PDA

View Full Version : Corrie Ndaba D Kilmarnock (loan from Ipswich) b.1999

liamoo11
19/04/2019, 2:38 PM
Ndaba on bench for Ipswich centre half for first time today

Eirambler
20/04/2019, 7:35 AM
Looks like another young Irish player about to make a first team breakthrough. Should get a good run in League 1 next year which will serve him well.

We're starting to see signs of this crop of young talent making a breakthrough to senior teams now, Collins (age 17) and Connell (age 18) both started in the Championship yesterday with Ndaba (age 19) on the bench. Hopefully see one or two more of them before the end of the season and then there should be more opportunities in pre-season as well.

gastric
20/04/2019, 7:50 AM
Lambert will give him his debut before the end of the sesson.

Can't post link, but this is according to the East Anglia Times.

CraftyToePoke
20/04/2019, 2:31 PM
We're starting to see signs of this crop of young talent making a breakthrough to senior teams now, Collins (age 17) and Connell (age 18) both started in the Championship yesterday with Ndaba (age 19) on the bench. Hopefully see one or two more of them before the end of the season and then there should be more opportunities in pre-season as well.

Pity two of them started in relegated sides though.

OMTY
13/06/2022, 12:09 PM
I realise this is a bit late but I was down a wikipedia hole and saw he got Salford's Supporter's player of the season of the award.

Ipswich Town FC: Corrie Ndaba scoops Salford City award | East Anglian Daily Times (eadt.co.uk) (https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/corrie-ndaba-named-salford-supporters-poty-8935786)

Eirambler
13/06/2022, 12:28 PM
Interesting one. I think he's a player that we would know a lot more about if he had been born one week later than he was, as he'd have been eligible for the Under 21s this time around. As a left sided centre back he would have been useful to have - at least until Cashin became eligible.

They may be playing at similar stature clubs in League 1 next year, Derby and Ipswich. Plenty of youngish Irish centre backs in League 1 anyway - O'Hora, McNally, Paudie O'Connor, Cashin, Ndaba and probably more I've forgotten about.

samhaydenjr
06/08/2023, 12:22 AM
Played the full game as Kilmarnock defeated Rangers 1-0, thus handing Celtic the Scottish Premiership title for season 2023-24: https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/66194509