PDA

View Full Version : Cork AUL Premier & Premier A 2020/21

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Beansontoast
24/08/2020, 8:25 AM
No worries. We let football do the talking. Roll on the weekend. 👌⚽️

injurytime
24/08/2020, 10:22 AM
Best of luck to all teams in the coming season which im sure will be hard for teams to tell supporters and passerby's they cannot stay and watch a game,

Interested to hear how teams will cope with this in public parks and so on,

Dr. football
25/08/2020, 3:20 PM
Best of luck to all teams in the coming season which im sure will be hard for teams to tell supporters and passerby's they cannot stay and watch a game,

Interested to hear how teams will cope with this in public parks and so on,

Will be hard to police. How are they going keep people from watching glen, bohs, village? Grattan, glenthorn, coachford or any teams lucky enough to have gates can lock them. Who is it up to police it?

I’m going go with Coachford and Springfield for the leagues and Glenthorn for AOH.

SteveSilvermint
25/08/2020, 8:42 PM
Will be hard to police. How are they going keep people from watching glen, bohs, village? Grattan, glenthorn, coachford or any teams lucky enough to have gates can lock them. Who is it up to police it?

I’m going go with Coachford and Springfield for the leagues and Glenthorn for AOH.
Has to be coachford and glenthorn for the major honours that if the season even gets half way through.to be honest running the mossi right through to a finish would have been great for a bit of confidence for clubs would have got rid of the will it or won't it thinking.

fruice
25/08/2020, 10:30 PM
Impossible to police and it won’t be up to the clubs they can only consult the land lord and go from there.

Round Tower
26/08/2020, 11:39 AM
Junior game last weekend, the pitch is enclosed by a large wired fence, quite a number watched the match outside the fence as they would usualy, but still on club grounds.
With GAA matches u see them on hills, ditches around the venues

Dr. football
28/08/2020, 8:17 AM
Stand out tie for next weekend to me is Dunbar v Springfield in Deerpark.

Springers were a very strong side last year, and Dunbar have signed well in the summer.

SteveSilvermint
28/08/2020, 8:30 AM
Stand out tie for next weekend to me is Dunbar v Springfield in Deerpark.

Springers were a very strong side last year, and Dunbar have signed well in the summer.
Has to be coachford v village in premiere.

Beansontoast
28/08/2020, 12:27 PM
Actually all 5 ties look tasty in the premier. Expect them all to be good games and worth going to see.

localledgend
29/08/2020, 2:48 PM
Bad start for village losing 5 nil away with 3 players sent off

Beansontoast
29/08/2020, 2:56 PM
Glenthorn 0 Grattan 1. Very experienced dogged side are Grattan.

daveymac89
29/08/2020, 5:25 PM
Everyone writes grattan off constantly. Their always so hard to beat. All the talk bout glenthorn. Only 1 game in but chasing coachford wont be easy

Pass pass pass
31/08/2020, 10:35 AM
Anyone head too a game that wasnt involved with club? Were their restrictions? Ill head too the fairfield next week sat n sun morn no problem up there watching games walking the dog.

Beansontoast
31/08/2020, 12:07 PM
Good pick there Doc, 14 goals between them in 1st games. Banker to be 0-0 😀. Good wins for Coachford -though I'm told Village very short, Grattan and Bohs in the Derby with Temple. Two points dropped by the Glen v an average City wanderers at home. The worry there is conceding 4 as they will always score goals. Good start for boscos in a tough encounter with Kanturk. Neither of them will be pushover either.

daveymac89
31/08/2020, 12:18 PM
Did village not have 3 sent off? If so theyll be well short next week against glenthorn.

Dr. football
31/08/2020, 8:25 PM
Heard (from glenthorn person may be bias) that thorn had to perfectly good goals ruled out. Grattan goal was totally against run of play outside box top corner.

Dr. football
31/08/2020, 8:27 PM
Did village not have 3 sent off? If so theyll be well short next week against glenthorn.

They did 3 sent off, struggling already Shame as they had such good year last year.

Dr. football
31/08/2020, 8:29 PM
Springfield 9-0 killmichael. Personally think killmichael will struggle this year they were no great shakes last year in 1st and have gone up a division!

Dr. football
31/08/2020, 8:29 PM
Anyone head too a game that wasnt involved with club? Were their restrictions? Ill head too the fairfield next week sat n sun morn no problem up there watching games walking the dog.

Was at 2 games over the weekend no problem going into the grounds and they wer not public parks!!

goal-achio
31/08/2020, 9:24 PM
Ya went to a few games too no issue, heard the glen were very upset with referee on saturday. You have them days but you have to keep the head. Gary Nolan will be a big loss now being suspended. I would think village wont be too happy with the ref that sent 3 off and funnily enough glenthorn were disgusted with their referees performance. Bad trend to start the year. Hope it doesn't become a regular issue. Springfield with a huge result, they could be ones to watch in the big cups

Beansontoast
01/09/2020, 11:59 AM
Some teams always upset with the referee when things go wrong. Easy way out rather than looking at themselves. These things tend to level out over a season.

SteveSilvermint
01/09/2020, 12:40 PM
Some teams always upset with the referee when things go wrong. Easy way out rather than looking at themselves. These things tend to level out over a season.

Totally agrees with that post there are loads of could and would but didn't and ..the standard of refs is poor in quality and personality wise.just have to look to the next game .

Pass pass pass
03/09/2020, 8:03 PM
Coachford 6 up could be double it.

SteveSilvermint
03/09/2020, 9:40 PM
Coachford 6 up could be double it.
Ritchie Murphy a huge loss tonite for city wanders.

fifa
03/09/2020, 10:36 PM
Ritchie Murphy a huge loss tonite for city wanders.
A small bit of of bitterness there Mr Glen ����

SteveSilvermint
03/09/2020, 11:10 PM
A small bit of of bitterness there Mr Glen ����

I posted that for a mate .but true.

fifa
03/09/2020, 11:13 PM
I posted that for a mate .but true.
I presume yere all mates over there

Beansontoast
04/09/2020, 7:26 AM
When will ye ever learn in the Glen. Posting these stupid comments about refs does ye no favours at all. You're always saying move on but your not capable of doing it. Glen by all accounts have gone backwards from last year and I hear a lot of players have left. Not as rosy as they try to make out up there!

SteveSilvermint
04/09/2020, 8:51 AM
When will ye ever learn in the Glen. Posting these stupid comments about refs does ye no favours at all. You're always saying move on but your not capable of doing it. Glen by all accounts have gone backwards from last year and I hear a lot of players have left. Not as rosy as they try to make out up there!

Just a quick reply not in the club they have nothing to say on it if they had it would have got posted last Sunday ..as for you ..you like to belittle the in coming making out the previous was so good ..the glen think a draw was a steady start they lost the 1st game last season. I'm told.

the 12 th man
04/09/2020, 8:56 AM
Lads,any abuse or trolling in this thread will be met head on with an instant ban/suspension,if that doesn't work the usual banning of the thread will happen.

No more warnings.

Beansontoast
04/09/2020, 9:02 AM
If the best dig to the old they can get is we got a point from a home game v a very average Wanderers to compare with last year, they better follow up with i think 9 or 10 straight league wins after that.😀. I'll be watching out for that...... not a hope with this years set up I'm told.

SteveSilvermint
04/09/2020, 10:04 AM
If the best dig to the old they can get is we got a point from a home game v a very average Wanderers to compare with last year, they better follow up with i think 9 or 10 straight league wins after that.��. I'll be watching out for that...... not a hope with this years set up I'm told.

Some time people just have to except being sacked and not keep reference to last season .beat your own trumpet all you want .

Beansontoast
04/09/2020, 11:11 AM
😀😀. Not my trumpet couldn't care less but I've friends in the know who say big mistake. Invariably when talking aul soccer the glen are mentioned, I'm sure the 2 lads are not losing sleep over it. Proof will be in coming weeks. Best of luck with it, hope you can deliver with all the world against you.

SteveSilvermint
04/09/2020, 12:14 PM
����. Not my trumpet couldn't care less but I've friends in the know who say big mistake. Invariably when talking aul soccer the glen are mentioned, I'm sure the 2 lads are not losing sleep over it. Proof will be in coming weeks. Best of luck with it, hope you can deliver with all the world against you.
Sure I don't care either ..who's the whole world against ..I don't think they know of a cork aul outside of cork .

fifa
04/09/2020, 2:25 PM
What actually happened at the glen game last week

goal-achio
04/09/2020, 8:05 PM
Lads I’m the manager of UCC I don’t care who knows who I am or not. I’m only on this Cos I love the chat and crack that goes on between clubs up and down the county and how people love to talk about it. This bickering has to stop or the page will be pulled on all of us. Everyone knows **** went down in the glen and there are 3 different sides to it. But that doesn’t need to take over the page. Bin it and move on and whoever is proven right at the end of the season can put up a smiley face. That’s just my opinion

Dr. football
04/09/2020, 9:12 PM
Lads I’m the manager of UCC I don’t care who knows who I am or not. I’m only on this Cos I love the chat and crack that goes on between clubs up and down the county and how people love to talk about it. This bickering has to stop or the page will be pulled on all of us. Everyone knows **** went down in the glen and there are 3 different sides to it. But that doesn’t need to take over the page. Bin it and move on and whoever is proven right at the end of the season can put up a smiley face. That’s just my opinion

Well said keep it football.

Personally looking forward to taking the dog for a walk around the Fairfield tomorrow, around 2pm should be a great walk i might even get 1 of the match balls the street have gotten 😀

SteveSilvermint
04/09/2020, 9:27 PM
Well said keep it football.

Personally looking forward to taking the dog for a walk around the Fairfield tomorrow, around 2pm should be a great walk i might even get 1 of the match balls the street have gotten 😀
Sure you have to have a job to put up a smiling face .... restructuring of league mean at least 4 clubs will be happy consolidating in premiere as same with prem A..only certain thing is coachford will be the team. Interesting times ahead if it's goes the full distance

goal-achio
04/09/2020, 10:09 PM
That should be a cracker up the Fairfield I might go up myself. Delighted to see blackstone turn a corner. And Steve there is no doubt about it Coachford are the team to beat but there is only one team with the fire power to catch them and the glen boys could upset the fairytale aul ending

SteveSilvermint
05/09/2020, 11:21 AM

Big up to your honesty best of luck for the season..great football man .

Str8fromthebeek
05/09/2020, 11:31 AM
Big up to your honesty best of luck for the season..great football man .

New to this guys ..gave up playing last season but still have interest in local football..sad to see cork aul falling away year after year..would it not be time for aul and msl to all go under same umbrella. Just a thought

Dr. football
05/09/2020, 2:16 PM
That should be a cracker up the Fairfield I might go up myself. Delighted to see blackstone turn a corner. And Steve there is no doubt about it Coachford are the team to beat but there is only one team with the fire power to catch them and the glen boys could upset the fairytale aul ending

Early in the season to be talking about teams leaving. (Presume that’s what is meant by fairytale ending? ) spoke to someone in coachford last season and said they had no Interest in moving, that was then I suppose things change.

SteveSilvermint
05/09/2020, 2:27 PM
Early in the season to be talking about teams leaving. (Presume that’s what is meant by fairytale ending? ) spoke to someone in coachford last season and said they had no Interest in moving, that was then I suppose things change.

100% will be going ..have everything thing in place ground..players ..teams and most of all commitment on and off the pitch great club.

Dr. football
05/09/2020, 5:00 PM
100% will be going ..have everything thing in place ground..players ..teams and most of all commitment on and off the pitch great club.

That’s nothing new though the club has been like that for years.

Beansontoast
05/09/2020, 5:30 PM
Reaping the benefits of good under age structure now, some great young players in their squad.

goal-achio
05/09/2020, 5:35 PM
I was under the impression that coachford were 100% gone end of the season. Huge loss to aul as the league has lost too many of the big hitters over the last 6-7 years . I hope they dont go as ye have said super club

goal-achio
05/09/2020, 5:35 PM
Grattan 1 nil again. They are back to there best fair play

SteveSilvermint
05/09/2020, 7:20 PM
Reaping the benefits of good under age structure now, some great young players in their squad.
Went through a lull after winning premier for a spell then a restructure .. winning the mossy set them on this path now .but all teams can be beaten .

Dr. football
05/09/2020, 8:44 PM
Grattan 1 nil again. They are back to there best fair play

Another win for Bohs too. Springfield and Dunbar was 2 all a cracker by all accounts, called it last week but unfortunately never got to it

What are the stand outs for people tomorrow?

Str8fromthebeek
05/09/2020, 9:31 PM
Another win for Bohs too. Springfield and Dunbar was 2 all a cracker by all accounts, called it last week but unfortunately never got to it

What are the stand outs for people tomorrow?
Temple..v glen ..village v glenthorn ..the standouts id say