PDA

View Full Version : Limerick Junior Soccer 2004/05

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

willy mcspud
15/03/2005, 3:45 PM
Dream on Riverside.
Face it Park Rgs bubble has well & truly burst, ye were way out of yere league progressing so far in the Fai & only did so due to the easy path ye were given by the draw. A draw on Sunday would not have been a fair result.
Good win for Pike against Balla, a result that was never really in doubt.
Yea u deserved the win on sunday true view the better team won. but dont give me that rubbish about the the FAI why do you let the jealousy get the better of you remind me how many games did fairview play this season in the fai?

widow
15/03/2005, 4:34 PM
park rgs went as far as they could of gone, they did extremely well to get as far as they did, draw was kind to them you have to say but that wasn't their fault

justhefacts
15/03/2005, 5:18 PM
Dream on Riverside.
Face it Park Rgs bubble has well & truly burst, ye were way out of yere league progressing so far in the Fai & only did so due to the easy path ye were given by the draw. A draw on Sunday would not have been a fair result.
Good win for Pike against Balla, a result that was never really in doubt.
Find that a bit rich, a Fairview supporter talking about burst bubbles considering your season so far,and another thing you may have forgotten True view is that Fairview won a couple of FAI's without meeting a decent side until they got to the semi finals, I bet you did'nt waffle about "easy paths" then.

lim abroad
15/03/2005, 6:02 PM
easy paths? how about fairviews path in 2003 when they beat pike,athenry,st michaels,st kevins ballymun and portmarnock on the way to lifting the holy grail. handy huh??

True View
15/03/2005, 7:29 PM
Yea u deserved the win on sunday true view the better team won. but dont give me that rubbish about the the FAI why do you let the jealousy get the better of you remind me how many games did fairview play this season in the fai?
Why would I be jealous of Park Rgs ? What have they ever won?
Try to be serious please

True View
15/03/2005, 7:31 PM
Find that a bit rich, a Fairview supporter talking about burst bubbles considering your season so far,and another thing you may have forgotten True view is that Fairview won a couple of FAI's without meeting a decent side until they got to the semi finals, I bet you did'nt waffle about "easy paths" then.
Your statement says it all.
We don't win the FAI & people say our bubble has burst.
As for easy paths in the FAI, my answer to that is we lifted the FAI after coming through easy paths to the final , that is the difference between us & the rest. :p

widow
15/03/2005, 9:45 PM
park won the touhy the season before last I'll have you know :D have they won anything else? ever? can't remember

justhefacts
16/03/2005, 7:52 AM
easy paths? how about fairviews path in 2003 when they beat pike,athenry,st michaels,st kevins ballymun and portmarnock on the way to lifting the holy grail. handy huh??
How about farviews path in 2001/02 when they beat beat Holycross @ home,Wembly away,Shannon Town @ home,Prospect@home,Kilumney away,Markievicz Celtic @ home, Hill Celtic (cork) away and Played Peake Villa in the semi(a decent team) alot of scary names there and nearly all @ home.

Mark_no9
16/03/2005, 8:26 AM
How about farviews path in 2001/02 when they beat beat Holycross @ home,Wembly away,Shannon Town @ home,Prospect@home,Kilumney away,Markievicz Celtic @ home, Hill Celtic (cork) away and Played Peake Villa in the semi(a decent team) alot of scary names there and nearly all @ home.
God Bless the Internet....
Must have taken google a while to come up with all those fixtures.Unless your a Fairview fan in disguise.... :eek:

Mark_no9
16/03/2005, 8:28 AM
You really are a man for "Justhefacts" ;)

justhefacts
16/03/2005, 8:42 AM
God Bless the Internet....
Must have taken google a while to come up with all those fixtures.Unless your a Fairview fan in disguise.... :eek:
Limerick leader Mark_no9,and no i'm not a fairview fan although i do admire what they have acheived and the standards they have set, my man true view annoys me when he makes little of other clubs progress(see the comments about park) he forgets the humble beginnings of fairview, makes me wonder if he really is a true fan or a bandwagon man.

van der wheil
16/03/2005, 11:06 AM
Justhefacts
You are dead right.I rememeber the old fairgreen when Martin Cowhey had to come out and take an elephant from the goalposts in order to play a match.

justhefacts
16/03/2005, 11:15 AM
Justhefacts
You are dead right.I rememeber the old fairgreen when Martin Cowhey had to come out and take an elephant from the goalposts in order to play a match.
That sounds like a great story van der wheil,one i'd love to hear in full.

riverside
16/03/2005, 12:20 PM
Now theres a name you could talk to me about anytime Martin Cowhey. A legend in not just FAIRVIEWS mind but anybody who was lucky to have met him and talked football with him,pity you would;nt take a leaf out of his humble book.When ye have won nothing at the end of the season we will see how many of this seasons players will remain. There are two already who wont be crossing the Shannon again to play for ye.I also hear that what you were saying to peoples faces at the match last Sun. and what you have said on this site dont exactly concur.

Mark_no9
16/03/2005, 12:27 PM
Now theres a name you could talk to me about anytime Martin Cowhey. A legend in not just FAIRVIEWS mind but anybody who was lucky to have met him and talked football with him,pity you would;nt take a leaf out of his humble book.When ye have won nothing at the end of the season we will see how many of this seasons players will remain. There are two already who wont be crossing the Shannon again to play for ye.I also hear that what you were saying to peoples faces at the match last Sun. and what you have said on this site dont exactly concur.

"There are two already who wont be crossing the Shannon again to play for ye.I also hear that what you were saying to peoples faces at the match last Sun. and what you have said on this site dont exactly concur.[/QUOTE]"
Explain in detail Riverside,You have me lost... :confused:

riverside
16/03/2005, 12:31 PM
"There are two already who wont be crossing the Shannon again to play for ye.I also hear that what you were saying to peoples faces at the match last Sun. and what you have said on this site dont exactly concur."
Explain in detail Riverside,You have me lost... :confused:[/QUOTE]
Tw faced make it any easier for you, and Two former Clare League players returning home cause they met True View

riverside
16/03/2005, 12:33 PM
That sounds like a great story van der wheil,one i'd love to hear in full.
You come across him most weekends so he should be able to give it to you face to face

justhefacts
16/03/2005, 12:46 PM
You sound like you know me riverside?or maybe just fishing.

riverside
16/03/2005, 1:27 PM
You sound like you know me riverside?or maybe just fishing.
Not Fishing, but recognise the lingo, and the style only too well. Dont be bothered about Trew View he:s not typical of all of the Views supporters just a Fairy View supporter.

justhefacts
16/03/2005, 1:54 PM
I think your bluffing riverside, if not prove it with a private message.

riverside
16/03/2005, 2:13 PM
T.O.H. posing some difficulties lately?

justhefacts
16/03/2005, 2:44 PM
Now I know your bluffing ;)

riverside
16/03/2005, 2:51 PM
Now I know your bluffing ;)
Try this one. You recon you never were one of my favourites

justhefacts
16/03/2005, 3:06 PM
I think everyone is getting bored with this riverside,I repeat, click on my user name and name me there and we'll see if your bluffing otherwise lets talk about Limerick Junior football. By the way I still have no idea what your talking about.

Kevin-b/w
16/03/2005, 6:10 PM
Anyone see CBS winning the schools munster title today. they played well. very strong team

True View
16/03/2005, 8:06 PM
Limerick leader Mark_no9,and no i'm not a fairview fan although i do admire what they have acheived and the standards they have set, my man true view annoys me when he makes little of other clubs progress(see the comments about park) he forgets the humble beginnings of fairview, makes me wonder if he really is a true fan or a bandwagon man.
I wasn't making little of anyone, yawn.........how could I forget the humble beginnings of the View when I played schoolboy football in the old Fairgreen,
It was where it all began under the mentorship of Dermot "Batsy" Walsh, I wouldn't call any Fairview supporter a bandwagon man, we pride ourselves on good support.

True View
16/03/2005, 8:07 PM
I think everyone is getting bored with this riverside,I repeat, click on my user name and name me there and we'll see if your bluffing otherwise lets talk about Limerick Junior football. By the way I still have no idea what your talking about.
I have to agree with you there, he is boring but :D don't make little of him..........

True View
16/03/2005, 8:10 PM
janesboro continue there good form without the whitestripe winning 2 0 against hill celtic looks like the league over now
Looks like that good form will be ending on Sunday poacher ;)
When we visit ye & knock a few in

True View
16/03/2005, 8:17 PM
Elaborate please !!! I was geting behind the team on Sunday as I always do & I am sure that if any one of the Fairview players don't want to sign next season it won't be because of me, why would it ? I think you are talking nonsense, one minute you are a Park man & now a View Fan, I think I will agree with just the facts that you are boring & for the record Davey Wall & Mike O'Malley are very happy with us so you can forget the making waves

True View
16/03/2005, 8:20 PM
Of course he's bluffing :cool:

True View
17/03/2005, 5:07 PM
Very quiet today lads...........I couldn't be only desperate person working on Paddys Day? :(

True View
17/03/2005, 5:08 PM
What are you on about riverside? :confused:

True View
17/03/2005, 5:42 PM
riverside has me totally confused, reading back it looks like he was posting to Markno9 & not me.........about upseting players? I don't know at this stage, he best ignored I think..........

True View
17/03/2005, 5:43 PM
riverside has us all in a spin, reading back I think it was markno9 & not me he was posting at.......really don't know at this stage........

willy mcspud
18/03/2005, 12:30 AM
What are you on about riverside? :confused:

all speculation true view dont think many are going to park, theview on the way down.I heard yee are going for a bit of a clean out in the summer any truth? :eek: :ball:

summervilleman
18/03/2005, 1:51 AM
well if the view are doing a clean out we will take a few of them if they wanna play with us?? he he :) :) :D

Happy Zapper
18/03/2005, 8:40 AM
Can't see that happening to be honest

riverside
18/03/2005, 12:08 PM
riverside has us all in a spin, reading back I think it was markno9 & not me he was posting at.......really don't know at this stage........
Posting to you True view

True View
18/03/2005, 7:34 PM
all speculation true view dont think many are going to park, theview on the way down.I heard yee are going for a bit of a clean out in the summer any truth? :eek: :ball:
There will be no clean out at Fairview.
We have a good side full of youth with the exception of a couple & of course one of the best under 17 teams in the country.
All looks well for the future.
I do expect Seanie Lipper, Jason Purcell & GAGA to call it a day eventually but who knows when.
Only the greats themselves can decide that & when they do it will be their decision.
They are three legends whose experience is vital to the younger players

True View
18/03/2005, 8:00 PM
Posting to you True view
well in that case read back cause I answered you :cool:

Thunderblaster
19/03/2005, 11:57 AM
Is Denis Whelan available for Carew Park next weekend?

progress
20/03/2005, 1:57 PM
ne results from the premier

Ask me tom
20/03/2005, 7:50 PM
all top three won

balla 1-0 summerville
fairview 1-0
pike5-2 hill celtic
regional 2-0 abbey
charliville 1-0 park

i think dont kinow who the fairview were playin

Thunderblaster
20/03/2005, 7:58 PM
i think dont kinow who the fairview were playin

Would it have been Carew Park or Janesboro?

widow
20/03/2005, 9:11 PM
fairview beat boro away 1-0

widow
20/03/2005, 9:14 PM
what are the current standings at the bottom, I know summerville are as good as gone, whats the story with the other position, between hill celtic and abbey is it, charleville must be safe enough, love to see them go down, shouldn't be involved in the league in my opinion

summervilleman
20/03/2005, 10:22 PM
I agree with u there...Its a pain in the ass driving out there on a sunday morning to play a match.....Well we won't have to worry about it as we are down anyway...its between 3 teams for the last relegation place,,,,,Mungret regional,abbey and hill celtic....Stilll no win for us but we were unlucky against balla today...pitch was very bad out there though!!!!

Happy Zapper
21/03/2005, 1:44 PM
Looks like that good form will be ending on Sunday poacher ;)
When we visit ye & knock a few in

1-0 - where were the rest of those goals you promised True View, if you could only "knock" in one against a **** poor side like the boro maybe Fairview are on the slide afterall?

Happy Zapper
21/03/2005, 1:49 PM
I agree with u there...Its a pain in the ass driving out there on a sunday morning to play a match.....Well we won't have to worry about it as we are down anyway...its between 3 teams for the last relegation place,,,,,Mungret regional,abbey and hill celtic....Stilll no win for us but we were unlucky against balla today...pitch was very bad out there though!!!!

I would prefer to travel to Charleville and play on their pitch than risk getting lost in one of Portlands bunkers or getting knocked down by a joy rider. Must be a joy to play on every week.

True View
21/03/2005, 8:46 PM
1-0 - where were the rest of those goals you promised True View, if you could only "knock" in one against a **** poor side like the boro maybe Fairview are on the slide afterall?
A win is a win Zappper it was a very poor game. From the reports I got we should have been 4 up in the first twenty minutes & then the game died.
The Boro seem to be struggling to field a team these days a lot of unknowns playing with them. Considering the youth in our side I would say it was a satisfactory performance.