PDA

View Full Version : FAI Intermediate Cup 2009/2010

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

razor
09/05/2010, 8:18 PM
harsh enough scoreline in the end considering it was 1-1 with 5 minutes left.
A poor punch led to a Crumlin second and then scored on the break at the death.

Spratty scored after 20 minutes but Crumlin levelled within 5 minutes of the break.
If Dale had kept their lead until half time then it could have been a different game.

HarpoJoyce
10/05/2010, 6:05 AM
Avondale had the better of the first half, Noel Hartigan hit the bar a few minutes before David Spratt scored. Dean Kelly got the equaliser, Robbie Sheilds took his time before passing to MOTM's James Lee to score and I thought the ball came back off the crossbar before Kelly got his second. D 12(th) man of Crumlin kept the team going aswell, they're hoping for a few more trophies this year.

razor
10/05/2010, 8:50 AM
Interesting post on the lslforum
how does a referee from Crumlin get to referee an Inter Final witn a tean from Crumlin in it? Aside from that, its a brilliant achievement and thoroughly deserved. From looking at the leagues I gather Crumlin have won or are still in every competition they entered bar the Lanigan, FAI and Leinster Junior. Well done to all involved

centre mid
10/05/2010, 9:22 AM
Well done Crumlin, fantastic achievment. Hard luck Avondale, next year you will go one better.

AvondaleNutter
11/05/2010, 10:27 PM
I put my money on Avondale tomorrow. You've heard it here!!!!! not playing well this year but like the Rockmount team of the early 2000. not good in the league but have it in the cup. They have the best 13 players in the Cork & are well experienced. Crumlin a very hard working team who also have great quality & a huge squad.

Mulconry for man of the match tomorrow!!!!!!!

I hope you didn't put too much money on them lol!

razor
12/05/2010, 8:02 AM
Crumlin were no great shakes on the day, well beatable. Tolka were more of a threat in the semis.

I heard last night that Tommy Dunne was at the game, maybe looking at a few Dale players.

Clifford
14/09/2010, 4:58 PM
Any 1st round draw for the new season? Rockmount home to Mayfield is all I heard.

Razorrrrrrrrr where are youuuuuuuuuuu???