Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Declan 'Fabio' O'Brien On Way Out of Dundalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Some serious soundings comin out down here suggestin that he is on the way in July to link back up with Doolin.
    FORAS or Death...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DecBoh View Post
    Not as I was told by someone who was involved with Verona at the time...turned up with his hair dyed and was nick named Fabio after the bored American housewife's favourite Fabio Lanzoni.

I hope to god this one's true.
    DCFC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by political_rebel View Post
    Some serious soundings comin out down here suggestin that he is on the way in July to link back up with Doolin.
    I seriously doubt that after the goings on during the examinership .Lets just say that doolo and fabio dont have the best working relationship and leave it at that

Like the Fonz. Only a dog. Mr A's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,529 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ndrog View Post
    I seriously doubt that after the goings on during the examinership .Lets just say that doolo and fabio dont have the best working relationship and leave it at that
    Bloody hell, Doolin didn't take him for lunch as well did he?

What is it about that guy!
    #NeverStopNotGivingUp

International Prospect Ezeikial's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    663 Posts

Sean Connor - It's a complete nonsense storey

From this weeks Dundalk Democrat:

Connor denies O'Brien bust-up
    Dundalk manager Sean Connor has rubbished speculation that Declan O'Brien could be set for a move away from Oriel Park in July.

" I don't know where the storey came from. Declan had a hamstring injury and came off against Shelbourne at half-time. He came back the other night in Derry so he hasn't been out of favour"

""It's a complete nonsense storey"

O'Brien is one of five injury concerns that Connor has ahead of the televised clash with champions Bohemians at Dalymount on Friday night.

Like the Fonz. Only a dog. Mr A's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,529 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezeikial View Post

Dundalk manager Sean Connor has rubbished speculation that Declan O'Brien . Declan had a hamstring injury and came off against Shelbourne at half-time.
    Everybody gets a 'hamstring injury' after lunch with Seán.
    #NeverStopNotGivingUp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts
    Just accidently found this, it is translated
    Quote Originally Posted by Yalmard Kusten
    Just that feeling led him five years ago to Ireland, where he is the professional football player to get started. The Irish Kusten adventure was partly thanks to the connections of his old team Leonidas. ,, We played annually on New Year a game against an Irish or Northern Irish professional club.''Also organized the Rotterdammers regular training camp in Ireland. ,, During this training, I probably noticed a time,''explains Kusten from.

Several clubs showed interest, but first divisionist Limerick FC finally found the club which would play Kusten. So ended up the born and bred in Rotterdam in the Irish province. Although football was part against - Limerick played all year round bottom - made life a lot rhythm. ,, The Irish have much more time together. There is less stress and therefore, the quality of life higher. It seems that the Irish life more than we do here.''

After that season showed several other Irish club interest. Kusten decided to accept the offer from Sligo Rovers, a club in the first division. A good choice, because with a fixed defensive Kusten value was Sligo Rovers champions and promoted to the highest division. ,, A great year, because next to the good life was also very good football now. Each home game there were some 8000 people in the gallery and took care than a typical English atmosphere, great.''The good feeling appeared mutual, because Sligo coach Sean Connor decided to Kusten to a new contract offer. ,, It was all fine, but he was not really honest about the money. This was ultimately not around.''

The Irish this era lasted only two years for the defender. ,, I would still love, but unfortunately it was ruined by a lying trainer. He (Connor, NP) has recently released his new club Bohemians, because he also players had lied. Not that I now what to do, but it says something.''

Despite the nasty goodbye Kusten is only positive about his Irish period. ,, I have a nice time. People still know who I am when I am visiting. That makes me really well.''

And that beautiful feeling very secretly hopes Yalmard coast still agree to an Irish club. ,, If an Irish club another call, then ga me, although I have everything so well, I still really good about it ...''

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezeikial View Post

Dundalk manager Sean Connor has rubbished speculation that Declan O'Brien could be set for a move away from Oriel Park in July.

" I don't know where the storey came from. Declan had a hamstring injury and came off against Shelbourne at half-time. He came back the other night in Derry so he hasn't been out of favour"

""It's a complete nonsense storey"

O'Brien is one of five injury concerns that Connor has ahead of the televised clash with champions Bohemians at Dalymount on Friday night.

Obviously Sean Connor does not have planning permission for an extra storey to some building belonging to him and is denying any knowledge of how it came to be built and he is also trying to argue that a nonsense storey doesn't require planning permission anyway.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ndrog View Post
    Correct...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123