PDA

View Full Version : Feck - we forgot about this

eoinh
18/07/2004, 6:54 PM
Drogheda are leading shels 1-0. C'mon the Drogs!

adamcarr
18/07/2004, 6:55 PM
Great news. Cmon Drogs!! Its Half time!

adamcarr
18/07/2004, 6:57 PM
And Jason Byrne sent off after 45mins.
Hopefully he did something very serious so he will be banned for a good while! :)

Ruairi
18/07/2004, 6:59 PM
excellent news. come on DROGS!!! (never in my life did i think i'd say that)

tiktok
18/07/2004, 7:01 PM
And Jason Byrne sent off after 45mins.

three match ban hopefully ;)

what are the odds shels will get a poxy late equaliser?? :(

Ruairi
18/07/2004, 7:02 PM
or a poxy late equaliser and an even poxier later winner??

Joey Jo jo.
18/07/2004, 7:08 PM
Apparently Byrne got booked and then stuck his fingers up at the linesman (oh sorry, assistant referee).

De Town
18/07/2004, 7:14 PM
linesman (oh sorry, assistant referee).

He's the flagboy :D ;)

Joey Jo jo.
18/07/2004, 7:30 PM
Drogheda are 2 up.

A face
18/07/2004, 8:10 PM
FT Shelbourne [0 - 2] Drogheda United

31' [0 - 1] Lester

45' Byrne

65' [0 - 2] Cronin

adamcarr
18/07/2004, 8:40 PM
Nice One Drogs!!!!

BobtheDrog
18/07/2004, 10:17 PM
ollie byrne went for the ref at half time aswell :p and the drogs should have had five or six, it was a straight red card although he had previously been booked. he took about 5 minutes to leave

a good night to be a drog in Tolka
:D :D :D :D

Slash/ED
18/07/2004, 10:24 PM
ollie byrne went for the ref at half time aswell :p and the drogs should have had five or six, it was a straight red card although he had previously been booked. he took about 5 minutes to leave

a good night to be a drog in Tolka

It helps when you have some of the worst refereeing decisions I've ever seen go in your favour, including a free out being given to Drogheda because a Shels played was fouled :confused: and the less said about the Penno the better. I completley missed what Byrne got sent off for so I've no idea if that was up there with some of the other decisions made tonight.

Mind you, Drogheda deserved to win either way, and would have won with any ref out there. Fair play to your fans aswell, that's one of the best atmospheres made by an away team in Tolka for a long time.

BobtheDrog
19/07/2004, 9:01 PM
for the penalty contact was made, all be it minimal.and the red card was coming anyway he'd been warned and booked and still cudnt keep his mouth shut nice to see a ref stand up for himself. but there were a few dodgy decisions both ways i agree about the one you mentioned cudnt see how we got a free out of that but we did

patsh
20/07/2004, 8:58 AM
Good to see a ref standing up to the usual $h£l$ intimidation and thuggery.
When will the FAI/eL do something about the jailbird/thug/scumbag secretary of the "club" ?
Well Done Buttimer!

iceman
20/07/2004, 10:36 PM
Because its Shels....a "big" Dublin club...you can be sure nothing will happen. Jason Byrnes behaviour was dreadful...Steven Gray marked him out of the game and he could'nt hack it...kept mouthing and eventually lost the plot by making a cruel gesture at the linesman. Would'nt leave the pitch and then Ollie blew a fuse and lunged at the referee as he made his way down the tunnel. Had to be physically restrained. Jason apparenty punched two holes in the tunnel on his way through. Dreadful scenes but no doubt it will all fall through a dark hole somewhere and Shels will walk away from it.