PDA

View Full Version : Clare Junior Soccer

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54

Pauliwallnuts
22/04/2005, 10:22 AM
Just to let you all know

There's a Poker Classic taking place tonight in aid of Kilkishen Celtic.

The venue is Gleesons Bar Kilkishen & it starts at 9pm.

If you're into poker then don't be shy in coming along.

Thanks
Pauli !!

OpenGoal
22/04/2005, 11:00 AM
My prem team:
1 mike heath lifford
2 neil mccarthy ave
3 whacker lawlor newmarket
4 Jonny Downes Bridge
5 D Hogan Bunratty
6 K Kissane bunratty
7 anton Mannering Lifford
8 Maxwell Bridge
9 Martin, Lifford
10 Neil Ryan newmarket
11 Brian Mcmillan Cratloe

well thats my prem team.... might update it before end of season and give my player of the year :ball:

Anyone know enough about the 1st division to make a best 11 for the season??? Cousinsyl, oldspice, anyone????

Clifford
22/04/2005, 11:24 AM
Well it is a big one.... Winner will be in a good postion for the title and the loser is possibly out of it. Draw and its still all to play for.

Lot of twists and turns left yet....you never know what way it can go. I mean who expected the 1st division decider to go the way it did last Tuesday. :D

Anyone have an idea where it will be played Sunday. I know its down for the Green but with the bad weather promised tomorrow and Saturday is there a chance it could be changed to Doora??????

Oh by the way!!!!!!!
HandyMan....Are you out there!!!!! Have not heard from you in a few days :confused:

avenue cannot afford to lose as they would be 2 points behind bridge who would have 2 games in hand. every other club will be hoping for a draw. if both teams cannot be up for a crunch league decider then there in the wrong sport. green was in good nick but it has been raining all morning so it will be in **** especially when it seems half of clare are training on it. this type of weather might suit bridge.
4 teams in with a shout for league is what u need every year, but apart from us what publicity has it got. did u see champions effort on league table pleaseeee soccer on clare fm will give us update across the water first. premiership would kill for an ending like this, dream scenarios but who knows so who cares. one week of hype and u could have 3 to 4 hundred watching bridge game instead of 40 people. then highlight lifforrd/bridge. like in the second division if they left avenue/tage till the last fixture it would still be nip and tuck and attract crowds.

Clifford
22/04/2005, 11:32 AM
Any news on Avenue B from Wednesday night, very quiet might have lost, if they did they would have to win their last game of Burren could pinch the second spot!!!

drew 0-0 with pike. avenue had 13 playes 3 played injured and 4 played 3 games between them all year. all they needed was a point to be sure to go up. so avenue b are now in the first division. but heard on the grapevine a few are retiring as they dont have the legs anymore r have to attend physio after most match's 3 rd spot is between burren (v cooraclare) and kildysart (vavenue b) 2 points between them in burrens favour.

MadMick
22/04/2005, 11:41 AM
drew 0-0 with pike. avenue had 13 playes 3 played injured and 4 played 3 games between them all year. all they needed was a point to be sure to go up. so avenue b are now in the first division. but heard on the grapevine a few are retiring as they dont have the legs anymore r have to attend physio after most match's 3 rd spot is between burren (v cooraclare) and kildysart (vavenue b) 2 points between them in burrens favour.

Funny that A2Z has you two points clear with one game each left, still on unless the results are wrong, Kildystart won't be easy for your last game!

leftie
22/04/2005, 11:52 AM
Funny that A2Z has you two points clear with one game each left, still on unless the results are wrong, Kildystart won't be easy for your last game!

There's 11 teams in the division so according to a2z they each have 3 games left. Is this the only division in the league that isn't still up in the air?

Clifford
22/04/2005, 12:29 PM
cratloe were actually given 3 pts v burren because of the cow **** on the pitch. a2z gave the points to burren when they pulled out

Clifford
22/04/2005, 12:31 PM
There's 11 teams in the division so according to a2z they each have 3 games left. Is this the only division in the league that isn't still up in the air?
kincora pulled out before a ball was kicked.

leftie
22/04/2005, 12:34 PM
kincora pulled out before a ball was kicked.

Sorry my mistake :o

Clifford
22/04/2005, 12:43 PM
Sorry my mistake :o
no panic a2z fault.
tage champions
avenue b runners up
burren or kildysart 3rd place play off

MadMick
22/04/2005, 1:43 PM
no panic a2z fault.
tage champions
avenue b runners up
burren or kildysart 3rd place play off

What about Kilmaley v Rock from Wed night?

Murphman
22/04/2005, 3:47 PM
4 teams in with a shout for league is what u need every year, but apart from us what publicity has it got. did u see champions effort on league table pleaseeee soccer on clare fm will give us update across the water first. premiership would kill for an ending like this, dream scenarios but who knows so who cares. one week of hype and u could have 3 to 4 hundred watching bridge game instead of 40 people. then highlight lifforrd/bridge. like in the second division if they left avenue/tage till the last fixture it would still be nip and tuck and attract crowds.

Agree with you totally about the lack of publicity for Clare soccer, its a shame but its good to have this and now the new site http://www.clareleague.com to highlight the big games and league details... I noticed already with the Shannon Olympic/Bridge Celtic Game recently that it had a good crowd at it, largely thanks to the build-up it was given on this site.... Of course it adds to the tension, when you know the game will be discussed the following day on-line.

As for Clare Fm and Clare champion, Soccer coverage is very poor. I often texted ClareFm with a soccer result for sports programme but never was it read out.Really disappointing, I wouldn't just blame J.Madden like some people have, Clare Fm sports policy is directed towards GAA and I know Jim has made a big effort but is just not given the time on Clare Fm. He does do a comprehensive soccer update every saturday on Killaloe Radio's (http://www.killaloeradio.com) Sport watch programme as his time is not restricted. He promotes the league excellently on that and also discusses some of the league issues we have mentioned on old threads.

I think we should forget about the local media for help in promoting our "beautiful" game and concentrate on the web with foot.ie and clareleague.com... At least we have a say on what the content is.

Pauliwallnuts
23/04/2005, 3:35 PM
Well said Murphman.

Have to agree with everything you've said there.

bakodnet
24/04/2005, 12:25 PM
shannon olympic b 1- kilkee 3

Fatboy
24/04/2005, 5:14 PM
Jus finsihed watching the Man U v Newcastle game. Man U back to normal ways after there defeat toNorwich last weekend and Newcastle still lokked shaky. Fat boy Rooney played well again and nice to see Wes Brown scoring.
Any replies :D

Clifford
24/04/2005, 8:21 PM
Jus finsihed watching the Man U v Newcastle game. Man U back to normal ways after there defeat toNorwich last weekend and Newcastle still lokked shaky. Fat boy Rooney played well again and nice to see Wes Brown scoring.
Any replies :D

what a day for the townies. avenue united beat bridge 2-1 in a game where i thought avenue controlled and looked comforable. brian honan scored from the spot in the first half after a handball in the box. barry nugent scored a second 10 minutes into the second half. bridge scored with 2 minutes remaining. looks good for avenue but watch this space??????
tage go 2-0 down to turnpike after 5 mins game ended 2-2 very entertaining. tage received cup as league champions. hope they dont have as many arrested tonight as they did when they won the shield.
avenue b beat kildysart 5-0 micky byrns (only when his too close to the fire) with 2 and alfonso d'auria with a hat rick. what does this mean for 2 div. apparently burren never showed for cooraclare game (must confirm) and if this is true would lose the 3points and another 3 taken off then. (cousinsyl over too u to confirm) that would mean if pike win last game will have a playoff with kildysart for 3rd. might have 4 town teams in 1st div (and rock)
u'll never beat the townies..............u'll never beat the townies.

plasticpitch
25/04/2005, 7:56 AM
what a day for the townies. avenue united beat bridge 2-1 in a game where i thought avenue controlled and looked comforable. brian honan scored from the spot in the first half after a handball in the box. barry nugent scored a second 10 minutes into the second half. bridge scored with 2 minutes remaining. looks good for avenue but watch this space??????
tage go 2-0 down to turnpike after 5 mins game ended 2-2 very entertaining. tage received cup as league champions. hope they dont have as many arrested tonight as they did when they won the shield.
avenue b beat kildysart 5-0 micky byrns (only when his too close to the fire) with 2 and alfonso d'auria with a hat rick. what does this mean for 2 div. apparently burren never showed for cooraclare game (must confirm) and if this is true would lose the 3points and another 3 taken off then. (cousinsyl over too u to confirm) that would mean if pike win last game will have a playoff with kildysart for 3rd. might have 4 town teams in 1st div (and rock)
u'll never beat the townies..............u'll never beat the townies.

Lifford kept up their hopes of premier honours with a good 1-3 win against a valiant rineanna rvrs yesterday.... a first half hat-trick meant game was over by half time.... rineanna got a deserved consolation goal a couple of minutes form the end.... pat fahy popping up from centre half again..... bad news for rineanna as they slip into the playoff position below cratloe. cratloe beat bunratty 5-2.....???? i've heard bunratty had only 8 players ...is this true??
one thing for certain avenue have bit betweeen their teeth now and were deserving winners against bridge...... i thought bridge played into ave hands... they weren't in the match for long periods and only scored when they made some long overdue substitutions.... Karl hogan and brendan rochford were excellent for ave :ball:

CousinSylDolan
25/04/2005, 9:10 AM
What a win for the Rats B team yesterday. Last game of the season and 2-0 down after 10 mins.

Tactical genius form the sideline masterminded a 7 goal scoring spree to win the game 7-2 for Bunratty.

To answer earlier query's....

1. Yes the rule states that a team that does not play should be deducted 3 points. However the Clare Lg should be notified of this as it is common that the team being deducted will come up with some story and the game will be re-played.

2. No its not true that Bunratty Had 8 players against Cratloe. But from what I saw of the game the sooner the season ends for Bunratty the happier they will be.

p.s. What a performance from CousinSyl in the Bulmersfulltime/TV3 sports quiz in Clohessy's last night. I was dissapointed there were no questions on Clare Lg football though.... Any comment on this 4-4-2. :confused:

4-4-2
25/04/2005, 9:44 AM
What a win for the Rats B team yesterday. Last game of the season and 2-0 down after 10 mins.

Tactical genius form the sideline masterminded a 7 goal scoring spree to win the game 7-2 for Bunratty.

1. Yes the rule states that a team that does not play should be deducted 3 points. However the Clare Lg should be notified of this as it is common that the team being deducted will come up with some story and the game will be re-played.

2. No its not true that Bunratty Had 8 players against Cratloe. But from what I saw of the game the sooner the season ends for Bunratty the happier they will be.

p.s. What a performance from CousinSyl in the Bulmersfulltime/TV3 sports quiz in Clohessy's last night. I was dissapointed there were no questions on Clare Lg football though.... Any comment on this 4-4-2. :confused:
Well i felt we gave a good account last night and only for a poor round in 1,2,3,4,7 and 8 i felt we could have won it....as for questions on the Clare Lg i spoke with the man himself Ronnie whealen after the quiz and he is shocked at the way Rats A have fallen apart this season he realy felt they failed to buy in some big names this season, he had nothing but good things to say about Olympic and feels they have enough to go up this year, he whats to sign for us next season but im not too sure he has what it takes although he did drink a fair bit last night, :p

Clifford
25/04/2005, 9:45 AM
Lifford kept up their hopes of premier honours with a good 1-3 win against a valiant rineanna rvrs yesterday.... a first half hat-trick meant game was over by half time.... rineanna got a deserved consolation goal a couple of minutes form the end.... pat fahy popping up from centre half again..... bad news for rineanna as they slip into the playoff position below cratloe. cratloe beat bunratty 5-2.....???? i've heard bunratty had only 8 players ...is this true??
one thing for certain avenue have bit betweeen their teeth now and were deserving winners against bridge...... i thought bridge played into ave hands... they weren't in the match for long periods and only scored when they made some long overdue substitutions.... Karl hogan and brendan rochford were excellent for ave :ball:

thought eamon o'reilly was super. things weren't looking good before the match when there best striker mike o'mahony was last seen at 5.30 that morning in a heap in the market. league in liffords and avenues hands now. wouldn't it be great if it was a play-off. avenue play rineanna this wednesday and they need the points after slipping into the 3rd spot play-off. moher looked fecked. had they a big squad v newtown. anyoone got a match report?????

CousinSylDolan
25/04/2005, 9:49 AM
he had nothing but good things to say about Olympic and feels they have enough to go up this year :p

Interesting to note ye are that confident considering ye are coming off a 6-1 defeat... ;)

Clifford
25/04/2005, 9:49 AM

looks like burren had they game pulled as they had no manager. don't know how true this is but they should be booted out for the state of their pitch and putt ground.

4-4-2
25/04/2005, 9:56 AM
Interesting to note ye are that confident considering ye are coming off a 6-1 defeat... ;)
We dont speak of that match anymore our team shrink has told us to go to our happy place whenever someone mentions it so i just think of Bunratty B in the 2nd div next season :D

leftie
25/04/2005, 10:07 AM
any results from 3rd division yesterday esspecially the ennistymon one

Just looking at the table a win and a draw from the last 2 games will see Olympic B into 3rd spot. Think we can make a deal with Ennistymon and Rinanna? ;)

MadMick
25/04/2005, 10:50 AM
CousinSyl, any fixtures for next week?

Great win, should be some game between Kilmaley and Tulla to decide who finishes 3rd from Bottom.

4-4-2
25/04/2005, 10:58 AM
CousinSyl, any fixtures for next week?

Great win, should be some game between Kilmaley and Tulla to decide who finishes 3rd from Bottom.
I think Tulla could find themselves in that playoff place if they dont wake up i think they have B Cletic to play yet...have to admit this season is great for the first div you just dont know who is going to go down, stay up or go up just shows that all the teams are giving it a good go this year

leftie
25/04/2005, 10:58 AM
not sure depends on how they got on against newtown

It's not Ennistymon we need to overtake, but Manus. They are 3 points better off than us with all their games played.

MadMick
25/04/2005, 11:04 AM
I think Tulla could find themselves in that playoff place if they dont wake up i think they have B Cletic to play yet...have to admit this season is great for the first div you just dont know who is going to go down, stay up or go up just shows that all the teams are giving it a good go this year

Kilmaley have to be favourites, I think whoever finishes third in Div 2 will fancy playing them. So big 3 days for you?

myleftfoot
25/04/2005, 11:06 AM
Lifford are definitely the form team at the mo. Great win over rinana. Look fresh for this stage of the season. Avenue looked solid against Bridge and deserved to win. O'Reilly and Rochford both outstanding at the back but nothing much from midfield up. They could struggle to get goals. Bridge were very poor dont think they can do it now. Lifford to go all the way. Bridge could be out by the time they go to Ruan and Newtown nothing left to play for. Avenue have Rinana and Moher who will be fighting for their lives.

CousinSylDolan
25/04/2005, 11:08 AM
Lynch Hotels Clare & district soccer League
Saturday 31/04/05
Michael O`Gorman Youths Cup Final
Digifone Park: St.Pats V Lifford A.F.C
Referee: P.Gleeson 2.00
Assisiant Referees: P.Cullen, F.Coote
Note: In event of a draw 10 mins e/w extra time & penalts if necessary

Sunday 01/05/05
Maloney Hardware Shannon Premier Division League
Lahinch: Moher Celtic V Avenue United A
P.Markham 11.00

Ballycasey: Newtown A V Bridge United A
J.Deniffee 2.30

Coonagh: Cratloe Celtic A V Newmarket Celtic A
P.Mulready 11.00

Bunratty: Bunratty A V Rinnanna Rovers A
M.O`Brien 11.00

Clare Hire & Sales First Division League
Corofin: Corofin Harps V Kilrush Rangers
P.Dunne 11.00

Norrie Henchies: Tulla United A V Bridge Celtic A
D.McCarthy 11.00

Suttons Lighting Third division League
Newmarket: Newmarket celtic B V Kilkee
T.McInerney 11.00

Kilkishen: Kilkishen Celtic B V Newtown B
M.O`Halloran 3.00

Shannon: Shannon Olympic B V Rinnanna Rovers B
A.Murphy 11.00

Tuesday 03/05/05
Ballycasey: Nwetown A V Moher Celtic
J.Deniffee 7.00

Wednesday 04/05/05
Maloney Hardware Shannon Premier division league
Ruan: Lifford A.F.C. V Bridge United A
P.Markham 7.00

Newmarket: Newmarket Celtic A V Rinnanna Rovers A
M.O`Halloran 7.00

Tiermaclane: Kilmaley United V Tulla United A
M.O`Brien 7.00

Shannon: Shannon Olympic A V Kilkishen Celtic A
A.Murphy 7.00

Friday 06/05/05
Suttons Lighting Third Division League
Shannon: Shannon Olympic B V Newmarket Celtic B
T.McInerney 7.00

4-4-2
25/04/2005, 11:28 AM
Lynch Hotels Clare & district soccer League
Saturday 31/04/05
Michael O`Gorman Youths Cup Final
Digifone Park: St.Pats V Lifford A.F.C
Referee: P.Gleeson 2.00
Assisiant Referees: P.Cullen, F.Coote
Note: In event of a draw 10 mins e/w extra time & penalts if necessary

Sunday 01/05/05
Lahinch: Moher Celtic V Avenue United A
P.Markham 11.00

Ballycasey: Newtown A V Bridge United A
J.Deniffee 2.30

Coonagh: Cratloe Celtic A V Newmarket Celtic A
P.Mulready 11.00

Bunratty: Bunratty A V Rinnanna Rovers A
M.O`Brien 11.00

Corofin: Corofin Harps V Kilrush Rangers
P.Dunne 11.00

Norrie Henchies: Tulla United A V Bridge Celtic A
D.McCarthy 11.00

Suttons Lighting Third division League
Newmarket: Newmarket celtic B V Kilkee
T.McInerney 11.00

Kilkishen: Kilkishen Celtic B V Newtown B
M.O`Halloran 3.00

Shannon: Shannon Olympic B V Rinnanna Rovers B
A.Murphy 11.00

Tuesday 03/05/05
Ballycasey: Nwetown A V Moher Celtic
J.Deniffee 7.00

Wednesday 04/05/05
Maloney Hardware Shannon Premier division league
Ruan: Lifford A.F.C. V Bridge United A
P.Markham 7.00

Newmarket: Newmarket Celtic A V Rinnanna Rovers A
M.O`Halloran 7.00

Tiermaclane: Kilmaley United V Tulla United A
M.O`Brien 7.00

Shannon: Shannon Olympic A V Kilkishen Celtic A
A.Murphy 7.00

Friday 06/05/05
T.McInerney 7.00
Kilkishen A have to play Olympic and Rock but they still have one game after that does anyone know who it is against or is the table wrong

oldspice
25/04/2005, 11:31 AM
Result from yesterday : Kilkishen A 1 - Bridge Celtic A 3. Very competitive game played in Kilkishen yesterday. Bridge took the lead in the first half but good pressure from Kilkishen drew them level early in second period. At this stage it was all Kilkishen and had ref not disallowed a goal for offside (very difficult to say from sideline whether decision was correct but doesn't matter at this stage) the result could have been different. From here on Bridge came back into it and had it not been for a great performance from Kilkishen goalie, Bridge would have scored more. As it was, they retook the lead with 5 minutes remaining and sealed it with virtually the last kick of the game. Bridge were deserving winners both of this game and of the division (only a minor miracle would deprive them at this stage) while Kilkishen are now grasping at straws in the hope of a play-off spot.
Any other results available?

oldspice
25/04/2005, 11:43 AM
Kilkishen A have to play Olympic and Rock but they still have one game after that does anyone know who it is against or is the table wrong

Kilkishen have to play Rock twice.

Header
25/04/2005, 11:58 AM
I was recovering from that thrashing we took at bridgetown last week.Fair play to them they deserved it.Back to the drawing board tonight away to corofin.What happened to those donkeys yesterday cousinsyl? :ball: in the net and make a good lookin 2nd position at least, can't see bridge celtic loosing to anyone so go out this evenin and put corofin in their place and slap a few away hanyman cause your handy enough ;)

MadMick
25/04/2005, 11:59 AM

Rock twice

4-4-2
25/04/2005, 12:00 PM
Kilkishen have to play Rock twice.
Its going to be a hard week 3 teams have to win all there games to get up or hope for a play off spot to get up Mounthshannon must be happy only Olympic can stop them getting second now and they have to beat corofin away which few have done this year, kilmaley away in the space of a days rest and then Kilkishen at home, Corofin have to do the same but they face Brg celtic on Wednesday so two hard games for them aswell...Kilkishen are by no means done yet, its going to go down to the wire,
so all i can say is may the best of the 3 win because they will have worked hard for it :ball:

Header
25/04/2005, 12:13 PM
It's true for yea 4-4-2, Olympic wont have it easy tonight but if they don't let the heads drop like they did out in bridge town they should be able to get a result out there, it's only for 2nd place now!

First
25/04/2005, 12:22 PM
A few pints ( not points and Rineanna are anyones)

MadMick
25/04/2005, 12:38 PM
A few pints ( not points and Rineanna are anyones)

Olympic v Rineanna for the right to play in the Premier, that would interesting, would be a reunion for a few!!!!!! Didn't the manager of Olympic manage Rineanna for a couple of seasons?

Header
25/04/2005, 12:53 PM
Well they did train together this year! Olympic to play Rineanna would be quite an interesting battle, but i'd say the Olympic lads might take that one ;)

leftie
25/04/2005, 1:00 PM
Friday 06/05/05
T.McInerney 7.00

Something not quite right there Syl, we've already played Newmarket twice this season and after Sunday's game we will have completed our fixtures. Have we gone the way of the SPL and noone told us?

Header
25/04/2005, 1:10 PM
Hav'nt had a good look at the table to be honest so I could'nt call it but I dont think Olympic will finish 3rd, not with some of those players in their team, they deserve 2nd maybe not 1st but with a bridge celtic side as good as they are, 2nd was all everyone was playin for.

CousinSylDolan
25/04/2005, 1:19 PM
Any Results For Us From Your Source

Did not get any results this week I'm afraid Hacker....
For that game Oly B vs Newmarket I suggest Ml Lydon is notified before it goes to the paper.

MadMick
25/04/2005, 1:38 PM
Id say cratloe are going to finish 3rd from bottom in the premier. :cool:

Not sure on that one, Rineanna's next two games are Avenue and Newarket, not sure who Cratloe have got left?

MadMick
25/04/2005, 1:56 PM
Hey mick i hear your making your debut for the youth team on foot.ie fairly soon.Congrats from all at shannon olympic and keep up the good work. :cool:

??????????

Header
25/04/2005, 2:03 PM
Not sure on that one, Rineanna's next two games are Avenue and Newarket, not sure who Cratloe have got left?They have 3 games in hand and they're only 1 point behind, it's a tough call but i'd give it to Rineanna to stay up :eek:

leftie
25/04/2005, 2:05 PM
thanks anyway as for that match lets let that muppet find out for himself when he sees that playing 11 teams twice doesn't add up to 23 games...

Though we could use the extra 3 points :D

oldspice
25/04/2005, 2:20 PM
Its going to be a hard week 3 teams have to win all there games to get up or hope for a play off spot to get up Mounthshannon must be happy only Olympic can stop them getting second now and they have to beat corofin away which few have done this year, kilmaley away in the space of a days rest and then Kilkishen at home, Corofin have to do the same but they face Brg celtic on Wednesday so two hard games for them aswell...Kilkishen are by no means done yet, its going to go down to the wire,
so all i can say is may the best of the 3 win because they will have worked hard for it :ball:

That's for sure. It's probably been the hardest fought division in the Clare league in a long time. However, you'd have to say that whoever comes out on top between Corofin and Olympic tonight will have an edge. All three teams have tough games left and with legs getting tired at this stage of the season along with the GAA kicking in it's very difficult to call it.

Prem Rep!
25/04/2005, 2:43 PM
They have 3 games in hand and they're only 1 point behind, it's a tough call but i'd give it to Rineanna to stay up :eek:

If Rineanna are to stay up they will have to take points from either Avenue, Bridge, Newmarket or Bunratty. Could there be a twist in the premier tale yet??
Can't see Avenue dropping any more points to be honest. Bridge were unlucky not to get something from the game yesterday. Avenue were rewarded a very dubious penalty, scored by man of the match Honan. I thought the ref who usually is very good was very biased yesterday.
Not making excuses, Avenue were fitter than us and got the breaks which everyone knows you need if your going to win title.

MadMick
25/04/2005, 2:52 PM
If Rineanna are to stay up they will have to take points from either Avenue, Bridge, Newmarket or Bunratty. Could there be a twist in the premier tale yet??
Can't see Avenue dropping any more points to be honest. Bridge were unlucky not to get something from the game yesterday. Avenue were rewarded a very dubious penalty, scored by man of the match Honan. I thought the ref who usually is very good was very biased yesterday.
Not making excuses, Avenue were fitter than us and got the breaks which everyone knows you need if your going to win title.

So was it a good idea to change management, considering the fella last year won the league?