PDA

View Full Version : Munster Senior League - Junior Divisions

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34

fifa
09/04/2014, 10:33 PM
Sounds like you were out for the Utd game littleman?how are your seniors getting on

littleman
09/04/2014, 10:51 PM
FIFA they won 0/1 away to Wilton.

Im_not_stirring
09/04/2014, 11:03 PM
Sounds like you were out for the Utd game littleman?how are your seniors getting on
Got it in 1 I'd say

Im_not_stirring
09/04/2014, 11:25 PM
Pardon me INS but the only factor at play here is a logistical one .

From a bookies point of view the lesser games to play provide the least risk, the greater amount of games provide the greater risk no matter what the form .

I can speak freely that we have no intention of rolling over , we have no reason too .

We have led the league for so long , would it be so strange to finish it that way .

We ask for no favour , I would presume that given human nature teams who have been beaten by a slight margin would like to seek retribution . Teams , clubs an players have pride . Revenge spurs us all on at times .

Everyone wants to be the the one to take te scalp , again human nature .

The pressure is on Cors and all the sides who again logistically are favourites , as you an countless other have put yer shoulder behind their wagon an left the rest of us to feed off scraps of "well done "and "keep going " instead of fiar dues for leading for so long .

There pressure is all off us, we have a cup final in the bag , awaiting an opponent . Other teams have to wait for a verdict . Cors seniors lost tonite again, UCC an Mary's await in there next 2 games .

The Hall are struggling senior too .

Can't see those clubs being thrilled there seniors are possibly going down the swanny an their juniors are flying .

Hate me if I'm wrong, don't hate me if I have the mebs to say what I see .
1st when I say a favour I mean they have 3 games in hand and a point ahead of ye and for one that blows your leading all the way out of it and they have lead at earlier stages to after a few games besides ye so have others. SO CALM DOWN. All I meant was it's out of your hands. I was trying to start a debate on people's opinions not put you or teams down.
Not having a pop off you or antagonising you. I have good respect for the way ye keep winning if not for your comments on here sometimes. No wonder people wind you up. It's only obvious most of the things you say are correct and with so many teams battling with 3 going down there will be surprises. I'm a realist the odds are in there favour at the moment and by no means meant to give ye or others scraps.

What the senior aspect has to do with it only god knows obviously as FIFA said you must have being out for the utd game. I would think those other clubs might not put up with an attitude like yours. After all there long established top quality senior teams falling on tough times for whatever reason but being there because they stick together as a club.
So to sum it up 2 aspirin before bed and congrats on cup final

littleman
10/04/2014, 3:39 AM
There's no winding anyone up INS.

It is what it is . I don't comment on what's not said , I comment on what's said . My only crime as far as I'm concerned is that I have no intention of giving up until it's logistically impossible .

Pardon me for the mish mash of my previous post,,,,,,,posting on the move can be hazardous ,,,,,,,,, by the way FIFA I'm QPR to the core

collcorforever
10/04/2014, 5:57 AM
Pressure seems to be taking its toll on you littleman, just try to enjoy the season and leave of the Kevin Keegan style rants

As regards senior and junior teams working together I think it's great to see as after all both teams play for the same Club and most guys are friends and may have played schoolboys together.
Carrigaline for us Sunday and ID LOVE IT IF WE BEAT THEM ;)

littleman
10/04/2014, 7:02 AM
Mourinho one week an Keegan the next,,,,,,,,,next week il be a cross between Rodgers , Pelligrino an our Harry . Pressure , ur havin a laugh . I'm under more pressure to wear a pants out the cross than I am ta win the league :)

Im_not_stirring
10/04/2014, 8:08 AM
Pressure seems to be taking its toll on you littleman, just try to enjoy the season and leave of the Kevin Keegan style rants

As regards senior and junior teams working together I think it's great to see as after all both teams play for the same Club and most guys are friends and may have played schoolboys together.
Carrigaline for us Sunday and ID LOVE IT IF WE BEAT THEM ;)
Haha well said

Im_not_stirring
10/04/2014, 8:16 AM
Mourinho one week an Keegan the next,,,,,,,,,next week il be a cross between Rodgers , Pelligrino an our Harry . Pressure , ur havin a laugh . I'm under more pressure to wear a pants out the cross than I am ta win the league :)
I think he just means your mind games on here sometimes boarder on the ridiculous but it do put a smile on our faces from time to time. That was some rant really over fairly innocent comments totally taken out of context. Any idea who ye have in cup final or news either from you cors. No doubt ye might prefer ringmahon.

fifa
10/04/2014, 12:51 PM
Heard ringmahon won appeal
mayfield ringmahon b final

Im_not_stirring
10/04/2014, 1:32 PM
Ouch for cors. On what grounds did they win it do you know. Bit silly out of them if true.

fifa
10/04/2014, 2:13 PM
Don't know

Im_not_stirring
10/04/2014, 2:20 PM
I'm sure someone will tell us soon. Is it true our more stirring ;) maybe the cors or ringmahon guys could let us know more

littleman
10/04/2014, 2:38 PM
Well INS I can 100% confirm we havnt heard a thing . All the one to us anyway .

INS you stirr away . You said yourself there's no harm in it .

If someone gets a giggle at my posts occasionally then I'm glad iv cheered them up , ya have to have a sense of humor on this forum . Life's to short .

fifa
10/04/2014, 2:40 PM
100% true

fifa
10/04/2014, 2:41 PM
Why would mayfield get a letter or notice about ringmahons appeal

littleman
10/04/2014, 2:47 PM
We wouldn't , but I presume someone would of heard something like .

fifa
10/04/2014, 3:10 PM
Someone did....me

Im_not_stirring
10/04/2014, 3:32 PM
I do get a giggle littleman , sometimes you think I'm stirring when I'm not. I try not to intentionally offend people here but it might happen from time to time.
Usually FIFA is fairly on the ball when he don't ask me for my spoon. :)
It seems ringmahon ringmahon ringmahon for ye at the moment littleman and ye have had the upper hand to.
Id imagine neither cors or ring will confirm till they have a letter stating it.
If true what were cors thinking.

Bodie
10/04/2014, 4:22 PM
Little man your posts on here make me feel a mix between getting sick and wanting to scream! You are managing a junior league team in the northside of cork city... The amount of BS that comes out your mouth. Ye have no hope of winning that league. Dont care who ye play in final? Ya im sureye would prefer to play the team far superior to ye than one of the bottom sides in the league. No longer following this thread had just about enough of all of littlemans silly "mind games" that are having such a big impact on the league and the players out there looking to knock the top team off their perch, not just play loads of games so that the league is just over n done with for the summer break.
Over and Out.

Im_not_stirring
10/04/2014, 4:55 PM
Littleman causing trouble again and my name is stirring :). Bodie I wouldn't take much notice. Your prob a cors man freaked but it's good to have different characters on here to. Keeps things funny but also nice to have some geninue players and supports prospective to keep things real. Any insight into what happened with cors and ringmahon would be nice from people that might know.

Littleman will you stop chasing all the forum lads & lassies away. As littleman himself would say it's being awhile since I saw an accurate match report.
What way did the cors mid game play out from what I've seen of midleton they look good and seem to get put in the shadows from other teams.

ringmahon4ever
10/04/2014, 5:14 PM
Just to quell rumours lads we got notification that we won the appeal . No need for details I think guys can figure it out

tweety
10/04/2014, 5:22 PM
Littleman causing trouble again and my name is stirring :). Bodie I wouldn't take much notice. Your prob a cors man freaked but it's good to have different characters on here to. Keeps things funny but also nice to have some geninue players and supports prospective to keep things real. Any insight into what happened with cors and ringmahon would be nice from people that might know.

Littleman will you stop chasing all the forum lads & lassies away. As littleman himself would say it's being awhile since I saw an accurate match report.
What way did the cors mid game play out from what I've seen of midleton they look good and seem to get put in the shadows from other teams.

Got the last hour of this game,Corinthians clubman said they were well worth the 2-0 when I arrived,Midleton never in it in first half by all accounts,they did change it at half time and had a right go,Midleton scored with 15 left and should have got there equaliser soon after,keeper miraculously batted the ball back off his bar running back to his goal and took it off Midleton centre f nose and empty net ahead,never seen anything like it,Midleton player missed another header and a missed kick from 5yrds.corinthians were hanging and just about held on and got the big 3pts which will now give them a nice cushion for 2nd round of games to go.centre midfield and centre foward were very good for Cors,Midleton look short a centre foward to probably win a league.only one team now for league,and it certainly ain't mayfield,Midleton can still go ahead of them,Mahon look too far off pace.

On littleman the general consensus is he does get fairly painfull at times,an awfull lot of waffle.I never seen such a hipocrite post as senior clubs accepting seniors struggling and juniors doing well,one of the biggest problems in his club is him holding juniors back from playing senior.if there seniors had 3 of there juniors all year they would be a far better side.

Superkeeper
10/04/2014, 8:48 PM
From what I hear this isn't over by any means, MFA could be dealing with a Appeal very shortly !!!

fifa
10/04/2014, 9:01 PM
What grounds have they to appeal if they were found to have cheated by the msl in a msl competition

Shinguard
10/04/2014, 9:39 PM
What grounds have they to appeal if they were found to have cheated by the msl in a msl competition
Ringmahon Rangers put in an objection and won it. Any club, in this case College Corinthians, whether they are right or wrong, are entitled to appeal the decision of the MSL to the MFA. The appeal doesn't come cheap,€250, and it must be lodged with the MFA within 4 working days of being notified of the leagues decision. Ringmahon Rangers and The MSL must both be notified if an appeal is being lodged.

Im_not_stirring
11/04/2014, 11:01 AM
Jaysus amateur football getting very technical. Everything is money now appeals yellow / red cards in a recessions. It's bringing people to the game they should be doing not chasing people away because they can't afford it.

Bodie
11/04/2014, 11:48 PM
Whats the rule on Senior players playing junior when the club has two junior teams?? Ringmahon B played two seniors for their B team tonight but thought when a club has two junior teams competing in MSL they can only play for the first juniors?

Wouldnt it be ironic if they were caught breaking the rules having got to a cup final after losing in the quarters and semi's!!

FootballMad
11/04/2014, 11:57 PM
Whats the rule on Senior players playing junior when the club has two junior teams?? Ringmahon B played two seniors for their B team tonight but thought when a club has two junior teams competing in MSL they can only play for the first juniors?

Wouldnt it be ironic if they were caught breaking the rules having got to a cup final after losing in the quarters and semi's!!

You can't play for the second so they shouldn't have played them every club who has a second team knows this rule so I say Douglas hall will be putting in a complaint in the morning !!!

fifa
12/04/2014, 7:29 AM
Which of ringmahons juniors are the second team both are premier

fifa
12/04/2014, 7:37 AM
For the fellas who still won't read the rules on msl web page here's rule 17c
(c) Registered Senior players can only play with the Junior Premier team in the event of the Club having both Junior Premier and Junior First Division teams.

Sparks
12/04/2014, 7:54 AM
Which of ringmahons juniors are the second team both are premier
Ringmahon B are the second team. Signed Senior players are only allowed too play for the "A" junior side. Seniors cannot under any circumstances play for the "B" junior side regardless of what division they are in.

fifa
12/04/2014, 8:22 AM
Sparks can you post the rule from the rule book where it says that

fifa
12/04/2014, 8:30 AM
http://www.munsterseniorleague.ie/admin/documents/files/20140123T004805.pdf
Heres the rule book sparks

Superkeeper
12/04/2014, 9:12 AM
Lads this "rule book" is getting beyond a joke, it looks as if people are going to games now to see if there's illegal players playing instead of watching the game, let's all move on and enjoy the rest of the season and allow the league to monitor the rules which they do extremely well!

fifa
12/04/2014, 3:30 PM
Any results/reports?

tweety
12/04/2014, 7:43 PM
Any results/reports?

Ringmahon 5-2 mayfield
Some beating here....mayfield league chances gone down the swanny,and ring gave themselves a lifeline.

Im_not_stirring
13/04/2014, 12:12 PM
Any other league results. Hard one to take littleman I'd imagining but as you said before keep going. Maybe a touch of complacency after semi. I don't know. Great way for ringmahon to bounce back after semi defeat. I think cors 2nd round fixtures will be a lot tougher now everyone seems to have lifted there level in the last few weeks now games are regular again.

collcorforever
13/04/2014, 6:50 PM
Carrigaline 0 Corinthians 1

Great 3 points on the worst pitch in Cork. Maybe not our best performance but it's all about the 3 points I suppose.

fifa
13/04/2014, 6:54 PM

Great 3 points on the worst pitch in Cork. Maybe not our best performance but it's all about the 3 points I suppose.
The astro?

collcorforever
13/04/2014, 8:09 PM
No it was played on the grass and it was in a very bad way. Still take the 3 points and move on to Glasheen on Tuesday night

Superkeeper
13/04/2014, 9:29 PM
I thought that grass pitch had only been reopened after a very lengthy closure, you'd expect it to be in tip top condition

Im_not_stirring
15/04/2014, 3:54 PM
Ringmahon B are the second team. Signed Senior players are only allowed too play for the "A" junior side. Seniors cannot under any circumstances play for the "B" junior side regardless of what division they are in.
Looks like your wrong. Fair play fifa you seem to be fairly spot on with most technical issues LOL. Not sure if thats a good thing or boring really. I cant beleive you read that book yourself :p

Im_not_stirring
15/04/2014, 3:58 PM

As you said its all about the 3 points at the moment for ye. Think I said it here before but ye do seem to know how to grind out the results well done. No reason to be playing on astro at this time of year unless pitches terrible. If you want to play on that join night owls. The teams that use it should go back to grass in my opinion, its not a pop off the teams of which there is a few that use them. Just my opinion which I'm sure ill get stick for saying but.......

Im_not_stirring
15/04/2014, 4:10 PM
Ringmahon 5-2 mayfield
Some beating here....mayfield league chances gone down the swanny,and ring gave themselves a lifeline.
I think you enjoyed that post tweety. Yourself and littleman have quiet a few disagreements on here to say the least. Speaking of which has he gone to ground since the result. He do keep the place interesting. It would be a shame to lose him but maybe its in his teams best interests for a bit and try win there next few after all they do still have cup final coming up. Not out of the league from one result but cors just keep going.

tweety
15/04/2014, 6:14 PM
I think you enjoyed that post tweety. Yourself and littleman have quiet a few disagreements on here to say the least. Speaking of which has he gone to ground since the result. He do keep the place interesting. It would be a shame to lose him but maybe its in his teams best interests for a bit and try win there next few after all they do still have cup final coming up. Not out of the league from one result but cors just keep going.

Ah to be honest I don't have much against littleman,he doing a good job with mayfield,always good achievement to get to cup final and has his team at the right end of the league at this time of the year,all you can ask,but I just like to give my in put,not saying I'm right...nice to get a wind up at times too!but the spoof posts get on my goat,so I always have a little pop off them :-)

collcorforever
15/04/2014, 8:28 PM
Glasheen 0 Corinthians 13

good win

rockmount have pulled out of the junior league

Superkeeper
15/04/2014, 8:33 PM
Jesus that's sad if a big club like rockmount have had to pull out of the junior league

tweety
15/04/2014, 9:04 PM
Glasheen 0 Corinthians 13

good win

rockmount have pulled out of the junior league

Big win for Cors,I've seen them a few times this year,tonight no different,like they way they play,black haired chap in midfield looks a right player,looks a lot fitter than there current senior midfield and wins a hell of a lot of ball.surely Dave Ahern will use him in run in with relegation survival needed and there juniors league as good as won.

Pass pass pass
15/04/2014, 9:06 PM
13 nil? Good god thats some beating. I know you can only beat whats in front of ya but that aint good for anybody.