Richmond FC v Fairview FC

Bunratty Utd v Glenthorn Celtic

Springfield FC v Crosshaven FC

Glasheen FC v Greenwood A FC

Marlboro FC v Cork Airport FC

Brooklodge Utd v Skibbereen FC

the 12 th man
04/09/2011, 8:26 PM
Any more crap posted here will get a suspension or ban,for Christs sake the competition hasn't even started yet.

footballfanatic
04/09/2011, 9:08 PM
Is there anywhere to look at the full draw? someone might put up the tipperary section please.

U Know Me
04/09/2011, 9:20 PM
You would have to wonder alright what they would be up to,although you would think it would be in their best interest to keep the big names apart and hope they progress to the later rounds and be representing the league?

Cant imagine Boro or Pike will be very happy with that draw.All the pressure will be on Pike though,wont want to be going out at the first hurdle to their main title challengers(League).
Should be a belter!handy 1 for the boro lads

Danny
04/09/2011, 9:28 PM
Link to full draw here
http://www.ballymununited.com/

celticlads
04/09/2011, 9:51 PM
TSDL/Tipperary North/WWEC
Round 1
Galbally Utd v Templetouhy FC
Cashel Town v Railway Ath.
Clodiagh Rgs v Burncourt Celtic
Borroway Rvs v Killusty FC
Arra Rovers v Vee Rovers FC
Sallypark FC v Castlebridge Celtic
Thurles Town v Rosegreen Rangers
Ardcroney FC v Bansha Celtic
Round 2
Clonmel Town v Thurles Town or Rosegreen Rangers
Cashel Town or Railway Ath v Cahir Park FC
Cappoquinn FC v St. Michaels FC
Nenagh Celtic v Ardcroney FC or Bansha Celtic
Cloughjordan FC v Clonmel Celtic
Moyglass Utd v Blackcastle Utd
Peake Villa FC v Borroway Rvs or Killusty FC
Ballingarry Alb v Arra Rvs or Vee Rvs
St. Nicholas FC v Redmondstown FC

footballfanatic
04/09/2011, 11:13 PM
Cheers celticlads, if thurles town can get over rosegreen, that should be a good match with clonmel town.

theboywonder8
05/09/2011, 7:01 AM
Any1 got Limerick Desmond/Clare/Kerry secion of the draw? Great draw in Limerick section looks like Pike will have to do it the hard way this season.

How'd you mean the hard way this season???how harder can it be ?????than last year when you get the fai champions in the first round.do you think they got 10 byes last year.??????

theboywonder8
05/09/2011, 7:03 AM
That's a surprise St michaels away?ah sure that could all change.ha

prawnsandwich2
05/09/2011, 7:10 AM
How'd you mean the hard way this season???how harder can it be ?????than last year when you get the fai champions in the first round.do you think they got 10 byes last year.??????

should be a cracker...i would expect view to get over glenview.
that would set up another great tie between themselves and regional.
would not mind,as it is the tie of the first round if the pike and boro match was scheduled for an afternoon kick off.
anyone else got an opinion on this

hotspur
05/09/2011, 7:16 AM
Pike will beat janesboro lads,although there'll will be a couple of new signings in the next week or two,it will be an awful waste,huge game for young Colbert,if he plays??

hotspur
05/09/2011, 7:25 AM
It probably will be afternoon kick off,they will get some return on their investments.

prawnsandwich2
05/09/2011, 7:26 AM
Pike will beat janesboro lads,although there'll will be a couple of new signings in the next week or two,it will be an awful waste,huge game for young Colbert,if he plays??

heard yellow lyons heading to pike,.
i believe he is having a bit of hassle getting clearance.
think he will not sign on the dotted line until after the boro game.
winner takes all!!!(and yellow!!!)

prawnsandwich2
05/09/2011, 8:05 AM
It probably will be afternoon kick off,they will get some return on their investments.

any dates fixed for the first round lads?????

Closed Account
05/09/2011, 9:40 AM
Link to the Full draw here: http://snugboro.com/news/65705/u_o_up

These are the Mayo dates, don't know how much they apply to everyone else
FAI UMBRO JUNIOR CUP DATES
ROUND 1 17TH/18TH SEPTEMBER 2011
ROUND 2 15TH/16TH OCTOBER 2011
ROUND 3 5TH/6TH NOVEMBER 2011
ROUND 4 26TH/27TH NOVEMBER 2011
ROUND 5 10TH/11TH DECEMBER 2011
ROUND 6 14TH/15TH JANUARY 2012
ROUND 7 11TH/12TH FEBRUARY 2012
ROUND 8 3RD/4TH MARCH 2012

prawnsandwich2
05/09/2011, 9:49 AM
Link to the Full draw here: http://snugboro.com/news/65705/u_o_up

These are the Mayo dates, don't know how much they apply to everyone else
FAI UMBRO JUNIOR CUP DATES
ROUND 1 17TH/18TH SEPTEMBER 2011
ROUND 2 15TH/16TH OCTOBER 2011
ROUND 3 5TH/6TH NOVEMBER 2011
ROUND 4 26TH/27TH NOVEMBER 2011
ROUND 5 10TH/11TH DECEMBER 2011
ROUND 6 14TH/15TH JANUARY 2012
ROUND 7 11TH/12TH FEBRUARY 2012
ROUND 8 3RD/4TH MARCH 2012
i would imagine that it would be the same dates for every league.
cheers

hotspur
05/09/2011, 10:45 AM
boro v pike 16th oct 2 0 clock.

leather
05/09/2011, 10:55 AM
Boro V Pike Fai Boro club sunday 18th sept 2.00 pm kick off

prawnsandwich2
05/09/2011, 11:00 AM
Boro V Pike Fai Boro club sunday 18th sept 2.00 pm kick off

nice one...do you know if the rest of the games are on in the morning?????

hotspur
05/09/2011, 11:04 AM
i would say the rest of the games are on in the morning there should be a good gate

prawnsandwich2
05/09/2011, 11:07 AM
does anyone know if wayne colbert will be clear to play the FAI or even before it????

hotspur
05/09/2011, 11:11 AM
yes he will be cleared in time for that match i think alot of pressure will be on the boro, pike have it won already and with the amount of finances spent on the boro this year it would be a disaster for the club.

prawnsandwich2
05/09/2011, 11:16 AM
yes he will be cleared in time for that match i think alot of pressure will be on the boro, pike have it won already and with the amount of finances spent on the boro this year it would be a disaster for the club.

think it will be a disaster for either club...tears the heart out of a team when you exit the big ones at an early stage.
happened the view last year...think they were out of both FAI and MJC by the end of november.

hotspur
05/09/2011, 11:29 AM
think it will be a disaster for either club...tears the heart out of a team when you exit the big ones at an early stage.
happened the view last year...think they were out of both FAI and MJC by the end of november.

And a big chance the same thing happening again if stewie doesnt give some of the youths a chance some fairview players dont care enough yesterdays match was make our break for the league doyle went to watch a hurling match he would have made a big differance, he will walk straight back into the side and some of the youths who turned up yesterday wont get a look in bring back purcell because i couldnt see him doing the same, sad to see him doing the bag last sunday.

booster 03
05/09/2011, 11:33 AM
And a big chance the same thing happening again if stewie doesnt give some of the youths a chance some fairview players dont care enough yesterdays match was make our break for the league doyle went to watch a hurling match he would have made a big differance, he will walk straight back into the side and some of the youths who turned up yesterday wont get a look in bring back purcell because i couldnt see him doing the same, sad to see him doing the bag last sunday.

what was sad about it?

hotspur
05/09/2011, 11:43 AM
What would he know about the medical bag plus he is a loss on the line
[/B]

what was sad about it?

prawnsandwich2
05/09/2011, 11:59 AM
think your a bit harsh on christy hotspur.mad GAA man,and has stayed loyal to the view when he could have lined his pockets elsewhere(not neccessarily in limerick)agree with the purcell thing.he could go back as joint manager or something.he could possibly get more out of the people who are clearly underperforming at the moment,as he is a lot closer to some players then stew

hotspur
05/09/2011, 12:22 PM
think your a bit harsh on christy hotspur.mad GAA man,and has stayed loyal to the view when he could have lined his pockets elsewhere(not neccessarily in limerick)agree with the purcell thing.he could go back as joint manager or something.he could possibly get more out of the people who are clearly underperforming at the moment,as he is a lot closer to some players then stew

It was make or break for fairview yesterday he wasnt playing GAA he was watching it.

xpskid
05/09/2011, 12:38 PM
It was make or break for fairview yesterday he wasnt playing GAA he was watching it.

Remember he is also a born and bred GAA Tipp.man and entitled to support his county and it's sunday junior league football we're talking about.It's not as if he did a Stephen Ireland on it.

prawnsandwich2
05/09/2011, 12:50 PM
Remember he is also a born and bred GAA Tipp.man and entitled to support his county and it's sunday junior league football we're talking about.It's not as if he did a Stephen Ireland on it.

correct and right

nononsense
05/09/2011, 1:07 PM
TSDL/Tipperary North/WWEC
Round 1
Cashel Town v Railway Ath.
Clodiagh Rgs v Burncourt Celtic
Borroway Rvs v Killusty FC
Arra Rovers v Vee Rovers FC
Sallypark FC v Castlebridge Celtic
Thurles Town v Rosegreen Rangers
Ardcroney FC v Bansha Celtic
Round 2
Clonmel Town v Thurles Town or Rosegreen Rangers
Cashel Town or Railway Ath v Cahir Park FC
Cappoquinn FC v St. Michaels FC
Nenagh Celtic v Ardcroney FC or Bansha Celtic
Cloughjordan FC v Clonmel Celtic
Moyglass Utd v Blackcastle Utd
Peake Villa FC v Borroway Rvs or Killusty FC
Ballingarry Alb v Arra Rvs or Vee Rvs
St. Nicholas FC v Redmondstown FC

Thanks for above. ten games are omitted.
Nenagh AFC v Tipperary Town.
St.Kierans v Bridge Utd.
Monegall v Borris.
Oldbridge v Clashmore.
Valley Rangers v Sallypark or Castlebridge.
Wilderness v Rearcross.
Borrisokane v Kilmanahan.
Cullen-Lattin v Kilworth.
Thurles Celtic v Brideview.
Glengoole v Ballypatrick.

Also I notice Galbally v Templetouhy is in round 1 and round 2. I would say Round 2 should read the winners of this 1st round tie versus somebody not included in round 2. The FAI will have to check back the entrants and find out the club omitted.

prawnsandwich2
05/09/2011, 1:18 PM
any big clashes in the pipeline in tipp??
it only shows first round ties

hotspur
05/09/2011, 1:47 PM

Your making excuses for him he could have played with fairview and still went to the match, match was over at 12.30 it gave him plenty of time to get to the match would you not agree.

prawnsandwich2
05/09/2011, 1:51 PM
Your making excuses for him he could have played with fairview and still went to the match, match was over at 12.30 it gave him plenty of time to get to the match would you not agree.

ah stop the lights!!
how in god's name is he supposed to do that???
give the chap a break.
they most likely got the train up and made a day of it...
and rightly so

hotspur
05/09/2011, 1:56 PM
Hows is he supposed to do that? are you serious all he had to do is at 12.30 have a shower and go to Dublin, what about the players that needed him for one of the biggest match of the season.

prawnsandwich2
05/09/2011, 2:01 PM
Hows is he supposed to do that? are you serious all he had to do is at 12.30 have a shower and go to Dublin, what about the players that needed him for one of the biggest match of the season.

as i say,give the man a break.
think your pointing the finger in the wrong direction.
constructive critisism is fine...
but nailing someone going to dublin to support his county is not constuctive(in my opinion)

hotspur
05/09/2011, 2:12 PM
as i say,give the man a break.
think your pointing the finger in the wrong direction.
constructive critisism is fine...
but nailing someone going to dublin to support his county is not constuctive(in my opinion)
lets Move on! when is the munster junior draw

prawnsandwich2
05/09/2011, 2:18 PM

don't know...anyone???

celticlads
05/09/2011, 2:55 PM
ya sorry about that nononsense was having trouble with it

prawnsandwich2
05/09/2011, 3:18 PM
think pike will win the pike v boro match.mullins will keep clake quite thats all the boro have.

pike will be favs alright.
but don't agree that clarke is all they have.
mcnicholas has scored goals consistently every year.
might not put in too much donkey work,but given the chance will get you goals.
also the small lad(waters??) on the wing is an excellent player...think he came fr4om star.
but pike have players to come on and change the game if need be.
should be a cracker and really looking forward to it

hotspur
05/09/2011, 4:32 PM
what time is the regional v fairview match on, and can anyone tell me when is the oscar trainer on, is there a manager and a squad of players picked.

blueboy2
05/09/2011, 6:53 PM
what time is the regional v fairview match on, and can anyone tell me when is the oscar trainer on, is there a manager and a squad of players picked.
Doyle was injured so wouldent have been playing yesterday anyway.
I heard the Oscar Traynor is on in October first match home to the Clare league dont know what the panel is.
I take it its the same management as last year since they were up in the fairgreen yesterday.

ponyobrien
06/09/2011, 5:03 AM
Thanks for above. ten games are omitted.
Nenagh AFC v Tipperary Town.
St.Kierans v Bridge Utd.
Monegall v Borris.
Oldbridge v Clashmore.
Valley Rangers v Sallypark or Castlebridge.
Wilderness v Rearcross.
Borrisokane v Kilmanahan.
Cullen-Lattin v Kilworth.
Thurles Celtic v Brideview.
Glengoole v Ballypatrick.

Also I notice Galbally v Templetouhy is in round 1 and round 2. I would say Round 2 should read the winners of this 1st round tie versus somebody not included in round 2. The FAI will have to check back the entrants and find out the club omitted.

Blackwater seem to be missing.

hotspur
06/09/2011, 7:16 AM
Doyle was injured so wouldent have been playing yesterday anyway.
I heard the Oscar Traynor is on in October first match home to the Clare league dont know what the panel is.
I take it its the same management as last year since they were up in the fairgreen yesterday.

If the LDMC appoint the same managers as last season we have no chance , Aidan lost two finals that should have been won easy, losing to the desmond league was awful and at home to an average AUL side, shane fitz and gerry mc mahon have no experience at thet level you cant blame them.

prawnsandwich2
06/09/2011, 7:27 AM

fairview have to play glenview in the 1st round...winners away to regional

hotspur
06/09/2011, 9:39 AM
fairview have to play glenview in the 1st round...winners away to regional

Tough draw for both teams.

nononsense
06/09/2011, 10:19 AM
Blackwater seem to be missing.

Yes Pony, but I wonder did they enter? I was assuming the winners of Clodagh/Burncourt, which seems to be missing from round 2.

deadly man
06/09/2011, 11:19 AM

Doyle is injured

nononsense
06/09/2011, 12:41 PM

Munster Junior Cup draw is on Thursday night.

balls
06/09/2011, 1:20 PM
Yes Pony, but I wonder did they enter? I was assuming the winners of Clodagh/Burncourt, which seems to be missing from round 2.

the winner of galbally vs templetouhy game plays the winner of burncourt celtic vs clodaigh rangers in round 2