PDA

View Full Version : Limerick Junior Soccer 2004/05

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Nemesis
20/05/2005, 9:08 AM
do me a favour marketsfield, go away and learn the basics of the english language, i.e spelling,putting sentences together etc.
then come back and apply yourself.
at the moment i haven't a clue what you are trying to say in posts !
anyone agree with me ?

he has a point mate

backodanet
20/05/2005, 9:28 AM
I still think that houlihan is over rated and just talked up by Mike Ryan, he was exposed in the oscar traynor but is young and should improve in pike. he needs to learn how to pass a ball.

he won't be allowed pass the ball if he goes to pike

backodanet
20/05/2005, 9:28 AM
do me a favour marketsfield, go away and learn the basics of the english language, i.e spelling,putting sentences together etc.
then come back and apply yourself.
at the moment i haven't a clue what you are trying to say in posts !
anyone agree with me ?

AGREED!

Revolver
20/05/2005, 9:30 AM
thats given me a good laugh, funny one.

I still think that houlihan is over rated and just talked up by Mike Ryan, he was exposed in the oscar traynor but is young and should improve in pike. he needs to learn how to pass a ball.

ULAA could do well to sign oconnor

Were ULAA promoted,GB??
Who is their current manager and what is the set-up like???

Were Houlihan and M Ryan buddies or something??

Revolver
20/05/2005, 9:31 AM
he won't be allowed pass the ball if he goes to pike

Can u elaborate on the above 'backodanet'???

marketsfield
20/05/2005, 9:38 AM
Astalavista i c thats a touchie subject ha ill leave u alone, i wouldnt blame u for bn a bit ****ed id b the same if i hadnt a few cups at the end of every season same goes for backodonet. :D :D :D

clownboy
20/05/2005, 9:39 AM

I think what he means i that Pike are a big shower of Mullockers that hoof the ball everywhere effective but not pretty ..Sounds about right to me

Nemesis
20/05/2005, 10:12 AM
Were ULAA promoted,GB??
Who is their current manager and what is the set-up like???

Were Houlihan and M Ryan buddies or something??

if they won last night they were promoted - not sure
cannot see them being relegated next year - charleville, hill celtic, mungret look like favourites.
not sure if they were buddies - why not ask them, i am sure Mr Cappuccino is reading the site, someone give him a stool.

marketsfield
20/05/2005, 11:23 AM
Astalavista ul hardly have my money working at the door in pj and how did u get into that taxi MR JOHN CANDY . :p :p

Revolver
20/05/2005, 11:28 AM
if they won last night they were promoted - not sure
cannot see them being relegated next year - charleville, hill celtic, mungret look like favourites.
not sure if they were buddies - why not ask them, i am sure Mr Cappuccino is reading the site, someone give him a stool.

Who else will come up???

Granville,Wembley and Corbally were all in contention i believe.

backodanet
20/05/2005, 12:16 PM

well if you look at the defenders pa mull has signed the are hardly footballing centre halves like hoola ie droog and hanrahan

backodanet
20/05/2005, 12:18 PM
Astalavista i c thats a touchie subject ha ill leave u alone, i wouldnt blame u for bn a bit ****ed id b the same if i hadnt a few cups at the end of every season same goes for backodonet. :D :D :D

what would u know about me???

who are you that you have so many??

backodanet
20/05/2005, 12:20 PM
Who else will come up???

i think granville will go up they have to play 2 teams at the bottom and if they win the go up

Roadend
20/05/2005, 1:02 PM
Who else will come up???

Corbally are in with a shout of promotion if the two above them drop points. Word has it that Dave Morris and Dermot Phelan will sign if they go up.

Revolver
20/05/2005, 1:37 PM
Corbally are in with a shout of promotion if the two above them drop points. Word has it that Dave Morris and Dermot Phelan will sign if they go up.

Why would Dermot Phelan leave Pike and sign for Corbally???Dave Morris played previously with Corbally i think but i can't see 'sniffer' head out there. :ball: :ball:

Revolver
20/05/2005, 1:41 PM
well if you look at the defenders pa mull has signed the are hardly footballing centre halves like hoola ie droog and hanrahan

Mark Houlihan is better then the two of them though and probably able to play more ball than both.

abbeyvale
20/05/2005, 1:52 PM
Hula is a good player,i wouldnt fault him for not getting into the fairview team ,fairview normally stick 2 there own.On the fairview side of things the manager is under pressure,standards have dropped,would the view berry ther pride and ask dermot 2 go back, abbeyvale pike ar stronger but its all on the day .
True , True ! Just like they had an off day against West Port ! They were red hot favourites as well that day :ball:

swinfordfc
20/05/2005, 1:54 PM
i think westportwon that day 3-0!!!!! :D

marketsfield
20/05/2005, 5:28 PM
Swimford,abbeyvale after my 4th F.A.I cup medal i got abit bored,BACKODONET ill show u my trophies bring sun glasses. :eek:

Revolver
21/05/2005, 6:29 AM
Swimford,abbeyvale after my 4th F.A.I cup medal i got abit bored,BACKODONET ill show u my trophies bring sun glasses. :eek:

U seem to like talking about urself 'marketsfield.Is that why u came on to this site,to give urself and even bigger head.

Ur forgetting that everyone has the upmost respect for all the players who won the FAI trophy's with Fairview over the last 8-9 years.They gave local soccer here a huge lift which culminated for example other players being recognized and going on to win International junior caps.

The thing is we don't need the likes of u sprouting on about it on this site.We know what was achieved so leave it at that. :mad: :mad:

marketsfield
21/05/2005, 8:22 AM
Fair enough revolver id b ****ed off if i was working on a sat,will u get 2 c the fa cup .

Revolver
21/05/2005, 8:45 AM
Fair enough revolver id b ****ed off if i was working on a sat,will u get 2 c the fa cup .

The bills have to be paid unfortunately.

No fear of missing todays FA cup and then off to the clash of the 'ash' afterwards.

Are u heading to the hurling 'marketsfield'??? :ball: :ball:

marketsfield
21/05/2005, 10:21 AM
Hurling no interest,thoughts off giving gaa 20 bucks would of my hard earned drug money would kill me,joking bout the drug part. :D

marketsfield
21/05/2005, 10:26 AM
I think i need glasses.

Revolver
21/05/2005, 12:16 PM
I think i need glasses.

You have me there(glasses)????

Revolver
21/05/2005, 12:21 PM
One bad year and everyone is writing them off, true view whats your opinion of finnan returning and bringing back the glory days?

Do not want to be bringing up the boro again but we like to discuss everything here.

Is Finnan returning back to Fairview???

joeSoap
22/05/2005, 1:44 PM
Pike Rovers 1 Regional United 1

Bad result for the hoops...good result for Balla....sets it up nicely for an explosive winner take all game in the Pike next weekend.... :ball:

da General
22/05/2005, 3:02 PM
well everyone how are ye ? the season nearly over and fairview end up with nothing a long with boro as do every year, and pike looking stong this year and by what i heard they will get even stronger next year ?

lim abroad
22/05/2005, 3:57 PM
are fairview out of everything then?i wouldn't write them off for next season though

marketsfield
22/05/2005, 5:59 PM
What a result for balla,whats gone wrong with pike have they lost there bottle,i should b a tough incounter,rashers should b packed sun nite.welcome 2 the site da general i like the name i hope ur not a boro man there all over the site . :rolleyes:

da General
22/05/2005, 9:14 PM
no not a boro man i know a lot of them and bein honest it would like bein wit a load girls i say if u played wit them i heard the love bitching !

old boy
23/05/2005, 9:54 AM
albert finnan is stepping down as manager of park a at end of season

any body know his plans ... lot of talk he is going to manage a clare league team next season ,, obvious choice bridge utd in sixmilebridge :( :(

marketsfield
23/05/2005, 9:58 AM
da general not all of the boro players ar like that a few brought the club down not all,okeef,conway,lawlor,hula were faithful 2 the boro but i think its time 2 move on,boro won a prem league a couple of years ago thats just about it. I couldnt believe a player who was and always a very average player could do so much damage 2 a club like boro ,hes gone now and its a major stepping stone for the future.Dermot finnan is a great manager dont know if his heart is in the boro but he will give the youths a chance. :ball:

marketsfield
23/05/2005, 10:02 AM
Old boy sad 2 c him go,he done a good job,unlucky in the F.A.I and hope he stays in football.

Mark_no9
23/05/2005, 1:29 PM
Whats left to be decided?
FAI.... Obiviosly
Lawson...What stage is it at ,& who's left of the big names.?
League decider... Should be a cracker...
Touhy cup final...

Is that It

swinfordfc
23/05/2005, 2:40 PM
So Pike v Ballananty next sunday league decider!
Carew/Westport v Waterford C, carew/westport next sunday - some match :D
What stage other two cup at and what teams are left? :cool:

Roadend
23/05/2005, 2:54 PM
I fancy Pike to beat Balla, they've been well better than them in the head to heads so far and I can't see them letting this one slip. They took regional too lightly and paid the price, but they won't let that happen against Balla. Balla have showed in the big games already this season that they are a shower of bottlers anyway.

swinfordfc
23/05/2005, 2:56 PM
Will a draw do now for Ballananty to win the league?

Roadend
23/05/2005, 2:57 PM
I think so, that's why Pike really messed up not beating Regional.

da General
23/05/2005, 4:25 PM
da general not all of the boro players ar like that a few brought the club down not all,okeef,conway,lawlor,hula were faithful 2 the boro but i think its time 2 move on,boro won a prem league a couple of years ago thats just about it. I couldnt believe a player who was and always a very average player could do so much damage 2 a club like boro ,hes gone now and its a major stepping stone for the future.Dermot finnan is a great manager dont know if his heart is in the boro but he will give the youths a chance. :ball: ya i know who you on about, a big long streak of misery who loves his white socks to much! can i ask this who do you think is the most hated player in limerick ?

Revolver
23/05/2005, 5:36 PM
well everyone how are ye ? the season nearly over and fairview end up with nothing a long with boro as do every year, and pike looking stong this year and by what i heard they will get even stronger next year ?

Who are Pike signing now????

Heard Davy Wall could be heading there, can someone from the Pike clan
answer that???

Revolver
23/05/2005, 5:38 PM
are fairview out of everything then?i wouldn't write them off for next season though

One bad season in 15 yrs is not a bad return.

As stated above,wouldn't write them off. :ball: :ball:

Revolver
23/05/2005, 5:42 PM
while doing my rounds at the weekend in limerick's social scene i came across the vast majority of the balla squad out and about.

It was just a bonding session i heard, organised by their captain apparrantly.Don't see anything wrong with that.
were the celebrating in advance of the league decider ??????? :D :D

Revolver
23/05/2005, 5:45 PM
I fancy Pike to beat Balla, they've been well better than them in the head to heads so far and I can't see them letting this one slip. They took regional too lightly and paid the price, but they won't let that happen against Balla. Balla have showed in the big games already this season that they are a shower of bottlers anyway.

Won't suit Pike to actually have to come out and look for the win.They usually sit back and counter-attack but Balla only need a draw so it will be interesting.

Revolver
23/05/2005, 5:47 PM
ya i know who you on about, a big long streak of misery who loves his white socks to much! can i ask this who do you think is the most hated player in limerick ?

Issues like the above should be kept off the site 'da general'.

Revolver
23/05/2005, 5:58 PM
:D :D

It was a bonding session organised by their captain.

Don't see much wrong with that.

Revolver
23/05/2005, 10:41 PM
ya i know who you on about, a big long streak of misery who loves his white socks to much! can i ask this who do you think is the most hated player in limerick ?

Is there much youth coming through from the boro.

Is Derek Whyte staying put above with Fairview does anyone know???Heard he is after getting involved in some work venture and might not have the time to look after the view. :confused: :confused:

lim abroad
24/05/2005, 4:18 AM
ya i heard that he won't have enough time on his hands to manage the view.rumour has it that finnan is on his way back,couldn't see that happening tho but you never know

abbeyvale
24/05/2005, 8:15 AM
Who are Pike signing now????

Heard Davy Wall could be heading there, can someone from the Pike clan
answer that???
rumour has it along with 1 or 2 more from up there ! Time looks like it is turning for the view now ? :cool:

clownboy
24/05/2005, 8:21 AM
A few from Abbey might go up too now that they are in 1A.Oh I forgot there is nobody good enough with Abbey :D :D :D