PDA

View Full Version : Limerick Premier Division 2012/13

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Hibs7772
01/09/2012, 3:18 PM
paddypower. Hibs 11/2 draw 4/1 view 1/4

Jack Kelly not Playin for hibs either no??
Has Davy wall packed it in altogether??
I'm guessing they are in a paddypower in town allab? Jack Kelly is signed but is playing Gaa still and is putting that first i think, good young player but wouldn't be in our usual 11 anyway. Yeah Davy has packed it in, say he could be going back to Newmarket.

allab
01/09/2012, 4:12 PM
I'm guessing they are in a paddypower in town allab? Jack Kelly is signed but is playing Gaa still and is putting that first i think, good young player but wouldn't be in our usual 11 anyway. Yeah Davy has packed it in, say he could be going back to Newmarket.
go onto paddypower website and go to tomorrows matches, keep scrolling down until u see limerick district league, hit that link and they will come up for you

Hibs7772
01/09/2012, 4:51 PM
go onto paddypower website and go to tomorrows matches, keep scrolling down until u see limerick district league, hit that link and they will come up for you
Any chance you could send me on a link of where it is on paddypower.com? cant seem to find where you are talking about

allab
01/09/2012, 6:17 PM
Any chance you could send me on a link of where it is on paddypower.com? cant seem to find where you are talking about

http://www.paddypower.com/football/football-matches/limerick-league-matches

Hibs7772
01/09/2012, 7:08 PM
http://www.paddypower.com/football/football-matches/limerick-league-matches
Thanks bud. I have went back and forward after clicking into that link and still cant find how you even found them haha...

allab
01/09/2012, 7:13 PM
Thanks bud. I have went back and forward after clicking into that link and still cant find how you even found them haha...

Haha no problem

MikeBassett
01/09/2012, 8:29 PM
To get Limerick League match odds on Paddy Power website just click Football from home page, then Football Matches, then down the left-hand side click Ireland Non-league. If you're on the smartphone app click Football, then All Football Matches then Limerick League Matches

Hibs7772
02/09/2012, 1:14 AM
To get Limerick League match odds on Paddy Power website just click Football from home page, then Football Matches, then down the left-hand side click Ireland Non-league. If you're on the smartphone app click Football, then All Football Matches then Limerick League Matches
Yeah i finally found it there, thanks!

Predictions:
Sunday Sept 1st
AA X Corbally
Pike Rvs 1 Ballynanty
Janesboro 1 Kilmallock
Carew Park X Geraldines
Regional X Wembley

Hibs7772
02/09/2012, 12:08 PM
Shannon Hibs 1-2 Fairview

Any other results?

abbeyvale
02/09/2012, 12:32 PM
Premier League P W D L F A Pts
Pike Rovers 6 6 0 0 19 5 18
Carew Park 5 4 1 0 19 5 13
Fairview Rgs 6 4 1 1 13 9 13
Geraldines 6 3 1 2 12 7 10
Ballynanty Rvs 6 2 2 2 9 7 8
Janesboro 5 2 1 2 14 11 7
Regional Utd 6 2 1 3 11 12 7
Corbally Utd 6 1 3 2 11 14 6
Kilmallock 6 1 2 3 9 14 5
Aisling Ann 6 1 1 4 10 18 4
Wembley Rvs 5 1 1 3 10 18 4
Shannon Hibs 5 0 0 5 5 22 0

Results
Sunday Sept 1st
AA 2-4 Corbally,
Shannon Hibs 1-2 Fairview,
Pike Rvs 2-1 Ballynanty,
Janesboro 2-2 Kilmallock,
Carew Park 3-2 Geraldines,
Regional 4-1 Wembley,

Fixtures
Thursday Sept 6th
(All Games Kick Off 6.15)
Corbally V Shannon Hibs
AA V Pike Rvs
Fairview V Janesboro
Ballynanty V Carew Park
Kilmallock V Regional
Geraldines V Wembley

Hibs7772
02/09/2012, 12:35 PM
Premier League P W D L F A Pts
Pike Rovers 6 6 0 0 19 5 18
Carew Park 5 4 1 0 19 5 13
Fairview Rgs 6 4 1 1 13 9 13
Geraldines 6 3 1 2 12 7 10
Ballynanty Rvs 6 2 2 2 9 7 8
Janesboro 5 2 1 2 14 11 7
Regional Utd 6 2 1 3 11 12 7
Corbally Utd 6 1 3 2 11 14 6
Kilmallock 6 1 2 3 9 14 5
Aisling Ann 6 1 1 4 10 18 4
Wembley Rvs 5 1 1 3 10 18 4
Shannon Hibs 5 0 0 5 5 22 0

Results
Sunday Sept 1st
AA 2-4 Corbally,
Shannon Hibs 1-2 Fairview,
Pike Rvs 2-1 Ballynanty,
Janesboro 2-2 Kilmallock,
Carew Park 3-2 Geraldines,
Regional 4-1 Wembley,

Fixtures
Thursday Sept 6th
(All Games Kick Off 6.15)
Corbally V Shannon Hibs
AA V Pike Rvs
Fairview V Janesboro
Ballynanty V Carew Park
Kilmallock V Regional
Geraldines V Wembley
What's the story with the boro? They have dropped alot of points for a team who pushed pike all the way last year

thomas72
02/09/2012, 1:28 PM
Carew park 3 dines 2, dal mac, john boyle, pa boyle.

GOod game this morning a fully deserved win for carew they could of score 2 or 3 goals first half missed some good chances dines got one shot and scored from it on stroke of half time dale mac side footed the ball home from a lovely ball from out wide. CArew owed the 2nd half played some good football and went in front from a run and shot into the bottom corner from john boyle. CArew pushed on for the killer goal and what a goal from pa boyle 25yrds OUT towards to sideline and unleashed a unstoppable shot into the top corner to make it 3-1 dines scored with last kick of the game for 3-2

AlanOB
02/09/2012, 2:31 PM
Carew Park 3-2 Geraldines

Second time seeing Carew in the space of four days, and despite missing Thursday night's goalscorer Brian Ahern in midfield they put in a much more accomplished performance this morning.

Dines opened the scoring after about 35 minutes when a set piece eventually fell to Bobby Tier at the back post who delivered a beautiful lofted finish. It was totally against the run of play however as Carew were dominating possession and had the Dines penned into their own half for most of the game up to that point. They eventually got their reward when a Jamie O'Sullivan cross from the right was turned in by Dale McNamara on the stroke of half time.

Second half was more of the same. Carew played patient possession football in front of the opposition and despite some excellent defending (particularly from Ian Storan) they eventually got a lucky break when a deflected effort from John Boyle creeped in at the far post. There was nothing lucky about the third however - a stunning left footed strike from range by Pa Boyle out of absolutely nowhere. One of the best goals you're likely to see at this level.

Dines were to score a late, late consolation but I had already left by that point!

Carew are improving rapidly. They have the ability to keep the ball for long periods that they didn't have last year and are the only side capable of giving Pike any kind of challenge this year.

Red devil
02/09/2012, 7:53 PM
Anyone have a report on the balla and pike game heard the ref had a stormer

Jofspring
02/09/2012, 8:06 PM
Anyone have a report on the balla and pike game heard the ref had a stormer

Going by the abuse over on the Facebook page about the ref a lot of lads are going to be in big big trouble. A lot of slanderous things being said and I can see the LDMC having to take action over it. No matter how the lads feel about the ref they should keep it to themselves or make formal complaints to the LDMC about it, not splash it all over Facebook.

dirtfree
02/09/2012, 8:32 PM
What's the Facebook page called lads

Jofspring
02/09/2012, 8:33 PM
Limerick Junior Soccer Facebook Forum

Red devil
02/09/2012, 9:28 PM
Going by the abuse over on the Facebook page about the ref a lot of lads are going to be in big big trouble. A lot of slanderous things being said and I can see the LDMC having to take action over it. No matter how the lads feel about the ref they should keep it to themselves or make formal complaints to the LDMC about it, not splash it all over Facebook.

thay cant punnish every one that said something about him. your rite about the players do they could find themselfs in hot water

Second
02/09/2012, 10:00 PM
When an underage manager wrote on Facebook last year about a ref he got a 6 month ban so players are in big trouble I'd say ..instead of the ref being questioned players will get punished.. Crazy

mrman
03/09/2012, 8:05 AM
surely the ldmc need to question why people are saying these things about this ref, I mean if the ref got it wrong and used his position for personal gain then surely he needs to be called up by the ldmc to explain himself.

hotspur
03/09/2012, 8:18 AM
surely the ldmc need to question why people are saying these things about this ref, I mean if the ref got it wrong and used his position for personal gain then surely he needs to be called up by the ldmc to explain himself.

Apparently he likes to have a bet,it's absolute disgraceful,he should never referee again,and JOF I read some of them posts,there was only 1 or 2 players who commented,and IMO they were only letting off steam,

TopperHarley
03/09/2012, 8:41 AM
Apparently he likes to have a bet,it's absolute disgraceful,he should never referee again,and JOF I read some of them posts,there was only 1 or 2 players who commented,and IMO they were only letting off steam,
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Key word is Apparently!

Had a good read of what was said and it is shocking...there are people saying he fixed the game,other games , and threatined him with a corner flag....if he went to the cops they would take this very seriously.

All over a game of ball were the ref is always wrong anyway

Jofspring
03/09/2012, 8:47 AM

Letting off steam alright but you know yourself, you can't go on saying some of that stuff about a ref and not expect punishment. There is a time and a place for it and online is not it. Chatting amongst themselves etc... Would have been there own problem but broadcasting it to over a thousand people in that page is not good. Some of the stuff re: betting may or may not be true but you can't just go online throwing around accusations. If both teams were not happy with the ref which seems to be the case then there are ways to go about it. The LDMC alreay warned about the Facebook page if I heard right and there was mention about it in the letter at the start of the season.

gaidin
03/09/2012, 12:45 PM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Key word is Apparently!

Had a good read of what was said and it is shocking...there are people saying he fixed the game,other games , and threatined him with a corner flag....if he went to the cops they would take this very seriously.

All over a game of ball were the ref is always wrong anyway

Apparently is the key word, but wasnt this ref suspended from reffing last year?

And again the charity thing which came up? Again APPARENTLY true!

But I agree they should not be using facebook to air their grievences. There could be a lot of people in trouble if he went to take this further.

TopperHarley
03/09/2012, 12:57 PM
Apparently is the key word, but wasnt this ref suspended from reffing last year?

And again the charity thing which came up? Again APPARENTLY true!

But I agree they should not be using facebook to air their grievences. There could be a lot of people in trouble if he went to take this further.
---------------------------------------------------------

exactly unless you have the cold facts you cant be naming and shaming people on the internet

Shows how sad the situation really is...

the 12 th man
03/09/2012, 1:00 PM
Lads can we leave the referee talk to facebook I don't want this place to descend to that level.

gaidin
03/09/2012, 1:32 PM
Lads can we leave the referee talk to facebook I don't want this place to descend to that level.

So far it loks like Pike for the league again. Won all their games. Do people think carew can sustain a challenge over a full league?

Boro are dropping points very early on.

thomas72
03/09/2012, 2:52 PM
So far it loks like Pike for the league again. Won all their games. Do people think carew can sustain a challenge over a full league?

Boro are dropping points very early on.

YOur talking about carew winning all there games without a draw or a loss that is a near impossible to do the boro drew one lost one last season and didn't win the league. the standard is ridiculously high before you could draw and lose 2 or 3 and still be in with A shout that's all changed in the last few years but that's the standard teams have to expire to pike have raised the bar up to other to keep pace.

oscar
03/09/2012, 3:42 PM
no one will catch Pike again this year,Boro are out of the league already...don't know what is going on down there but they're all over the shop

mrman
03/09/2012, 3:47 PM
I heard there are 2 players from Boro going to Pike, not cup tied yet. should be interesting

oscar
03/09/2012, 3:51 PM
which 2

Jofspring
03/09/2012, 3:57 PM
Ya can't see anyone catching pike already. They have hit the ground running and it will be hard for the rest to keep pace. If Boro or Carew go far in the fai or Munster junior that will be even more of a distraction. I think pike are best equipped to handle all the cups as well as a tough league run.

oscar
03/09/2012, 4:10 PM
they're used to winning and know how to grind out results whats the odds on them winning 22 out of 22 in the league

gaidin
03/09/2012, 5:57 PM
YOur talking about carew winning all there games without a draw or a loss that is a near impossible to do the boro drew one lost one last season and didn't win the league. the standard is ridiculously high before you could draw and lose 2 or 3 and still be in with A shout that's all changed in the last few years but that's the standard teams have to expire to pike have raised the bar up to other to keep pace.

Pike will surely drop points along the way? Surely? :)

oscar
03/09/2012, 10:23 PM
doubt it... and don't call me surely:p

dutchie
04/09/2012, 4:11 AM
Was at Pike match as a total neutral,a few observations,Pikes first goal i thought was a foul on goalkeeper,sending off of Mullins was very strange,but ref wasn;t as bad as people are saying,thought he was dead right to send off the muppet from Pikes bench for abuse and questioning every decision the ref. made,thought Hartnett in the middle was very timid,Barry was v poor until goal went in,Frankie up front for Balla was a serious threat but didn't get right ball,O Shea prob man of the match,why was Colm Enright only a sub?,team seems to be v unsettled,different team every week.

gaidin
04/09/2012, 8:29 AM
doubt it... and don't call me surely:p

I was waiting for that :)

Ya the Pike team is changing from week to week but the they are so strong they are winning no matter the team.

The question is will the players be happy to play one week and not the next. most junior players want to play every week.

Hibs7772
04/09/2012, 2:51 PM
I was waiting for that :)

Ya the Pike team is changing from week to week but the they are so strong they are winning no matter the team.

The question is will the players be happy to play one week and not the next. most junior players want to play every week.
If you don't want to play every game as a player there is something wrong there:) seriously strong squad though! Lost Garry Higgins to Hibs B though I heard.

old git
04/09/2012, 3:14 PM
If you don't want to play every game as a player there is something wrong there:) seriously strong squad though! Lost Garry Higgins to Hibs B though I heard.

Hibs B :confused: Why not join A team and continue to play in Premier

oscar
04/09/2012, 4:18 PM
not good enough for premier

dirtfree
04/09/2012, 5:00 PM
The boro would be delighted to have him right now .. Fact

Hibs7772
05/09/2012, 1:44 PM
Hibs B :confused: Why not join A team and continue to play in Premier

not good enough for premier

Don't have a clue old git.

Not good enough for premier? I'd have to agree with dirtfree and say that the boro would be delighted to have him right now, he'd walk on to most prem teams imo

leather
05/09/2012, 2:02 PM
who said that the boro would not sign him????
he was welcomed in janesboro when he signed and would always be welcome...

dirtfree
05/09/2012, 2:12 PM
Look at oscars post leather is he not a boro man

leather
05/09/2012, 2:14 PM
Oscar might be a boro supporter but he is not involved with the football team.. in his defense he said "not good enough for premier" so, if by his logic, he would not be good enough for yourselves aswell.

hotspur
05/09/2012, 3:31 PM
Oscar might be a boro supporter but he is not involved with the football team.. in his defense he said "not good enough for premier" so, if by his logic, he would not be good enough for yourselves aswell.

Sure your not involved in the team either leather are you??so how do you know that yere management team would sign him??

oscar
05/09/2012, 3:41 PM

in my humblest opinion i don't think he's good enough for premier,saw him a few times and was not impressed,and he wouldn't get on the Boro team in my opinion

correct

leather
05/09/2012, 4:02 PM
once again.......he was welcomed in janesboro when he signed and would always be welcome... the same applies to nearly 100% of players if the management want to sign them.. that goes for all teams within the club.

any other questions that i can help you with hotspur

passandmove
05/09/2012, 4:38 PM
Wembley Dines off tomorrow night,just aswell because we are in free fall at the moment,between players away with work and apparently a few looking for transfers it could be a major struggle for us this season.Boro away in fai pike in the touhy things cant get much worse!!

Hibs7772
05/09/2012, 4:53 PM
in my humblest opinion i don't think he's good enough for premier,saw him a few times and was not impressed,and he wouldn't get on the Boro team in my opinion

correct
He was Athlone Town and got a few goals for them and did fairly well about a year and a half ago and now your saying he's not good enough for premier, crazy!:p but your entitled to your opinion:)