PDA

View Full Version : No Girls Allowed!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Peadar
04/08/2004, 11:29 AM
Would you introduce your better half to foot.ie?
Would you mind her reading all your posts and posting her own opinion or do you feel that it's a boys club where you're free to let your beer belly hang out and talk rubbish all day?

Pat O' Banton
04/08/2004, 11:40 AM
Would you mind her reading all your posts and posting her own opinion or do you feel that it's a boys club where you're free to let your beer belly hang out and talk rubbish all day?

The lovely Mrs O' Banton gets fairly worried about the amount of time that I spend on here.
I think that she was half tempted to register during my week's sojurn a couple of months back ;)
Don't mind her reading my opinions on this as she thinks that I speak rubbish in normal life anyway so she wouldn't be shocked by anything she sees on here. :D

tiktok
04/08/2004, 12:07 PM
My better half doesn't understand it at all, I'm afraid.
Thinks CCFC takes up too much of my time with traveling and matches etc., without having to talk about traveling and matches etc. online afterwards.
She thinks it's all very nerdy, she may well be right :D

Peadar
04/08/2004, 12:12 PM
She thinks it's all very nerdy, she may well be right :D

It's a virtual pub with no beer which has always had a smoking ban and has no scantily clad ladies too oogle at.
What the hell are we doing here :eek: :D

tiktok
04/08/2004, 12:20 PM
It's a virtual pub with no beer

speak for yourself, i'm usually hammered when I'm on here :D :D

harpskid
04/08/2004, 12:24 PM
My "better" :rolleyes: half is a Harps fanatic also, so that helps....well kind of!!
She doesn't get the whole coming on to the forum and posting craic... although she doesn't complain as when i'm on here moaning she gets peace and quiet.

the 12 th man
04/08/2004, 12:32 PM
my other half is a bit suspicious about foot.ie.
she is still not sure there is nothing seedy going on.

i keep reassuring her that its all above board :rolleyes:

fosterdollar
04/08/2004, 12:52 PM
yeah so ye all got better halves.. i got a rash.. who cares?!

:D :D :D hehe

Peadar
04/08/2004, 1:45 PM
speak for yourself, i'm usually hammered when I'm on here :D :D

I was wondering why you were calling me Pete on another thread (http://foot.ie/showpost.php?p=147152&postcount=17) alright :D

Macy
04/08/2004, 2:08 PM
my other half is a bit suspicious about foot.ie.
she is still not sure there is nothing seedy going on.

i keep reassuring her that its all above board :rolleyes:
The missus has got the message board buzz, however here's is a weddings one... There was me thinking I was sad... :D

Kinda getting a bit out of hand, as I'm now visiting some of the boards.ie ones as well, on top of the football ones :eek:

joeSoap
04/08/2004, 2:14 PM
my better half is now my ex better half...apparently Idon't show her as much affection or spend as much of my spare time with her as I do on this board....jesus, my life is over :eek: :eek:

liam88
04/08/2004, 2:36 PM
Was going to ask if there are actually any lasses around these parts? The usernmanes don't a;ways make it that obvious-as for me, young free and single as it stands :D
I don't really use many other forums, ocassionally post on one other but it's not worth a ban/my life to name it ;)
having said that one the lads I know posts on a forum for 'goths' :confused:

Sinéad
04/08/2004, 2:43 PM
Nothing wrong with girlies on these boards!!! :)

pete
04/08/2004, 2:44 PM
I'll lower the tone now. ;)

Women & football? (http://www.dreamteamfc.tv/)

Maz
04/08/2004, 2:44 PM
absolutely nothing wrong with girls on the board!

Peadar
04/08/2004, 2:47 PM
Nothing wrong with girlies on these boards!!! :)

Can't you read?
The title of this thread states, "No Girls Allowed!"
Girls just can't do what they're told :D

max power
04/08/2004, 3:04 PM
you should ahve said ladies then they would defo we out of place ;)

Peadar
04/08/2004, 3:10 PM
you should ahve said ladies then they would defo we out of place ;)

That hasn't stopped the Williams' turning up for the "Ladies" tennis at Wimbledon :D

max power
04/08/2004, 3:13 PM
well said...

dahamsta
04/08/2004, 6:12 PM
Was going to ask if there are actually any lasses around these parts? There used to be more. Ye must've scared them off.

adam

eoinh
04/08/2004, 8:21 PM
Was going to ask if there are actually any lasses around these parts?

well hi there Liam 88. wanta PM me? Im m/s/35!

eoinh
04/08/2004, 8:22 PM
the above is a joke before anyone gets any ideas!!! :o

ccfcgirl
04/08/2004, 8:47 PM
???????? ???????????????

lopez
04/08/2004, 9:33 PM
Would you mind her reading all your posts and posting her own opinion or do you feel that it's a boys club where you're free to let your beer belly hang out and talk rubbish all day?No. No No. Yes...well sort of. :D

dortie
05/08/2004, 11:43 AM
Whats the craic with the lady situation anyway, is there boys in here that desperate they need to flirt online with fellow female EL supporters. :rolleyes:

Theres a few females on the Derry forums, id say about 4. Whats the craic with the rest of the forums, much the same ?? We have even had a few Cork girls visit our forum ;)

max power
05/08/2004, 11:46 AM
well on line i don't know, but we have a group of Longford ladies who follow the team home and away........i know they are women and know nothing about football, but its great to see them try. ;)

dortie
05/08/2004, 11:49 AM
well on line i don't know, but we have a group of Longford ladies who follow the team home and away........i know they are women and know nothing about football, but its great to see them try. ;)

Diamonds or Mingers ??? ;)

max power
05/08/2004, 11:51 AM
for a reason i shall not go into i can not answer that question........

max power
05/08/2004, 11:54 AM
i know dj's that go on there looking for work, ha ha desperate fools :D

no smart jokes, i'm booked up until next sept so i'm ok......

Peadar
05/08/2004, 11:56 AM
Diamonds or Mingers ??? ;)

He already answered that when he said "...a group of Longford ladies..."
Nuff said! :D

dortie
05/08/2004, 12:09 PM

To be a man of my word i have to admit to seeing very little 'talent' in Longford over the past few years ;)

Ive seen a few Diamonds at Turners Cross and Dalymount, even had the pleasure of having a few beers with some Rovers girls after the cup final in 2002 later on in emple bar. :D

If your single like , theres a few out there, bring your binoculars the next time.

yur man
05/08/2004, 12:22 PM
my other half is glad i come on here, it saves her havin to listen to me go on about cork city

at the waterford game last week my buddy missed the first goal cos he was lookin at the redfm girls :)

Pauro 76
05/08/2004, 12:57 PM
my ex last year waded through every single thread i contributed on foot.ie... inclding the longest thread on the Longford site... some of my ramblings i think came back to haunt me....

Macy
05/08/2004, 1:13 PM
i know dj's that go on there looking for work, ha ha desperate fools :D

no smart jokes, i'm booked up until next sept so i'm ok......
It's actually a DJ/Agent that is involved in running it. I mean, how desperate would they have to be to have a website and stuff.... ;)

max power
05/08/2004, 1:16 PM
most business's have a web site, but going into a chat room looking for work ;) and i have seen that btw

any gigs going for tomorrow night in waterford, i'll be in the area :D :D

Macy
05/08/2004, 1:16 PM
Oh, been there seen that done that. My wife still logs on to the wedding one for a laugh. Some of the women could do on forever about what reading to go for, or whether prawn cocktail or vol au vents are better. Get a grip, these are matters that NOONE wil ever remember afterwards...
Bet she was one of them going on about her "h2b" before it though..... We just lifted the whole booklet off one of her friends, just changing the hymns and the vow's (finally giving up on making her "obey" me though). :)

max power
05/08/2004, 1:19 PM
"its the music they'll remember" well thats our web site slogan anyway :D

max power
05/08/2004, 1:22 PM
two men talking about weddings, its like an eposide of queer eye for the straight guy around here today......

Peadar
05/08/2004, 1:27 PM
two men talking about weddings...

I was just going to say, the two biggest girls were right here amongst us all the time :D

Macy
05/08/2004, 1:30 PM
You are only jealous... :cool:

max power
05/08/2004, 1:33 PM
i was going to say, theres another good man gone, but............... ;)

Peadar
05/08/2004, 1:37 PM
You are only jealous... :cool:

I'm surprised actually.
I thought weddings organised themselves!?!
Certainly never thought the groom had to do anything only turn up on the day? :D

tiktok
05/08/2004, 1:47 PM
Certainly never thought the groom had to do anything only turn up on the day? :D

Actually, I think you'll find it's the Best Man's job to make sure he turns up :D

Macy
05/08/2004, 1:49 PM
I'm surprised actually.
I thought weddings organised themselves!?!
Pretty much, but you know you have to print the booklets, and women and computers... :D

pete
05/08/2004, 1:50 PM
Nantes gave something like 40% discount for female season tickets (same price as kids tickets) so maybe the eL is missing out there...

Peadar
05/08/2004, 1:52 PM
Nantes gave something like 40% discount for female season tickets (same price as kids tickets) so maybe the eL is missing out there...

Imagine all the lads you'd see down the cross in wigs and short skirts trying to avail of the discount :D

eoinh
05/08/2004, 6:08 PM
Imagine all the lads you'd see down the cross in wigs and short skirts trying to avail of the discount :D

theres a few guys down there who already wear wigs.

Maz
05/08/2004, 8:20 PM

well each of us know more than you....funny you slag these girls when we know you're secretly mad after one of em! :eek:

Maz
05/08/2004, 8:26 PM

like the lads can talk on here!! we have seen some fans out in longford...yez are nothing to write home about!! :D

max power
06/08/2004, 12:27 AM
well each of us know more than you....funny you slag these girls when we know you're secretly mad after one of em! :eek:

true........if we all know how is it a secret........ ;)