Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

BonnieShels
08/07/2011, 9:08 PM
Quarter Final Draw:

Murfinator V SwanVsDalton
Fixer82 V Metrostars
BonnieShels V EAFC_rdfl
tetsujin1979 V Sullivinho

BTW - I used random.org to make the draw. (plus I'm still waiting a few payments :p)

I'll create the Match Polls over the weekend. The polls will be open for 1 week.

I have now developed an irrational hatred for Ericsson Athletic. I wonder why...

Excellent work Metro.

EastTerracer
09/07/2011, 3:59 AM
And the final pick of the draft goes to..... EAFC_rdfl

Also if everybody can post up their formation using http://www.footballuser.com like Sullivinho above e.g.

http://www.footballuser.com/Formations/2011/07/154546_Ireland.jpg

That is an incredible defence.

Have to agree with Boovidge there.... and three of your midfielders have scored in the World Cup finals. A very impressive team.

EAFC_rdfl
09/07/2011, 10:32 AM
I have now developed an irrational hatred for Ericsson Athletic. I wonder why...

Excellent work Metro.
its Ericsson Athlone, but anyway!!
bring it on

BonnieShels
09/07/2011, 11:21 AM
its Ericsson Athlone, but anyway!!
bring it on

I hate you guys as well. ;)
As well as Ericsson Alberts. Scum.

Junior
11/07/2011, 2:27 PM
Quarter Final Draw:

Murfinator V SwanVsDalton
Fixer82 V Metrostars
BonnieShels V EAFC_rdfl
tetsujin1979 V Sullivinho

BTW - I used random.org to make the draw. (plus I'm still waiting a few payments :p)

I'll create the Match Polls over the weekend. The polls will be open for 1 week.

Not sure how many images you can put in one post but it might be worth trying to put the images side by side for each of the qtr final ties - judging a bit easier

Great thread.

Metrostars
11/07/2011, 3:17 PM
I am waiting to hear back from the Mods since I dont have the Poll option when I create a thread.... Stay tuned.

EAFC_rdfl
13/07/2011, 7:50 AM
Just with regards these play-offs, I think it should be based purely on the 11 v 11, i.e. I voted in the other 3 games by comparing goalkeeper with goalkeeper, RB with RB etc. I think its the fairest way. I refuse to comment on the thread containing my teams vote and will let the team dictate how I get on.
As for not liking retired players' personalities, BAH :D, its all about what they did on the pitch!!

BonnieShels
13/07/2011, 10:08 AM
If soccer attracted rational people it would be rugby.

Fixer82
13/07/2011, 11:30 AM
Just with regards these play-offs, I think it should be based purely on the 11 v 11, i.e. I voted in the other 3 games by comparing goalkeeper with goalkeeper, RB with RB etc. I think its the fairest way. I refuse to comment on the thread containing my teams vote and will let the team dictate how I get on.
As for not liking retired players' personalities, BAH :D, its all about what they did on the pitch!!

Ah ya must have Don Givens so ...

shakermaker1982
13/07/2011, 11:45 AM
I've voted and found it extremely difficult!!!

AlaskaFox
13/07/2011, 11:50 AM
Metro, any chance of a dotts vs me poll? :D

EAFC_rdfl
13/07/2011, 1:02 PM
Ah ya must have Don Givens so ...

as much as these two have annoyed the hell out of me over the last few years, I pick
mark lawrenson and don givens

So, now its another long bore of a wait for me grrrrr, it could be monday before my next pick:beer:

Poor Givens is getting some awful hatred right enough! In fairness to me though ;) I did acknowledge it when picking!

Metrostars
13/07/2011, 1:35 PM
Metro, any chance of a dotts vs me poll? :D

You can PM Gustavo to create your runoff poll!

Metrostars
13/07/2011, 1:37 PM

I don't think they should be judged on an individual basis, it is a team game after all. I purposely selected Holland and Kinsella together, individually they were not great but together they did a fine job in 2002.

Metrostars
19/07/2011, 3:37 PM
The Quarter-Final results are in:

Murfinator 10 SwanVsDalton 24
Fixer82 3 Metrostars 35
BonnieShels 13 EAFC_rdfl 22
tetsujin1979 14 Sullivinho 19

Draw for the Semis
Sullivinho VERSUS EAFC_rdf
Metrostars VERSUS SwanVsDalton

BonnieShels
19/07/2011, 3:43 PM