Thread: parkin near the RDS..

International Prospect Martinho II's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    539 Posts

parkin near the RDS..

well guys,

I am driving up to the Ireland game tomorrow nite in the RDS.. Can ye recommend any good spots near the ground where I can park the car as I remember the last time that I was up there for the cup final in 2008 we had to park a long distance from the ground..
    Gary Cronin is he the right man to manage Longford Town?

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    245 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Martinho II View Post
    well guys,

I am driving up to the Ireland game tomorrow nite in the RDS.. Can ye recommend any good spots near the ground where I can park the car as I remember the last time that I was up there for the cup final in 2008 we had to park a long distance from the ground..
    Any of the roads off & around Pembroke Rd should do you Marty,like Wellington rd,Raglan Rd,Clyde Rd etc,Pembroke Rd is an extension of Baggot St and is handy enough to find and not far from the ground.

Godless Commie Scum
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    436 Posts
    Around baggot street/ pembroke road is your best bet Marty, as 12th says. Burlington Road, and even along the canal (Mespil Road) probably wouldn't be bad bets either if you heading back down afterwards. Also, you might have to pay for a bit of parking in any places mentioned - from memory I think some of the parking is pay to half 6 at least. You ain't going to get that close to the ground realistically - a lot of the routes around the RDS are no parking at rush hour even when there's nothing on!
    If you attack me with stupidity, I'll be forced to defend myself with sarcasm.