PDA

View Full Version : Gerry Carr resigns (doesn't really)

avvenalaf
09/01/2009, 8:35 PM
In a shock move this evening, Gerry Carr has resigned his post as Assistant Manager of Sligo Rovers FC citing interference with his job as the reason for so doing. In a short statement, the Rovers legend said ' I have no problem working with Paul Cook and have always had a terrific relationship with him but that other fcuker, Paul Cooke has been doing my head in and I will no longer tolerate the situation'.
Life long supporter and Guardian of The Message Board, Redie said ' I warned youse often enough about this and knew that it would come to a head. I hope ye are all happy now and that ye can start calling for Sean Connors to return to the club'.

Rovers1
09/01/2009, 8:44 PM
wonder how Sligomen will react?

red bellied
09/01/2009, 9:06 PM
wonder how Sligoman will react?

He will take the ladies job, qualify them for Europe and then resign. In a shocking move in an inclusive interview with himself on the website, he has been approached by Harps to manage their newly formed ladies side and has decided to accept.

showgies
09/01/2009, 9:16 PM
Some names in the frame to replace Carr are:

Rob (3-4-3) Mc Donnell
Willie McStayed
Jimmy Mullens
Steve Cockerill
Larry Sanchez
Dan Riordan

brianw82
10/01/2009, 8:31 AM
I thought this was serious for a moment.... :)

Knappagh Red
10/01/2009, 9:49 AM
So did I, that was as funny as removing my own liver with a rusty spoon

redobit
10/01/2009, 11:42 AM
I thought this was serious for a moment.... :)

Same as that. I even started speed reading it to find out quicker what was goin on, as if the extra 5 seconds to read it normal would have made any difference!

brianw82
10/01/2009, 12:01 PM
In a shock move this evening, Gerry Carr has resigned his post as Assistant Manager of Sligo Rovers FC citing interference with his job as the reason for so doing. In a short statement, the Rovers legend said ' I have no problem working with Paul Cook and have always had a terrific relationship with him but that other fcuker, Paul Cooke has been doing my head in and I will no longer tolerate the situation'.
Life long supporter and Guardian of The Message Board, Redie said ' I warned youse often enough about this and knew that it would come to a head. I hope ye are all happy now and that ye can start calling for Sean Connors to return to the club'.

This works on so many levels. avvenalaf should really move into comedy, he's obviously wasted in whatever it is he does.

avvenalaf
10/01/2009, 3:16 PM
So did I, that was as funny as removing my own liver with a rusty spoon

I think I'll just pop out for a nice bottle of Chianti.

Shiba
11/01/2009, 12:50 PM
Some names in the frame to replace Carr are:

Rob (3-4-3) Mc Donnell
Willie McStayed
Jimmy Mullens
Steve Cockerill
Larry Sanchez
Dan Riordan

Mickey Reid
Dermot Kiley...........Maybe

showgies
11/01/2009, 2:40 PM
Mickey Reid
Dermot Kiley...........Maybe

Not forgetting:

Nicky Reed and
Nicky Read

roversman
11/01/2009, 4:27 PM
micky robinson

Redie
12/01/2009, 10:37 AM

Ye all might think he's havingalaugh but faced with the prospect of going through another season of his name being misspelt in all sections of the media Paul Cook advised Gerry Car that he could be next and to get out while there is still time.

avvenalaf
12/01/2009, 1:07 PM
He's safe enough. There won't be many new Cars around this year. Anyone seen an 09 yet?