PDA

View Full Version : foot.ie Christmas Party - London - Also For Derry Lads

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Peadar
24/05/2005, 9:45 AM
bringing the missus too!!!

I'll have to have a word with her over what she's said about me.

When is the Bank Holiday here, Monday the 6th?

Babysis
24/05/2005, 9:48 AM
On monday 30th

Peadar
24/05/2005, 9:51 AM
On monday 30th

Next Monday?

Is there not a June Bank Holiday or is that only in Ireland?
Sure I'll be well sorted for Sunday so.

Babysis
24/05/2005, 9:53 AM
Next Monday?

Is there not a June Bank Holiday or is that only in Ireland?
Sure I'll be well sorted for Sunday so.

This monday is the bank hol here

The follwing weekend Monday the 6th is a bank hol in ireland as far as i know.

paul_oshea
24/05/2005, 10:49 AM
The follwing weekend Monday the 6th is a bank hol in ireland as far as i know.

ahh that makes sense alright.

Babysis
24/05/2005, 10:56 AM
ahh that makes sense alright.

Yep, just checked, and thats definitely right. So it means we get a **** up this weekend (Glasgow, bring it on :D ) and for anyone going to the Faroes on the following monday, its happy days again ;)

Peadar
24/05/2005, 10:59 AM
for anyone going to the Faroes on the following monday, its happy days again ;)

I've somehow managed to get both days as Public Holidays and no one in the office seems to have copped yet. :D

paul_oshea
24/05/2005, 12:34 PM
I've somehow managed to get both days as Public Holidays and no one in the office seems to have copped yet.

because you work for an irish company you should be working technically, however because no one will be in the office and it would prolly cost more to have you in there, id say you will have both days off! good man.say nothing.

Peadar
24/05/2005, 12:38 PM
because no one will be in the office and it would prolly cost more to have you in there.

Doesn't quite work like that.
If I'm in the office over here, I can bill the customer, doesn't have to be someone in the office in Dublin.
When I booked my leave, they considered that the Monday was a Public Holiday so they will only take 4 days from my annual leave instead of 5.
Either way it means that Sunday should be all systems go.

paul_oshea
25/05/2005, 12:58 PM
up ya boya:

http://www.roscommonherald.com/news/story.asp?j=1183

hamish
25/05/2005, 5:22 PM
You have nothing to worry about I swear :D ;)

Much obliged, kind young Babysis.

I'm still keeping the head down. :D

Babysis
26/05/2005, 8:38 AM
Much obliged, kind young Babysis.

I'm still keeping the head down. :D

Probably safer that way :D

Réiteoir
26/05/2005, 9:08 AM
Rail ticket booked for Sunday - now for the mad rush across the country from Dublin on Saturday :D

Have booked the return for Monday just in case this turns into an all-nighter :)

paul_oshea
26/05/2005, 9:14 AM
reiteori good man.where are you from.

Réiteoir
26/05/2005, 9:28 AM
reiteori good man.where are you from.

Myself, Worcester (just south of Birmingham)
The family and extended family - all over the place - Dublin and Roscommon mainly

paul_oshea
26/05/2005, 9:49 AM
where in the ros?

Réiteoir
26/05/2005, 11:11 AM
Castlerea

paul_oshea
26/05/2005, 11:13 AM
where about in castlerea and whats their names?

michael finneran and enda kenny are starting for them on sunday. they are two castlerea based lads.

Réiteoir
26/05/2005, 12:55 PM
Unfortunately they're all resting peacefully in the graveyard behind Dr Hyde Park.

Found some press cuttings the other year - and found out that a member of the family (who I assume I am named after) played Senior Football for Roscommon in the 1960's

His name was Christy Rock

hamish
26/05/2005, 5:31 PM
Probably safer that way :D

Now I'm really worried. :eek:

Are you and Kerrs Tribe related by any chance?? :eek: :eek:

Babysis
26/05/2005, 5:34 PM
Now I'm really worried. :eek:

Are you and Kerrs Tribe related by any chance?? :eek:

Myself and KT are just friendly I guess :D

I will leave you to her though :p . According to a few on here I have my time filled with chasing all the other fellas. :eek:

paul_oshea
26/05/2005, 5:40 PM
According to a few on here I have my time filled with chasing all the other fellas

:rolleyes: and the violins keep playing

hamish
26/05/2005, 5:41 PM
Myself and KT are just friendly I guess :D

I will leave you to her though :p . According to a few on here I have my time filled with chasing all the other fellas. :eek:

I'm sure you're not the man chasing type Babysis - I mean don't they chase you.

Does that compliment make it safer for me?? :eek:

I don't want to be left to Kerrs Tribe - she's evil, that wan!!

Babysis
26/05/2005, 5:41 PM
:rolleyes: and the violins keep playing

Feck the violins, Im not chasing anyone - Far too busy for that :rolleyes: :D

Green Tribe
26/05/2005, 7:34 PM
Now I'm really worried.

Are you and Kerrs Tribe related by any chance?? :eek:

Are you implying I have a filthy mind in a roundabout way Hamish? :D

I don't want to be left to Kerrs Tribe - she's evil, that wan!!

:eek: Evil??!! I fell from the angels in heaven, so my mother told me... ;) :eek:

hamish
26/05/2005, 7:42 PM
[QUOTE=kerr's tribe]Are you implying I have a filthy mind in a roundabout way Hamish?

Roundabout way?? Not a filthy mind, just mischief making but in a fun way. Wish you'd leave the sheep jokes out though or I'll start to believe it.

:eek: Evil??!! I fell from the angels in heaven, so my mother told me...

Wasn't Lucifer an angel?? :p :D :D

Green Tribe
26/05/2005, 7:44 PM
Wasn't Lucifer an angel?? :p :D :D

yeah but he was male... ;) :p

hamish
26/05/2005, 7:48 PM
yeah but he was male... ;) :p

You're not getting away with that one KT.

Aren't angels meant to be sexless??

So it doesn't matter whether Lucifer was male or not. :p

By the way, if you fell from the angels in heaven, doesn't that mean you were tossed out on yer head ??

Round 2 to old Hamish!! :D

Babysis
27/05/2005, 8:37 AM
Is it going to end up being a little un official meet up tomorrow for the scottish cup final? will be watching it in o rafs I think. Might as well make the most of the place before it goes :)

paul_oshea
27/05/2005, 8:42 AM
ya well up for that, pat o was on about it last night.

the bastids led me astray and im just in for work.and im still locked.

Babysis
27/05/2005, 8:50 AM
ya well up for that, pat o was on about it last night.

the bastids led me astray and im just in for work.and im still locked.
Good, anohter sesh. this is gonna be a very heavy weekend :eek: :D

paul_oshea
27/05/2005, 8:51 AM
Good, anohter sesh. this is gonna be a very heavy weekend

aye, ill even bring the missus so you have someone to talk to that you like!!! :p :D

Babysis
27/05/2005, 8:52 AM
aye, ill even bring the missus so you have someone to talk to that you like!!! :p :D

As much as i will enjoy talking to your lovely lady, I dont need you to bring along another female just to keep me company. But im pretty sure you worked that out yourslef by now :p

paul_oshea
27/05/2005, 9:08 AM
But im pretty sure you worked that out yourslef by now

ya you get half the men of foot.ie to do that!!!LOL :p :D

now dont go getting all thick like you usually do!

Babysis
27/05/2005, 9:10 AM
ya you get half the men of foot.ie to do that!!!LOL :p :D

now dont go getting all thick like you usually do!

takes more than you guys on here to get me thick :D

liam88
27/05/2005, 5:05 PM
Alright lads can someone give us a plan for the Landan meet-up this Sunday? Meeting time/place and how to get from GUildford to Ruislip :D
Nice one!

paul_oshea
27/05/2005, 5:42 PM
fly!!

jump on a bus liam!hehe

we are meeting about 1 at marlyeborne, do you have a number? i can pm you my number if ye want. cos i am meeting up with the lads in the twelve pins first.

actually i just remembered that as i was typing from my drunken haze last night.

liam88
27/05/2005, 5:59 PM
fly!!

jump on a bus liam!hehe

we are meeting about 1 at marlyeborne, do you have a number? i can pm you my number if ye want. cos i am meeting up with the lads in the twelve pins first.

actually i just remembered that as i was typing from my drunken haze last night.
yeah PM me ya number would be good! I'll pm you mine! How do you get from Ruislip station (does this exist?) to the Marleyborne? Right got to go-BBQ read :D

dcfcsteve
27/05/2005, 9:34 PM
I'm up for cheering on the Ros on Sunday as well peeps !

Will get myself to Marylebone for 1pm to meet you all there (unless my hangovr from the Saturday night proves a killer...).

Pat O' - I've got your number so can ring you to see where yee's are once I get there.

See you soon,

S

sylvo
27/05/2005, 11:15 PM
yeah PM me ya number would be good! I'll pm you mine! How do you get from Ruislip station (does this exist?) to the Marleyborne? Right got to go-BBQ read :D

South Ruislip is the station Liam, trains go on the hour from Marylebone, come out of South Ruislip station turn right if you walk under the bridge your going the wrong way lets say. walk up to a t junction then turn left, its about a ten minute walk from the station.

paul_oshea
28/05/2005, 11:23 AM
liam ye numpty you have exceeded your storage limit!!!

here is me number(babysis or KT none of those dirty or harrasing txt messages please, thats why i changed my number - that goes for you too mr o'banton)

0798 476 9087

Pauro 76
28/05/2005, 11:41 AM
where in Marylebone are you guys meeting up? ill try and get there before 1, trains from Kingston are crap at weekends, and could be quite hungover but ill heroically make it regardless... PatO will text ya on my way up..

liam88
28/05/2005, 12:17 PM
:D I thoguht marlyeborne was a pub!
Yeah where in marlyeborne are we meeting? I coudl catch a train from Waterloo to marlyeborne an meet ye all there!

Green Tribe
28/05/2005, 3:14 PM
liam ye numpty you have exceeded your storage limit!!!

here is me number(babysis or KT none of those dirty or harrasing txt messages please, thats why i changed my number - that goes for you too mr o'banton)

0798 476 9087

I promised you i stopped POS! Don't know about Pat or Babysis though! ;) :D

Réiteoir
30/05/2005, 12:14 AM
Well we certainly picked a game to go to! :D

1977 and still counting!

Good to put faces to names - and at least one of us was up for creating a bit of atmosphere on the terraces :D

Photos will follow this morning when I get up again :)

paul_oshea
30/05/2005, 1:18 AM
I promised you i stopped POS! Don't know about Pat or Babysis though!

pa burke is here with me i cant be at that. KT those two willl never stop!

Peadar
30/05/2005, 1:24 AM
Never again boys, never again...

dcfcsteve
30/05/2005, 1:40 AM
Have you lot been on the sauce since the game ?

Pauro 76
30/05/2005, 12:14 PM
that was a good one! London nearly getting their first victory in 28 years, good to see the newcomers and the other boys again! any idea when Londain are in the qualifiers? Myself, I carried on drinking in Kingston with herself, heads ringing...

paul_oshea
30/05/2005, 12:47 PM
stevie g, how was the meeting at aaaaaaaaaaaatttttttteeeeee?!?!

on the sauce all day poor pa burke missing his mammy ringing at 3 in the morning wondering how to get home!!! LOL 20 missed calls from him.unreal and then some quare one off here givin bridgets number to him :rolleyes:

good craic, good to meet most of ye again. girls i think there may have been a pic of stevie taken along the way, he would well qualify for the totty watch thread!!! ;) :D

btw i apologise for my behaviour. me neighbour standing beside me while i was giving abuse, he will be telling the parents on me. liam great to meet ye, yer grandad is a sound sound irish lad! great craic, apologise to him for my general mis-behvaing!!! didnt mean to embarass ye!!! hopefull ill get to meet him again and ill be better behaved!! stil locked writing this. i had some amount of drink this week. chris sound lad as well always good to put a face to the name!!! bang on lad, will enquire about that uncle of yours!!

sound out for the breakfast pa as well!! i owe ye! :)