08/01/2010, 9:30 AM
Craig Doyle

oscar
08/01/2010, 6:30 PM
being well endowed:(

Bluebeard
08/01/2010, 6:46 PM
Ive a huge **** and its class

Aye it is very impressive alright, hanging there, over the mantlepiece. No wonder the town eunuch in Sligo always looks so p!ssed off...

irishultra
08/01/2010, 11:33 PM
going out
drinking
clubs
english premiership
facebook
irish humour(i dont know what is so irish about irish humour it seems like any humour i ever see)

De Town
09/01/2010, 12:27 AM
going out
drinking
clubs
irish humour(i dont know what is so irish about irish humour it seems like any humour i ever see)
You're a bit depressing aren't ya?

irishultra
09/01/2010, 1:04 AM
no just an introvert. i just dont like it naturally, if someone wanted to go on around the world trip or exploring the amazon lol id be the first person to be called but into town on a friday night wouldnt even get a text

theres few things i like really, ps3, wrestling, lifting weights, football and watching tv oh and internet, everything else is meh

stann
11/01/2010, 10:04 AM

You're not looking very hard then. Read a bit of Flann O'Brien. Watch a bit of Frank Hall.

Acornvilla
11/01/2010, 2:52 PM
That and Dylan Moran.
my favourate commedian ever :)

tiktok
11/01/2010, 2:59 PM
if someone wanted to go on around the world trip or exploring the amazon lol id be the first person to be called

By the sound of it, that's only because they need someone who'd be at home to book online flights for them while they're out enjoying themselves.

old git
13/01/2010, 3:13 PM
don't know if they have been mentioned before U2 :D

danthesaint
13/01/2010, 4:45 PM
katherine lynch...... such an annoying cow :D

irishultra
15/01/2010, 2:21 AM
By the sound of it, that's only because they need someone who'd be at home to book online flights for them while they're out enjoying themselves.

hhahah true tbh

Deckydee
15/01/2010, 6:38 AM
That pin lock crap on the Sky Box - The kid control thing!

Kingdom
15/01/2010, 11:03 AM
The Spire - it's a joke, barely any of it lights up anymore. Heap of ****e.

PartySaint
15/01/2010, 11:15 AM
Glee!!

Wolfie
15/01/2010, 12:00 PM
The Spire - it's a joke, barely any of it lights up anymore. Heap of ****e.

Q. How many Dublin City Council employees does it take to change a light bulb?

A. None apparently

Hairy Bowsie
16/01/2010, 9:55 AM
McDonalds

De Town
16/01/2010, 10:11 AM
McDonalds

Agreed, absolutely hate the place, disgusting food.

Mayo Red
16/01/2010, 2:34 PM
Anything involving Katherine Lynch.

thischarmingman
16/01/2010, 8:45 PM
Anything involving Katherine Lynch.

Anything involving Catherine Tate.

tetsujin1979
17/01/2010, 1:39 AM
vi, and EMACS too come to think of it

OwlsFan
18/01/2010, 9:33 AM
New managers applauding the fans and they applauding back. A mutual love in that usually lasts until the first defeat.

Angus
23/01/2010, 10:42 AM
Ross O Carroll Kelly - was superbly original and very funny but enough already

Tallaght Saint
30/01/2010, 12:38 AM
Skins!!

PartySaint
30/01/2010, 9:31 PM
Skins!!

I just came on this thread to post this, Absolutley hate it, crap show

Hairy Bowsie
30/01/2010, 9:47 PM
Skins!!

Can i add Shameless to that. Both are awful.

DUFC4life
31/01/2010, 12:21 AM
Skins!!Ah come on, the new episode was muck but the first three series were very good.

PartySaint
31/01/2010, 12:41 AM
Can i add Shameless to that. Both are awful.

Actually can we just put anything thats on E4 on the list except The Inbetweeners of course

tetsujin1979
31/01/2010, 12:56 AM
I'm not having any of that, Skins and Shameless are excellent, Frank is a legend!

weecountyman
31/01/2010, 6:32 AM
Will and Grace, just had to endure a show of it and I don't remember why I found it so funny before.

Pauro 76
31/01/2010, 8:52 AM
Hot Chip. I know they've a few fans on here. Their dance stuff is really good but they've too many ballads, and yer man's weedy voice and trainspotter look I just can't take to.

Hairy Bowsie
31/01/2010, 9:18 AM
Actually can we just put anything thats on E4 on the list except The Inbetweeners of course

Spot on. Inbetweeners is class, everything else is pure sh*te.

Also Scarface the film with Al Pacino. This is on the same level as Shameless, in that i honestly don't think people can't tell the difference between a controversial film/TV show and a good Film/TV show.
Scarface was ok but it was never at any stage, brilliant and it certainly isn't one of the best movies ever made which some people think.

And while we're here Al Pacino as an actor. Not so much his early career which he was excellent but anything he seemed to make from the 90's onwards. All he does is shout now, thats all. You watch any film he made recently and you'll see him shout his way through the whole thing, pure rubbish.

weecountyman
31/01/2010, 9:24 AM

Also Scarface the film with Al Pacino. This is on the same level as Shameless, in that i honestly don't think people can't tell the difference between a controversial film/TV show and a good Film/TV show.
Scarface was ok but it was never at any stage, brilliant and it certainly isn't one of the best movies ever made which some people think.

And while we're here Al Pacino as an actor. Not so much his early career which he was excellent but anything he seemed to make from the 90's onwards. All he does is shout now, thats all. You watch any film he made recently and you'll see him shout his way through the whole thing, pure rubbish.

He's a character actor, but a good one. Like DeNiro he always has a certain role to fulfil, but the shouting is something that seems written for him. I'd love to see either man take on roles like Jean Reno, in Couples Retreat he was hilarious as a "guru" and like those delivery company ads took the absolute p@@s out of himself.

Hairy Bowsie
31/01/2010, 9:26 AM
Thats nonsense, he's Al Pacino, he can do what he likes in 80% of the roles he take because of who he is.

Pauro 76
31/01/2010, 12:21 PM
The skanky one on Coronation street that everyone goes mad about.

You mean Ros-eh?

Angus
31/01/2010, 3:53 PM

Agree with Scarface - don't get it. A series of badly acted cartoon characters but couldnt agree on Pacino generally. He has many classics, and a few turkeys under his belt but is far from rubbish

DeLorean
01/02/2010, 3:23 PM
Scarface was ok but it was never at any stage, brilliant and it certainly isn't one of the best movies ever made which some people think

I think it's a great movie. I didn't get the fuss about Raging Bull and, to an even greater extent, The Deer Hunter though. I would kind of agree about the older Pacino, they really overuse his ability to shout, no need for it really.

DeLorean
01/02/2010, 3:27 PM
The skanky one on Coronation street that everyone goes mad about.

I think it is because it's Coronation Street. If she was in Entourage or Baywatch I don't think there would be much of a fuss about her. However, when you are after sitting through a couple of mind numbing scenes with Deirdre and Gail, it is quite a little treat when Roseh comes along with her lovely clevage.

centre mid
01/02/2010, 3:43 PM
The new layout on foot.ie

Bluebeard
01/02/2010, 3:44 PM
I think it is because it's Coronation Street. If she was in Entourage or Baywatch I don't think there would be much of a fuss about her. However, when you are after sitting through a couple of mind numbing scenes with Deirdre and Gail, it is quite a little treat when Roseh comes along with her lovely clevage.

Which leads to the question of why are you there watching Corrie, sitting through a couple of mind numbing scenes, waiting for your little Roseh treat like some kind of pavlovian dog? That is a bit like the mad man banging his head against a wall, on the basis that it is lovely when you stop, surely?

DeLorean
01/02/2010, 4:30 PM
Which leads to the question of why are you there watching Corrie, sitting through a couple of mind numbing scenes, waiting for your little Roseh treat like some kind of pavlovian dog? That is a bit like the mad man banging his head against a wall, on the basis that it is lovely when you stop, surely?

In my defence it's on about 10 times a week. Bound to come across it, through no fault of my own, on occasion. I do find that Steve McDonald quite funny at times as well I must admit!

centre mid
01/02/2010, 5:29 PM
Bound to come across it, through no fault of my own!
Freudian slip no doubt.

oscar
02/02/2010, 11:01 AM
Thats nonsense, he's Al Pacino, he can do what he likes in 80% of the roles he take because of who he is.

whoo-ah... well put

tetsujin1979
02/02/2010, 11:08 AM
the stand up comedy of Lee Evans

Pauro 76
03/02/2010, 11:13 AM
A lot of people go on about how funny the narrator is on Come Dine With Me. I can't stand his voice and he's not that funny.

oscar
03/02/2010, 2:15 PM
you liar

Onefootednopace
05/02/2010, 8:23 AM
Lost...all that hype about it's return to our screens last night. I just don't get it, too far fetched for me. To be honest, I'm lost as to how it has such a large following.

oscar
11/02/2010, 10:04 PM
the totty my friend

Onefootednopace
12/02/2010, 8:39 AM
the totty my friend

Fair enough...that explains it. Had to be some attraction to make up for the wacky storyline.

oscar
12/02/2010, 8:51 AM
what there's a storyline:eek::eek::eek: