PDA

View Full Version : Dominic Foley

ThatGuy
06/02/2006, 4:06 PM
If Dominic Foley is playing as well for Ghent as he did for Bohs during his last few months in Ireland then I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a call-up.

It pains me to say it, but he is an absolutely fantastic player, and I believed him to be the best in Ireland before he left Bohs, including Doyle, Byrne and Crowe. After watching the highlights of the Bohs season at the weekend my view on that topic has been re-affirmed.
I think he could be worth a call, though I am sure that several hundred Irish supporters would give him less than a warm welcome should he line out in Landsdowne.

OwlsFan
06/02/2006, 4:32 PM
He's 29 years old now and failed to make it in England at a host of clubs (see below). I hardly think therefore he is international standard despite his great showings for Bohs.

St. James' Gate, Wolverhampton Wanderers, Watford (loan), Notts County (loan), Ethnikos (loan), Watford, Queens Park Rangers (loan), SWINDON TOWN (loan), Queens Park Rangers (loan), Southend United (loan), Oxford United (loan), Sporting Braga, Bohemians

gustavo
06/02/2006, 5:02 PM
i wouldnt have him theres lots of better options at the moment

NY Hoop
07/02/2006, 2:10 PM
If Dominic Foley is playing as well for Ghent as he did for Bohs during his last few months in Ireland then I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a call-up.

It pains me to say it, but he is an absolutely fantastic player, and I believed him to be the best in Ireland before he left Bohs, including Doyle, Byrne and Crowe. After watching the highlights of the Bohs season at the weekend my view on that topic has been re-affirmed.
I think he could be worth a call, though I am sure that several hundred Irish supporters would give him less than a warm welcome should he line out in Landsdowne.

Funniest post in ages:D :D

KOH

pete
08/02/2006, 11:29 AM
It pains me to say it, but he is an absolutely fantastic player, and I believed him to be the best in Ireland before he left Bohs, including Doyle, Byrne and Crowe.

Wheres the smilie? You should change your name to FunnyGuy!

I'd seen quiet a lot of him at Bohs & he was much for first 6 months & although he was better for the remainder of his time at Bohs hardly an eL star.

Rumour is he could well be playing at the cross before the end of his career but still won't make him an international player.