PDA

View Full Version : most ridicilous/unbelievable actual statement/headline

the scout
03/03/2004, 5:56 PM
slick willie(mr clinton)was finally cornered and had to answer a very awkward question.
reporter:"mr clinton regarding the question of your possible drug use at school,did you in fact use drugs at school,yes or no??"

mr clinton:"sir,i did indeed smoke pot at school,but the truth is that i never inhaled"
what a blatent lie!!!!!!!

the 12 th man
04/03/2004, 2:46 PM
in america a midget was going around houses conning little ould ladies by telling them he could contact their dead partners by
clairvoyance.when he gained access to their house he would distract them and rob their purses etc.

he was eventually caught and sent to court where he was convicted of multiple counts of robbery.when he was on route from the court to jail he somehow managed to escape police custody.despite a massive search by police he could not be located for the rest of the day and the headlines in the paper (national enquirer or similar)the next morning was

"small medium at large"

ps nearly forgot the sun :famous headline: "freddie starr ate dahamsta"

Troy.McClure
04/03/2004, 3:27 PM
A story on soccernet about a Swiss football club called Young Boys FC (or something like that) who had run into problems putting up floodlights

Young Boys Face Erection Problems ;)

Also (if the college paper counts) there was an article on dyslexia and they managed to mis-spell one of the words in the headline, ironic!

Anytime soon Aberdeen Stu will post 'Super Calli go balastic, Celtic were atrosious' as his fav heeadline.

Ozymandias
04/03/2004, 3:32 PM
What does DNA stand for ..National Dyslexic Association....apologies to all those affected...just troy reminded me of it

the 12 th man
05/03/2004, 11:01 AM
a certain mr flynn"that cheque you gave me for $50,000 was a political donation.

mr ahearn"i just remember signing blank cheques for mr haughy
,and i didnt think anything was wrong with that"

another sun headline "man bites dog after drugs binge"

Troy.McClure
06/03/2004, 1:41 PM
Originally posted by Ozymandias
What does DNA stand for ..National Dyslexic Association....apologies to all those affected...just troy reminded me of it

Thats funny, I am dyslexic! :D

PS DNA stands for Dioxyribo Nucleic Acid :)

Troy.McClure
06/03/2004, 1:43 PM
I know Bobby Robson is getting old, but theres no need to bring possible impodence into things!

Robson Happy to Have Woody Again (http://soccernet.espn.go.com/headlinenews?id=293366&cc=5739)