoured in Drogheda.

bluewhitearmy
15/10/2015, 5:39 PM
Sean Brennan to Rovers is rumoured in Drogheda.

This is most definitely a joke comment yes?

Charlie Darwin
15/10/2015, 6:22 PM
They tend to be quite good at football.

D24Saint
15/10/2015, 6:59 PM
They tend to be quite good at football.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_O%27Cearuill
Obviously never saw this bloke during his stint at the Saints :pumpkin: