PDA

View Full Version : Cork AUL Summer 2013 Transfer Rumours

Pages : [1] 2 3

tricksey
29/05/2013, 1:28 AM
Said I might aswell start this up and see how we get on with silly season

happyfeet
29/05/2013, 3:35 PM
Any truth in most of the pearse team going to casement seniors next season tricks just heard it there ?

happyfeet
29/05/2013, 3:44 PM
ah surely there manager cant turn down a senior job and then all the players jump ship? unless hes going with them of course but they seem like a loyal bunch to me so I reckon they will be staying with perase..nothing stopping pearse applying for senior status in a year or two
No redandwhite manager is staying put but suppose to be five players jumping ship five of there best to

tricksey
29/05/2013, 3:51 PM
Any truth in most of the pearse team going to casement seniors next season tricks just heard it there ?

Have ta wait and see happy I suppose that story's going around months

1fortheTeam
29/05/2013, 3:53 PM
No redandwhite manager is staying put but suppose to be five players jumping ship five of there best towhy go pearse are a very good club .their in a good side and will be there abouts next season .they play some great football.

Thebeanosarebac
29/05/2013, 4:11 PM
Ive heard this also..Big Noise Coming out of Casement At the min with League of Ireland Players and also Msl Premiur Players already Commited for for The comming Season So i wont be surprised if this Happens also...Some very Handy Players at Peasre Why wouldnt they want to go Senior??

buzzkill
29/05/2013, 4:41 PM
Surely former LOI players, no disrespect but who would leave a LOI club to play 2nd div msl?

Thebeanosarebac
29/05/2013, 5:00 PM
Surely former LOI players, no disrespect but who would leave a LOI club to play 2nd div msl?
Not Former Players.. Current!! Casement Were One of the Biggest Clubs around for years and there is a lot of Work been Done behind the scenes to get back to them days..Im sure it wil be announced who they are shortly....

six-yard-box
29/05/2013, 5:05 PM
hes taking over everton seniors and taking at least 4 players with him.

Thebeanosarebac
29/05/2013, 5:13 PM
Jesus There be no1 left at Pearse if all these rumours are true..

killer"B"
29/05/2013, 5:13 PM
that what ive heard out this way too !!

six-yard-box
29/05/2013, 5:19 PM
Jesus There be no1 left at Pearse if all these rumours are true.. theyll still have a good squad left id imagine the four will be tricksey gav pender the blonde lad up top and dean kelly

happyfeet
29/05/2013, 5:22 PM
hes taking over everton seniors and taking at least 4 players with him.well five of his best are going to casement

happyfeet
29/05/2013, 5:24 PM
Beanos ye'll have some squad because I just heard from one those five players its true there going to ye

tricksey
29/05/2013, 5:28 PM
theyll still have a good squad left id imagine the four will be tricksey gav pender the blonde lad up top and dean kelly
What's the transfer news north of the lee 6 yard ?

Sparks
29/05/2013, 5:31 PM
Got too love silly season.

Thebeanosarebac
29/05/2013, 5:33 PM
Beanos ye'll have some squad because I just heard from one those five players its true there going to ye
You wouldnt blame them for going if its true..Exciting times ahead..

1fortheTeam
29/05/2013, 8:14 PM
What's the transfer news north of the lee 6 yard ?
dont tell him anything bud or you get 100 press-ups lol.:D

happyfeet
29/05/2013, 8:19 PM
Just heard from a buddy of mine mark Nolan and john Corcoran are signing for kilumney

tricksey
29/05/2013, 8:46 PM
Just heard from a buddy of mine mark Nolan and john Corcoran are signing for kilumney
That's going around awhile happy might be truth in the Nolan 1

six-yard-box
29/05/2013, 9:08 PM
dont tell him anything bud our you get 100 press-ups lol.:D
i need um haha and a lot more!! nothing floating around yet tricks season still going on for a few teams give me a few weeks haha.. on mark nolan i wouldnt be surprised if he went to kilumney he 100% hasnt made his mind up yet he came out with me n geaney to kilreen innishvilla last week.if the glen go up and like i heard tonight getting a new manager i dont see him leaving the glen.

1fortheTeam
30/05/2013, 9:20 AM
thought he would be first one on the list at blarney st as quality player. surely john Corcoran will go to blarney st like;)we at blarney st wont be doing the silly season thing can eoin fheilly cook and iron a jeans i dont think so lol :D top bloke thou.

tricksey
30/05/2013, 10:53 AM
we at blarney st wont be doing the silly season thing can eoin fheilly cook and iron a jeans i dont think so lol :D top bloke thou.
You won't be able to stop silly season up there with a the players your linked with Chris from coachford aswell?

1fortheTeam
30/05/2013, 11:16 AM
You won't be able to stop silly season up there with a the players your linked with Chris from coachford aswell?we were linked with you to bud you cant stop tranfer talk anyone who want a challange and a hunger for football we want.let the players enjoy their break and holidays recharge the batteries and then we see. no more from us on this part of the forum.

Horse24
30/05/2013, 11:49 AM
Congrats to all the winners this season. Great way to end Prem on a Super Tuesday!! Skilly left Blackstone - and won an AOH and a league title......I told him he was wrong to go!! Bubbles too spent a while with us so especially glad for the two lads.

Lets get the summer rolling - Chiefscout - you gonna go with the guess 100 and bound to get some right plan again???

What I have heard so far:

All the Street ones, must be about 800 linked to ye now 1for!!

Derek Daniels back to Bohs?
Glen new manager?
Crescent back?
Somewhere between 2 and 102 linked to us........but a few irons in the fire!!
Mark Nolan to Kilumney?
Kilumney and Lakewood to merge and go senior?

Horse24
30/05/2013, 11:50 AM
we at blarney st wont be doing the silly season thing can eoin fheilly cook and iron a jeans i dont think so lol :D top bloke thou.

haha...........or mind grandchildren - Brilliant 1for - gotta use every advantage!!

buzzkill
30/05/2013, 1:35 PM
Lads the season is only just about finishing up and ye are on about transfers already. There is a long summer there and no one is going to tell you they are definately signing for one club when a lot can happen in 3 months.

Long ball willy
30/05/2013, 1:47 PM
Lads the season is only just about finishing up and ye are on about transfers already. There is a long summer there and no one is going to tell you they are definately signing for one club when a lot can happen in 3 months. living up to your name there kid. i guarantee theres moves done people talking to fellas already
and up until september id believe nothing to be set in stone!!

Glenbuck
30/05/2013, 3:53 PM
Amazing what you hear so far from Cork. Blackstone manager to Glen. Ex Glen manager to Blarney Street and bringing 2 from Coachford and at least 2 from Glen. Done deal by all accounts.

Horse24
30/05/2013, 5:31 PM
Amazing what you hear so far from Cork. Blackstone manager to Glen. Ex Glen manager to Blarney Street and bringing 2 from Coachford and at least 2 from Glen. Done deal by all accounts.

I think Glen guy is stepping down. Our manager was asked by Glen I believe but is staying. I was asked by another on his behalf.......and yes I did tell him!!

Horse24
30/05/2013, 5:33 PM
Honest question: Is it possible to have strong Kilreen and a strong Casement at the same time. Schoolboys and Ladies history would suggest otherwise. I'd especially like the opinion of beano, kc, happy etc

six-yard-box
30/05/2013, 5:38 PM
haha we were the same in poznan during the summer fellas being tapped up left right and centre..paul mulryan was the name of the guy i heard taking over at the glen.

Thebeanosarebac
30/05/2013, 7:16 PM
Honest question: Is it possible to have strong Kilreen and a strong Casement at the same time. Schoolboys and Ladies history would suggest otherwise. I'd especially like the opinion of beano, kc, happy etc

very good question..at junior/senior level I don't see why both can't be sucessful,there are more than enough players around that area for both clubs..if killeren don't get promotion this year tho id worry for them because I belive they wil lose a lot of big players but on the other side they always bring through good youths..with regards to the womans team I could only see 1of the teams doing we'll

Glenbuck
30/05/2013, 10:17 PM
haha we were the same in poznan during the summer fellas being tapped up left right and centre..paul mulryan was the name of the guy i heard taking over at the glen. Never heard of him. Has he connections.

killer"B"
30/05/2013, 10:26 PM
was he there donkey years ago that fella mulryan ???

upfront
31/05/2013, 5:28 PM
new 2 this lads alot of the lads talking about it said id see whats going on im involved in soccer along time !! was talking to 2 lads at a game the other nite telling me tricksey is leaving pearse and taking 2 of 3 with him 2 names said dean is his name i think and that younge blonde fella and ross the winger any trute ?

Just my opinion
01/06/2013, 3:34 PM
The following are rumours I heard. Like I say just rumours.
1) Park def gone MSL
2) Knockavilla folding?
3) Corkbeg and Churchvilla joining their AUL teams together
4) Village are losing 2 very important players

tricksey
01/06/2013, 4:53 PM
Just to clear this up how would I take anybody anywhere ?

Radiostar
01/06/2013, 5:55 PM
Heard the Churchvilla/Corkbeg rumour as well. Also as far as I heard, Park hadnt applied for Msl by the deadline date. Not to say it couldn't happen though.

Blackandwhite
01/06/2013, 8:05 PM
Ya I heard dean is going back to Douglas, the village player is Howie Coakley going senior,

Sparks
01/06/2013, 8:12 PM
Ya Douglas getting a new manager who will be approaching new players.
Junior or Senior?

tricksey
01/06/2013, 10:02 PM
Lads these are my views only and have nothing todo with pearse Celtic

P.C.
02/06/2013, 12:50 AM
just what i was told tricksey !! u should not be playing aul u should be msl your 1 of the best around u give the avondale keeper a run for his money
stop the lights upfront hes not msl standard at all never mind Avondale standard their after winning 3 intermediate cups in 3 years with the best footballers cork have to offer get a grip.

tricksey
02/06/2013, 12:52 AM
just what i was told tricksey !! u should not be playing aul u should be msl your 1 of the best around u give the avondale keeper a run for his money thanks upfront I'm going to be slated now for that post haha
If I leave pearse I won't be dragging anybody with me I can assure ye that anyway

upfront
02/06/2013, 1:00 AM
iv been to alot of aul and msl games this year its very hard 2 get a greart keepers now days your kicking is just some thing els tricks !! any new on shane sherlock on his way back 2 everton ? fella on goal now is shocking seen him down the cross last sunday and a few other times he could not catch a cold

Sparks
02/06/2013, 1:38 AM
thanks upfront I'm going to be slated now for that post haha
If I leave pearse I won't be dragging anybody with me I can assure ye that anyway

Are ya leaving tricks? :)

tricksey
02/06/2013, 1:59 AM
Are ya leaving tricks? :)

Didn't say that sparks just said if because the way it was implied

1fortheTeam
02/06/2013, 8:46 AM
Didn't say that sparks just said if because the way it was impliedmust have been a great night on here last nite so many posts deleted .

Sparks
02/06/2013, 11:10 PM
Heard tonight John Paul Nagle moving from one AUL team too a premier team.

IWasOnside
03/06/2013, 7:54 AM
Glenvale manager Colours gone to Blarney United. I wonder will there be a few leave with him?