PDA

View Full Version : Bohs fans dirty tricks

Pages : [1] 2

Krstic
22/08/2005, 10:03 AM
As a certain Gypsy on this board seems intent on stirring the **** about us Derry fans, lets talk about the alleged antics of Bohs fans prior to their recent clash with Shels.

According to Pat Fenlon, some of his players received prank calls from Bohs fans, now that's not very sporting is it????

But then maybe it's to be expected from the Dubs fighting for the 2 cities scraps :eek:

Drumcondra Red
22/08/2005, 10:06 AM
Not to mention breaking into Tolka, spraying Judas on the pitch and breaking a few windows, it was just so sweet to see Crowe score from the spot where Judas was burnt into the pitch!!!

ThatGuy
22/08/2005, 10:14 AM
I wonder will Bohs fans whinge enought to have this thread moved/deleted as everyone else here seems to.

In fairness to Derry fans, I think that Bohs fans (and EL fans in general) have a lot of respect for them. I don't really see Kenny's point in criticising them to be honest. I hope Derry go on to win the league anyway.

exile
22/08/2005, 10:52 AM
the pic is on ccfc.ie i think its bit rich personaly of bohs fans calling oily the holigan a criminal when its them thats breaking into a club and defacing its ground

the pic of bohs fans criminality (http://corkcityfc.ie/forums/index.php?showtopic=4298)

Drumcondra Red
22/08/2005, 11:09 AM
Seems to be getting a lot of support from the Cork fans though...

patsh
22/08/2005, 11:20 AM
Self loving and self congratulating ("aren't we the greatest fans in the world"), fair play to Kenny for outing them as the whiney, ungrateful and abusing bunch they really are.
So Steven Kenny finally gives a completely accurate description of the tossers who follow his former club...

bohs til i die
22/08/2005, 11:30 AM
Not to mention breaking into Tolka, spraying Judas on the pitch and breaking a few windows, it was just so sweet to see Crowe score from the spot where Judas was burnt into the pitch!!!

it wasnt burnt on, it was painted on and what windows were broken?

Vitruvian Man
22/08/2005, 11:33 AM
Have to disagree with you BohsFans I like Derry as a place and I like Derry City as a football club.

It's a pity, they used to be a handy three points for us but now that Rainman is in charge we can hardly even get a goal against them.

And why is it that everybody else in the league thinks Bohs would love to have Kenny back, the ****e we are going through at the moment is 90% his fault. I couldn't give a **** of he wins ten in a row at derry he made an arse of it at Bohs over his last couple of years and deserved the sack.

Krstic
22/08/2005, 11:54 AM
Can't agree with you there ThatGuy. Most Bohsfans think Derryfans are the scum of the earth. Self loving and self congratulating ("aren't we the greatest fans in the world"), fair play to Kenny for outing them as the whiney, ungrateful and abusing bunch they really are.

Hi BohsFan, are you Cosmos' love child????
Or are you the same person??? Yes that's it!!
You're obviously the left testicle and together your're just a Derry hating Ballb*g :eek:

OneRedArmy
22/08/2005, 12:13 PM
Krstic, go back to doing what you do best, abusing your own players. Fair play to Kenny for having the courage to speak out, no doubt he too will now become a target for the Derry boo boys.
Oh the irony..............
"Pot calling kettle, pot calling kettle, do you read me kettle?".

Yes no doubt SK will become a target for the boo-boys, we'll boo him all the way to the title.

Bohsfan you're obviously a bitter ball of rage, all wound up by unhappiness with your club season turning into a mid-table scrap with Shels.

Anyway, we'll see you in a few weeks in Dalyer, where we seem to get on fine with the vast majority of Bohs fans, and we'll see who is booing Kenny then. I'll have 5 euro that it won't be us.

Krstic
22/08/2005, 12:13 PM
Krstic, go back to doing what you do best, abusing your own players. Fair play to Kenny for having the courage to speak out, no doubt he too will now become a target for the Derry boo boys.

Yes you're spot on, we all hate him, what with us having such a terrible season. A semi Final in the League Cup tomorrow, still in the cup and pushing Cork for the league, what a *****er he is........................Oh hold on..................it was you I was thinking of...........now use the other hand for a bit and you'll not get cramp :eek:

MariborKev
22/08/2005, 1:00 PM
Anyone who watched Kenny's post match interview after the Pats game will know exactly what he thinks of the Derry fans...........

Cosmo
22/08/2005, 1:00 PM
'Hi BohsFan, are you Cosmos' love child????' :D

Why? Are ye surprised that that someone else doesnt think youre the bestest supporters in the whole world :) ?

Réiteoir
22/08/2005, 1:06 PM
I have no problem with the Derry fans (as shown by the fact I went to the Longford game in Wales with dcfcsteve) - as Vitruvian Man said earlier - I like Derry as a place and I like Derry City as a football club.

And what windows were broken? Care to back up allegations of damage (which is the first time I've heard of windows being broken) with any admissable evidence?

We have such things as Libel Laws in place in this country you know - or best - call it "Deformation of Character".

And I don't think it has actually been proved 100% that it was Bohemians "fans" who sprayed a bit of paint onto the pitch at Tolka - sure it could have been anyone - even Olly himself.

But then I have no evidence to back that up - so I won't pass any judgement

Krstic
22/08/2005, 1:13 PM
Answer me this Kristic, why, in the middle of your best season in years, does you own manager have to come out and slam the Derry supporters for being abusers? Is he making it up? If so why? If he isn't making it up then it suggests that what I have said about the Derry fans in this thread is spot on.

Well your latest post sums it up for me, he Didn't say 'the Derry supporters' as you put it.And he certainly didn't call them 'Abusers' ya fuc*wit
He spoke of some Derry supporters.
But you're trying to tar us all with the same brush.
You also seem to ignore the fact that this behaviour is not isolated to Derry City, I recall the Bohs Fans, of which you may or may not have been one, slating Foley for poor performance's in the recent past.

But let's ignore that because maybe all your Wanki*g has made you blind to those incidents involving your team. ;)

MariborKev
22/08/2005, 2:08 PM
The difference is we don't spend an unhealthy amount of time blowing off about what a great bunch of supporters we are.

There are many,many more threads praising Derry City fans started by fans of other clubs than by Derry fans. We respond to these threads but I would love to see this evidence of "an unhealthy amount of time". But then again, what could you expect but delusions from the self styled "Big Club".

Strange that when we struggling at the foot of the table everyone loved our fans, now that we are challenging again we are a threat...........

Pablo
22/08/2005, 2:11 PM
Strange that when we struggling at the foot of the table everyone loved our fans, now that we are challenging again we are a threat...........

theres no threat. the 2 biggest clubs are at the top of the league. long may it continue

Krstic
22/08/2005, 2:25 PM
Now we're getting to the core of 'So called' BohsFan's deep rooted hatred for Derry City.

So enlighten us to your terrible Brandywell experience and maybe we can help you get over your traumatic visit to the 'Black North'

Réiteoir
22/08/2005, 2:28 PM
theres no threat. the 2 biggest clubs are at the top of the league. long may it continue

But Shamrock Rovers aren't near the top of the League :confused:

Jaime
22/08/2005, 2:30 PM
Was it not some of their players that Derry fans were abusing, and not the manager? :confused:

MariborKev
22/08/2005, 2:31 PM
Yes you are a bunch of top lads altogether, best going. Just address the abuse issue your manager was pleading in the media for you to stop. Guess someone forget to tell Stephen Kenny was a top bunch of lads the Derry fans are.

As I mentioned before, dig out his post match interview on TG4 after the Pats game and see what he says about the Derry supporters.

From today's Derry News

"Of course we can never see take the supporters for granted but when you see supporters put in effort[......] thats just phenomenal"

"Our supporters were absolutely marvellous"

OneRedArmy
22/08/2005, 2:45 PM
Less of the "everybody" Maribor, I stopped having any time for Derry fans the time we were herded into that corner of the Brandywell for the local scum outside and the local scum inside to rein missiles down on us while your stewards refused to intervene. Needless to say the forces of law and order were banned from "your" ground.
When did this happen?

Note in advance that "in my head" is not an acceptable response. I certainly can't remember missiles being "reined" in or indeed "rained" in. Are you sure you aren't confusing it with your time under siege by the VC in Vietnam?

As for the "forces of law and order", are you Finn Harps in disguise? :confused:

Gareth
22/08/2005, 2:49 PM

Bohs til I die, I am not sure if you are aware but painting on the grass means that unless you wish to leave the offending mark on the pitch, then the opinions open to you will result in the grass behind being sorched or burnt so you may as well of burnt the grass.

Next up, windows were smashed in two places. On the right side of the new stand at the back and the door on the left side of the stand.

Regardless of what was done, the fact that ANYTHING was done is behaviour that disgraces your club and means that any occassions Bohs fans wish to suggest criminality on behalf of other clubs, well quite frankly it will be massively hypocritical of yourselves. A poor act of vandalism. We don't need that in the game and if you wish to quote actions of poor behaviour on the part of shels to justify the action, then your fans have lost the soap box they preach from on breaking and entering into Tolka?

Krstic
22/08/2005, 2:53 PM
Well 'So called' BohsFan, tells us about your 'nightmare in the North'

EnDai
22/08/2005, 2:58 PM
Ah yes. Ollie, in his nimble state, ran onto the pitch one evening, complete with can of spraypaint, and managaed to spell JUDAS correctly. Overjoyed with his marvellous work, he proceeded to break some windows in the hope of pinning the blame on Bohs fans, even though the repair costs for both pitch and windows will have to come from Shelbournes pockets.

:eek:

Krstic
22/08/2005, 3:02 PM
So 10 or 15 years ago then????

Ok, I can match that, I was standing next to guy at Dalymount back in 1988/89 who was punched in the face by a Bohs supporter after a cup game in which Derry won 3-1 and came back from a goal behind, with tim Dalton also saving a penalty from Paul McGee.

Do I think any less of Bohs or their Fans, naah cause It was an Isolated incident by a drunken Idiot....................in fact it was probaly you. :eek:

MariborKev
22/08/2005, 3:04 PM
You have already been told about it. What one of your fellow travelers wanted to know was when it happened.

It happened during the cup replays while Turlough O'Connor was managing Bohs, vintage Tillo/Cousins.

94/95 season then?

Whilst not skirting the issue and given I was ten at the time, I don't remember it myself.

Schumi
22/08/2005, 3:07 PM
I'm very annoyed by this thread. My attempts to abuse Glen Fitzpatrick tonight have been ignored and blamed on Bohs fans. :mad:

Krstic
22/08/2005, 3:20 PM
Krictic, you have revealed yourself to be an imbecile with a potent line of abuse, maybe you are one of the abusers referred to by Kenny. In anycase you are comparing the behaviour of a single moron with the systemic neglect of the safety of hundreds of supporters. Not a good match. The again the complex-equivalence of victimhood seems to be a regional speciality.

First and foremost, when have Bohs every brought hundreds of supporters to the Brandywell????

Secondly and more importantly, your mask is slipping and the chances that you are in fact a BohsFan is slowly being erroded by your last sentence, which makes you sound more like a Northern Bigott.

As for the safety of the so called hundreds, I have yet to witness any incident that could have led to the safety of hundreds being put in any danger at any ground in the League of Ireland, but you do seem to be making a habbitt of sensationalizing things today.

And by suggesting that the incident I witnessed was in anyway less to the one you suffered suggests that you were attacked by a sizable crowd in the Brandywell, which if this is what you are saying is not only questionable but a downright lie. :ball:

Wiseguy
22/08/2005, 3:27 PM
IMO The Derry fans are a great bunch and that's the general concensus among most LTFC fans anyway.They never cause bother in Flancare and always create a good friendly atmosphere.Derry are a big club and are back where they belong.

Krstic
22/08/2005, 3:38 PM
Nope, not a northern biggot. Although biggot is a very handy word to trot out to anyone perpared to admit how jaded they are by the constant "poor wee us" crap that you use to excuse everything from not having police at the Brandywell to virtually going bust.

The fact of the matter is that the safety of away supporters has frequently been an issue at the Brandywell (although I will admid that my last few visits were trouble free, pity about the crap view reserved for away fans though) and most Harps fans are able to attest. Although I suppose they are all liars who don't understand how victimised you all are up there.

So how was your incident worse than the one I witnessed???

Krstic
22/08/2005, 3:49 PM
Jesus you're ****ing thick, aren't you.

At any given event, at any time, no amount of risk assessment can account for the actions of a rogue operator acting alone, which is what you described.

The event I described involved many people acting over a period of time. The event was set-up for trouble. Positioning the away fans in that corner invites people outside the ground to pelt them. Which is what happened. Banning the forces of law and order (incredible that this is even allowed to happen but then again I am sure there are a 100 wee reasons why ye are a special wee case) ensures that the thugs in question could act without the slightest fear of being apprehended.

Now can any other Bohs fan back up the 'so called' BohsFan's version of events????

Because I think you telling pork pies :eek:

And by the way, I see you have admitted on another thread you fondness for Linfield.........................your mask is on the floor :D

EnDai
22/08/2005, 3:55 PM
Now now, ladies.

Drumcondra Red
22/08/2005, 3:55 PM

It wasn't paint, bleach or something similar was used to burn the word Judas into the pitch, Gareth has already answered what windows were broken, knackers and scumbags!!!

The news of these events had also stemmed from gypoweb, so its fairly obvious who did it and why!

Krstic
22/08/2005, 3:56 PM
I admitted, on another thread, a fondness for Crusaders first and then for Linfield and the Glens. So ****ing what, do you have a problem with that?

You seem to be getting agitated there 'So called' BohsFan. no need to get excited.....................and yes I have a problem with that..............as A Derry City supporter I support Derry City, i don't have 'Fondness' for other Clubs, but then I AM REAL a football supporter, your just a thick Internet troller with a grudge. :p

Slash/ED
22/08/2005, 3:57 PM
I've seen some incredible arguments here, but the "It wasn't Bohs fans, sure eh, it was Olly Byrne" argument tops the list :D

A list of things the Bohs fans did in and around the game.

-Published the phone numbers of the 'judai' in the build up to the game and spent their time ringing them and abusing/threatening them. Hence Hawkins 'call me' taunt to them at the end of the game. Which was class, btw.
-Broke into the ground, spray painted onto the pitch (Marking the spot for Glen Crowe to bang home Bobby Ryans cross for the winner btw so cheers for that absolutley poetic moment) also apparently breaking a few windows while they were there
-Throwing stuff onto the pitch (which seemed to hit their own fans too from where I was, good stuff) and something hit or went close to hitting the linesman after the penalty as he held up play over it
-Throwing sausages onto the pitch, possibley the lamest and most unthreatening fan act of all time. I bet Crowe was bricking it at the sight of a few denny sausages flying at him, most of them seemed to land in the end of the Bohs section anyway
-Had the vintage lot in Tolka park, ie a group of people spending literally the entire game leaning on the barrier staring at the Shelbourne supporters. I genunley don't think they saw a minute of action, bet they were sickened when they saw us celebrating and singing Crowes name though. Same story every time they play there, they just stand there shaping.

Great bunch of lads really.

Krstic
22/08/2005, 4:02 PM
I fully expected you would manage to manufacture a wee problem alright. Must be in the genes at this stage.

Still haven't seen another real Bohs Fan back up your 'Hundreds of Bohs fans in danger at the Brandywell Lie' I mean story.

But then maybe you just manufactured that one :confused:

Krstic
22/08/2005, 4:09 PM
Hardly any Bohs fans use this site or haven't you noticed? If you are so curious go and ask the question on the Gypsyweb MB.

No need, I know it's a load of crap, Now are you guys playing in the CIS cup this week or is it the County Antrim sheild????

Schumi
22/08/2005, 4:11 PM
You no more know who carried out the paint job than I do.
Really? http://foot.ie/showthread.php?p=335395

Schumi
22/08/2005, 4:15 PM
Meaning?
Looks fairly self-explanatory to me.

Krstic
22/08/2005, 4:16 PM
Well well well, suddenly your curiosity has evaporated. What a surprise. Tell me how would a Linfield fan know about events at a cup tie ten years ago at the Brandywell?

If you insist on believing I am a Linfield fan go ahead, you don't strike me as the type easily persuaded to ditch his illusions.

What events??? You have yet to tell me what happened on your scary trip, other than that "Hundreds" of supporters safety was in jeopardy, which is balls.

Vitruvian Man
22/08/2005, 4:20 PM
I hate to interrupt your spat with krstic BohsFan but the point about playing surfaces is a good one.

Earlier in the season Nutsy wanted clubs fined for having bad pitches yet nowadays when Tolka park looks like Suvla Bay circa 1915 (as usual, I might add) it is still other clubs that need to "take a look at themselves" except the point of obsession/paranoia has moved on smwhere else.

And as for the Judas on the pitch, phone calls etc. It's well OTT but it's very funny and all part of the rich pagent of Eircom League football. The Judai had the last laugh that time (instead of the complete bottling-out they did in Dalymount) but I hear a story that Honker and Ugly were driving around Drumcondra after the match screaming at Bohs fans and giving the fingers out the windows. Very professional.

NOT

(I think we might have upset them.)

Oh BTW.
1) I wasn't in the Brandywell at the time in question but,I have heard the rock throwing incident mentioned before by Bohs fans.
2)I have figured out who BohsFan is, and I can vouch he is 100% Bohs and not a wind up from another club.
3) I have seen the stewards in the Brandywell roughing up a youngfellah for lighting a flare which I though was out of order. But I have never had any trouble myself up there.

Krstic
22/08/2005, 4:22 PM
Were you there in 95?

Krstic, if you can convince me I am not dealing with a special needs child I will be happy to point you in the right direction.

As somone who works with autistic Children I find that very offensive and shall end my conversation with you Idiot with one last remark.

Yes I was there, I've been to every home game at the Brandywell for the last 20 years and your incident involving Hundreds of Bohs fans did not happen...good night assho*e :ball: :ball:

Slash/ED
22/08/2005, 4:24 PM
There's nothing wrong with the playing surfacen in Tolka this year bar for the Glentoran game when it was a disgrace alright

Anto McC
22/08/2005, 4:30 PM
As somone who works with autistic Children I find that very offensive and shall end my conversation with you Idiot with one last remark.

Yes I was there, I've been to every home game at the Brandywell for the last 20 years and your incident involving Hundreds of Bohs fans did not happen...good night assho*e :ball: :ball:

Krstic,you've done the right thing,The amount of times i've heard people use special needs children or references to special needs children on these boards as a derogatory remark is shameful :mad:

Anto McC
22/08/2005, 4:31 PM
Krstic, speaking personally, I am delighted I have offended you. Btw, if your punctuation is anything to go by then it would appear that one of those special needs is for better qualified staff to take care of them.

Are you serious,you are a f*cking joke :mad: ***** :mad:

Réiteoir
22/08/2005, 6:31 PM
If they wanted to get rid of it why didn't they paint the rectangular area surrounding the word in the green paint rather than just painting over the letters? Did they want to just leave it there so that they would have an excuse to go whinging to the press about Bohs? .....

Feech
22/08/2005, 7:00 PM
I was in Derry at the game BohsFan is talking about (who, btw, I don't know). It was about 10 years ago and was one of the Cup-semis. I seem to remember it being mid-week although I may be wrong. Bohs did have huge support there and we were in the small corner opposite the nicer stand.

Something made of glass, I think even a couple, were thrown over the wall from outside and smashed off the wall all over the Bohs fans.

It was very unpleasant not to mention very dangerous and I don't remember too much being done to catch those responsible.

However, I don't class those who did it as Derry fans and in my experience they have always treated us very well in Derry - even if I've never seen Bohs win there :( .

That was the only incident of note I can remember from all my times up there and Derry, unlike other places, is a ground where you can mix among the home fans and nothing untoward will happen.

In short, yes, I had a bad experience at that game in Derry. Do I still have a lot of time and respect for real Derry fans? Of course.

Let's close the book on this one please, it was 10 years ago!

Colm
22/08/2005, 9:20 PM
Krstic and Bohsfan, stop ye're stupid little bickering. Take it to PM or something or I'll have to lock the thread.

As for all the stuff the Bohs fans did in the build up to the Shels game. Brilliant. I most certainly approve!

Slash/ED
22/08/2005, 11:08 PM

It was probably to make the people who did it look like the clowns they are, and more so, so that we would have the pleasure of watching said judas slam in the winner on the spot.