PDA

View Full Version : Rovers Ultras say f**k the rest

Éanna
23/07/2003, 11:29 PM
see this (http://www.srfcultras.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2375) thread. If they want nothing to do with the rest of us, why should they be allowed into the eircom League section at Landsdowne? Why are they allowed their big flags?

tiktok
24/07/2003, 12:00 AM
i wouldn't pay too much attention to that

a fairly small insular group with no real appreciation of the good a bohs win does the league. their inability to recognise that other LOI fans were cheering them on in the intertoto (loads of positive responses on foot.ie when they won) just goes to show how little regard or interest they have in the league as a whole.

sounds like you won't have to worry about those lads wanting to share the EL section anyway. :rolleyes:

greet the rest with open arms, spread the LOI love:D

Macy
24/07/2003, 8:44 AM
There was a hell of a lot of negative reaction to Rovers as well, and I must say particularly from Cork fans.....

On that thread there are a few that say they are going, and on the eL board there were people from all clubs being pro and anti supporting other eL clubs....

Just because youse don't agree with how people feel (which is ultimately personal to them), doesn't mean people should suddenly get on the moral high ground....

Cork fans that were on their board glorifying the cutting up of the Rovers fans in the horseshoe, which obviously is worse than comments on a MB, therefore all cork fans should be banned from the eL section as well....

Neil
24/07/2003, 9:50 AM
Originally posted by Macy
Cork fans that were on their board glorifying the cutting up of the Rovers fans in the horseshoe, which obviously is worse than comments on a MB, therefore all cork fans should be banned from the eL section as well....
Give it a rest Macy.
Are you a jackeen in disguise?
You're jealousy of Cork City is getting repetitive...

Macy
24/07/2003, 9:54 AM
FFS I'm not jealous of anyone, esp not Cork (but nice to see that any type of criticism and suddenly it's back to the Jackeen line)....

Follow the link and then say Eanna and tiktok aren't over reacting???

Cork fans at the moment have a superiority complex, and it really does seem to have just developed over the last 6-8 months..... Before most of you were okay, now it's hard to find any of you that you can have a resonable conversation with....

Dodge
24/07/2003, 10:27 AM
How dare you Macy come on here and talk to Cork fans like that!!!

MACY OUT!

A face
24/07/2003, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Neil
Give it a rest Macy.
You're jealousy of Cork City is getting
Are you a jackeen in disguise?repetitive...

Out of order Neil ... in all fairness.

John83
24/07/2003, 12:05 PM
Aw, big deal. So some Rovers scumbags aren't going to support the Bohes. Big deal.

From the point of view of a relative neutral, if Bohemians do master BATE, then the Irish UEFA coefficient goes up and the league gets more European places. Whatever about Bohes financial gains, it's great for the rest of the league too.

And if they loose, we can all rip the pi$$ out of their fans. If someone wants to go watch the match, they can. If they don't, who cares?

Banning anyone from the Ireland games would be petty.

James
24/07/2003, 12:19 PM
Cork fans at the moment have a superiority complex, and it really does seem to have just developed over the last 6-8 months...

in all fairness I and i dare say most corkonians have this 'superiority complex' as you call it all thier lives.

Cork is the real Capital no matter what any jackeen or manc/longford blow-in says.. like boy :D

and i'm proud of my cork superiority complex

:cool:

Colm
24/07/2003, 12:42 PM
More of it! (http://www.srfcultras.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2387)

They are trying to undermine Bohs victory. They are even saying that them beating Odra Whoevertheyare was a much harder task!:rolleyes:

Dodge
24/07/2003, 12:55 PM
In fairness it was harder... Look at the UEFA rankings. Belarus are 38th, Poland are 16th.

Colm
24/07/2003, 1:26 PM
Originally posted by Dodge
In fairness it was harder... Look at the UEFA rankings. Belarus are 38th, Poland are 16th.

Yeah but BATE are in the middle of their season while Odra were out of season.
Odra totally underestimated Rovers and were not at all prepared for the game (I think even Rovers fans will admit this).
Finally, there is a big difference between Champions league and Inter toto cup, teams have a far bigger desire to win in the CL.

Macy
24/07/2003, 1:31 PM
Fair enough comment, and I dare say if Cork had managed to pip Rovers for the toto place and had similar results you would be reacting the same way....

Originally posted by James
in all fairness I and i dare say most corkonians have this 'superiority complex' as you call it all thier lives.

Cork is the real Capital no matter what any jackeen or manc/longford blow-in says.. like boy :D

and i'm proud of my cork superiority complex

:cool:
Big fookin deal - it's no where near as cool as the Peoples Republic of Mancunia..... :cool:

The fact is it didn't filter so much into the Cork Hibs following until recently.... It seems any comment made is taken up with a hysterical over reaction, followed by jackeen/ junkie abusivness.... Some of the Cork lads would want to grow up....

Troy.McClure
24/07/2003, 1:49 PM
Originally posted by John83
if Bohemians do master BATE, then the Irish UEFA coefficient goes up and the league gets more European places.

LOL, I know that people say that the jackeens are w@nker$ an' all, but that takes the biscut!

PS Macy Id love some examples of Cork fans being negative towards Rovers in Europe, Im sure that you could supply some. The $h.ite that you've spouted since the City/Longford match was moved has really made me loose my respect for you and your opinions. Say something inteligent or say nothing at all.

Macy
24/07/2003, 2:40 PM
well done Hoops
June 21 2003 at 11:04 PM Neil (no login)
from IP address 213.202.160.248

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hopefully its not the last of the good results in Europe for the eircom league this summer.

Respond to this message

Author Reply
BoHs
(no login)
159.134.129.15 Holy F@ck! June 22 2003, 12:15 AM

First of all I'd like to say that when I switched on Aertel, I was surprised by my reaction.

"Feckin' deadly!!!"

Then I thought " What the feck are you on about?"

Then

"Feckin' deadly!"

I suppose I thought that I'd have been happy if they were hammered by the coalminers, but the moral of the story is that I am thrille,... ehrm happy for the hoops and delighted for the eL. Despite our differences it is genuinely good to support each other when it comes to Europe.

Hoops! Well Done!

Respond to this message

loco
(no login)
194.125.41.48 not lies,lies,lies-----GOB****E June 22 2003, 2:16 AM

Posted earlier on rovers were 0-1 down,was called a gob****e,what i said was true,but now i'm delighted the hoops won...ok?Well done rovers.

Respond to this message

Seán dc
(Login brandywellpride.89)
81.135.60.89 Well done hoops June 22 2003, 5:24 AM

From a Derry city fan.

Nicosia (Cyprus) lost 3-0.

Hopefully a good sign for us.

Seán

Respond to this message

HarpsKid
(no login)
159.134.207.88 Well done rovers June 22 2003, 10:02 AM

and good luck to the rest of the eL clubs in european competition (Yes even Derry) hope yis do the league proud

Chris

Respond to this message

Anonymous
(no login)
62.254.100.86 logo June 22 2003, 11:53 AM

you said they were 1 0 down and it was an earley goal when the goal wasnt scored till the second half gob****e

Respond to this message

CCFC 1984
(no login)
159.134.245.1 SCUM June 22 2003, 2:35 PM

Almost everyone in Cork hopes ye get hammered next week in the second leg!

Best of luck to all el teams in Europe, apart from Rovers that is!

Respond to this message

donaghmede hoop
(no login)
159.134.136.104 jealous cork ******* June 22 2003, 6:19 PM

your a disgrace to the decent cork fans on this mb.Just because we stopped you getting into europe and embarassing the nation.The good of the league must take precedence over rivalary at home.

Dirty Rovers Scum win
June 29 2003 at 5:08 PM City Rebel (no login)
from IP address 193.120.142.21

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Homeless *******s have beaten Odra 1-0 today and they now go through to the second round of the inter toto cup having won 3-1 on aggregate.

Good result form the point of view of the league, it is just a pity that it had to be that Homeless bunch of scumbags who got it.

Respond to this message

Author Reply
exiled hoop
(no login)
63.98.140.160 Re: Dirty Rovers Scum win June 29 2003, 5:15 PM

thanks for the kind words, so eloquently put.

Respond to this message

ccfc till i die
(no login)
193.95.191.56 city rebel=muppet June 29 2003, 11:11 PM

"homeless scum"

Oh oh that's fantastic, oh let me write it down, that's so original.

**** off

Respond to this message

City Rebel
(no login)
193.120.142.21 Seriously ccfc tid June 30 2003, 12:15 AM

what is your problem? I called them Homeless Scum because I hate them and that is what they are. Look around this mb, almost all of the City supporters who post here are of the same mindset as me... Rebel Army, Casegrande, ccfc 1984, Conor and so on.
If you're in Dalymount tomorrow night, ask any of the City fans who are going what they think of Rovers and I'm sure the vast majority will utter something about Homeless Scum.

Why do you always have to take the side of the Jackeens? At this point I find your little love in with Donaghmede Hoop sickening and wrong!

Respond to this message

Sam Savic
(no login)
194.125.159.98 Homeless? June 30 2003, 12:56 AM

We rent a ground and we are "homeless scum". You rent a ground also. Cop on. At least we are building a super new stadium. What are your lot doing with all the money from the big crowds? No ambition. Crap team.

Respond to this message

ts
(no login)
80.6.230.41 don't forget June 30 2003, 10:09 AM

crap manager too!

Respond to this message

donaghmede hoop
(no login)
159.134.137.222 love in ? June 30 2003, 7:40 AM

i think the word your looking for is mutual respect.Look it up in the dictionary if you dont understand it.just because not everyone on this mb hates other people cause of old bitterness etc etc etc doesnt mean its a love it.If all you arseholes want to do is use this mb to spout abuse at people from a safe distant, then go ahead, but dont knock people who love this league and have more cop on than you.I refuse to hate people just because their from cork, follow bohs or whatever.You should try it sometime.Getting on with people is quite nice actually.

Respond to this message

ccfc tid
(no login)
193.95.191.56 Re: love in ? July 1 2003, 10:10 PM

I'm not saying I particularly like rovers I'm saying I don't come on here shouting the old 'homeless scum' chesnut.

Dodge
24/07/2003, 2:40 PM
Originally posted by Colm
Yeah but BATE are in the middle of their season while Odra were out of season.
Odra totally underestimated Rovers and were not at all prepared for the game (I think even Rovers fans will admit this).
Finally, there is a big difference between Champions league and Inter toto cup, teams have a far bigger desire to win in the CL.
Yeah but it goes both ways.

Definitely Odra underestimated Rovers but that doesn't distract from their performance.

I definitely think the team in 4th place in Poland is better than the team who wins the Belarus league. This is not to distract from Bohs marvellous performance, but rather to say it is nothing to slag Rovers fans about...

Macy
24/07/2003, 2:59 PM
Originally posted by Troy.McClure
The $h.ite that you've spouted since the City/Longford match was moved has really made me loose my respect for you and your opinions. Say something inteligent or say nothing at all.
You mean that I dared to suggest that Cork had done something wrong? In fairness I've probably got involved where I shouldn't have in some of the threads, but that is just a reaction to some of the things that have been said.... If people post untruths they deserve to be pulled up on it...

IMO the tone of Eanna's original post was flaming in the highest order - and really he should know better being a Manager on here....

Colm
24/07/2003, 3:13 PM
IMO the tone of Eanna's original post was flaming in the highest order - and really he should know better being a Manager on here....

I don't think there was anything wrong with the tone of Eanna's post to be honest. He was merely stating a fact, that he hates Rovers with a passion is irrelevant!
Macy, I think you are jumping on the anti-Cork City bandwagon that seems to exist at the moment!

Macy
24/07/2003, 3:28 PM
To be saying that they should be banned from the eL section for some of them not supporting Bohs is totally ridiculous, do you not agree? How is it different to a number of Cork fans not wanting to see Rovers lose in the toto? It was posted to p!ss off Rovers fans/ get the anti Rovers Cork bandwagon going again.....

The only people that have started an anti cork bandwagon are some of the cork posters, particularly on the eL board... If you think it's anything else you are mistaken....

pete
24/07/2003, 5:24 PM
:rolleyes: (to the whole thread)

Troy.McClure
24/07/2003, 5:26 PM
Well Macy, you are totally right, and I am totally wrong.

Out of 6,000 or so people that turn out to watch City, you have managed to show us from your nice long post that CCFC 1984 didnt want Rovers to win full stop and City Rebel just wished it was another team that won but was "Good result form the point of view of the league", but Neil said (and I assume that its the Neil that also posts here) "Hopefully its not the last of the good results in Europe for the eircom league this summer" and ccfc till i die even went so far as to give out to City Rebel.

So we have 4(!) City fans in total who you give as examples Anti-Rovers in Europe "particularly from Cork fans..... "
1 doesnt want Rovers to win (fair cop Macy)
1 just wishes it wasnt Rovers, but is still glad they won (so Im not too sure if you can include him)
1 gives out to the above poster about slagging off Rovers (and doesnt give an opinion about Rovers in Europe)
and 1 Is happy that Rovers won (so you're wrong with this fan Macy)
Its not exactly a hate campane by City fans against Rovers now is it!?! One fan for, one against and 2 neutral

I do agree with you about Eannas post being a bit OTT, but thats what we've come to expect from him ;) Hopefully now he's 21 he'll grow up a bit :p
I think that tiktok hit the nail on the head when he said that its just a small group of guys who arent looking at the main objective of the league doing well in Europe. Youre examples when you give out about Cork are a bit mellodramitic to say the least Macy.

Think before you speak!

Troy.McClure
24/07/2003, 5:28 PM
Originally posted by pete
:rolleyes: (to the whole thread)

LOL about the most accurate statement on the thread!:D

Éanna
24/07/2003, 5:34 PM
Get real Macy. I didn't say they should be banned, I asked why they should be allowed in if that was their attitude. I was posing a question, not making a statement.

You know something, much as I like Longford and their fans, you are really starting to get on my wick. You're as bad as the Pats fans with their petty little anti-city jibes, probably something to do with the amount of time you spend with them. As for City fans having a superiority complex- are you the Camac side in disguise? Pats fans and other dubs with their noses well up in the air have enjoyed the fact that city fans have had little confidence in recent years and their fragile egos are threatened by the fact that there's a real air of confidence around the cross at the moment.

Dodge
24/07/2003, 5:45 PM
As usual you say that anyone who disagrees with you is on a whole anti -Cork crusade. Not speaking for MAcy here but he said pretty similar things to myself, as well as the ROvers MB poll and countless threads on the eL MB. Its not about a lack of confidence. Its about stupid arrogance. Nothing wrong with confidence, a lot wrong with arrogance and refusal to listen to reality...

Neil
24/07/2003, 5:58 PM
Its about stupid arrogance.
I'm tyring to get my head around this anti-City thing at the moment...

It may come across as arrogance but usually it's just fact...

ie. biggest home crowds
biggest travelling support
one of the best strikers in the league
one of the best centre halves in the league
big flags

the list goes on....

And I think whats happening is that the Dublin clubs fans (and one certain Longford fan!) are seeing that things are taking off on Leeside.... and they are getting worried? they see the limelight is shifting away from them?

ONLY A MATTER OF TIME................

Éanna
24/07/2003, 6:03 PM
As usual you say that anyone who disagrees with you is on a whole anti -Cork crusade. Not speaking for MAcy here but he said pretty similar things to myself, as well as the ROvers MB poll and countless threads on the eL MB. Its not about a lack of confidence. Its about stupid arrogance. Nothing wrong with confidence, a lot wrong with arrogance and refusal to listen to reality...
Dodge: I listen, I answer, and I disagree. Where's the problem? I do honestly believe that there is a sizeable contingent of Dublin eL fans feeling very threatened by the fact that the athmosphere in the Cross is more positive than it has ever been. If you disagree, fine, I can't prove it and its no skin off my nose. As for what Neil said, I think he's spot on. Bridesmaids no more :)

Colm
24/07/2003, 6:15 PM

ie. biggest home crowds
big flags

the list goes on....

And I think whats happening is that the Dublin clubs fans (and one certain Longford fan!) are seeing that things are taking off on Leeside.... and they are getting worried? they see the limelight is shifting away from them?

I think you're spot on there.

You can add to that list...
one of the best managers
the most high profile manager
one of the best chairmen
one of the best stadia
some of the loudest and most colourful fans
etc etc

I think that the fans of Dublin clubs are indeed getting worried. They now feel threatened by the air of confidence that surrounds Cork City FC, their days of dominance are over and the balance of power is shifting towards the Peoples Republic!

tiktok
24/07/2003, 6:41 PM
Follow the link and then say Eanna and tiktok aren't over reacting???

how the bloody hell was i overreacting, i said we should ignore them because it was a small group and not neccessarily representative. i signed of with 'spread the EL love' and a smiley for god's sake.

and anyone can trail back through my posts and see that i was delighted that both Rovers and Bohs did well in Europe this year.

i'm a city fan first but an LOI supporter second.

Éanna
24/07/2003, 8:52 PM
Originally posted by tiktok
i'm a city fan first but an LOI supporter second.
I'm of much the same opinion. Without the LOI what would city be?!

Macy
25/07/2003, 8:34 AM

ie. biggest home crowds
big flags

the list goes on....

Yeah cos Longford is always in the limelight!?!?!?!?

It's not necessarily what is said, but the way it's said and totally out of context.....
Biggest Home Crowds - so you should, you're a one club city, and the second city at that. Add the two Dublin clubs who have a home game on a given weekend and I'd say they'd match you.
Biggest travelling support - LOL, one game in Waterford and now that applies to everygame (perfect example of what is p!ssing people off)
Best Striker - One of them definitely
Centre Half - Debatable
Big Flags - Most clubs have big flags, but you'd swear you brought them into the eL

Some of the stuff posted by Cork fans is laughable, and you are creating the whole anti cork thing with your constant "Jackeen Scum" "Junkie Scum" posts on some of the other boards.

Ultimately as a Longford supporter why should I be worried - realistically Longford are never going to win the league - no skin off my nose if its Cork or Dublin that it resides in, but visit boards like the eL MB, the ultras MB and tell me that (some) Cork fans haven't been acting like total tools on there for most of the season....

Dodge
25/07/2003, 8:36 AM

ie. biggest home crowds
big flags

the list goes on....

Look I didn't say all Cork fans, just a sizeable percentage and the problem isn't when you post stuff like that, its when others challenge it, SOME Cork fans fly off the handle and start spouting the whle "jackeen" crap and saying that Dub fans hate Cork. The fact is the majority of Dub fans couldn't care less about Cork and see them as nothing more than this years fifth team (previously held by Dundalk, Limerick, Sligo and Derry in recent times)

I have absolutely nothing against Cork fans feeling proud of their club but if you can't any slight criticism or questioning of your beliefs than you shouldn't be posting this stuff. On the actual post by Eanna it was done deliberately to start another round of Rovers bashing by Cork fans. That is pure antagonism and there was no need for the post to be made.

And while I'm at it...
Home crowd - yep
Away - no way
One of the best strikers - yeah, but not the best (and some can't listen to others' opinions)
One of the best centre halves - who doesn't? (Foley, Hawkins, Gannon, Hutton, Palmer)
Big flags - who doesn't

Dodge
25/07/2003, 10:47 AM
But no-one gets upset about being called a jackeen. It’s the fact that its SO boring and unimaginative. It’s a standard response by a lot of Cork fans to anything posted by any non Cork fans. I feel exactly the same about any Dublin poster who responds with “Mucksavage” or resorts to any name calling.

And Rovers fans don’t really care about Cork until Cork idiots go on their board and act stupid. Pats fans don’t care until they start talking crap about us and Longford (in the form of Macy) don’t care until they spout rubbish about Longford. Even on this thread Macy posted that Eanna over reacted and he was told that he was envious and like a jackeen.

pete
25/07/2003, 11:25 AM
Can't be bothered reading the whole thread but if ye counting pro & anti numbers as a city fan i went to the Rovers v Odra game & would have to went to the Liberec game if wasn't working.

:eek:

Dodge
25/07/2003, 11:27 AM
I aid they only cared when Cork fans infested their board

Not the pats board but myself and wws ansering stupid claims by Cork fans here

And read the thread, does Macy not say something along those lines (in different words)

If it were Pats fans saying sheep shagger I’d tell them to shut up. If Cork fans are slgging Rovers I say nothing. If it doesn’t involve Pats I don’t get involved (except this thread obviously)

Rovers fans have got abuse for posting rubbish, as have all fans, is just that at the moment the VAST Majority of rubbish on this board and on eL MB is being posted by Cork fans. Now obviously not all but some and its undermining any serious points being made by genuine Cork posters.

Schumi
25/07/2003, 2:48 PM
I personally don't give a **** whether Bohs, $hels, Cork, Pats or whoever else wins the league. What is annoying is fans who are arrogant (whether with justification or not), fans who won't listen to reason or engage in an argument without resorting to petty name calling and fans who pass off any criticism as jealousy or everyone being anti-their club.

To a greater or lesser extent, all of the above clubs, with the addition of Rovers, engage in some or all of the above. Bohs with their big club bull****, Pats and Shels during the Marney affair and Cork in recent threads both here and on Johnny Ward's MB.

Since I started following UCD, Cork would have been my second favourite team whom I would have been happy to see do well. Recently (probably since they started getting big crowds in the Cross), there has been a growing level of arrogance among Cork fans. I take most of the Cork posters on Johnny Ward's MB as either wind-up merchants or simply idiots but a lot posters here, whom I have met and got on quite well with at games, have fallen into many of the annoying traits I mentioned above. I mean claiming that Cork has the best travelling support in the league is laughable. Derry and Waterford have brought more fans to Belfield this season than Cork and I expect Longford to do the same. The same has been the case for most games in Dublin.

Please don't take this as an anti-Cork post as I have a lot of time for Cork and most Cork fans that I have met. I'm just pointing out that some of you do talk a lot of $hite sometimes.

d13bohs
26/07/2003, 12:27 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Neil
[B]I'm tyring to get my head around this anti-City thing at the moment...

:eek: :confused: :rolleyes:

Do you mean that Cork fans who go to away matches are taller than the average Bohs, Pats, rovers or Derry fans?

Or maybe only the away game to Waterford counts?:rolleyes:

Cityace
26/07/2003, 5:57 PM
Originally posted by d13bohs
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Neil
[B]I'm tyring to get my head around this anti-City thing at the moment...

:eek: :confused: :rolleyes:

Do you mean that Cork fans who go to away matches are taller than the average Bohs, Pats, rovers or Derry fans?

Or maybe only the away game to Waterford counts?:rolleyes:

No were talking about every away game.and home game for that matter.Dont try and be sarcastic if you cant pull it off.

d13bohs
26/07/2003, 7:34 PM
No were talking about every away game.

Never let reality get in the way of your argument cityace, Cork have a ****e support when they come up here, despite the fact that they have a lot of fans living up here./ Plenty of more realistic Cork fans have admitted that ourselves and rovers have a bigger travelling support, stop talking out of your arse just because you brought a big crowd to Waterford once :rolleyes:

Cityace
27/07/2003, 3:57 PM
I never mentioned waterford.In the thread about average attendances a rovers fan ADMITTED that they depend on away crowds for there attendances.How can you expect to have a big travelling crowd if you cant get one at home????Until you get your Dubliner head around the fact that you probably have more people living in your area then there is in the whole of Cork City, you might get it into your head that Cork are the best supported club,Home and Away, with the actual numbers and the % that support us.

Dodge
28/07/2003, 8:07 AM
Thats simply not true. Pats/Rovers/Bohs don't have anywhere near the same home crowds as COrk but on awaydays both of us outsrip you. The home crowd has NOTHING to do with the away support...

WeAreRovers
28/07/2003, 2:49 PM
Originally posted by Cityace
I .In the thread about average attendances a rovers fan ADMITTED that they depend on away crowds for there attendances.How can you expect to have a big travelling crowd if you cant get one at home????.

Eh, that was me and you've totally misunderstood the point. What I said was that most (rural) teams get their biggest gates when Rovers are the away team 'cos we travel in big numbers.

On that very point are CCFC gonna do the smart thing and move the Rovers game to a weekend now that we are both out of the cup?

KOH

Dodge
28/07/2003, 3:02 PM
Originally posted by WeAreRovers
On that very point are CCFC gonna do the smart thing and move the Rovers game to a weekend now that we are both out of the cup?

snigger...:D

James
28/07/2003, 3:05 PM
Originally posted by WeAreRovers

KOH

think there's been mention of playing it on the friday of the next cup weekend when both of the teams are free to play

Keep Off Heroine :D
Kilcoyne Our Hero

WeAreRovers
28/07/2003, 3:19 PM
Dodge - mind your own business. ;)

James - It's heroin not heroine. And in case you've forgotten, Louis used Cork City as well but eh, anything to have a pop at Rovers.

WeAreRovers
28/07/2003, 3:21 PM
Can't believe I forgot my KOH. :D

Here it is for those of you getting worried - KOH

KOH

Cityace
03/08/2003, 6:56 PM
Wont it be great when st.pats get knocked out?

Then we can "snigger" away.

P.S.wont i look the right eijit if they win it?But they wont.:rolleyes:

Dodge
05/08/2003, 8:58 AM
No, it'd be funny if the week after Pats get knocked out by a certain team, if I talk about being knocked out, a fan from that team could snigger. The rest of you can stay knocked out... :D