View Full Version : Limerick Transfers and Pre-Season 2011

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9

neverseenit
29/06/2011, 10:37 AM
You're a mile out there pal,

With Carew or killmallock

Balbec77
29/06/2011, 11:24 AM
As far I know there was no games on during the snow..you must have been watching games in delta

even though there was no games on he would still have had to try get in for training wouldnt he.

Balbec77
29/06/2011, 11:25 AM
With Carew or killmallock

read your pms

booster 03
29/06/2011, 12:28 PM
any actual genine transfers happening??? im hearing stuff that boro have alot comin in

WizardOnTheWing
29/06/2011, 12:32 PM
any actual genine transfers happening??? im hearing stuff that boro have alot comin in

Well Booster have Summerville any players coming to the club, is Ceril Maher and Robbie Kelleher coming back..

booster 03
29/06/2011, 12:36 PM
Well Booster have Summerville any players coming to the club, is Ceril Maher and Robbie Kelleher coming back..

cant see either playin for sville any time soon bud, take that as gospel... afaik their back pre season next week... cant see many..if any at all comin in.

lfc at heart
29/06/2011, 12:40 PM
As far I know there was no games on during the snow..you must have been watching games in delta

there were fixtures all through the bad weather last year, one example of it was, the croom management told us the match was not going to go ahead in croom as the pitch was like a stone but the Prospect A team management had to travel out to croom while there was snow on the road because the ref could have said different as its the refs call, even though we knew it wouldnt go ahead. hope the ldmc learn from it and dont put on fixtures during the bad weather this year as someone witll eventually get injured in a crash.

I can actually understand Pa Burnes not taking the job for that reason alone, some of the roads were frightening last season and teams still had to travel to be told the match was off. as I said the ldmc and a bit of common sense should prevail this season

lfc at heart
29/06/2011, 12:42 PM

heard Robbie was going to Carew this year

booster 03
29/06/2011, 12:45 PM
heard Robbie was going to Carew this year

toss up between 3 or 4 clubs id say

neverseenit
29/06/2011, 1:20 PM
Are you saying no player should sign with killmallock in case the weather is bad..are you mad or what

WizardOnTheWing
29/06/2011, 1:43 PM
cant see either playin for sville any time soon bud, take that as gospel... afaik their back pre season next week... cant see many..if any at all comin in.

Ya we are back next thursday, couple of players been mentioned but will no for definate next thursday if the rumours are correct.

Balbec77
29/06/2011, 2:17 PM
Are you saying no player should sign with killmallock in case the weather is bad..are you mad or what

what players do and pa burns do i dont care i was just responding to your reason about him not taking the carew job which is rubbish and you seem to know it all.silly little posts.

booster 03
29/06/2011, 2:31 PM
Ya we are back next thursday, couple of players been mentioned but will no for definate next thursday if the rumours are correct.

bet u cant wait...

southern kid
29/06/2011, 3:12 PM
I heard Keith Harnett was going back to his own club in the Desmond League cause his father is the manager and Mike Ahern is going out there to train a team.

neverseenit
29/06/2011, 3:53 PM
what players do and pa burns do i dont care i was just responding to your reason about him not taking the carew job which is rubbish and you seem to know it all.silly little posts.

What I'm saying is that's a stupid reason for not taking the job..Bad weather.

Balbec77
29/06/2011, 4:24 PM
What I'm saying is that's a stupid reason for not taking the job..Bad weather.
thats your opinion my friend.
last year we had 4 matches called off because of weather so i can see where he is coming from.thats his choice and his reason for not taking the job and not what anyone else thinks.to come on here and say he looked for too much money is horse ****.thomas 72 might might clarify this if you ask him.

WizardOnTheWing
29/06/2011, 7:02 PM
bet u cant wait...

Ya cant wait LOL

sky blue
29/06/2011, 8:28 PM
thats your opinion my friend.
last year we had 4 matches called off because of weather so i can see where he is coming from.thats his choice and his reason for not taking the job and not what anyone else thinks.to come on here and say he looked for too much money is horse ****.thomas 72 might might clarify this if you ask him. is this not a transfer and pre season page...lets keep it that way please:devil:

bluepowers
30/06/2011, 7:41 PM
any friendlies played ??

lfc at heart
30/06/2011, 9:39 PM
Prospect are playing Cals on sat night 6.30

bluepowers
30/06/2011, 11:25 PM
interesting will come back into it after the hurling

abbeyvale
01/07/2011, 12:05 AM
I heard Keith Harnett was going back to his own club in the Desmond League cause his father is the manager and Mike Ahern is going out there to train a team.

Also heard the same.............in fairness, you can hardly blame him considering he has won everything at Junior level bar the MJC.

abbeyvale
01/07/2011, 12:06 AM
Ya cant wait LOL

Sure your as bad as me for pre-season training kid!!!!!!!!! ha ha

abbeyvale
01/07/2011, 12:07 AM
Heard Mungret Regional are on the lookout for a new manager!!!!

hoops38
01/07/2011, 5:00 AM
Also heard the same.............in fairness, you can hardly blame him considering he has won everything at Junior level bar the MJC.

keith has a mjc,he scored in final in 2007

neverseenit
01/07/2011, 5:41 AM
Heard Mungret Regional are on the lookout for a new manager!!!!

You can rule Pa Byrnes out anyway..there's terrible weather out that side of town....:-)

WizardOnTheWing
01/07/2011, 7:09 AM
Sure your as bad as me for pre-season training kid!!!!!!!!! ha ha

Im bad at training full stop Abbeyvale ha ha, but it needs to be done this year.

theboywonder8
01/07/2011, 7:40 AM

Correct against balla,he'll be going nowhere either by the way,

Balbec77
01/07/2011, 8:32 AM
You can rule Pa Byrnes out anyway..there's terrible weather out that side of town....:-)

think he is going to buy a snowmobile

abbeyvale
01/07/2011, 9:21 AM

Forgot about that one pal...........

rooney10
03/07/2011, 1:08 PM
strong rumours out in knockainey that john tierney is returning.

blueboy2
03/07/2011, 11:44 PM
Anyone know who got the Carew Park managers job a lot of names have being mentioned.

theboywonder8
04/07/2011, 7:43 AM
Anyone know who got the Carew Park managers job a lot of names have being mentioned.

Martin Reddan and Cecil Prendergast's names have been mentioned a lot,Thomas72 might confirm.

kingpin4
05/07/2011, 7:32 AM
Mate of mine plays with summerville, was telling me a few of the A players are going to be told to sign a B form to make way for Kelliher (dont believe it myself) and anyone else theyre apparently talking to. any truth or do you know? Could easily see that coming back to bite them if it is...

neverseenit
05/07/2011, 7:55 AM
Going by the rumours the boro should be a force this year...alot of new signings seem to be on their way there..heard there's a few from the Desmond league going there...how do they convince these fellas to sign I wonder!!!;-)

booster 03
05/07/2011, 10:52 AM
Mate of mine plays with summerville, was telling me a few of the A players are going to be told to sign a B form to make way for Kelliher (dont believe it myself) and anyone else theyre apparently talking to. any truth or do you know? Could easily see that coming back to bite them if it is...

robbie wont be signing for sville.

and id agree if the management take that approach come christmas they wont have 11 players at christmas, this notion that they're goin to sign 6 or 7 top players who'l improve their team is madness.

scoobysnack
05/07/2011, 11:01 AM
is there any open trials for players looking to move to limerick league..the standard of football is very good..

blueboy2
05/07/2011, 12:35 PM
Going by the rumours the boro should be a force this year...alot of new signings seem to be on their way there..heard there's a few from the Desmond league going there...how do they convince these fellas to sign I wonder!!!;-)
The same way as Pike do.

Balbec77
05/07/2011, 1:02 PM
is there any open trials for players looking to move to limerick league..the standard of football is very good..

ya trials being held at the top of william street between the 3 banks.

dalegend
05/07/2011, 1:10 PM
Stop trying to be funny pa

dalegend
05/07/2011, 1:23 PM
Oh and pa, John and Mark Heffernan and Marty have a bone to pick with you about throwing their name up on here. Sprouting your bull... they are more than looking forward to a new season with out the crap they had to put up with last year, fighting relegation is a thing of the past for kilmallock

WizardOnTheWing
05/07/2011, 1:59 PM

Wembley back training thursday night if your interested in coming in PM me if you are and i will give u the details

lfc at heart
05/07/2011, 2:09 PM
Stop trying to be funny pa

I thought Pa was faces

Balbec77
05/07/2011, 2:09 PM
Oh and pa, John and Mark Heffernan and Marty have a bone to pick with you about throwing their name up on here. Sprouting your bull... they are more than looking forward to a new season with out the crap they had to put up with last year, fighting relegation is a thing of the past for kilmallock

lads im not pa first of all dont know why people think that.it was actually me that posted it up about the names you mentioned above.and hopefully kilmallock fighting relegation is a thing of the past.pm me and il give you my mobile number and you can ring me and i will clarify it for you.

Mister Ed
05/07/2011, 6:27 PM
ya trials being held at the top of william street between the 3 banks.

2 banks and a credit union :p

hoops38
05/07/2011, 6:51 PM
hope the view are gonna bring danaher back from athlone,i love to see him in a view jersey

kingpin4
05/07/2011, 7:39 PM
robbie wont be signing for sville.

and id agree if the management take that approach come christmas they wont have 11 players at christmas, this notion that they're goin to sign 6 or 7 top players who'l improve their team is madness.

to be fair, it wouldn't surprise me... my mate said they did it to 2 players last year who had signed A forms, told them to go to the B team, and then struggled for players towards the end of the last season.

and, any idea what John Shine, James O'Dwyer and young Higgins are doing? played with and against them over the years, surely there's one starter and at the very worst, 2 subs there? Just interested to know what's happening because used to see some of their games when I was leaving out by there.

hoops38
06/07/2011, 2:49 PM
shaun maher signed for limerick today,and dara droog will be signing for balla

booster 03
06/07/2011, 2:54 PM
to be fair, it wouldn't surprise me... my mate said they did it to 2 players last year who had signed A forms, told them to go to the B team, and then struggled for players towards the end of the last season.

and, any idea what John Shine, James O'Dwyer and young Higgins are doing? played with and against them over the years, surely there's one starter and at the very worst, 2 subs there? Just interested to know what's happening because used to see some of their games when I was leaving out by there.

shine is recovering from a cruciate injury... young higgins retired, and james o dwyer, was never much use tbh

republican
06/07/2011, 10:22 PM
lads did prospect get relegated out of div 1 last season ? i remember they came out to play st mich's bteam in cooke park last season and won 3 1 i think it was and michaels had a strong team out the same night ' altho very young ' but they looked like a premier team they were very good the same night. what happened them atal ?