PDA

View Full Version : parkin near the RDS..

Martinho II
24/05/2010, 5:47 PM
well guys,

I am driving up to the Ireland game tomorrow nite in the RDS.. Can ye recommend any good spots near the ground where I can park the car as I remember the last time that I was up there for the cup final in 2008 we had to park a long distance from the ground..

the 12 th man
25/05/2010, 1:14 AM
well guys,

I am driving up to the Ireland game tomorrow nite in the RDS.. Can ye recommend any good spots near the ground where I can park the car as I remember the last time that I was up there for the cup final in 2008 we had to park a long distance from the ground..

Any of the roads off & around Pembroke Rd should do you Marty,like Wellington rd,Raglan Rd,Clyde Rd etc,Pembroke Rd is an extension of Baggot St and is handy enough to find and not far from the ground.

Macy
25/05/2010, 7:39 AM
Around baggot street/ pembroke road is your best bet Marty, as 12th says. Burlington Road, and even along the canal (Mespil Road) probably wouldn't be bad bets either if you heading back down afterwards. Also, you might have to pay for a bit of parking in any places mentioned - from memory I think some of the parking is pay to half 6 at least. You ain't going to get that close to the ground realistically - a lot of the routes around the RDS are no parking at rush hour even when there's nothing on!