Newport
Caherdavin
Pike B
Dromore Celtic
Mungret
Caherconlish
Shannon Town
Moyross

I am assuming Knockainey were promoted and 1A is now a 12 team division once more. A hell of a lot of travelling to be done this coming season, and no real clear favorite for promotion. Kilmallock and Hibs came down, but both are not in great shape. Caherdavin came close and won the cup, so will fancy a run. Of the large county contingent, I think both Hospital and Caherconlish could be the two most likely to challenge. Dromore, Mungret, Moyross, Pike B and Shannon will all hope to improve on average seasons last term. Should be a cracking season and whoever goes up will certainly earn it.

booster 03
16/06/2013, 9:47 PM
U
Kilmallock
Shannon Hibs
Knockainey ?u
Hospital
Newport
Caherdavin
Pike B
Dromore Celtic
Mungret
Caherconlish
Shannon Town
Moyross

I am assuming Knockainey were promoted and 1A is now a 12 team division once more. A hell of a lot of travelling to be done this coming season, and no real clear favorite for promotion. Kilmallock and Hibs came down, but both are not in great shape. Caherdavin came close and won the cup, so will fancy a run. Of the large county contingent, I think both Hospital and Caherconlish could be the two most likely to challenge. Dromore, Mungret, Moyross, Pike B and Shannon will all hope to improve on average seasons last term. Should be a cracking season and whoever goes up will certainly earn it.

The pike crest is back.. What happened the Granville one??

booster 03
16/06/2013, 9:48 PM
Horrific division any one can get up except pike obviously

Zizou
16/06/2013, 9:50 PM
Horrific division any one can get up except pike obviously
The most travel friendly Premier division in decades, but this is surely the worst 1A of all time in terms of petrol money???!!

booster 03
16/06/2013, 10:30 PM
The most travel friendly Premier division in decades, but this is surely the worst 1A of all time in terms of petrol money???!!

Fellas will make a killin on expenses

Shannonsider
17/06/2013, 12:36 PM
I'd say Killmallock against Shannon in an evening fixture will go down well.

Lev Yashin
17/06/2013, 3:27 PM
I'd say Killmallock against Shannon in an evening fixture will go down well.

Oh you can bank on it...
Thursday evening at the start if season...:eek:

Zizou
17/06/2013, 3:44 PM
Oh you can bank on it...
Thursday evening at the start if season...:eek:

Any early predictions? Outside of hideous fixture scheduling!

thomas72
17/06/2013, 4:38 PM
Jeez alot of traveling in that division my two for promotion are moyross and hospital

Hibs7772
17/06/2013, 8:09 PM
What dates do most clubs start back training?

deadly man
17/06/2013, 9:19 PM
Any early predictions? Outside of hideous fixture scheduling!

Il go with mungret and Kilmallock for promotion and Shannon hibs and knockainey for the drop:soldier::soldier:

Hibs7772
18/06/2013, 5:15 AM
People making predictions for promotion before anyone even know's which players each of the team's have signed, crazy stuff:silly:

mrman
19/06/2013, 1:10 AM
I thought Hospital and newport only went up to this div, according to LJF
http://www.limerickjuniorsoccer.com/league-tables

Zizou
19/06/2013, 9:08 PM
I thought Hospital and newport only went up to this div, according to LJF
http://www.limerickjuniorsoccer.com/league-tablesThat website is also missing the entire 1A table. It's inaccurate. Star pulled out of 1A last season, leaving only 11 teams. The plan from day one was 3 up from 1B. Unless something has changed in the mean time, Knockainey are up.

Shuffleruns
26/06/2013, 3:14 PM
Tough one to call, will go with Shannon Town and Moyross or Caherdavin to go up :ball:

Killmalock or Hibs to go down :p

Hibs7772
27/06/2013, 5:16 AM
Shannon town already back. Hibs back on Tuesday:ball:

Anyone else back yet?:beer::beer:

Zizou
27/06/2013, 6:57 AM

Anyone else back yet?:beer::beer:Pike B next week.

Hibs7772
27/06/2013, 5:20 PM
Pike B next week.
Are you with Pike B this year Zizou?

Zizou
27/06/2013, 8:48 PM
Are you with Pike B this year Zizou?
I am, as long as they want me at this stage!!

Hibs7772
28/06/2013, 1:20 AM
I am, as long as they want me at this stage!!
any idea as to how ye are shaping up for the year? i know ye aren't back training yet so you don't know what players ye have. Pike B usually start off very fast winning loads and usually first or second in the league and they always seem to fade away and end up fourth or fifth. Good team though, surely one of the best B teams in Junior Football??

Zizou
28/06/2013, 7:48 AM
any idea as to how ye are shaping up for the year? i know ye aren't back training yet so you don't know what players ye have. Pike B usually start off very fast winning loads and usually first or second in the league and they always seem to fade away and end up fourth or fifth. Good team though, surely one of the best B teams in Junior Football??

No doubt about it. The highest placed B team in the league's tells you all you need to know.
I remember not too long ago we were 2A and starting from scratch after relegation, but we bounced back and were 1B for awhile, but in recent years the team has grown and after coming out of 1B look a real contender in 1A each season. I've no doubt we'll be up there challenging again this year. Just want to get back into it now.

How are Hibs fixed for an immediate return to Premier?

Hibs7772
28/06/2013, 9:10 PM
No doubt about it. The highest placed B team in the league's tells you all you need to know.
I remember not too long ago we were 2A and starting from scratch after relegation, but we bounced back and were 1B for awhile, but in recent years the team has grown and after coming out of 1B look a real contender in 1A each season. I've no doubt we'll be up there challenging again this year. Just want to get back into it now.

How are Hibs fixed for an immediate return to Premier?
We should hopefully be there or there about's anyway, getting a few younger players back and a new manager who i've heard good things about so we'll see. Will be an easier season than last season anyway no doubt about that. Best of luck for the season ahead!

old git
30/06/2013, 7:25 PM

Anyone else back yet?:beer::beer:

Shannon town had 23-24 training last week some squad if they all sign but talk is 6-7 also going training with hibs this week and 2-3 played with Olympic at the weekend in their tournament could be a very busy summer for managers trying to get players to sign,

fifty50
30/06/2013, 7:51 PM
Who are the big movers in Shannon?

old git
30/06/2013, 9:05 PM
Who are the big movers in Shannon?

as usual plenty of rumours but you never sure until forms are signed :ball:

dirtfree
30/06/2013, 9:35 PM
Shannon town had 23-24 training last week some squad if they all sign but talk is 6-7 also going training with hibs this week and 2-3 played with Olympic at the weekend in their tournament could be a very busy summer for managers trying to get players to sign,

I heard they had only 13 at training and things are looking really bad for them. 6/7 lads from last year signing for hibs .. But you'll never know till forms are out and signed

Hibs7772
30/06/2013, 9:51 PM
I heard they had only 13 at training and things are looking really bad for them. 6/7 lads from last year signing for hibs .. But you'll never know till forms are out and signed
As far as i know Dave Mcparland and Sean Burke are coming from Town to Hibs this year. who else is said to be coming?

fifty50
30/06/2013, 10:00 PM
Heard hibs have been doing there recruiting early, Damian Casey is heading back to riverside aswell I here, good young keeper, although his temperament is questionable.

dirtfree
30/06/2013, 10:28 PM
Surely he's not as good as wheelers . Heard Burke is going hibs alright but he trained twice with town last week and played for Olympic at weekend. Will be interesting to see if he trains with hibs this week

dirtfree
30/06/2013, 10:30 PM
As far as i know Dave Mcparland and Sean Burke are coming from Town to Hibs this year. who else is said to be coming?
Not sure who else but you know yourself all rumours . Heard all the young lads from bridge utd are going back hibs too

fifty50
30/06/2013, 11:02 PM
Only 2 players from Hibbs signed for Bridge Utd last season

old git
30/06/2013, 11:10 PM
Surely he's not as good as wheelers . Heard Burke is going hibs alright but he trained twice with town last week and played for Olympic at weekend. Will be interesting to see if he trains with hibs this week

wheelers cant go on forever .. casey still young but a very good keeper but as already said suspect temperament !! but will he leave Olympic to be no 2 keeper at hibs , I think you will see a lot of lads training with both clubs before making up minds to sign

old git
30/06/2013, 11:13 PM

are you sure they only had 13 training heard it was all over facebook about great training session with 23 players !!!!

dirtfree
30/06/2013, 11:36 PM
are you sure they only had 13 training heard it was all over facebook about great training session with 23 players !!!!

As I said that's what I heard but it could have been 23 not sure.. Ill ask the lad again 2moro.

Hibs7772
01/07/2013, 5:17 AM
Not sure who else but you know yourself all rumours . Heard all the young lads from bridge utd are going back hibs too
Ya Mike Buckley and Alex Cole heading back to hibs too as far as i know

Shuffleruns
01/07/2013, 2:43 PM
Who's the manager for hibs this season ? Watched them once last season and they weren't that great..

booster 03
01/07/2013, 4:43 PM
Why Is it every year this forum in particular turns into a Shannon fest??

thomas72
01/07/2013, 5:16 PM
Pa Byrnes and mark heffernan ass appointed new kilmallock manager ill revise my promotion prediction ill go with kilmallock champions with moyross promoted kilmallock lads that was with pike will prob resign aswell

dirtfree
01/07/2013, 5:56 PM
Why Is it every year this forum in particular turns into a Shannon fest??

Ill try work it out. Am I'd say its because a few Shannon people log on and express their opinion which since both Shannon teams are in 1A I presume they are allowed to. There seems to be a bigger rivalry between both Shannon teams than say any of the limk teams in 1A . I'm open to correction on that

Zizou
01/07/2013, 7:41 PM
Ill try work it out. Am I'd say its because a few Shannon people log on and express their opinion which since both Shannon teams are in 1A I presume they are allowed to. There seems to be a bigger rivalry between both Shannon teams than say any of the limk teams in 1A . I'm open to correction on that
And we're off with the aggro!! Football is back! :)

dirtfree
01/07/2013, 7:51 PM
Wheres the aggro in that post. Is he signing for pike b as he has a big interest in 1A 😃 surely he should be on premier page with all the big boy talk⚽⚽..

booster 03
01/07/2013, 8:54 PM
Haha.. Very good. I'm looking at it years, I just think it does none of ye any benefit, this fellas signing that fella Etc, sets people up for a fall, think your better off saying nothing till the league takes shape, just how I like deal with things, just my opinion. On kilmallocks, they'll regroup no doubt and be strong again, but they would have anyway, too many excellent players out there. On their manager, wasn't he at bluff last yr, until he packed it in?before which he was trying to take all before him from kilmallock, and bad mouthing the club quiet publicly on the junior forum!? Fickle old game.

dirtfree
01/07/2013, 9:20 PM
I'm only joking booster03 I'm not involved with any of the Shannon clubs but I work with a lad from hibs non stop talking football. I'm only rising lads. I do agree with you about kilmallock though

Hibs7772
02/07/2013, 12:02 AM
Who's the manager for hibs this season ? Watched them once last season and they weren't that great..
Gunner is the new Hibs manager. Which match did you watch?

Zizou
02/07/2013, 6:49 AM
Wheres the aggro in that post. Is he signing for pike b as he has a big interest in 1A  surely he should be on premier page with all the big boy talk⚽⚽..
Hahaha, big boy talk.
I've been around booster and the Shannon boys on here in years past. Trust me, there will be aggro!
As for myself, I'm awaiting offers.

Football MaD
02/07/2013, 7:55 AM
first of all it was a couple of b players he took to bruff and secondly where and when has he slated kilmallock utd club.also the reason mr. know it all he left bruff was they had no interest in training or actualy turning up for matches.

Shuffleruns
02/07/2013, 3:39 PM
Gunner is the new Hibs manager. Which match did you watch?

Thanks.
Ye was against Janeboro at home. actually only watched the first 45 the game was so one sided. 4-1 down when i left.

Hibs7772
03/07/2013, 2:39 AM
Thanks.
Ye was against Janeboro at home. actually only watched the first 45 the game was so one sided. 4-1 down when i left.
Yeah twas a one sided game throughout to be honest, they are a very good team, two junior internationals. We weren't great for most of last season but in my opinion the standard is quite a bit higher in the Premier so we should have a much better season this year, obviously that depends on who signs but I'd say we should be up challenging for promotion, hopefully!

dirtfree
03/07/2013, 12:05 PM
I'd say most clubs went back training last night how were numbers ??

Zizou
05/07/2013, 11:59 AM
Pike B back training last night. I want to personally thank Francis Hogan for rolling out the red carpet for my return to the club. Honestly Frank, the paparazzi were a bit over the top, but sound kid.. :)