PDA

View Full Version : Limerick Division 1B 2011/12

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

left back
20/06/2011, 8:30 PM
Anyone have a list of teams and predictions for this division

booster 03
21/06/2011, 6:59 AM
very tough division as per usual only a couple of points seperate the teams every yr...would imagine yed buck that trend on yer juggernaut to the premier division!!

left back
21/06/2011, 7:32 AM
yes this is probably the toughest division in the limerick league,were looking to bring in 3 or 4 signings to strenghten again this year, hopefully we will be in the mix come the end of season.

theboywonder8
21/06/2011, 8:48 AM
very tough division as per usual only a couple of points seperate the teams every yr...would imagine yed buck that trend on yer juggernaut to the premier division!!

Will be a long time before their premier.

Jofspring
21/06/2011, 9:06 AM
Will be a long time before their premier.

Wouldn't think so. Ever year they have been promoted they have also strengthened their team with new players. No reason this can't continue. Lots of top lads from the area playing football around town and if they all start returning to Moyross it will make them stronger.

Every year people have said Moyross will find it tough the next season and every season they have gone about their job well. No doubt it will get a little tougher but they will most definitely be in the shake up at the end of the season.

theboywonder8
21/06/2011, 1:18 PM
They've also lost a couple,this season will be their toughest to date,they will need a lot of new players to compete,can't see them getting many from balla,but then again you never know.they will do well in their home games as usual but to keep up their fetes over the last few years will be very very hard.

left back
21/06/2011, 3:25 PM
what players are we going to lose this year

theboywonder8
21/06/2011, 4:15 PM
Shane o connell,Ed Hughes,2 big losses.

left back
21/06/2011, 5:25 PM
edward hughes will be signing this year as for shane he will be signing but not as much,and we have players coming in to fill his position

theboywonder8
21/06/2011, 5:44 PM
edward hughes will be signing this year as for shane he will be signing but not as much,and we have players coming in to fill his position

Best of luck anyway,but as I said it won't be as easy now.

Damnunited
21/06/2011, 6:38 PM
best of luck to moyross,, dont think they need it thou, as they will win this league with ease,, a good bet for the double

left back
21/06/2011, 7:52 PM
best of luck to moyross,, dont think they need it thou, as they will win this league with ease,, a good bet for the doubleyour obviously not a moyross player because we dont think for one minute that were going to walk this league.we will be very lucky if we get promoted this year everyone knows how tough this league is to win.

Fairkop
21/06/2011, 9:56 PM
best of luck to moyross,, dont think they need it thou, as they will win this league with ease,, a good bet for the doublecan not see moyross doing the double but agree they a good bet,plenty experienced players there who have played premier football and new signings to come probably.

rooney10
22/06/2011, 2:16 PM
atlunkard
cappamore
kenedy park
Moyross
murroe
dromore
knockainey
hospital
bruff
prospect
janesboro b

11 teams not sure what will hapeen as pallas pulled out before a ball was kicked last season.
cappamore moyross knockainey hospital and atlunkard will be the top challengers and its imposible to put them in order!
will boro b definatly have a team this season?

mulla
22/06/2011, 5:40 PM
atlunkard
cappamore
kenedy park
Moyross
murroe
dromore
knockainey
hospital
bruff
prospect
janesboro b

11 teams not sure what will hapeen as pallas pulled out before a ball was kicked last season.
cappamore moyross knockainey hospital and atlunkard will be the top challengers and its imposible to put them in order!
will boro b definatly have a team this season?

I had heard shels came up from 2a also?

Damnunited
22/06/2011, 7:34 PM
a very honest post left back,, correct i have nothing to do with moyross, i fancy ye to win the double because ye play football the right way and have plenty of goal scores threw out the team ,, and defend in numbers,, tasty league indeed,, ill still put my money on ye thou so dont let me down like

theboywonder8
22/06/2011, 7:42 PM
Cappamore to win this league,they were only a kick of a ball away from promotion this time round,they also hammered the league champions in the cup this year,a very good side,knockainey and athlunkard won't be too far away either going on this seasons performances,athlunkard fell away in last couple of games,but were in with a big shout up until then.

Fairkop
22/06/2011, 9:51 PM
Cappamore to win this league,they were only a kick of a ball away from promotion this time round,they also hammered the league champions in the cup this year,a very good side,knockainey and athlunkard won't be too far away either going on this seasons performances,athlunkard fell away in last couple of games,but were in with a big shout up until then.a common theme in all your contributions are the inaccurancies in them,you badly need to do some research.:rolleyes:

xpskid
23/06/2011, 10:35 AM
a common theme in all your contributions are the inaccurancies in them,you badly need to do some research.:rolleyes:
Herbertstown hammered "Lish" in the cup this season. 3-0 I think. Cappamore stuffed Knockainey in the other semi.

theboywonder8
23/06/2011, 10:41 AM
a common theme in all your contributions are the inaccurancies in them,you badly need to do some research.:rolleyes:

Got mixed up,taught tWas lish they hammered,you're some man to talk,weren't you involved with lish one time,SR until they ran you.so paudie told me anyway,

Damnunited
23/06/2011, 2:30 PM
Got mixed up,taught tWas lish they hammered,you're some man to talk,weren't you involved with lish one time,SR until they ran you.so paudie told me anyway,
boywonder am i missing something here,,what does sr mean,, and is that paidi that works with you

theboywonder8
23/06/2011, 4:17 PM
Na he doesn't work with me,fairkop knows what I'm on about.

Damnunited
23/06/2011, 6:46 PM
Na he doesn't work with me,fairkop knows what I'm on about.

what does sr mean, and im not asking fairkop, im asking you, as it was you who stated on your post

Fairkop
23/06/2011, 6:49 PM
god bless you bw8 you are trying,yet again though incorrect.having pointed out to you that your contribution on ..cappamore hammering the league leaders ...needed to be revisited you decided, instead of accepting your error and leaving it at that to add some rant about a guy SR and a guy called paudie.to disappoint you i do not have those initials anywhere in my name.it is also hardly an endearing character for anyone on these forums to try out someone as you were attempting,and its quite obvious it only leads to one losing any respect they..might.. have had.learn how to swim before you enter the deep end of the pool bw8.

theboywonder8
23/06/2011, 6:49 PM
Don't worry about it then,Oh I can swim alright,and I did correct my error if you read my post properly,

lfc at heart
23/06/2011, 8:53 PM
Ireland Junior int 1 Serbia O, guess who got man of the match............................................ Chalky Walsh and 1 person on this site is saying he should step aside, not going to happen, theres loads of life in that old dog yet. Ha!Ha!Ha!

lfc at heart
23/06/2011, 9:17 PM
boywonder am i missing something here,,what does sr mean,, and is that paidi that works with you

det out of ere, I bet you my box of cards he does work with Paudie, well I never.

theboywonder8
23/06/2011, 9:40 PM
det out of ere, I bet you my box of cards he does work with Paudie, well I never.

Put you're box of cards down so bud and we'll see,hope their not expensive,haha,pm me there and all will be revealed,if you're interested,haha

theboywonder8
23/06/2011, 9:41 PM
Ireland Junior int 1 Serbia O, guess who got man of the match............................................ Chalky Walsh and 1 person on this site is saying he should step aside, not going to happen, theres loads of life in that old dog yet. Ha!Ha!Ha!

You'd know alright wouldn't you?

Oneinallin
23/06/2011, 10:35 PM
Does anyone know team of 1B last season, players and their clubs???

lfc at heart
23/06/2011, 10:36 PM
You'd know alright wouldn't you?

I sure do.

hoops38
24/06/2011, 3:42 PM
can not see moyross doing the double but agree they a good bet,plenty experienced players there who have played premier football and new signings to come probably.

who played premier ,johnny corbett,shane o connell glen woodland a long long time ago ,who else

gk10
24/06/2011, 9:47 PM
who played premier ,johnny corbett,shane o connell glen woodland a long long time ago ,who else

barry quinn start of last season with balla and pat mcailag with hill celtic and carew park

hoops38
25/06/2011, 10:22 AM
barry quinn start of last season with balla and pat mcailag with hill celtic and carew park

im hearing 3 years that quinn is a prem player ,he couldnt cut it in a poor balla team and for a while last year struggled in 2a as for mccallig would you call him premier,Big year for moyross they have ran away with the league for last fewyears that wont happen this year ,be good to see how they do when the pressure is on and few results go against them

gk10
25/06/2011, 8:00 PM
im hearing 3 years that quinn is a prem player ,he couldnt cut it in a poor balla team and for a while last year struggled in 2a as for mccallig would you call him premier,Big year for moyross they have ran away with the league for last fewyears that wont happen this year ,be good to see how they do when the pressure is on and few results go against them

not saying he is or isnt a premier player same with pat mccalig just answering a question i think there both fine players and moyross as a whole are a strong side were playing them wednesday night so il get a close view of how good they are this year

hoops38
26/06/2011, 3:59 PM
not saying he is or isnt a premier player same with pat mccalig just answering a question i think there both fine players and moyross as a whole are a strong side were playing them wednesday night so il get a close view of how good they are this year

fair point ,where is the match on

gk10
26/06/2011, 5:23 PM
fair point ,where is the match on

rathuard 6.45 kick off

lankyboy26
26/06/2011, 6:48 PM
I had heard shels came up from 2a also?

Yes Shels are in 1B now. Also rumours going around that Fairview B won't have a team this season, meaning whoever finished third in 1B would go up to 1A, Cappamore i believe? That would then leave another vacant spot in 1B, bit of a mess really

blueboy2
26/06/2011, 7:16 PM
Heard Prospect are staying in 1A and Div 4A is being scrapped.
Also heard that most of the View B team are going to Geraldines.

mulla
26/06/2011, 7:20 PM

well since both teams were no better than average last season don't think it will strenghten dines much imo

lankyboy26
26/06/2011, 7:36 PM

It's true about division 4 being scrapped, but Prospect staying.in 1A? That's ridiculous! Relegation play-off and end up staying in the division?!

thegreatone
26/06/2011, 10:09 PM
Yeah is it true the Fairview B team is gone, how did this come about??

Jofspring
26/06/2011, 10:20 PM
Heard at the end of last season division 4 is to be scrapped alright but nothing was confirmed. It will make Division 3B fairly big or at least one divisions anyway.

lankyboy26
26/06/2011, 10:29 PM
Yeah is it true the Fairview B team is gone, how did this come about??

No manager apparently. It's a pity because they ran Wembley close in the league twice, good to have teams in the division who can compete with the top teams

earlybird
27/06/2011, 1:23 PM
Con Barry (ex Cappamore Manager) would like to thank all his players for the last two years. I couldn't have asked for a better bunch of players to manage. Ye give 100%, I wish ye and all the other teams the best for next season, tks.

booster 03
27/06/2011, 5:02 PM
well since both teams were no better than average last season don't think it will strenghten dines much imo

fairview b team have some excellent players in their squad, namely shane madden, craig madigan, wayne bolger, willie barrett, jason lipper but to name a few, any additions to geraldines will definately improve them.

mulla
27/06/2011, 7:39 PM
fairview b team have some excellent players in their squad, namely shane madden, craig madigan, wayne bolger, willie barrett, jason lipper but to name a few, any additions to geraldines will definately improve them.

if they have so many "excellent" players why did they have such an average season then? and dines as i have mentioned have a lot of good players too, madden would be a decent signing but the others you mentioned, some might try there luck with the a team others won't be in the country

booster 03
28/06/2011, 9:02 AM
if they have so many "excellent" players why did they have such an average season then? and dines as i have mentioned have a lot of good players too, madden would be a decent signing but the others you mentioned, some might try there luck with the a team others won't be in the country

i dunno pal, but i played with all off the players i mentioned before and they all are pretty impressive, madden would get on most premier teams in town. you'd imagine o donnell will pick up a handfull at least, cant see shane budgin though tbh.

jman
28/06/2011, 2:32 PM
what is the story with prospect are they playing in 1b this year or wat any idea who the new manager is up there

thegreatone
28/06/2011, 4:41 PM
i dunno pal, but i played with all off the players i mentioned before and they all are pretty impressive, madden would get on most premier teams in town. you'd imagine o donnell will pick up a handfull at least, cant see shane budgin though tbh.

No he wouldnt get on most premier teams, i think hed be found out in that league.