PDA

View Full Version : Limerick Junior Soccer 2004/05

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34

nice view
01/06/2005, 3:43 PM
Boro always the same bitching amongst yourselves.

Monster
01/06/2005, 3:44 PM
Thats why they will never get anywhere

Nemesis
01/06/2005, 3:44 PM
Everything is the stripes, can I not have an opinion like you monster brown.

flipper
01/06/2005, 3:48 PM
Everything is the stripes, can I not have an opinion like you monster brown.

no wonder finnan walked out after a season,cudnt believe the set up in action up there.

slippers
01/06/2005, 3:50 PM
i see the stripes are back - welcome back lads.He has put more effort or time into that club then ye ever have or ever will and his father did the same so cut the bull****.
:D

Stripes :D There are a lot of people that hate John Ryan for his lies & two faces.

It could be anyone of 100 hundred BORO men posting here :D

nice view
01/06/2005, 3:50 PM
I heard that alright flipper, Alex Ferguson couldn't win them a throphy i heard he said.

slippers
01/06/2005, 3:51 PM
no wonder finnan walked out after a season,cudnt believe the set up in action up there.
Exactly the set up there is a joke & who is running the set up John Ryan & Co.

slippers
01/06/2005, 3:52 PM
I heard that alright flipper, Alex Ferguson couldn't win them a throphy i heard he said.

Ask Dermot what he thinks of the committee

nice view
01/06/2005, 3:55 PM
Dermot is a good bloke and manager, what he is not good at is putting up with one or two players who try do his job for him.

slippers
01/06/2005, 3:57 PM
Dermot is a good bloke and manager, what he is not good at is putting up with one or two players who try do his job for him.
Who is that Jason Purcell, Tommy Barrett & Chucka ? :D
He is clueless according to these Fairview greats

nice view
01/06/2005, 3:59 PM
Greats yes, would you call the boro few GREATS i don't think so

Monster
01/06/2005, 4:31 PM
Who is that Jason Purcell, Tommy Barrett & Chucka ? :D
He is clueless according to these Fairview greats

Jason Purcell orchestrated the whole scenario and i can assure you it goes a lot deeper then football - Finnan was shafted.No matter what you say about his coaching ability managers are judged on what they win - FACT.Who has won more trophies then him??Id swap decent training every week for 6 FAi medals anyday of the week and any player would.Derick Whiths training this year has been excellent but what have they won.Everyone says Finnan had the players but who built those teams??Ill bet those players now would swap that training for another FAI medal.
YOU CANT KNOCK THE MAN - FACT

Monster
01/06/2005, 4:32 PM
And the graetest graet of em all Kevin Mc carthy was in Finnans corner.You didnt see him refusing to play for him.

Roadend
01/06/2005, 7:27 PM
That Jason Purcell was only good to take the training, any monkey could do that. To say he ran the team is a farce altogether, although behind it all, those purcells always had swelled heads.

Roadend
01/06/2005, 7:29 PM
Actually speaking of Purcell's, the other one at Abbey is looking to go back to the view if Jason takes over. Some joke that'd be.

marketsfield
01/06/2005, 7:42 PM
Good 2 c the boro lads at it again,how long will o hanlon last lads. :rolleyes:

magic_man
01/06/2005, 8:23 PM
congrats to revolver and balla lads on fantastic win on sunday and lads please dont turn this into boro.ie its called foot.ie

da General
01/06/2005, 9:57 PM
john ryan only got the job of chairman recently is that right . how come he is being slated now. what about the other commitee members from last year !

da General
01/06/2005, 9:59 PM
Yourself, Old School & Marketsfield ;) you wish slippers people like you they better off without

magic_man
01/06/2005, 10:35 PM
just to clarify a few things old school, i am not an out and out carew supporter, i know a few lads on the team aswell as the manager !
all of these incidents are been blown out of proportion as the neutral people have already stated.
hopefully carew can make up for their defeat and go on and lift the senior cup ! remember saint francis !

get off your knees u vomit all we,r hearing off u is what scum pike are and what a great club carew are,crawl back under your rock like king and the lads,i was away d weekend but from what i heard yer true calss came through .now turn to the supposed many friends ye have in football and seek solace.i also heard the many carew diehards have bought balla jumpers for next year

magic_man
01/06/2005, 10:41 PM
maybe the widow likes to hide behind his name
like all the jealous rats in the pike club

jealous cos for years ye togged out on the side of the road ,ye have a fabulous set up where exactly ,yer like scavangers ye,l take anything anyone gives ye .keep looking for sympathy cos after yer performance off the field last sunday it says it all for me about yer great club.astalavista push up that rock your under and talk to us

lim abroad
01/06/2005, 11:42 PM
i don't think that anybody but the fairview players know the whole truth about the dermot finnan affair, as for derek whytes training being brilliant but with no end product i think that some are forgetting that the view won the fai last year,every great team go's through a bad patch

nice view
02/06/2005, 7:01 AM
He was that good of a manager, he thought one of the best players in the eircom first division was only a good sub.

nice view
02/06/2005, 7:34 AM
Actually speaking of Purcell's, the other one at Abbey is looking to go back to the view if Jason takes over. Some joke that'd be.

Hardly good enough to sign for Fairview,

lim abroad
02/06/2005, 7:36 AM
he's crap, reminds me of a young perry groves

lim abroad
02/06/2005, 7:39 AM
he's philip purcell right????

riverside
02/06/2005, 7:52 AM
he's philip purcell right????
Wrong one, he is with Park and a good one at that

old boy
02/06/2005, 7:58 AM
Wrong one, he is with Park and a good one at that

I MUST BE WATCHING WRONG PHILLIP PURCELL AT PARK RANGERS ...

HE IS AN AVERAGE PLAYER :confused: :confused:

backodanet
02/06/2005, 8:07 AM
paul harmon is supposed to be coming back to sign but rumour has it he is gone the size of peter kay so straight to the b team to get fit

Nemesis
02/06/2005, 8:07 AM
Jason Purcell orchestrated the whole scenario and i can assure you it goes a lot deeper then football - Finnan was shafted.No matter what you say about his coaching ability managers are judged on what they win - FACT.Who has won more trophies then him??Id swap decent training every week for 6 FAi medals anyday of the week and any player would.Derick Whiths training this year has been excellent but what have they won.Everyone says Finnan had the players but who built those teams??Ill bet those players now would swap that training for another FAI medal.
YOU CANT KNOCK THE MAN - FACT

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

nice view
02/06/2005, 8:10 AM
Paul Harmon broke his two legs last week in San Fancisco falling off a bridge, so i doubt he'll be playing for any team.

Nemesis
02/06/2005, 8:11 AM
Good 2 c the boro lads at it again,how long will o hanlon last lads. :rolleyes:

He should do well

Nemesis
02/06/2005, 8:12 AM
paul harmon is supposed to be coming back to sign but rumour has it he is gone the size of peter kay so straight to the b team to get fit

Very good

Nemesis
02/06/2005, 8:13 AM
Paul Harmon broke his two legs last week in San Fancisco falling off a bridge, so i doubt he'll be playing for any team.

Not so good

slippers
02/06/2005, 8:26 AM
you wish slippers people like you they better off without

The three mentioned above envy the club I am apart of & only dream of having our know how & success.
I have never been inside the place apart from watching other teams & intend to keep in that way.

One phrase sums up the Boro keep your friends close & your enemies even closer.

Good luck to Shane O'Hanlon at least he's heart will be in it

flipper
02/06/2005, 8:31 AM
would that be colm hefferan u are talkin about nice view, gerry "mousey"flynn gave him the breakthrough.

nice view
02/06/2005, 8:38 AM
NO this player is in his first year of LoI and was told only 18months ago he'd only be a good sub.

flipper
02/06/2005, 8:47 AM
that would be tommy barrett is it or robbie kelleher.

Roadend
02/06/2005, 8:49 AM
The same Robbie Kelliher the view poached from summerville, they'll have to do a lot of poaching to finish in the top 5 next year.

nice view
02/06/2005, 8:50 AM
I wont say who, but saying it about either of those two says it all.

flipper
02/06/2005, 9:06 AM
the list could go on.minors that went through that club without given a chance was a disgrace and the fruits of it are showing up now.

club is gone backwards in more ways than one.

Roadend
02/06/2005, 9:08 AM
I was talking to a Wes Fitz last night, he was telling me his cousin wants to join Granville from Fairview, his cousin reckons he's good enough for the premier, yet he never made an impact at the view.

nice view
02/06/2005, 9:14 AM
He won't leave view, he has been assured of his place in the team by the new gaffer

abbeyvale
02/06/2005, 9:16 AM
summerville aisling and fairview and abbey im linked with,jesus ill have more clubs than tiger by time ye are finished.way out lads.

you wouldnt get on the Abbey side!!!!!!!!!! if it is you Fleming

Roadend
02/06/2005, 9:16 AM
He won't leave view, he has been assured of his place in the team by the new gaffer

Jason Purcell is it? Very true what they say, good coaches don't always make good managers, especially in this case.

flipper
02/06/2005, 9:19 AM
I was talking to a Wes Fitz last night, he was telling me his cousin wants to join Granville from Fairview, his cousin reckons he's good enough for the premier, yet he never made an impact at the view.

shane fitz,ha ha are u joking,hes all talk that fella

Roadend
02/06/2005, 9:22 AM
No, Shane Fitz is the good one of those brothers, what's the younger brother's name, the fella who followed Finnan off to Park that time?

specialk
02/06/2005, 9:24 AM
jealous cos for years ye togged out on the side of the road ,ye have a fabulous set up where exactly ,yer like scavangers ye,l take anything anyone gives ye .keep looking for sympathy cos after yer performance off the field last sunday it says it all for me about yer great club.astalavista push up that rock your under and talk to us
see you in jackman friday night magic man
your second time down there in less than a week
are you sure you dont want to follow carew altogether

abbeyvale
02/06/2005, 9:27 AM
Hardly good enough to sign for Fairview,

leave him off will ye and ask him to take his buddy conor madden back with him too for the view b team

Roadend
02/06/2005, 9:28 AM
see you in jackman friday night magic man
your second time down there in less than a week
are you sure you dont want to follow carew altogether

Will the LDMC provide us with riot gear? or will they be stopping carew types bringing in bottles at the gate?