PDA

View Full Version : Limerick Junior Soccer 2004/05

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34

marketsfield
24/05/2005, 8:42 AM
Facts,white will not b the manager of the view next year purcell is the new manager of fairview,i hope he can do a better job,i would like 2 c jimmy sheehan with him .

Mark_no9
24/05/2005, 8:47 AM
Facts,white will not b the manager of the view next year purcell is the new manager of fairview,i hope he can do a better job,i would like 2 c jimmy sheehan with him .
Stop talking rubbish,Purcell won't be manager and as for the comment that i hope he does a better job. An Fai isn't a bad return, and don't write off the Lawson .....

Mark_no9
24/05/2005, 8:58 AM
Who are Pike signing now????

Heard Davy Wall could be heading there, can someone from the Pike clan
answer that???
If Pa Mul has his way he would, heard that he is on the phone to him constantly,looking for him to sign.. ;)

abbeyvale
24/05/2005, 9:11 AM
It was a bonding session organised by their captain.

Don't see much wrong with that.
revolver how is your B team doing this year ? Ye had a couple of players that (in my opinion) is good enough of the A's last year ?

backodanet
24/05/2005, 9:44 AM
revolver how is your B team doing this year ? Ye had a couple of players that (in my opinion) is good enough of the A's last year ?

they started well and were top for a time but the madness and messing set in and they faded badly

marketsfield
24/05/2005, 10:58 AM
MARK O9 purcell is the next manager LAWSON im still laughing. :D :D :D

marketsfield
24/05/2005, 11:00 AM
DERMOT FINNIAN is going back 2 park rangers.

Mark_no9
24/05/2005, 3:13 PM
MARK O9 purcell is the next manager LAWSON im still laughing. :D :D :D
Don't know what your used to winning , but the Lawson is the biggest local trophy to be won. I wouldn't mind having one. But then again I'm easly pleased and have never played in the marketsfield let alone be called it. :D

Mark_no9
24/05/2005, 3:16 PM
Marketsfield, You must be part of the View set up. Because to that crowd the lawson is only a mickey mouse trophy. Plus you seem to have a lot of info on them.....What are your chance of winning it(Lawson that is)?

marketsfield
24/05/2005, 3:20 PM
MARK O9 i wouldnt b happy if i just won a lawson cup every year,maybe ur standards ar lower than mine.

marketsfield
24/05/2005, 3:26 PM
IV one a few lawsons,i got a better kick out of winning bigger trophes,lawson is a good trophy but surely its not a good season.

Mark_no9
24/05/2005, 3:26 PM
Thats what Im saying, You must be part of fairview, because they are the only club in town who have a right not to be happy with a Lawson.But you can't win the fai every year...As any other club in Ireland , never mind Limerick. I think White has done OK for his first appointment. Jimmy Sheehan isn't the answer either , wasn't he there with Gerry Flynn years ago and never won anything .

marketsfield
24/05/2005, 3:32 PM
jimmey was only there for a few months he didnt really get a chance to prove himself,purcell with him would b a major stepping stone.

da General
24/05/2005, 4:17 PM
Is there much youth coming through from the boro.

Is Derek Whyte staying put above with Fairview does anyone know???Heard he is after getting involved in some work venture and might not have the time to look after the view. :confused: :confused: there is always players coming through over the years lost a couple of good minors to hill celtic, pike ! there is alot of heart put into the youths but the players are just not good enough for the premier team and some of the players on the premier have been around a long time and not getting any younger time for new blood if not in the club they try from outside !

marketsfield
24/05/2005, 4:35 PM
DA GENERAL ar u a fairview man.

backodanet
24/05/2005, 4:48 PM
IV one a few lawsons,i got a better kick out of winning bigger trophes,lawson is a good trophy but surely its not a good season.

we should have a forum just to discuss who this legend marketsfield is (so he keeps telling everyone)

defo he played with fairview at one stage if not still playing there cause he has won 3 fai medals
also he has played LOI

we're not worthy :ball:

Thunderblaster
24/05/2005, 6:14 PM
Pike Rovers V Ballynanty Rovers! What a game to win the league! First V second! Cannot get better than that! My prediction would be a draw.

da General
24/05/2005, 7:51 PM
marketfields no im not a fairview man i have respect in what they have done over the years dont think it will ever be matched not just in limerick but all over ireland they are the reals kings of the f.a.i ! more of a pike man me !

Revolver
25/05/2005, 12:14 AM
Pike Rovers V Ballynanty Rovers! What a game to win the league! First V second! Cannot get better than that! My prediction would be a draw.

Tough one to call alright!

Interesting to see what line ups both will go with considering Balla only need a draw and that Pike need a win.

Reading the Star today and i noticed the Balla line up was short Gareth Ryan who was 14th man.Has played all year but strange to see him not start the match against Abbey last week.Surely will play against Pike especially with his vast experience behind him.

It will be interesting to see the Pike team.They have a big squad with a lot of good players.Pat Mul might have a few headaches leading up to Sunday.

Revolver
25/05/2005, 12:17 AM
rumour has it along with 1 or 2 more from up there ! Time looks like it is turning for the view now ? :cool:

Any names??

John Lyne could be on his way i heard.

lim abroad
25/05/2005, 12:18 AM
jason purcell has undoubtedly been one of fairviews finest ever players but he could be the right man for the job but on the other hand he may be a bit too ruthless for some of the boys up there......

Revolver
25/05/2005, 12:19 AM
A few from Abbey might go up too now that they are in 1A.Oh I forgot there is nobody good enough with Abbey :D :D :D

Bit harsh on Abbey.Thought they were unlucky not to stay up and actually have some good players.

Revolver
25/05/2005, 12:21 AM

Like who???

lim abroad
25/05/2005, 12:23 AM
what are you doin up at this time revolver?

Revolver
25/05/2005, 12:25 AM
Don't know what your used to winning , but the Lawson is the biggest local trophy to be won. I wouldn't mind having one. But then again I'm easly pleased and have never played in the marketsfield let alone be called it. :D

Any loacl trophy won is a good one especially if it leads u on to better things
like the Premier league,MJC or FAI.

Revolver
25/05/2005, 12:31 AM
Tough one to call alright!

Interesting to see what line ups both will go with considering Balla only need a draw and that Pike need a win.

Reading the Star today and i noticed the Balla line up was short Gareth Ryan who was 14th man.Has played all year but strange to see him not start the match against Abbey last week.Surely will play against Pike especially with his vast experience behind him.

It will be interesting to see the Pike team.They have a big squad with a lot of good players.Pat Mul might have a few headaches leading up to Sunday.

Just heard it was ongoing problem with his groin that kept him out of the Abbey match.Should be fit for Sunday though.

Revolver
25/05/2005, 12:42 AM
jason purcell has undoubtedly been one of fairviews finest ever players but he could be the right man for the job but on the other hand he may be a bit too ruthless for some of the boys up there......

Will he stop playing??

Only capped recently for Ireland so it maybe a bit premature.

Revolver
25/05/2005, 12:43 AM
what are you doin up at this time revolver?

Sad life.

What about you?

lim abroad
25/05/2005, 12:51 AM
i'm on the other side of the world so its daytime for me. purcell still has a lot to offer as a player,he may be better off as someone's no.2 then he could still influence things on the field

Revolver
25/05/2005, 12:56 AM
i'm on the other side of the world so its daytime for me. purcell still has a lot to offer as a player,he may be better off as someone's no.2 then he could still influence things on the field

Should be plenty of people eager for the View job

lim abroad
25/05/2005, 1:05 AM
they sould give it to kevin "killer" keegan

backodanet
25/05/2005, 7:37 AM

should be a great day with the FAI on aswell ........it will prove a good distraction for carew and wesport in the morning niether will have far to travel carew are only around the corner and westport will probably be up there anyway :eek: :D :D

backodanet
25/05/2005, 7:38 AM
Mark Gough down to ref it......... need i say more

clownboy
25/05/2005, 9:33 AM
Mark Gough down to ref it......... need i say more

In Fairness he is the best that is there ..I actually think that he is good ..a lot better than most of the refs around

marketsfield
25/05/2005, 10:01 AM
Clown boy i agree hes the best around,it wouldnt b hard in fairness,the refs ar very poor in limerick.how did pike get on against limerick last night.

marketsfield
25/05/2005, 10:10 AM
lim abroad uv been a great player a tough centre half and a good manager with loads 2 offer in football ill miss the battles on the field,i hope u change ur mind and give it another year. :ball:

abbeyvale
25/05/2005, 10:52 AM
Any names??

John Lyne could be on his way i heard.
Sorry Revolver a bit too early for next season to be saying, at a later update I shall be able to release all :cool:

abbeyvale
25/05/2005, 10:59 AM
Like who???
There's a tall guy called Eddie ! (not sure of his surname) Surly he's a better player then Gary or is it Gerry Ryan on the A's playing centre half ? There's only 1 or 2 more on that B team now but i can't think of names at the moment !

abbeyvale
25/05/2005, 11:08 AM
they sould give it to kevin "killer" keegan
I agree with you Lim abroad ! There's a man with the utmost respect and loyalty for the club ! A true diehard fan along with those LADIES that only come out to cheer them on in FAI semi finals ! :D

clownboy
25/05/2005, 11:10 AM
Sorry Revolver a bit too early for next season to be saying, at a later update I shall be able to release all :cool:

So what your saying is that u are listening to rumours like the rest of us and what the Pike boys are telling there abbey buddies ...Pike sign the whole town and the start of every year but a few only make the grade

clownboy
25/05/2005, 11:17 AM
Clown boy i agree hes the best around,it wouldnt b hard in fairness,the refs ar very poor in limerick.how did pike get on against limerick last night.

It says in the Limerick section that they won 2-1 in a full blodded encounter

Dirk Diggler
25/05/2005, 11:25 AM
And thats the way to do it. Pike aren't clanish like some of the other teams in town. If someone wants to sign we'll give them a chance.

Mark Gough is the obvious choice for sundays game, is there linesmen down for it. Should be a fine crowd up at it.

clownboy
25/05/2005, 11:27 AM
And thats the way to do it. Pike aren't clanish like some of the other teams in town. If someone wants to sign we'll give them a chance.

Mark Gough is the obvious choice for sundays game, is there linesmen down for it. Should be a fine crowd up at it.

Like who is clanish surely every club would give someone a chance to play ball??

slippers
25/05/2005, 12:04 PM
Pike are the most hated club in town & is it any wonder when you have clowns like Declan Considine or should I say Marketsfield coming on here bad mouthing other clubs especially after what Pike did to Carew.

Lim abraod or should I say Ronan Hanrahan - a class centre half , still laughing at that 1 Conny, nice guy but he won't be missed on the football pitch as he isn't related to a soccer player

;)

clownboy
25/05/2005, 12:27 PM
Idsay your wrong there bud ...I doubt if Ronan Hanrahan is on the other side of the world ...He hardly stays up all night on this site

abbeyvale
25/05/2005, 12:31 PM
And I don't think Considine even know how to turn on a computer ! :confused:

marketsfield
25/05/2005, 1:04 PM
lads pull urselfs together ha ha first of all ur so far off the mark,lim abroad is the manager of fairview,ring his house and c ifs hes there,ha ha ha ha second of all i hope ye think im DECLAN CONSDINE.DER WHITE is packing in football,as for ronan if every player in town had his trophies and and caps,if hes staying on next year i dont know ul have 2 ask da general ha ha ha ha ha . :D :D

lim abroad
25/05/2005, 1:18 PM
boys,ye couldn't be more wrong about who i am.ye're confusing me with guys a lot older than me,funny though :D

Gentle Ben
25/05/2005, 1:19 PM
enjoy your stint with pike marketsfield as you know yourself no other top premier club would touch you with a forty foot pool.
as for lim abroad i think the reason you have packed it in is more to do with your extentuating girth then anything else.(did anyone see his photo recently in the paper,he's been eating too much of his own food)

who do we have here?

slippers
25/05/2005, 1:19 PM
ya i know who you on about, a big long streak of misery who loves his white socks to much! can i ask this who do you think is the most hated player in limerick ?

The most hated player in Limerick..........Declan Considine of Pike