Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Fox and Hounds FC and Leeview too merge for next season I was told today

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefscout View Post
    1for..you can't be too happy and can't be oblivious to what your disgruntled 2nd choice keeper is trying to pull at the street
    im always happy kid i dont get bogged down in those things il make my mind up people can think what they want .we have dressing rooms this year another plus.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    1for..you can't be too happy and can't be oblivious to what your disgruntled 2nd choice keeper is trying to pull at the street
    Lads why is this man ba$$s always broke on here !!! Chiefscout you seem to know a lot about blarney street affairs Colin keane filling you in well is he so respect the manager is getting of his own players huh why is it a big deal when blarney st want to start a second team it doesn't happen when another set up a second team does it !!!! And sparks you should be more worried about our Everton team other than aul teams !!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Premierelite View Post
    Lads why is this man ba$$s always broke on here !!! Chiefscout you seem to know a lot about blarney street affairs Colin keane filling you in well is he so respect the manager is getting of his own players huh why is it a big deal when blarney st want to start a second team it doesn't happen when another set up a second team does it !!!! And sparks you should be more worried about our Everton team other than aul teams !!!
    i dont mind posting my reply premier cheif i respect ..sparks and his buddys iv no time for ..everton i do respect a lot .if thers a 2nd team it will be 1 way a player comes thats up bud but we work for the club and the new gaffer and coach that comes in will be of the same thinking you would hope.
    Last edited by 1fortheTeam; 17/06/2014 at 12:58 PM.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    You tell em 1for!! How am I fixed for yer B Team manager position??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Chilli View Post
    I don't think that the msl is big enough for some of the aul egos
    Brilliant post 👍👍👍

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    Fox and Hounds FC and Leeview too merge for next season I was told today
    Not a bad idea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Horse24 View Post
    Speaking from a purely selfish point of view - the Northside needs no new clubs. B teams are a different matter, but we are just spreading the pool of players thinner and thinner
    That's ridiculous. It's more clubs is what you want so that junior football In cork can progress.
    The less clubs the more chance blackstone have of getting some players ?
    What about when the Fai junior cup comes around ? Can we at least get some cork clubs to challenge & do well in that ?
    Instead of clubs getting to the last 32 & walking around the city with there chests out ?.
    The standard of junior football in cork isn't great & not wanting more clubs is a joke ? Or maybe our senior standard apart from Avondale is other counties junior.
    Last edited by Barrypirlo; 17/06/2014 at 1:20 PM.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrypirlo View Post
    That's ridiculous. It's more clubs is what you want so that junior football In cork can progress.
    What about when the Fai junior cup comes around ? Can we at least get some cork clubs to challenge & do well in that ?
    Instead of clubs getting to the last 32 & walking around the city with there chests out ?.
    The standard of junior football in cork isn't great & not wanting more clubs is a joke ? Or maybe our senior standard apart from Avondale is other counties junior.
    To be fair no junior side from cork will be in a final of FAI junior cup anytime soon! And yes apart from Avondale our senior league teams would be limericks junior league and dublins junior also! And that's why we are miles off wining FAI junior cup other junior sides are way to strong for us! Ye might not like hearing that or agree with me but that's my honest opinion!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdeye View Post
    To be fair no junior side from cork will be in a final of FAI junior cup anytime soon! And yes apart from Avondale our senior league teams would be limericks junior league and dublins junior also! And that's why we are miles off wining FAI junior cup other junior sides are way to strong for us! Ye might not like hearing that or agree with me but that's my honest opinion!
    100% agree with ya there .

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Premierelite View Post
    Walk to into the josh when a fair blarney street lads are after a few and you'll hear it

12. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Walk to into the josh when a fair blarney street lads are after a few and you'll hear it
    You'll hear no talk in the josh. From what I hear there's too much talent walking around to be talking about football haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Just my opinion View Post
    You tell em 1for!! How am I fixed for yer B Team manager position??
    send your details to the street we sort you out.
    Last edited by 1fortheTeam; 17/06/2014 at 3:47 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    ouch lol great spot tho.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrypirlo View Post
    Barry - you are missing the point completely. What you are saying makes no sense. If there are 50 top players in the Northside, and there are 10 clubs - those 10 teams would have more good players than if the 50 good players were spread around 20 clubs?

Nothing much wrong with Blackstone's current players or managers in the eyes of those in your club who spent all last summer chasing them and have begun already this year!
    Just remember, every kick makes me stronger and more determined. Indians always come back!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdeye View Post
    Your spot on there mate .

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Hi Barry. Welcome back from yet another break :-) Be going away again soon I'd say!! I'm retired now and wouldn't mind a shot at coaching. Who knows I may be better at that than playing bud

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Just my opinion View Post
    Hi Barry. Welcome back from yet another break :-) Be going away again soon I'd say!! I'm retired now and wouldn't mind a shot at coaching. Who knows I may be better at that than playing bud
    But opinion I know who you are ? As a matter of fact you only saluted me few weeks.
    I probably will be going on another holiday. But I don't understand why ? . Okay fair enough I'm slagging fellas off but every time I calm down I see yet another ridiculous post from Andre villas Bevan and 1forhimself haha everyone knows tho it's all banter. Only joking horse24 & 1for

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    word around 1for starting early on buliding on team for next season ex leeds and cobh u19 player in the pipline ?!??!?! any truth in this 1for??

21. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by killer"B" View Post
    word around 1for starting early on buliding on team for next season ex leeds and cobh u19 player in the pipline ?!??!?! any truth in this 1for??
    we let our lads enjoy the break and the world cup now killer blarney st and me in particular owe that group of lads a lot ..very hard year they put in for us .