Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Dominic Foley

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Dominic Foley

If Dominic Foley is playing as well for Ghent as he did for Bohs during his last few months in Ireland then I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a call-up.

It pains me to say it, but he is an absolutely fantastic player, and I believed him to be the best in Ireland before he left Bohs, including Doyle, Byrne and Crowe. After watching the highlights of the Bohs season at the weekend my view on that topic has been re-affirmed.
    I think he could be worth a call, though I am sure that several hundred Irish supporters would give him less than a warm welcome should he line out in Landsdowne.

Sadly viewing the houses that were once Milltown
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    785 Posts
    He's 29 years old now and failed to make it in England at a host of clubs (see below). I hardly think therefore he is international standard despite his great showings for Bohs.

St. James' Gate, Wolverhampton Wanderers, Watford (loan), Notts County (loan), Ethnikos (loan), Watford, Queens Park Rangers (loan), SWINDON TOWN (loan), Queens Park Rangers (loan), Southend United (loan), Oxford United (loan), Sporting Braga, Bohemians
    Forget about the performance or entertainment. It's only the result that matters.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts
    i wouldnt have him theres lots of better options at the moment

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy
    If Dominic Foley is playing as well for Ghent as he did for Bohs during his last few months in Ireland then I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a call-up.

It pains me to say it, but he is an absolutely fantastic player, and I believed him to be the best in Ireland before he left Bohs, including Doyle, Byrne and Crowe. After watching the highlights of the Bohs season at the weekend my view on that topic has been re-affirmed.
    I think he could be worth a call, though I am sure that several hundred Irish supporters would give him less than a warm welcome should he line out in Landsdowne.
    Funniest post in ages

KOH

Capped Player
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy
    It pains me to say it, but he is an absolutely fantastic player, and I believed him to be the best in Ireland before he left Bohs, including Doyle, Byrne and Crowe.
    Wheres the smilie? You should change your name to FunnyGuy!

I'd seen quiet a lot of him at Bohs & he was much for first 6 months & although he was better for the remainder of his time at Bohs hardly an eL star.

Rumour is he could well be playing at the cross before the end of his career but still won't make him an international player.
    http://www.forastrust.ie/

Bring back Rocketman!