PDA

View Full Version : Biased Dublin Refs

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Aaron
22/09/2006, 10:08 PM
Many people on this forum may agree or disagree, but its plainly clear that Dublin referees are biased and anti outside dublin. Monday nite and tonite proved that referees are corrupt. They are clearly favouring dublin teams against teams outside of the city.

1. Pat Jennings red card was never a sending off in a million years!! Not only was the man goin away from goal but there were two derry defenders covering.

2. David fordes red card was never a red card!! Again refs being biased towards dublin teams!

3. How could Ian Stokes send someone off, running at them to show a red card and not see the player hitting his opponent in the privates. That for me is a red card. Hargy deserved to go on monday nite which the ref never gave(strangly!). Killian Brennan deserved at least a yellow too!

4. When a player is in posession and is pulled from behid and brought to the ground, that warrants a yellow card. The ref tonite didnt even give a free-kick which was staggering!!

I think everyone knows that refs are biased towards dublin clubs. When the FAI assume control of the league, one of the things they must do is sort out the corruptness in the refereeing, improve ref standards and place a rule were refs cannot officiate a game in which the official comes from the same city as any of the clubs involved. Many fans are fed-up with this continued bias and it must be cut out, once and for all!!!!:mad: :mad:

el punter
22/09/2006, 10:15 PM
but its plainly clear that Dublin referees are biased and anti outside dublin. Monday nite and tonite proved that referees are corrupt. They are clearly favouring dublin teams against teams outside of the city.

How do you explain the multitude of bizarre decisions in Dublin derbies then.

And I would expect many a Gypsy curse to come your way citing the Devlin goal that wasn't and the Fabio goal that was.

I believe they call it gurning CTID. Get over it, all the refs are crap, you're just getting a bad run of it at the minute.

Aaron
22/09/2006, 10:22 PM
How do you explain the multitude of bizarre decisions in Dublin derbies then.

And I would expect many a Gypsy curse to come your way citing the Devlin goal that wasn't and the Fabio goal that was.

I believe they call it gurning CTID. Get over it, all the refs are crap, you're just getting a bad run of it at the minute

1. Dunno

2. Ref was Alan Kelly and he got suspended for it!!

3. All refs are crap, but we are not gettin a bad run of it, we are always gettin it, and this isnt just derry but cork and others aswell!!

Aaron
22/09/2006, 10:23 PM
Paul Devlin's goal in Bray wasnt seen by the officials [v Bray]

Fabio scored a goal against us but the ball got no closer then 2 yards to the goal line [v drogheda]

Penalty given against Bohs [v Derry in July] for a foul that happens 50 times a game

McKeown gave a penalty against us in Drogheda in June when the foul happened 2 yards outside the penalty area

Goal against Cork disallowed for offside even though it was clearly onside.

Dublin bias it aint, Sh1t refereeing it is.

How many times have away teams been mugged in the Brandywell in the past 21 years?

There ahve been a lot of teams who have been mugged at the brandy!! This is not a rant at Dublin clubs but the referees!!

soccerc
22/09/2006, 10:24 PM
When the FAI assume control of the league, one of the things they must do is sort out the corruptness in the refereeing, improve ref standards and place a rule were refs cannot officiate a game in which the official comes from the same city as any of the clubs involved. Many fans are fed-up with this continued bias and it must be cut out, once and for all!!!!:mad: :mad:

The FAI are already responsible for the referees and I can't see how the el coming under the control of the FAI can or will change that.

steno
22/09/2006, 10:25 PM
Standard of refering is diabolical in the league but particularly this season. Have seen frees given and the players of both sides looking at each other wondering why it was given.

Aaron
22/09/2006, 10:26 PM
I could also point to Stokes booking 9 Bohs players and sending off two in the League Cup game against Shels.

That ****** must be just anti anyone but shels then!! Fair enuff, Bohs dont seem to be gettin any favours from refs but it seems everytime we play a team from dublin the ref is biased, Alan Kelly done the shels FAI Cup game, were there any poor decisions givin against both sides? NO! Was it a clean match? YES!

bohs til i die
22/09/2006, 10:28 PM
There ahve been a lot of teams who have been mugged at the brandy!! This is not a rant at Dublin clubs but the referees!!

and your claiming there is bias towards Dublin clubs.

I have listed 4/5 incidents this season were Bohs [a Dublin Club] were on the receiving end of woeful decisions from officials against non Dublin clubs, including one against Derry and another against Cork.

Aaron
22/09/2006, 10:29 PM
I dont recall you criticising Alan Kelly for the penalty Derry got in Dalymount on July 7th?

I have said that was never a pen!! Just the same as i said it was never a peno against u against drogheda and laughed that the linesman gave a goal for drogs against u, so this isnt just me crying over Derry City never gettin any decisions, this is generally refs biased towards teams in Dublin!!

el punter
22/09/2006, 10:31 PM
Standard of refering is diabolical in the league but particularly this season.

I wonder if that's the case or is it just that we have so much more tv coverage this year that the blundering officials have nowhere to hide?

kdjaC
22/09/2006, 10:32 PM
I think everyone knows that refs are biased towards dublin clubs. When the FAI assume control of the league, one of the things they must do is sort out the corruptness in the refereeing, improve ref standards and place a rule were refs cannot officiate a game in which the official comes from the same city as any of the clubs involved.

Uhh that leaves exactly how many refs?

kdjac

bohs til i die
22/09/2006, 10:34 PM
I have said that was never a pen!! Just the same as i said it was never a peno against u against drogheda and laughed that the linesman gave a goal for drogs against u, so this isnt just me crying over Derry City never gettin any decisions, this is generally refs biased towards teams in Dublin!!

we lost 2-1 to Derry, as a result of that penalty given with the score at 1-1.

How in gods name can you claim the refs are biased towards Dublin clubs when we have been robbed blind by the stupid fukkers all season long.

Aaron
22/09/2006, 10:35 PM
I wonder if that's the case or is it just that we have so much more tv coverage this year that the blundering officials have nowhere to hide?

The officials have always been like this but since more tv coverage has came, the officials are bein found out for the plonkers they really are!! By the way i'm not referring to all dublin refs and just ask David Jeffrey wot he thinks of the standards down here!! The IL have better standards than us for christ sake!!

Aaron
22/09/2006, 10:37 PM
we lost 2-1 to Derry, as a result of that penalty given with the score at 1-1.

How in gods name can you claim the refs are biased towards Dublin clubs when we have been robbed blind by the stupid fukkers all season long.

Alright then why didnt the ref book or even give a free kick against two bohs players who halfed Mark Farren who was out of action for three months with torn ankle ligaments?

el punter
22/09/2006, 10:39 PM
The IL have better standards than us for christ sake!!

Really?

from Irish League Forum (http://www.irishleagueforums.net/forums/showthread.php?t=69001&highlight=referee+early)

Every week one referee or another makes a **** up. And so it seems it happened again last night in Linfield's game against the Whites.

In a bizarre incident referee Mark Courtney blew for half-time after just 40 minutes - the official was alerted of his error and the game resumed.

God help us !!!!!

steno
22/09/2006, 10:39 PM

Thats a very good point.

But something needs to be done about the refereeing standards here they are gone past a joke.

dfx-
22/09/2006, 10:40 PM
My .02c:

In my opinion, it was a red card tonight.

bohs til i die
22/09/2006, 10:40 PM
Alright then why didnt the ref book or even give a free kick against two bohs players who halfed Mark Farren who was out of action for three months with torn ankle ligaments?

you got a penalty for nothing and 3 points, is that not enough of a biased decision for you?

Aaron
22/09/2006, 10:46 PM
you got a penalty for nothing and 3 points, is that not enough of a biased decision for you?

Maybe i shud have changed the title, "biased dublin refs against anyone but shels". I cannot see everthin that happens in every game so on the sounds of things, bohs are on the same boat as every other team in LOI but shels. The only reason i done this was because in the last two games, refs have been bltantly biased towards shels, and even the staunchest shels fan cudnt argue!! It has happened in other games against dublin culbs but not as occasionaly!

bohs til i die
22/09/2006, 10:51 PM
Maybe i shud have changed the title, "biased dublin refs against anyone but shels". I cannot see everthin that happens in every game so on the sounds of things, bohs are on the same boat as every other team in LOI but shels. The only reason i done this was because in the last two games, refs have been bltantly biased towards shels, and even the staunchest shels fan cudnt argue!! It has happened in other games against dublin culbs but not as occasionaly!

Actually the ref was correct to send off Brennan and although I thought the red card for Forde was harsh if it happened up the far end you wouldnt be claiming the ref was biased.

You have been on the wrong end of some tough calls.

We have been robbed blind.

Derry have had their fair share of these decisions in their favour over the years. Didnt hear too many complainst coming from the Brandywell when they were going your way so time to suffer a few of these decisions against you

el punter
22/09/2006, 10:54 PM
Here's (http://www.irishfootienetwork.com/viewtopic.php?t=4898) the Drogs lads freaking out about Stokes performance in the Drogs v BRay game tonight.

It's got nothing to do with Dublin clubs CTID. It's to do with crap refs.

Aaron
22/09/2006, 10:55 PM
Actually the ref was correct to send off Brennan and although I thought the red card for Forde was harsh if it happened up the far end you wouldnt be claiming the ref was biased.

You have been on the wrong end of some tough calls.

We have been robbed blind.

Derry have had their fair share of these decisions in their favour over the years. Didnt hear too many complainst coming from the Brandywell when they were going your way so time to suffer a few of these decisions against you

If it happened up the far end it wud never have been given, thats my point!! As for brennan, it was a rash lunge but he never touched the player!! Yellow minimum!! Were was Heary's card??

We have been on the end of rediculous, biased calls, plain and simple!!

Aaron
22/09/2006, 11:01 PM
http://elevenaside.com/premier/irish_soccer_detail.asp?newsid=24574

Not just me then!!!

bohs til i die
22/09/2006, 11:06 PM
If it happened up the far end it wud never have been given, thats my point!! As for brennan, it was a rash lunge but he never touched the player!! Yellow minimum!! Were was Heary's card??

We have been on the end of rediculous, biased calls, plain and simple!!

they are biased decisions, they are just poor decisions, end of.

Brennan lunged in and could not possibly win the ball the way he tackeld Heary, it was a red card for violent conduct/dangerous foul play. Heary's retaliation was not acted upon when it should have been but the reaction of the Derry player was a theatrical one which probably made the ref think it was a bit of playacting.

If Derry had managed to get in behind Shelbourne's defence and the Shels keeper got sent off in the exact same circumstances would you claim it was a biased decision against Dublin clubs? You obviosuly feel Forde's red was totally unwarranted. I thought it was harsh but can understand why the ref did send him off.

Its time you understood that its not biased refereeing, the league is riddled with absolutely ****e refereeing. Derry have been the beneficiaries of plenty of these decisons and you werent on your high horse claiming biased officiating when that was happening.

bohs til i die
22/09/2006, 11:08 PM
http://elevenaside.com/premier/irish_soccer_detail.asp?newsid=24574

Not just me then!!!

Again I didnt hear too many complaints from Kenny when Alan Kelly gave you a free penalty and an extra 2 points on July 7th in Dalymount against Bohs.

Aaron
22/09/2006, 11:12 PM
they are biased decisions, they are just poor decisions, end of.

Brennan lunged in and could not possibly win the ball the way he tackeld Heary, it was a red card for violent conduct/dangerous foul play. Heary's retaliation was not acted upon when it should have been but the reaction of the Derry player was a theatrical one which probably made the ref think it was a bit of playacting.

If Derry had managed to get in behind Shelbourne's defence and the Shels keeper got sent off in the exact same circumstances would you claim it was a biased decision against Dublin clubs? You obviosuly feel Forde's red was totally unwarranted. I thought it was harsh but can understand why the ref did send him off.

Its time you understood that its not biased refereeing, the league is riddled with absolutely ****e refereeing. Derry have been the beneficiaries of plenty of these decisons and you werent on your high horse claiming biased officiating when that was happening.

Its a combination of ****e and biased!! I dont think u'll find many Derry fans who believe that when theya re playin a dublin club, notably shels the ref if from dublin is totally lenient!! If a manager who knows the LOI inside out and is IMO the best in the league, then it must be saying somethin! Altho it wasnt anythin to do with derry, cork played shels in the setanta cup last year and wen a header went towards goal and clearly didnt cross the line, the ref(Dave Mckeown, weres he from??) have a goal!!! HHHMMMMMMM!!! Is that poor refereeing or biased? I think u know my answer!!

Aaron
22/09/2006, 11:14 PM
Alan Kelly

And were is he from?? Wots the title??

bohs til i die
22/09/2006, 11:15 PM
Its a combination of ****e and biased!! I dont think u'll find many Derry fans who believe that when theya re playin a dublin club, notably shels the ref if from dublin is totally lenient!! If a manager who knows the LOI inside out and is IMO the best in the league, then it must be saying somethin! Altho it wasnt anythin to do with derry, cork played shels in the setanta cup last year and wen a header went towards goal and clearly didnt cross the line, the ref(Dave Mckeown, weres he from??) have a goal!!! HHHMMMMMMM!!! Is that poor refereeing or biased? I think u know my answer!!

the ref didnt give the goal in that Cork v Shels game. The assistant Referee did.

I can remember Shels getting stung in Cork a few times in the past few seasons.

It isnt bias. Its pure ****e, end of.

I am sure there are plenty of times Shels feel they were screwed over by poor refereeing.

Aaron
22/09/2006, 11:17 PM
I am sure there are plenty of times Shels feel they were screwed over by poor refereeing.

Ollie prob forgot to pay them!!!

dancinpants
22/09/2006, 11:28 PM
I can remember Shels getting stung in Cork a few times in the past few seasons.

Here chief, Shels get enough protection from the league, they don't need you to fight their battles for them too.

Oh and when its two Dublin teams - the Dublin refs decides who to play for when tossin' the coin.

Sheridan
22/09/2006, 11:37 PM
Yiz should stop listening to Stephen Kenny (or vice versa.) Talk of Dublin bias is ludicrous (for a start, eight out of ten refs would have red-carded both goalkeepers in similar circumstances, and they would have been right.)

An equally salient question is how Sean Hargan can commit three red card offences in five days and only have a booking and a sore shoulder to show for them.

el punter
22/09/2006, 11:39 PM
An equally salient question is how Sean Hargan can commit three red card offences in five days and only have a booking and a sore shoulder to show for them.

hahah, very true. Good shout Sheridan.

dancinpants
22/09/2006, 11:43 PM
Yiz should stop listening to Stephen Kenny (or vice versa.) Talk of Dublin bias is ludicrous (for a start, eight out of ten DUBLIN refs would have red-carded both goalkeepers in similar circumstances, and they would have been right.)

Thats more like it. ;)

Fordes hand ball was unintentional

Unless Pat two footed yer man he shouldn't have been straight red carded - two defenders behind him - so he certainly wasn't the last man.

Sheridan
23/09/2006, 12:33 AM
Wh...what? I'll tell you what Daniel, you address me in something more closely approximating to the language of your beloved sovereign and I might deign to proffer a response.

Okay, I think I've deciphered it now. Utterly irrelevant whether Jennings was the last man (in practice, "last" means "last but one" as it normally discounts the goalkeeper) - he denied Byrne a clear goal-scoring opportunity. As for Forde on Monday, when a 'keeper comes tearing out of his box and handles a shot which was bound anywhere in the same postcode as his goal, any referee is going to send him off. Did you hear his explanation afterwards? ("The ball bounced off my foot onto my arm and then Alan Moore took me out.") If it were up to me he'd get a second, retrospective red card for talking utter b0llocks.

OneRedArmy
23/09/2006, 1:01 AM
Sheridan your lack of a team to follow is obviously resulting in your intepretation of the rules being a little rusty.

Taking the ball away from goal with 2 men back does not constitute a "clear goal scoring opportunity".

I`ve no qualms saying that individually, the 3 recent sendings off were marginal but believable. But taken together, along with Heary`s non-sending off by tonights chief clown, the whole thing stinks.

Whatever about the ridiculousness of "Dublin bias", there's a simple way to avoid it even being mentioned. Don't appoint Dublin referees to Dublin teams. I don't care how many refs are from Dublin, that's the FAI`s problem to sort out.

P.S. is the "Ridden Rock Solid by Dublin" club still accepting new members?

dancinpants
23/09/2006, 2:07 AM
Jesus Christ, I find it hard to believe that anyone could be so stupid as to think that a referee would intentionally set out to try make the team from Dublin win. Cop yourself on for fuk sake :rolleyes:

Yeah yer right, because its totally and utterly beyond the realms of possibility in THIS league :rolleyes:

mypost
23/09/2006, 4:15 AM
Many people on this forum may agree or disagree, but its plainly clear that Dublin referees are biased and anti outside dublin.

David fordes red card was never a red card!! Again refs being biased towards dublin teams!

How could Ian Stokes send someone off, running at them to show a red card and not see the player hitting his opponent in the privates. That for me is a red card. Hargy deserved to go on monday nite which the ref never gave(strangly!). Killian Brennan deserved at least a yellow too!

Both the red cards in the League Cup Final were justified. Forde clearly handled the ball outside the box, so he has to go. Brennan's challenge was wild, dangerous, unnecessary given where the ball was, and could have caused a very bad injury to the opponent if he made contact, so he has to go too. After watching the Shels player hitting Brennan where he did, I believe it was an accidental brush, rather than a deliberate assault. So rightly, no action was taken.

I am not biased towards either side in it.

EnDai
23/09/2006, 6:35 AM
Hargan should have gone, again. Thats twice in 5 days against Shels he should have gone and didn't - THE REF'S CLEARLY A CHEAT AND OUT TO RIDE US ROCK SOLID! ;).

Biased, or inept? Personally, I'd go for inept. Shels fans spend enough time during games giving out about diabolical refereeing decisions, just like anyone else. Whats with the insane paranoia? Feeling the pressure?!

The two reds in the League Cup Final were unquestionable IMHO. Last night, a red was harsh, but footballs a cruel game. That doesn't mean Ollie was handing him notes before the game with significant monetary value (you'd probably be the first on here going on about how funny it is that we're in financial trouble, yet we still have enough to pay the refs apparently, despite struggling to pay our own players at times this year - at least we have our priorities straight, right?) - it means the referee either bottled it, or deemed it worthy of a red.

Every team gets poor decisions going for and against them, because the refs are poor (and importantly, incosistent). Bohs have had the worst of it by my reckoning of late, by far - but at least they have the common sense to put it down to inpetitude, rather than claiming cheats/bribes/etc in a delusional sense of paranoia. Is this really paranoia coming from the Brandywell, or the beginning of the excuses?

lofty9
23/09/2006, 7:55 AM
Whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge. Jeeez fellow Derry boys you are doing some gurning. Hargie should have been given a red on Monday and two yellows tonight. Forde handled the ball outside his box, in the speed of things the lino made the correct decision at the time, and the view shared on the terraces at the time was that he deserved to be sent off. Brennan could have broke Heary's legs. It was a definite red card. Jennings tonight was rash and I expected another red card when he made his tackle, if it happened at the Brandywell to Williams I would have been screaming for a red. However he could have stayed on the pitch - THAT'S FOOTBALL. The refs are awful,end of story. There is no bias. To claim there is, shows a real lack of reasoning. Every team in Ireland can claim the refs are bias as they are just awful.

Gareth
23/09/2006, 8:39 AM
Whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge. Jeeez fellow Derry boys you are doing some gurning. Hargie should have been given a red on Monday and two yellows tonight. Forde handled the ball outside his box, in the speed of things the lino made the correct decision at the time, and the view shared on the terraces at the time was that he deserved to be sent off. Brennan could have broke Heary's legs. It was a definite red card. Jennings tonight was rash and I expected another red card when he made his tackle, if it happened at the Brandywell to Williams I would have been screaming for a red. However he could have stayed on the pitch - THAT'S FOOTBALL. The refs are awful,end of story. There is no bias. To claim there is, shows a real lack of reasoning. Every team in Ireland can claim the refs are bias as they are just awful.

Good post. Its football, in Ireland, refs are not exactly brilliant but to say its dublin bias is a load of my horses bollx.

Patrick Dunne
23/09/2006, 8:54 AM
If referee from Derry had made the same decisions against Shelbourne
in a game at the Brandywell, there would be uproar.

OneRedArmy
23/09/2006, 9:19 AM
Jesus Christ, I find it hard to believe that anyone could be so stupid as to think that a referee would intentionally set out to try make the team from Dublin win. Cop yourself on for fuk sake :rolleyes:Do you also believe that all the landbanks around Dublin were re-zoned for the good of the nation?

If the ref was simply incompetent, the bad decisions would even out. Tuite has been involved in 2 consecutive games & didn`t give us one break.

He even sent Darren Kelly off during a defensive free kick to clean off a small amount of blood.

A face
23/09/2006, 10:44 AM
Post match interviews Stephen Kenny alluded to an unfair disadvantage, having to scrape for everything in the leauge. Its funny how he is actually saying it now and we have been saying it for years aswell. It funny the way managers like Rico, Dolan and Kenny all were aware of the advantage in Dublin and never said a wrod but when they were on the receiving end of this imbalance, they despair at being restricted when trying to highlight it, at the mercy of rule changes etc. to try and silence it aswell.

Its funny isn't it !! :o :mad:

dcfcsteve
23/09/2006, 11:54 AM
EL Refs. Biased ? I don't believe so. Completely and utterly incompetent ? Hell yes....

Anyone who says that Jennings deserved to be sent off self-evidently doesn't have a fcukin clue about the rules of football (and that includes Tuite). The rules are very clear - with the playing running away from goal and 2 City defenders behind the keeper when the incident happened, Jennings should've received a yellow card and a free kick against, but not a sending off. I don't give a fcuk about anyone's personal opinions on this - the rules are very clear on what should have happened. End of story.

I don't buy into conspiracy theories, but the refs are just complete and utter sh!te. The league has come on leaps and bounds in terms of its professionalism, but our refs haven't changed a bit. This point needs to be made very loudly and very clearly to the FAI.

This is the type of thing the NLSA should be looking to raise. Clubs can't criticise refs, as they risk fines etc. The fans, however, can. Why doesn't the NLSA write a letter to John Delaney stating that the level of refeering is now damaging the league, listing the more ridiculous decisions this year (Bohs goal, Bohs non-goal, Jennings sending off etc), and then press release the leter to the national media as well ? Papers will love the whole 'national fans representative body openly criticises refeering standards' angle. If the NLSA doesn't exist to tackle things like this, what does it exist for....?

MariborKev
23/09/2006, 12:40 PM
After watching the Shels player hitting Brennan where he did, I believe it was an accidental brush, rather than a deliberate assault. So rightly, no action was taken.

Is there a subsection for a Comedy POTM?

garyderry
23/09/2006, 12:58 PM
Post match interviews Stephen Kenny alluded to an unfair disadvantage, having to scrape for everything in the leauge. Its funny how he is actually saying it now and we have been saying it for years aswell. It funny the way managers like Rico, Dolan and Kenny all were aware of the advantage in Dublin and never said a wrod but when they were on the receiving end of this imbalance, they despair at being restricted when trying to highlight it, at the mercy of rule changes etc. to try and silence it aswell.

Its funny isn't it !! :o :mad:

in fairness maybe all three genuienly didnt notice until being on the recieving end for a period of time, as with everyone's view on here, in one of matches it can easily be view as complete incompetence, and sometimes it is, re bohs v derry this year at dalymount. However when these managers are at cork/derry and its week in week out, and the same refs all the time,

Steve, im not stating there is a conspiracy and all that crap, as in organised (but if someone proved it i would be shocked either), but every single time certain specific refs FROM DUBLIN ref derry or cork, they personnally are biased, they to mess things up you have refs like kelly who are incompetent and on one off games can look biased one way or the other, however over a course of a season / couple of seasons screws everyone,

However, year after year, season after season there are are a few refs who show clear bias, tuite and stokes being the main two and they showed clearly again this week.

In any other league these muppets would be moved from referee when matches involving derry and cork. Tuite has been like that for as long been around, so has stokes, and everyone regularly following derry, the second they hear there names, are waiting for it, we are so used to it.

I wouldnt state conspiracy but a clear bias by individual refs, and anyone stating that referees dont have some sort of bias are deluding themselves.

aido1895
23/09/2006, 1:22 PM

He even sent Darren Kelly off during a defensive free kick to clean off a small amount of blood.
Tip for OneRedArmy, in that incident the referee applied the rules, what do you want him to do - ignore them ? Make up your mind !

Schumi
23/09/2006, 1:55 PM
I'm looking forward to this bias on Sunday in Derry, I doubt we'll get it though somehow. :rolleyes:

1Davy
23/09/2006, 2:06 PM
Funny all the Dubs here believe there is no biased refs, just bad.

Dub referees are rotten to the core, when refereeing Shels games.

Read a report on the game on the Shels site and you will read that Tuite also missed a cert penalty when Heary handed in the box.

But that's not biased just bad.

He could have given Jenning a yellow card, but give him a Red one

He could have given Forde a yellow card, but give him a Red one

He could have given Brennan a yellow card, but give him a Red one

He could have given Heary a Red card, but he ignored the punch he threw.

ALL these decisions went Shels way

But that's not biased just bad

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/5580/rotten1be7.jpg

bohs til i die
23/09/2006, 3:18 PM
Funny all the Dubs here believe there is no biased refs, just bad.

Dub referees are rotten to the core, when refereeing Shels games.

Read a report on the game on the Shels site and you will read that Tuite also missed a cert penalty when Heary handed in the box.

He could have given Jenning a yellow card, but give him a Red one

He could have given Forde a yellow card, but give him a Red one

He could have given Brennan a yellow card, but give him a Red one

He could have given Heary a Red card, but he ignored the punch he threw.

And what about all the decisons that have gone Derry's way.

Brennan's red card was fully merited. He lunged in making no attempt to win the ball and if he connected then he could have ended Heary's season.

Owen Heary didnt throw a punch against Brennan, he swung his arm and made barely more then minimal contact. Brennan made a meal of it and the ref knew it.

David Forde was dismissed on the actions of an assistant referee, not the match referee. I thought it was harsh but the goalkeeper did come out of his area and handle the ball.

You are going on like Derry never ever gained an advantage from shoocking refereeing decisions. If Shels lose the title by a few points will Derry, in the interest of fair play concede the title to Shels because Derry got a penalty for nothing against Bohs in July and subsequently 2 points more then they probably would have got? Will they fukk.

The standard of refereeing in the eircom league is appalling. Bohs have been on the receiving end of shockers that were plain wrong, Derry have been on the receiving end of referee's interpretations of the rules.

Get over it, you werent complaining when they were going your way so quit with this bullsh1t when they are not.