PDA

View Full Version : Munster Senior League - Junior Divisions

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

littleman
01/02/2014, 11:35 AM
Thanks Archie,,,,,,, saves me a trip

pirlo
03/02/2014, 7:31 PM
Thanks Archie,,,,,,, saves me a trip
Big game this week little man, how ye fixed? (Weather permitting), Heard Cors after losing a few to the seniors which might suit ye?

littleman
04/02/2014, 1:12 AM
Hi Pirlo, should be a good game . What do you think .

littleman
04/02/2014, 1:23 AM
"Heard Cors after losing a few to the seniors which might suit ye. "

Your havin a laugh

Im_not_stirring
04/02/2014, 1:29 PM
Couple of big games this week at the top. Douglas hall Midelton , ringmahon everton but yer one littleman is the pick of them I think. Cors problem could very well be picking up little injuries because I think there going to be playing a lot of games in quick succession being so far behind everyone else. It didn't seem to affect douglas hall in previous years but it can be a problem. Big game for both of ye to put down a marker at this stage of the season. Here is to hoping we get some games on this week.

pirlo
04/02/2014, 5:45 PM
Hi Pirlo, should be a good game . What do you think .

I think you'll be lucky to have a game at this stage kid.
As for Cors juniors helping their seniors, it's true, center forward (younger lad) and center mid both been involved in last few games. So there is some food for thought , Check it out!!....... I ain't laughing :-!

archie
07/02/2014, 3:32 PM
ALL Munster Senior League games, fixed for Friday 7th Feb and Saturday 8th Feb are CANCELLED (including Floodlit League) Sunday 9th Feb fixtures STILL STAND.

Sparks
08/02/2014, 3:49 PM
Weekend Fixtures Update
Posted: 2014-02-08 16:35:45

ALL Munster Senior League Fixtures are cancelled for this weekend. FAI Intermediate & Munster Senior Cup games are not cancelled.

Fermoy v Temple in Beamish Cup goes head on Sunday 10.45am.
Tramore Ath v Rockmount on in Tramore Park at 12 noon.

littleman
11/02/2014, 11:12 PM
Rockmount 4 Glasheen 2

littleman
14/02/2014, 6:25 PM
Rockmount v Mayfield off

Any games goin ahead at all

Im_not_stirring
15/02/2014, 9:33 AM
Rockmount v Mayfield off

Any games goin ahead at all

I wouldn't think so but would be nice to know. The weather is after causing major upset. I'd say the league will be hoping ( like the rest of us ) that this will be the last major upset weekend. Lucky there was games played up to Christmas as usually it's before new year the problems are.
Do you know was the other game played last night?

littleman
15/02/2014, 7:25 PM
I havnt heard of a single adult game that went ahead "INS" . I watched our 18s demolish St Michaels of Tipperary in the Minster youths quater final 5/1 on the all weather alright. Serious young talent up in mayfield now with the 18s an 19s doing so well . Bodes well for the future :)

Sparks
17/02/2014, 10:28 PM
Well lads it's mid season out side of Cors & Mayfield can anyone else see the prem title going any where else? Mahon maybe? Will Cors seniors struggling reflect towards the end?? The Hall don't seem too be the same either.

Im_not_stirring
18/02/2014, 9:21 PM
Well lads it's mid season out side of Cors & Mayfield can anyone else see the prem title going any where else? Mahon maybe? Will Cors seniors struggling reflect towards the end?? The Hall don't seem too be the same either.

I wouldn't be ruling any of the three out. Midelton maybe in the mix also. College have a lot of ground to make up. Prob have a better idea after they play 3 or 4 more league games. Could go to the wire. Have to fancy college at the moment I would think.

ringmahon4ever
19/02/2014, 7:27 AM
good game tomorrow night , college should be full strength as its a midweek game , good to see games been played hopefully there be a run of it now

Im_not_stirring
19/02/2014, 7:35 AM
good game tomorrow night , college should be full strength as its a midweek game , good to see games been played hopefully there be a run of it now

I'm not sure but it is mid term in some schools isn't it. Is it also around rag week in some of the colleges. Hopefully I'm wrong and it will be a full strength college. Let's hope we get games on this week. Pitches can't be in great shape.

collcorforever
20/02/2014, 11:10 PM
Ucc 1corinthians 4, didn't see the game but a good win away from home. Nice to finally play a league game.

littleman
22/02/2014, 9:43 PM
Mayfield 3 Carrigaline 3

fifa
22/02/2014, 11:26 PM
Mayfield 3 Carrigaline 3
Report to follow??

Sparks
23/02/2014, 8:37 AM
Hows ringmahon park looking this morning?is the game on?

ringmahon4ever
23/02/2014, 9:25 AM
match off ringmahon park very frustrating water holding in box which is reason its off no ref would play it , looking forward to a good tough game from a good everton side , hopefully this is last weekend of games off ,

littleman
23/02/2014, 3:27 PM
Hi FIFA il get one in later this evening, still trying to figure out an abject performance

littleman
23/02/2014, 9:41 PM
Hi again FIFA . In a nutshell bud we were very sloppy an wasteful through out the game . It was the kind of performance that you'd expect after an enforced lenghty break due to the weather but don't take that as an excuse . We just looked a bit rusty is the best way I can put it .

The bloke a from the Echo reffed it so probably best read his report tomorrow night it would be impartial at least .

Im_not_stirring
27/02/2014, 11:22 AM
One of those type of games little man I'd say. Lots of time to fix it. But frustrating not having games regular at the moment. Ye might be ok this week but I'm fearing for other games again the way the weather is. College have a big one this week with hall. Then again all games from here on in will be big for everyone.

Superkeeper
27/02/2014, 4:00 PM
That's brilliant littleman " the bloke from the echo reffed it" double jobbing !!!

Pass pass pass
27/02/2014, 4:33 PM
That's brilliant littleman " the bloke from the echo reffed it" double jobbing !!!
Pats actually a decent ref and a good football man seemed a good report on game to me anyway.

Im_not_stirring
27/02/2014, 4:38 PM
No one said anything else and what you have said is also true. One of the better refs that lets the game flow.

Superkeeper
27/02/2014, 7:05 PM
I never said anything about him as a ref ! It does amaze me how he can concentrate on refereeing while trying to remember enough if the game to do a report !! Fair play to him for managing it !!

littleman
28/02/2014, 6:55 AM
Another night of torrential rain . Let's be honest here an call a spade a spade the chances of anything going ahead on a grass pitch this weekend is practically nil .

Thank God for the all weathers .

ringmahon4ever
28/02/2014, 11:23 AM
its depressing at this stage !!! we played twice since end of November crazy weather , i think clubs might just have to take the hits on the pitches before there is a revolt !!!

littleman
01/03/2014, 8:04 PM
Mayfield 8 Glasheen 0

Heard Cors had a good win as well,,,,, right ding dong batlle in store haha

Im_not_stirring
01/03/2014, 11:43 PM
8 nil. what is the going on out there with them. not taking nothing from ye littleman but 8 and 11 nil seriously in the junior premier league. thats just not good on any level. but very good for ye. what was the score in the college / hall game

Sparks
02/03/2014, 8:55 AM
8 nil. what is the going on out there with them. not taking nothing from ye littleman but 8 and 11 nil seriously in the junior premier league. thats just not good on any level. but very good for ye. what was the score in the college / hall game

3-0 corrs... The hall aren't the same side any more. Seem too be carrying 4/5 and the lads left there don't want too play for tommy no more. As for glasheen they have been struggling awhile now. Most of the players they signed this year came from evergreen who struggled aul 3 last season. And too be honest they should have been realagated twice but technicalitys kept them up!

littleman
02/03/2014, 10:58 AM
Cheers Sparks !

All we can do is try to beat what's in front of us . Ain't our fault .

Had a few of ours watching the Cors/ Hall game an from what iv heard the Hall should of been ahead in the 1 st half but never punished Cors .

Obviously Cors wernt as forgiving but I'd expect nothing more from Cors , very solid side .

Midleton an Ringmahon will be very hopefull the weather breaks an they get back to playing .

littleman
02/03/2014, 8:31 PM
Anyone ever keep track of the amount of goals they scored, as in team total in a season , all competitions encluded .

fifa
02/03/2014, 8:43 PM
Anyone ever keep track of the amount of goals they scored, as in team total in a season , all competitions encluded .
We all know ye won 8-0;)

littleman
02/03/2014, 8:56 PM
Ahh stop ya loon, genuine question that's all

Inswinger
03/03/2014, 2:11 PM
Coachford A looking to play a challenge game on Saturday 8th March, home or away. Contact Rob 086 3639715

Im_not_stirring
03/03/2014, 2:22 PM
LOL you do leave yourself open to it from time to time littleman. haha but i do get a kick out of your moods depending on how the weekend when for ye of course.

littleman
03/03/2014, 2:46 PM
I'm actually worse for askin :)

No mood swings for littleman INS , only happy thoughts .

Im_not_stirring
03/03/2014, 2:50 PM
I'm actually worse for askin :)

No mood swings for littleman INS , only happy thoughts .

haha i think so yes lol. hi you do have your moments like the rest of us to :p

pirlo
03/03/2014, 8:28 PM
Actually think we might get a few games played this weekend...bring it on!!

pirlo
03/03/2014, 8:35 PM
Not your fault little man, it's the leagues. I've seen glasheen a few times this year. They should be in a league that they can compete in, they are punching way above their weight in the premier, I'd be interested to how you get on against cors, and r'mahon, I think then we can give an honest assessment on how real your title credentials are then. In saying that you have a great chance still, and I think you will dif qualify for Europe.

littleman
03/03/2014, 10:20 PM
I'm actually interested myself Pirlo as to how we will react .

We have played every team In our division in either the league or cup so I'm well placed to say what's what . We have had to battle for what we have .

Circumstances change . We are a different side to the one who drew with Ringmahon an Midleton an lost to Cors .

We are a better side for it .

Suppose all we can do is keep plugging away .

Sparks
05/03/2014, 7:15 PM
Circumstances change . We are a different side to the one who drew with Ringmahon an Midleton an lost to Cors .

We are a better side for it .

You'll get the chance too show this Sunday week away Cor's. Expecting a cracker

littleman
05/03/2014, 8:22 PM
No offence Sparks but next Sunday is miles away . Quater finals of the league cup Saturday is all that's on my mind right now .

Anyone have any info on Wilton B ?

Sparks
05/03/2014, 8:58 PM
Anyone have any info on Wilton B ?

Sure did you not watch them up in Mayfield week before last? What do you make of them?
Also Wilton have no B team. Yer playing their juniors.

littleman
05/03/2014, 9:33 PM
Funny man Sparks , their reserves , their juniors , their 2nd side . What ever you choose to call them Sparks is fine with me bud .

An to answer your question no I didn't watch them against Everton B . They played down the school , we played the same day at home . As a rule on match day I don't go watching other sides . Prefer to concentrate on my own .

As a person I don't like wasting peoples time by asking them questions I already have answers to . Hence why I asked if anyone had any info on Wilton B , no would have surficed.

littleman
05/03/2014, 9:40 PM
Good win on the road again for Cors , fair dues . Choo choo

Im_not_stirring
05/03/2014, 10:02 PM
Good win on the road again for Cors , fair dues . Choo choo

were they playing tonight or something? Right to littleman game by game. Im sure you will have an eye on ucc v ring tomorrow night. I seen cors against ucc last week even tho they won it they dont inspire fear in me. i think its more momentum thats keeping them going. ld like to see them beat just to make the league a little more interesting ( nothing bad against them just to keep things interesting). saw a bit of cors and i know it dont sound good looking at there record but they have being very lucky in more then 1 or 3 games.