PDA

View Full Version : Mayo Junior Soccer

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

the only 1
08/12/2005, 11:16 PM
come on corrib teach those westport boys a lesson ps make sure ye check the rules ye usually have to beat them twice:D

The Don
09/12/2005, 8:19 AM
Still bitchin I see !!!

swinfordfc
09/12/2005, 11:11 AM
Well Gnasher reputation on the line now will they will on Sunday is the hunger still there? or have you the guts to tell us? :p

gnasher
09/12/2005, 12:37 PM
Well Gnasher reputation on the line now will they will on Sunday is the hunger still there? or have you the guts to tell us? :p

Are you having a go?;)

We're down a few players (big players) so it's going to be tough. Losing last week could be the best thing to gee up the team. We'll see. I'd advise anyone who's knocking around Westside on Sunday to pop out and see the match, should be a belter.

Who are Swinford playing?:D

swinfordfc
09/12/2005, 3:47 PM
Are you having a go?;)

Who are Swinford playing?:D

Only match swinford playing weekend is under 18 against glenhest!!!!! :p

sinabhuil
09/12/2005, 4:28 PM
How did Castlebar United get on against Galway Bohs in cup match. Close game? lucky/unlucky?

Le Grande Eric
11/12/2005, 7:40 PM
Great Away Day for mayo teams,Any match reports?:)

GoodFootball
11/12/2005, 8:55 PM
Westport(Pens), Castlebar(Extra time) and I think Ballyheane are all through!!

Westport were nil nil after norm and then went 1 down in extra time before Brian Fahey equalised. Westport won 5-4 on pens.

Castlebar won 3-2 AET, I think??

Gnasher: You at the game?? How did they play?

renovater
11/12/2005, 9:59 PM
Great Away Day for mayo teams,Any match reports?:)
What a great day for Mayo Clubs all came from behind and ended up winners Ballyheane seem to do the impossible travel with 12 players two of them Robert Coyne And Gerry Walsh had other ideas on there minds I am sure they will be dealt with by the Disciplinary Committee of the club in due course.
Goals from Jamie Carr ex Celtic Matt Conroy who level the match 2-2 in injury time Ballyheane were awarded a penalty up step the Keeper Sean fahey made it 3-3 then game went to penalties which Sean fahey save two penalties end up winning 4-1
Well done. Also should be noted that there inspiration Captain Peter Bourke Was away for the weekend also Brian Donnelly away at wedding in Kilkenny god no what they would have done with a full team.
Well what I can say about Westport well I put my head on the block in recent reports I thought West port would come through, only just thanks to double substitution which paid off in the last 4mins of injury time went on to win 5-4 on penalties. Once again must be noted the big support Westport had with them must be worth a goal in any game. Word of thought on Corrib Rangers a good side will be hard to beat this season fancy them in there league to go all the way and in the Conn Cup
Castlebar Celtic found themselves two goals in arrears before they could level the scores 2-2 after normal time.
Extra time to be played up popped Sean McHale with the winner injury time goes on to win 3-2
There is a sting in the tail how legal was there team? Will there be a protest from Sheriff YC will wait and see.
Next up on the list is Mossy Lally Manulla v Athenry on December 18 hopefully Manulla will be able to concentrate on the proceedings at foot because Athenry are no push over I fancy ATHENRY to win this one even though they are away. But you never no? Depends on who J.D. DECIDES to referee this one.
Next up on the same day is Castlebar Celtic at home in the Connaught Cup v. Glenview Stars of Sligo I sure Noel Kennedy will be keeping watch over this one .
May the force be with you Mayo CLUBS in the up and coming games ahead?

gnasher
12/12/2005, 7:17 AM
Gnasher: You at the game?? How did they play?

They were more evenly matched today than last week and it always looked like ET and possibly pens were the only way to separate them.

Both teams played it around nicely but again the surface began to cut up and the ball bobbled all over the place, hard to get it down and play like both of these teams try to do.

Corrib had more clear chances and got a goal from a mistake by the Westport keeper, it looked bad this was the second half of extra time but somehow Brian Fahy popped up with and equalizer, a great drive from the edge of the box that beat the keeper at the near post. Penalties were very good and the Corrib no.4 missed with their last one after the first nine were sent to the net.

Lucky, but very happy to have got through. Corrib are a very good side.

A word of thanks to everyone on this thread who wished us well last week, fair play.

mossy
12/12/2005, 8:57 AM
Well what a reply to our poor W/E in the Connaught Cup !!
Congrats to all Three teams I don't know which did the Best, The Port with their comeback, Celtic who were Two down or the Heane with their best players missing. Now we shall turn our attention to Mossy and his Manulla men who if they win will have surpassed the other clubs because Athrenry are the best team in Galway and Manulla lack good players with only T. Walsh being up to standard required. Needless to say the Muinteoir might make it difficult for Athrenry but even with 12 I can't see a Manulla Win.
Is their anyone going to the draw from the Mayo clubs ? or will El Duce represent them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

swinfordfc
12/12/2005, 9:14 AM
Well done to the three Mayo clubs, what a day for Mayo soccer, congrats again to all involved.

turbotimmy
12/12/2005, 11:38 AM
ya well done to all Mayo teams..and to corrib im sure you'l do well next year ha ha...

Manfred
12/12/2005, 5:30 PM
:cool:
Well done to the three Mayo clubs, what a day for Mayo soccer, congrats again to all involved.
Well boys, just like to add my congrats to all three teams that prevailed at the week end, and the game in Celtic Park, what a corker! (U18)
Just one point, why are so many of US giving credence to the OPINION of one Sligo man(N.Kennedy), with regard to a basic Mayo rule?
I know its been a strange season (not over yet) but custom & practice for 10 years has been that players can transfer after the 31st dead line for external comp.
What has changed?
Is this confusion the best that Sligo has to offer?
Mabe the Fai/Fas course going to milebush and not to Sligo was the final nail?
Mabe we should all get behind our own rules(which are passed by the FAI!), and just go and retain the Junior cup

gotribe
12/12/2005, 6:41 PM
well lads, just found this website today so signed up,i know its early to start talking about next season but any idea roughly what month the season kicks off??
also, what are the best websites apart from this for the latest news,fixtures etc??

galactico
12/12/2005, 7:22 PM
well done the mayo teams great results...good luck manulla this weekend...will celtic beat glenview on sunday....hope so.

swinfordfc
13/12/2005, 9:26 AM
:cool:
Well boys, just like to add my congrats to all three teams that prevailed at the week end, and the game in Celtic Park, what a corker! (U18)
Just one point, why are so many of US giving credence to the OPINION of one Sligo man(N.Kennedy), with regard to a basic Mayo rule?
I know its been a strange season (not over yet) but custom & practice for 10 years has been that players can transfer after the 31st dead line for external comp.
What has changed?
Is this confusion the best that Sligo has to offer?
Mabe the Fai/Fas course going to milebush and not to Sligo was the final nail?
Mabe we should all get behind our own rules(which are passed by the FAI!), and just go and retain the Junior cup

Manfred you at the under 18 game, was at it too fine game celtic better technical side but bangor hibs have some heart, great game and the pens shoot out, well what can you say, one man (lad) lost his nerve, god luck to bangor in tipperary in january

gnasher
13/12/2005, 9:43 AM
well lads, just found this website today so signed up,i know its early to start talking about next season but any idea roughly what month the season kicks off??
also, what are the best websites apart from this for the latest news,fixtures etc??

If your talking Mayo then there's a quality site at

www.leaguerepublic.com - just search for 'Snu' and there's a results and fixtures service for the Mayo League. It can be a bit biased sometimes!(especially the reports on Snugboro games - is this anything to do with you Joe?)

Mayo Youths also have their own website. Don't know the web address.

I think Castlebar Celtic and Crossmolina have there own also, not too sure as I would'nt be found dead on them, ha ha!

www.soccerbot.com is also good for results and stats.

Closed Account
13/12/2005, 12:05 PM
Biased? An independant observation more like! But yeah i'd be involved in that leaguerepublic site.

http://www.leaguerepublic.com/gen/Index.do?league=2992269 is the direct link.

http://www.mayoyouths.ie

http://www.castlebarceltic.com

http://www.crossmolinaafc.com(very professional)
Others:
Aertel (http://www.rte.ie/aertel/aertelplus/p550.htm)
Mayo Football (http://www.soccerbot.com/mayo/mayo.htm)

Le Grande Eric
13/12/2005, 5:35 PM
Custom and practice it may well be Manfred,but the rule makes no distinction between domestic and external competitions,''The deadline for ALL transfers shall be 31st July in any one season''Surely its time to rewrite the rule so that there can be no confusion.
An interesting aside,How many local Players are on the Fas course?

renovater
13/12/2005, 9:27 PM
Custom and practice it may well be Manfred,but the rule makes no distinction between domestic and external competitions,''The deadline for ALL transfers shall be 31st July in any one season''Surely its time to rewrite the rule so that there can be no confusion.

the rule is clear its 31st july for domestic competition.Fai and conn cup is suject to its rules 31st jan. as per rule 34states clearly its only the likes NK of sligo who has a problem of understanding it. it should not be confused with the C Kelly as this refered to domestic Competition. for him to play in external comms he needs to apply to FAI TO BE REINSTATED as per rule 41 and others of that same club:ball:

Le Grande Eric
13/12/2005, 10:13 PM
the rule is clear its 31st july for domestic competition.Fai and conn cup is suject to its rules 31st jan. as per rule 34states clearly its only the likes NK of sligo who has a problem of understanding it. it should not be confused with the C Kelly as this refered to domestic Competition. for him to play in external comms he needs to apply to FAI TO BE REINSTATED as per rule 41 and others of that same club:ball:

Sorry Renovator but where does it say ''domestic competition'' in rule 34?

Elsewhere word is emerging from mayo League delegates meeting tonight where it appears one delegate walked out following an admonishment by Il Duce,Also u 21 team voted out by clubs present,but not without some controversary with Duce trying to cast the vote of another delegate who had departed ...

Manfred
14/12/2005, 9:14 AM
With regard to the Fai/Fas course, I belive there are 6 local (potential) players involved, but I'll stand corrected by any one with better knowledge of the course.

Manfred
14/12/2005, 9:20 AM
Sorry Renovator but where does it say ''domestic competition'' in rule 34?

Elsewhere word is emerging from mayo League delegates meeting tonight where it appears one delegate walked out following an admonishment by Il Duce,Also u 21 team voted out by clubs present,but not without some controversary with Duce trying to cast the vote of another delegate who had departed ...
Difficult to call it controversary, discussion leading to a vote sounds more like democracy at work. I belive the biggest talking point was the absense of so many clubs and personnel who had no problem with loose talk in the media, but did'nt have the nuts to turn up at a meeting and speak their minds. Still, who wants a higher grade of football to aspire to???

swinfordfc
14/12/2005, 9:29 AM
Lads,

How will Castlebar Celtic and Manulla get on this coming weekend?
Any predictions?

The Don
14/12/2005, 9:40 AM
Still, who wants a higher grade of football to aspire to???

I dont think anyone here thinks that Mayos U-21 team could beat the leagues top super league teams.

The Don
14/12/2005, 9:42 AM
Lads,

Any predictions?

Celtic win. It would be one of the best results of the year if Manulla can beat Athenry, but you never know in football.

Spongey
14/12/2005, 10:06 AM
Lads,

Any predictions?

Castlebar should easily win, Glenview are not as strong as they were last year with 4 players defecting to Abbey United. They are also struggling in the league as well.

mossy
14/12/2005, 11:11 AM
Difficult to call it controversary, discussion leading to a vote sounds more like democracy at work. I belive the biggest talking point was the absense of so many clubs and personnel who had no problem with loose talk in the media, but did'nt have the nuts to turn up at a meeting and speak their minds. Still, who wants a higher grade of football to aspire to???
Who are you referring to here ?. If it is the two ex league officers who had articles in the Mayp News ? Then I don't think that they could be there as it was a Chairman/Secretary meeting only and they do not hold these positions in their clubs. The fox has already mail shot clubs about the U 21 fiasco So his views are well know on the subject and the other fella just detests El Duce and who can blame him.
Questions for anybody at meeting :
Did El Duce insult a delegate over his twitching ??
Did he patronise a lady delegate ?
Did he try and include a vote that had left the building ?
THIS IS OUR CHAIRMAN LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
FOR GOD'S SAKE GO NOW BEFORE HE IS REMEMBERED AS A COMPLETE FOOL IN OVER HIS HEAD

biffo
14/12/2005, 2:49 PM
Its a shame the debacle the u21 mayo team has become. it was an undoubted mistake that players were forced to play for the mayo team instead of their home clubs that have put so much into the development of the player.
i remeber the mayo u21 team beating galway 6-0 in celtic park and also defeating derry city 2-0 at the same location about 2 years ago when fergie and lar were in charge. Mayo had players better in many positions than the afore mentioned teams, have their careers progressed as well?
the problem is that players wont travel to games a distance away such as derry. it is unrealistic to say that the players had the appetite to travel such a distance and play a team who were getting paid for their appearance. i feel that expenses should have been paid to players on such occassions. many lads would have had to take a day of work for instance.
well theres my two pence worth

OscarBravo
14/12/2005, 3:07 PM
Manfred,

I don't know what you are inferring by people giving out about the under 21 not being at the meeting. As mossy said wasn't it purely a delegates meeting. And wasn't the decision to abandon the under 21 team an indicator that more than those who spoke out in the papers had problems with the under 21 team.
It is unfortunate that the team is gone to the wayside but the clubs cannot be blamed, the League have to take the wrap, they tried to bring in a rule without consent of the clubs and a rule which completely degraded the Super League. Think it's time you realised this

renovater
14/12/2005, 6:29 PM
Who are you referring to here ?. If it is the two ex league officers who had articles in the Mayp News ? Then I don't think that they could be there as it was a Chairman/Secretary meeting only and they do not hold these positions in their clubs. The fox has already mail shot clubs about the U 21 fiasco So his views are well know on the subject and the other fella just detests El Duce and who can blame him.
Questions for anybody at meeting :
Did El Duce insult a delegate over his twitching ??
Did he patronise a lady delegate ?
Did he try and include a vote that had left the building ?
THIS IS OUR CHAIRMAN LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
FOR GOD'S SAKE GO NOW BEFORE HE IS REMEMBERED AS A COMPLETE FOOL IN OVER HIS HEAD

Mossy the twitching yes, he was trying to put a spell on el duce but he got caught. Patronise well doesn't he always.
He tried to, but the clubs were not having it when J.L. LEFT THE ROOM.
YOU ARE RIGHT THIS WAS A NO VOTE FOR THE CHAIRMAN AND IT'S TIME HE WAVED GOOD BY HAPPY XMAS:confused:

renovater
14/12/2005, 6:41 PM
Manfred,

I don't know what you are inferring by people giving out about the under 21 not being at the meeting. As mossy said wasn't it purely a delegates meeting. And wasn't the decision to abandon the under 21 team an indicator that more than those who spoke out in the papers had problems with the under 21 team.
It is unfortunate that the team is gone to the wayside but the clubs cannot be blamed, the League have to take the wrap, they tried to bring in a rule without consent of the clubs and a rule which completely degraded the Super League. Think it's time you realised this

YOU ARE RIGHT THE PAPER ONLY HI LIGHTED THE PROBLEMS THE LEAGUE FAILED TO DEAL WITH THE ISSUES. FOX WAS RIGHT TO RAISE THE QUESTION.
he was only supporting mossy because he was right. the league had no answer
the flagship as far as the league concern was U-21 AND KEEPING Leo happy
manfred try and get your facts right. if you want to be a spokeman for the mayo league just say so,Ive no problem with that :rolleyes:

galactico
14/12/2005, 8:42 PM
has the boro any date for the match against cc in the replay of aib cup game....if its after xmas will kelly be eligble?....january 1st an all that...has the boro taken a couple of players from celtic and lost keeper to ballina..if so can he play in celtic game? cant see boro beating the hoops after watching super cup final...a good celtic win on sunday next will make it a good xmas. seasons greetings to one and all

Manfred
15/12/2005, 8:25 AM
YOU ARE RIGHT THE PAPER ONLY HI LIGHTED THE PROBLEMS THE LEAGUE FAILED TO DEAL WITH THE ISSUES. FOX WAS RIGHT TO RAISE THE QUESTION.
he was only supporting mossy because he was right. the league had no answer
the flagship as far as the league concern was U-21 AND KEEPING Leo happy
manfred try and get your facts right. if you want to be a spokeman for the mayo league just say so,Ive no problem with that :rolleyes:
Ok, points taken. I'm not looking to be a spokesman for any association. Its dissapointing when all, or at least 90%, of clubs dont turn up for what is two or three meetings a year. Thats where WE need to be heard.
I liked the U21 idea, but the structure was'nt right.
With regard to M.Fox, I only ever heard him raise issues that affected the 'heane. I do'nt see his interest been football as a whole in Mayo. Look back a season or two and see where Fox junior played his football, and that will answer the Mossey connection. Club loyalty, especially at youth level, should be encouraged.
On a slightly different note, it was interesting at the meeting to note that some clubs wanted the Schoolboys & Youths to take on the U21 job and develope a squad around the 18 age mark. Has any one spoken to them about this?

Manfred
15/12/2005, 8:33 AM
Manfred,

As with most meetings, it was'nt only chairmen & secs at this meeting. I know it was supposed to be. But I do belive that we could have voted a new system in, if we wanted to, rather then vote the team out.And I'm not in favour of degrading the super league when the 'port have shown what can be achieved at that level.
On your second point, we all know that most people had a problem with the U21 set up. But I do'nt belive that stepping backwards, instead of finding a new way forward, will help any footballer in Mayo.
We should be back to looking at constructive ways forward.

The Don
15/12/2005, 8:51 AM
With regard to M.Fox, I only ever heard him raise issues that affected the 'heane. I do'nt see his interest been football as a whole in Mayo.

Manfred could you please employ that piece of grey matter between your ears before throwing in any more misguided and false statements. You accuse Fox of only favouring the heane, in the next sentence you say his son played for Manulla. If your hell bent on attacking Fox do so, but dont be using Ballyheane as a go between.What had Ballyheane to do with the U-21 issues or the transfer sagas?. We can hardly be accused of getting any special treatment from the league now can we?.

The Don
15/12/2005, 8:57 AM
On a slightly different note, it was interesting at the meeting to note that some clubs wanted the Schoolboys & Youths to take on the U21 job and develope a squad around the 18 age mark. Has any one spoken to them about this?

The league seemed uninterested in this idea from what I have heard. If you want to develop footballers and give them a fighting chance of making the grade as a professional you have to putting all your resources into the u-10 u-14 age group after this age it is very unlikely that any player would make the grade. No glory in this for the league though.

swinfordfc
15/12/2005, 9:20 AM
What about this under 18 taking on Sligo this weekend? are they any good or could they be used as a under 21 team? any comments?

Manfred
15/12/2005, 11:25 AM
Manfred could you please employ that piece of grey matter between your ears before throwing in any more misguided and false statements. You accuse Fox of only favouring the heane, in the next sentence you say his son played for Manulla. If your hell bent on attacking Fox do so, but dont be using Ballyheane as a go between.What had Ballyheane to do with the U-21 issues or the transfer sagas?. We can hardly be accused of getting any special treatment from the league now can we?.
You know Don, you could be right.Having a club member driving past his own club to an underage team in Manulla, is'nt really any of my business.I suppose the point I was trying to make was that some of the problems that exist at junior level have their roots in underage football. If possible, you might elaborate on your term " false ststements". With regard to being misguided, we all have opinions, they all differ, and all can be seen as misguided, by others.And, as a new year resolution I wont speak of M.Fox or any one else, but I will comment on, and give my views on soccer in Mayo. In return, you could try to be a little calmer, take a wider view, and mabe get some help in your battle to control your hatred for...........whoever.

The Don
15/12/2005, 12:11 PM
Manfred.Yet again the point has been totally lost on you. You are free, as all people should be to make any comments concerning whatever topic you like.
Point being if you do make a point especially a false one like the heane had Fox working their case for them and without even giving an example to back this up, then expect people to take exception. Hatred is a very strong term so please don't throw it into a sentence in a futile effort to patronise me (Are you Quigley in disguise).

Richard Dunne
15/12/2005, 2:41 PM
Manfred.Yet again the point has been totally lost on you. You are free, as all people should be to make any comments concerning whatever topic you like.
Point being if you do make a point especially a false one like the heane had Fox working their case for them and without even giving an example to back this up, then expect people to take exception. Hatred is a very strong term so please don't throw it into a sentence in a futile effort to patronise me (Are you Quigley in disguise).

Easy lads.Ye sound like two girls bickering. Agree to differ and stop taking up thread space with such ****e talk. Its meant to be a recreational site for talking about football, so talk football.

The Don
15/12/2005, 2:49 PM
Your a rock of sense

gnasher
15/12/2005, 2:54 PM
Easy lads.Ye sound like two girls bickering. Agree to differ and stop taking up thread space with such ****e talk. Its meant to be a recreational site for talking about football, so talk football.

Relax thy kacks Mr. Dunne. They can say what they want, it's still on topic.

I'm partial to a bit of bickering, it allows good deep discussion.

itisnow
15/12/2005, 6:40 PM
I dont think anyone here thinks that Mayos U-21 team could beat the leagues top super league teams.

Surely the under 21 squad should have been seen as a development squad ie for player development. I have no doubt that stronger more physical super league sides would have beaten them, but we should have been talking about a higher level of skill, technique and overall understanding of the game.

renovater
15/12/2005, 7:34 PM
Ok, points taken. I'm not looking to be a spokesman for any association. Its dissapointing when all, or at least 90%, of clubs dont turn up for what is two or three meetings a year. Thats where WE need to be heard.
I liked the U21 idea, but the structure was'nt right.
With regard to M.Fox, I only ever heard him raise issues that affected the 'heane. I do'nt see his interest been football as a whole in Mayo. Look back a season or two and see where Fox junior played his football, and that will answer the Mossey connection. Club loyalty, especially at youth level, should be encouraged.

if not looking to be a spokesman you don't fool me.
i think your 90% certainly sounds incorect more like 48% didn't turn up I belive there was 24 votes one had left the room the other had to walk out because of abad manner chairman who owes an apolgy to MR Coll. the other 48% had no interest in the u-21 threre for will be find by L.M.C.

We all like the idea, but when the league goes out and breaks it own rules who can you trust?

Don't no where you could have heard him raise issues related to Ballyheane
certainly not at Mayo League meetings because it would not be aloud you would need to give more details regarding supporting the heane it not a crime
for any Lmc member to support a club only if he abuses his postition.
it true to say P Quigley is celtic fan like J Durkan is manulla so what is wrong with his son playing with another club may he thought it was in the interest of his son may be his son didn't want to play for the heane. at leased he didn't stop him it was his son choice AND MANULLA WERE GLAD TO HAVE HAD HIM AS A PLAYER
Iwill agree on one thing is best on your part to get off the fox case and turn your attention on what realy matters FOOTBALL :)

Thunderblaster
15/12/2005, 10:05 PM
The one person that would be disappointed with the events of this week would be not Pat Quigley, not Leo Tierney but Pat Duffy, Eircom U.21 League Development Officer, who, as a Mayo person, pushed for a Mayo U.21 side. Players in the county needs something to aspire to. If they think they can play a higher level of junior football, it is important that they are allowed the opportunity to showcase their talents.

itisnow
16/12/2005, 1:00 AM
The one person that would be disappointed with the events of this week would be not Pat Quigley, not Leo Tierney but Pat Duffy, Eircom U.21 League Development Officer, who, as a Mayo person, pushed for a Mayo U.21 side. Players in the county needs something to aspire to. If they think they can play a higher level of junior football, it is important that they are allowed the opportunity to showcase their talents.

It won't just be Pat Duffy and the rest mentioned who will rue the desicion to opt out of under 21s, the whole of Mayo soccer could suffer. If the FAI decides no regional Centre no FAS development squad, no more pilot projects. We could become the lepers of Irish Football

itisnow
16/12/2005, 1:04 AM
Where did the League Management Committee votes go to in the the desicion to opt out of Under 21 football. I have heard that they did not vote, surely this is not the case. Last night should have been a time to stand up and show leadership or maybey there were some who didn't want to retain the U21s

mossy
16/12/2005, 10:47 AM
[ With regard to M.Fox, I only ever heard him raise issues that affected the 'heane. I do'nt see his interest been football as a whole in Mayo. Look back a season or two and see where Fox junior played his football, and that will answer the Mossey connection. Club loyalty, especially at youth level, should be encouraged.
Your reference to Fox Junior is quiet shocking and low if I may say so. Since when are we allowed talk about underage persons on this forum !!
I think your utterances to date would imply that you are an ex LMC MAFL 'er ( for that I am sure you have issues!! ) Perhaps you miss your dual role and would like a piece back