PDA

View Full Version : foot.ie Christmas Party - London - Also For Derry Lads

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]

Drumcondra Red
19/09/2005, 4:49 PM
No worries, I'm working just up the road from Dalyer.

We'll look forward to seeing you in Tolka for a beer on the 11th of Novemer then???

Pauro 76
19/09/2005, 4:53 PM
My project in London concludes this Friday and I'm taking the chance to move back home. I know Dublin is only across the water and I'm certain I'll see you all again but if anyone wants to join me for a "farewell to London" drink on Friday they're more than welcome.

I was considering somewhere in town, like O'Neills on Wardour Street or somewhere in North London like The Quays on Holloway Road. (Not sure if you're barred from there Paul?)
Any other suggestions will be considered.

Best of luck in Dublin man. Im sure Ive something on for Friday night but cant remember right now, but should be there to say hi...

Pauro 76
19/09/2005, 4:54 PM
Final coat of paint on the woodwork on my Living Room just being finished now. It's like opening night of some new snazzy club or something..... :p

I think you boys are going to like the all-new bright, airy, sumptious surroundings of the Stockwell Multilpex. Though I may need you to help me move the furniture and telly back into place..... :D

C'mon the Rebels !

By the way Steve, got that temping job in Vauxhall till november! whens the Cork City game on, ill be over!

paul_oshea
19/09/2005, 4:55 PM
the 29th.

Pauro 76
19/09/2005, 5:00 PM
lovely stuff, im there!!! Also an invite to anyone on for another ****-up the day after! The pub im working in Kingston, ive finished up there to concentrate on the temping, my leaving do/birthday bash will be in Kingston this Saturday night, anyone who just happens to be around is more than welcome! :)

Green Tribe
19/09/2005, 5:46 PM
Welcome home Peadar, if you can call Dublin home :eek: :D
So is this so you can be 'proper Irish' now......heh heh :eek: ;)

paul_oshea
19/09/2005, 6:42 PM
proper irish, i am proper irish, what the fook do you mean. Im from cork ye langer. LOL

"proper irish" up the rossies for sussing him. :D

Green Tribe
19/09/2005, 11:13 PM
proper irish, i am proper irish, what the fook do you mean. Im from cork ye langer. LOL

"proper irish" up the rossies for sussing him.

:D He's gonna be a 'proper Dooub' now as well........ :eek: :D
Turning his back on Cork :rolleyes: ;)

liam88
20/09/2005, 8:06 AM
Ah Peader won't be makin' it coz i'm going to a Uni open dayup in Hull........sure you wouldn't want me and my "regarding myself as a Cork man" there anyway :rolleyes: :D

Peadar
20/09/2005, 9:08 AM
We'll look forward to seeing you in Tolka for a beer on the 11th of Novemer then???

Don't see why not.

"proper irish" up the rossies for sussing him. :D

As if, Paul!
Them mullaghs just thought that they were something special and that we should all be interested in them. First time outside Connacht and they get a bus to London. :rolleyes:

Turning his back on Cork :rolleyes: ;)

At least I know what county I'm from.

Green Tribe
20/09/2005, 6:21 PM
At least I know what county I'm from.

:eek: :mad: It's Down all the way! :D I was forced to go live in Fermanagh :mad:

Babysis
21/09/2005, 9:02 AM
I dont know that I will be out on Friday. As of yesterday Im not working anymore so I may be off on a nice long holiday for a few weeks.

So if I dont see you Peadar all the best with moving back.

Peadar
22/09/2005, 11:03 AM
Right guys, The Quays on Holloway Road tomorrow evening.
Drinks in work start at 12.30 so excuse me if I'm langers! :D

paul_oshea
22/09/2005, 11:49 AM
ill txt ye when ye get there, and let me know who is working and ill come down then. dont know how long i can stay though cos my brothers are around this weekend.

Peadar
22/09/2005, 12:46 PM
ill txt ye when ye get there, and let me know who is working and ill come down then.

I'm meeting the Arsenal man in O'Raffs first.

Babysis
22/09/2005, 5:09 PM
Hi

We are having a goodbye dinner for my brother, so nope neither me nor thomo defo wont make it.

All the best. :)

paul_oshea
22/09/2005, 5:16 PM
where is your brother going?

Babysis
22/09/2005, 5:27 PM
where is your brother going?

Well the way he is acting you would think it was to the other side of the world :rolleyes: . But in actual fact he is off to Sussex uni on Sat morning, so he wants to have a chilled family meal/drinks at home on Friday, hence I wont be out on Friday. As much as Im sure Peadar will be gutted not to be able to bicker with me again :rolleyes: Im sure you will all have a good time without me :D Have fun

Pauro 76
22/09/2005, 5:34 PM
should be there for a few hopefully! will log on after work and see what the plan is!

Peadar
23/09/2005, 9:13 AM
As much as Im sure Peadar will be gutted not to be able to bicker with me again :rolleyes:

Good to see you're the same as ever! :rolleyes:

will log on after work and see what the plan is!

The plan is, O'Raffs until 21.00 and then the Quays after that.

Paul, don't worry about not being left in. No one will recognise you behind that Devon Dairy Farmer facial hair. :D

Babysis
23/09/2005, 9:15 AM
Good to see you're the same as ever! :rolleyes:

Likewise :p Enjoy Dublin.

Peadar
23/09/2005, 2:37 PM
Drinks in work start at 12.30 so excuse me if I'm langers! :D

Being merry in work is weird but fun. :D

paul_oshea
23/09/2005, 3:05 PM
@No one will recognise you behind that Devon Dairy Farmer facial hair@

at work they just sent round a picture of john mccirrick(sp?) and it got a great laugh.

one of the lads was locked at work yesterday afternoon, he was just sitting there beside me laughing all day and left about 430

paul_oshea
23/09/2005, 3:06 PM
i will be in oraffs with my brothers first and we will see from there, dont be chatting ****e to them though :D

paul_oshea
23/09/2005, 3:07 PM
is dcfcsteve coming down? something tells me he wont be, even though he guaranteed he would be here for the next foot.ie ****-up.

Peadar
23/09/2005, 3:28 PM
is dcfcsteve coming down?

Not likely since he's in warmer climes, working on his tan for Cyprus.

sylvo
25/09/2005, 2:23 PM
Peader best of luck with the move back, did'nt bother heading back after the France game meself due to an oscar winning performance @ the docters so that I could get a couple of weeks extra to work on the house and ready for my own big move back in March.

Will defo have too meet up with yer before the Swiss game in the Auld Dub and make up a bit for not making the sesh at the Quays.

paul_oshea
26/09/2005, 10:36 AM
sylv, the quays was never made!!! stayed in oraffs, i put on a bet with paul oshea and his mate over the football, if kerry lost those boys have to grow side burns the lenght of mine. and guess what i won!!LOL

dcfcsteve
28/09/2005, 12:16 PM
Sorry to miss the craic in the famous O'Raffs on Friday everyone. I was doing some acclimatisation training in Ibiza for the Cyprus trip...... :D

For those who can slip out of work early, the Cork v Slavia game will as usual be screened live from the Stockwell Cineplex. The painting and decorating work in the downstairs of my gaff is now finished, so it's lookin all slick and new. I promise there's no furniture that requires moving this time either.... :D

KO is 6:30pm, and I've got a date in Waterloo at 9pm, so it'll be a military style operation this week.

All welcome - let me know if you're up for it.

paul_oshea
28/09/2005, 12:24 PM
steve i hope these dating agencies find you your future wife. :)

Peadar
28/09/2005, 12:29 PM
stayed in oraffs

Some of us stayed in O'Raff's and some sneaked off. ;)

Is the place still open?
No Guinness suggested it was about to draw its last breath.

Good craic though.
Went on an almighty bender in Reading the next day.
Have no idea how I got home.

I let alcohol abuse me. :(

Pat O' Banton
09/11/2005, 10:30 AM
So, is anything happening this year;) :D

paul_oshea
09/11/2005, 10:32 AM
ya!!!
funnily enough we were just on about this.;) you coming back down for it???

pat rogers you appear from the murky northern world, just when i was on about you last night.

Pat O' Banton
09/11/2005, 10:38 AM
ya!!!
funnily enough we were just on about this.;) you coming back down for it???

pat rogers you appear from the murky northern world, just when i was on about you last night.

I know, when I seen a blasphamous new thread started I felt that I would have to resurect old faithful, beside which I seen dahamsta's reaction and knew this would cheer him up no end.

I wouldn't be down for this but would hope to make a reapperance just after Christmas if your about.

So Sylvo dragged you out to classy establishments llast night then!? Still no replacement for Riff Raff's (RIP)

RĂ©iteoir
09/11/2005, 10:39 AM
i may grace this year's function - if only to help Davros regale you all with songs about Kidderminster Harriers and carpets :D

Peadar
09/11/2005, 10:42 AM
beside which I seen dahamsta's reaction and knew this would cheer him up no end.

You're such a WUM Pat.
Good to hear from you again though.
Was looking at Arsenal v Reading but have work commitments.

Doubt I'll get over before excessmas.

sylvo
09/11/2005, 10:53 AM
I know, when I seen a blasphamous new thread started I felt that I would have to resurect old faithful, beside which I seen dahamsta's reaction and knew this would cheer him up no end.

I wouldn't be down for this but would hope to make a reapperance just after Christmas if your about.

So Sylvo dragged you out to classy establishments llast night then!? Still no replacement for Riff Raff's (RIP)

Had a very quick pint in the wishing well to celabrate with the Antrim stage diver, and bumped into the rossi drinking some wierd combination of soft drinks that cannot be good for you, 100% suger i'd say.

Seen some of the refugee's from O'Raffertys, them like me said their can be no replacement for O'Raffertys RIP.

Haringay council and Fagan we won't forget this.

Pat O' Banton
10/11/2005, 9:52 AM
You're such a WUM Pat.
Good to hear from you again though.
Was looking at Arsenal v Reading but have work commitments.

Doubt I'll get over before excessmas.

Man City v Arsenal is on a bank holiday in April so if you fancy a trip to that I know of a fine establishment in the Manchester area where you can get a few hours rest, that does quality breakfasts and is very reasonably priced, the owner is very nice to although I believe his wife can be a bit tempramental!:eek: Sylvo recomends it but never seems to settle his account;) :D .

Peadar
10/11/2005, 10:09 AM
Man City v Arsenal is on a bank holiday in April so if you fancy a trip to that I know of a fine establishment in the Manchester area...

Might very well hold you to that.
I miss the curry houses of Manchester. :)

Pat O' Banton
10/11/2005, 10:11 AM
Ahh a trip to Rusholme and the curry mile, with the added bonus of it being holiday time which means there will be few students around!!

Peadar
10/11/2005, 10:13 AM
Ahh a trip to Rusholme and the curry mile, with the added bonus of it being holiday time which means there will be few students around!!

Right, you've twisted my arm. :)