PDA

View Full Version : Tribune: FAI bans 30 in campdown on hooligans

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

MariborKev
30/11/2008, 1:37 PM
Typical media hype including such nuggets as

"Violence at League of Ireland games has become common over the last five years"

Gardai spotters will be attached to each club and will travel with fans to away games.

A face
30/11/2008, 1:54 PM
Slow news days so. How in gods name can they comment on anything even remotely close to it in the last five years.

sonofstan
30/11/2008, 2:01 PM
Campdown?

A Garda spotter (ooh, er....) will sashay over and perform "Go West!" into the ear of the offending ruffian thus ensuring the poor lad never shows his face inside a LoI ground again for fear of repeat mortification - good move!

BohsPartisan
30/11/2008, 2:04 PM
LOL. Gardai traveling with fans. Is this supposed to be undercover or something?

A face
30/11/2008, 2:15 PM
LOL. Gardai traveling with fans. Is this supposed to be undercover or something?

Yeah, look out for anyone wearing these (http://www.moonbattery.com/nose-moustache-glasses.jpg) !! :p

soccerc
30/11/2008, 2:18 PM
FAI bans 30 in clampdown on hooligans

Written by Mark Hilliard

THIRTY League of Ireland supporters have been banned from football grounds across the country as part of stiff new security regulations being introduced ahead of next season. The Football Association of Ireland has also confirmed that garda 'spotters' will be attached to each club and will travel with fans to away matches in a bid to identify and remove undesirable elements. Information on those fans will also be held in a central database at garda headquarters in the Phoenix Park where FAI security officials will liaise with gardaí. As part of the broad set of security measures being introduced to the Irish domestic soccer league, FAI security officials will seek advice and support from their counterparts in the English Premier League.

FAI chief security officer, Joe McGlue, told the Sunday Tribune: "The message that we are trying to get across is to the genuine supporters; to the people who are bringing their kids to the game that there is a safe environment there and that the minority who are causing the problems are being watched, identified and, hopefully, wiped out." The FAI were reluctant to identify the individual clubs from which the 30 fans have been suspended but it is understood that one club alone has had nine of its supporters banned, making up nearly one third of all actions. Progress on new security arrangements with gardaí remains at an early stage but the FAI believes the new measures will be enforceable by the start of the new season next March. A security officers' forum met before, during and at the end of last season to discuss the key issues facing clubs. They have also mimicked measures taken by the English FA whose clubs were overrun with hooligan elements in the past. "Obviously, it's not on the same scale, but we would hope to have the security there for 2009," said McGlue.

Violence at League of Ireland games has become common over the last five years. Gardaí say that it takes the same level of officers to police a game against Shamrock Rovers and Bohemians as it does an All-Ireland final. "It would be a category A match for us, requiring the public order unit, the dog unit, the mounted unit and around 100 gardaí," Inspector Tony Gallagher of Fitzgibbon Street garda station said last year. "These groups are fuelled on aggression and intent on attacking each other. They have to be watched." Supporters of the rival teams consume drugs and alcohol in large quantities before meeting up at pre-arranged points before the game to fight. The FAI is quick to point out that the fans banned from grounds are just a fraction of the estimated 100,000 people who paid in to see their teams play last season. "It's a small minority but it's there and it niggles at us that there is misbehavior. If it's a serious offence the club can ban them for one or two seasons; if it's a minor offence the club can take them in and interview them about their behaviour and give them a yellow card."

BohsPartisan
30/11/2008, 2:19 PM
Yeah, look out for anyone wearing these (http://www.moonbattery.com/nose-moustache-glasses.jpg) !! :p

:D lol Probably not far off the mark there A face. Back in the Feile days I remember being able to spot undercover Drug squad by the crew cut and the black bomber jacket. (And by the fact they were trying to sell you something called ecshtashee).

LeixlipRed
30/11/2008, 3:04 PM
Me: "So how long you been following shels?"
replies in thick Mayo accent: "Shelbourne lad, it's called shelbourne"

eamo1
30/11/2008, 3:21 PM
In 10 years ive been going to Eircom League games ive only felt half threatened/intimidated just once and that was in the Show Grounds during a heated Connacht Derby.
To say violence has increased alot in 5 years in pulling the p"ss completely.
AGAIN I ASK,WHERE THE HELL IS SOMEONE FROM THE FAI TO COME OUT AND DENY A STATEMENT LIKE THAT WHICH CAN DAMAGE THE LEAGUE?????:mad::mad:

BohDiddley
30/11/2008, 3:30 PM
You can comment on the Tribune site:
http://www.tribune.ie/article/2008/nov/30/fai-bans-30-in-clampdown-on-hooligans/?q=hooligan

Seagull
30/11/2008, 3:54 PM
Me: "So how long you been following shels?"
replies in thick Mayo accent: "Shelbourne lad, it's called shelbourne"

:D Ask if he got there in a vay-hick-elle!

atfconline
30/11/2008, 3:55 PM
FAI chief security officer, Joe McGlue, told the Sunday Tribune: "The message that we are trying to get across is to the genuine supporters; to the people who are bringing their kids to the game that there is a safe environment there and that the minority who are causing the problems are being watched, identified and, hopefully, wiped out."

:eek: Sounds a bit drastic!

elroy
30/11/2008, 4:04 PM
Its probably the most coverage that the paper has given the LOI this year.

BohsPartisan
30/11/2008, 4:12 PM
:eek: Sounds a bit drastic!

I can just see it now.
"Mr. McGlue, some fellas at the Bohs Rovers game are throwing shapes at each other."

Darth McGlue "Wipe them out. All of them".

A face
30/11/2008, 4:50 PM
AGAIN I ASK,WHERE THE HELL IS SOMEONE FROM THE FAI TO COME OUT AND DENY A STATEMENT LIKE THAT WHICH CAN DAMAGE THE LEAGUE?????:mad::mad:

Its off season, i know there are projects being worked on but if ever there was a time where the FAI could come out and address this bad press its now. It seems to be a never ending cycle at this stage, someone should grow a pair and do something about it. This is the administration we all seek.

A face
30/11/2008, 4:53 PM
Small amendment on that

I can just see it now.
"Mr. McGlue, some fellas at the Bohs Rovers game are throwing shapes at each other."

Darth McGlue "Wipe them out ..... All of them ......... Mmuuuhhhaaaaa".

Straightstory
30/11/2008, 5:50 PM
God, the Tribune is loathsome.

cheech
30/11/2008, 6:23 PM
There is trouble at matches. It is a fact and one that shouldn't be brushed under the carpet by eircom League fans. We all know it exists so why make a big joke out of it?

BohsPartisan
30/11/2008, 6:30 PM
There is trouble at matches. It is a fact and one that shouldn't be brushed under the carpet by eircom League fans. We all know it exists so why make a big joke out of it?

Yeah, when did you see it? I haven't seen trouble at a game in years and I support a team who supposedly has one of the worst problems. In fact the only thing that would come close to being called trouble I've seen at games was the Gardaí almost kicking off a few times with their supposed "crowd control" measures.

viagogo
30/11/2008, 7:05 PM
I love the part about having same security for Bohs V Rovers as the All Ireland final. GAA fans are such angels compared to soccer fans. They should go to Thurles when the Munster Championship is on and you will see plenty of anti-social behaviour. Underage kids ****ed out of their heads and people ****ing on the streets. These people are in the minority Id admit but this is similar to Eircom League fans. Just the media dont report this.

OneRedArmy
30/11/2008, 7:37 PM

How many matches?

Can you be specific please.

cheech
30/11/2008, 7:49 PM
How many matches?

Can you be specific please.

Specific for Derry?

Okay Shamrock Rovers fans getting battered in the Brandywell by your security.

Derry fans fighting fans in the Cat and Cage.

Specific in general?

There have been many many incidents this last few seasons with the schooligans from more than one club.

"yeah, when did you see it? I haven't seen trouble at a game in years and I support a team who supposedly has one of the worst problems. In fact the only thing that would come close to being called trouble I've seen at games was the Gardaí almost kicking off a few times with their supposed "crowd control" measures."

Hill 16 Pub Rovers and Bohs fans.
Inchicore Rovers and Bohs fans bus wrecked, mini riot on street.
Bohs schooligans attacking buses that Rovers fans get from Tolka after their games.
Pats V Cork. Cork fan gets nose broke. Another gets split with rock while in Richmond Park.
Rovers fans attacking Section A in Dalymount Park.
Dundalk fans attacking Rovers fans outside Oriel Park.
Young Shels fan gets bottled nearly loses an eye by Bohs fan outside Tolka.
Young Bray fan gets badly beaten up outside Finn Park by Harps fans.
Bohs fans attack pub in Derry.
Rovers fans attacked outside ground in Limerick.
Rovers fan getting glassed in face in Horseshoe by Cork fan.
Young Harps fan gets nose broke outside Showgrounds by Sligo fan.

Thats just off the top of my head.

I'm not saying that hooliganism is widespread in the league because it is not. But it is there and to make a joke of it or to say it doesn't happen is not helpful.

BohsPartisan
30/11/2008, 8:02 PM
Hill 16 Pub Rovers and Bohs fans.
Inchicore Rovers and Bohs fans bus wrecked, mini riot on street.
Bohs schooligans attacking buses that Rovers fans get from Tolka after their games.
Pats V Cork. Cork fan gets nose broke. Another gets split with rock while in Richmond Park.
Rovers fans attacking Section A in Dalymount Park.
Dundalk fans attacking Rovers fans outside Oriel Park.
Young Shels fan gets bottled nearly loses an eye by Bohs fan outside Tolka.
Young Bray fan gets badly beaten up outside Finn Park by Harps fans.
Bohs fans attack pub in Derry.
Rovers fans attacked outside ground in Limerick.
Rovers fan getting glassed in face in Horseshoe by Cork fan.
Young Harps fan gets nose broke outside Showgrounds by Sligo fan.

Most of those were either years ago or not at games. And it was section G that Rovers fans attacked. That was at least 5 years ago and its probably the last time I remember seeing trouble inside a ground. The one at Inchicore was as a result of Rovers fckin up the security arrangements and also was quite a while ago (4 or 5 years?). The hil 16 incident was a mile away from both grounds and hours before the game and was also a couple of years back. Name something this year. There was only one major incident I can name off the top of my head and it wasn't at a game but took place elsewhere when the game was going on.

HarpoJoyce
30/11/2008, 8:10 PM
Most of those were either years ago or not at games. And it was section G that Rovers fans attacked. That was at least 5 years ago and its probably the last time I remember seeing trouble inside a ground. The one at Inchicore was as a result of Rovers fckin up the security arrangements and also was quite a while ago (4 or 5 years?). The hil 16 incident was a mile away from both grounds and hours before the game and was also a couple of years back. Name something this year. There was only one major incident I can name off the top of my head and it wasn't at a game but took place elsewhere when the game was going on.

Great, everything you have said reaffirms that better security at LoI games is needed. Because clubs, as you attest, were unable to protect appropiately it's neccessary for the State to take a hand.

Now,time for Bohemian FC transparency.
How many of the banned fans are associated with Bohs?
Why does it take the cops to ban fans and not the clubs themselves/
BohsPartisan,are you running scared?

cheech
30/11/2008, 8:17 PM

I'm not disagreeing with you but does it matter if it is inside the ground or not?

There are fans attached to certain clubs that like to fight with one another. Its not like it is a big secret.

From what I can gather, there was plenty of incidents away from the grounds this year from the schooligans of Bohs, Shels and Rovers. Bebo is full of these little arsewipes.

MMVIII
30/11/2008, 8:21 PM
Just because bebo is full of them doesnt mean theres fights. Id say most go to very little games

BohsPartisan
30/11/2008, 8:22 PM
Great, everything you have said reaffirms that better security at LoI games is needed. Because clubs, as you attest, were unable to protect appropiately it's neccessary for the State to take a hand.

When did the cops ban fans? How am I running? What are you talking about?
Because I have pointed out that there is no trouble at games nowadays and occasionally there is trouble away from games, then there is better security needed at games? :rolleyes:
Its not up to Bohs or Rovers or anyone to maintain public order anywhere else but within and in the direct vicinity of the stadium on matchday. Its the job of the Gardaí to arrest anyone they deem to be in breech of the public order act anywhere else. The fact of the matter is that the Gardaí's idea of crowd control is to antagonise people. I've been at games in other countries with far bigger potential for trouble and the cops seem to be able to cordon off rival groups of fans from each other, ensure they can enjoy themselves within their own boundaries and not antagonise people. I've seen the Gardaí cause problems at games where there was no potential for trouble.

HarpoJoyce
30/11/2008, 8:51 PM
When did the cops ban fans? How am I running? What are you talking about?
Because I have pointed out that there is no trouble at games nowadays and occasionally there is trouble away from games, then there is better security needed at games? :rolleyes:
Its not up to Bohs or Rovers or anyone to maintain public order anywhere else but within and in the direct vicinity of the stadium on matchday. Its the job of the Gardaí to arrest anyone they deem to be in breech of the public order act anywhere else. The fact of the matter is that the Gardaí's idea of crowd control is to antagonise people. I've been at games in other countries with far bigger potential for trouble and the cops seem to be able to cordon off rival groups of fans from each other, ensure they can enjoy themselves within their own boundaries and not antagonise people. I've seen the Gardaí cause problems at games where there was no potential for trouble.

We were slagging off cops earlier in the thread.
I have seen and experienced trouble at games in and outside Dublin (Not at UCD Bowl.) this season. If you havn't experienced, maybe it's because of the excellent security, including the efforts of the Garda Síochana at the games you go to. Your lucky. But you appear to dismiss their efforts to keep football fans safe. You don't give a valid reason why you would do it.

The arguement 'it's not the job of FC's to contol fans away from the ground' is naive. If football club invite people to a regular event they need to bear the cost in minimising the risks to does people. If they expect trouble and do not take adequate precautions to prevent it. They leave themselves incresingly liable.

BohsPartisan
30/11/2008, 8:55 PM
We were slagging off cops earlier in the thread.
I have seen and experienced trouble at games in and outside Dublin (Not at UCD Bowl.) this season. If you havn't experienced, maybe it's because of the excellent security, including the efforts of the Garda Síochana at the games you go to. Your lucky. But you appear to dismiss their efforts to keep football fans safe. You don't give a valid reason why you would do it.

The arguement 'it's not the job of FC's to contol fans away from the ground' is naive. If football club invite people to a regular event they need to bear the cost in minimising the risks to does people.

I don't dismiss efforts to keep football fans safe. I simply think that the issue is overblown by the media and I think most fans would be of the same mind. Bad news sells. The cops are incompetent when it comes to event management in this country. Its a self evident truth.

If they expect trouble and do not take adequate precautions to prevent it. They leave themselves incresingly liable.

How do clubs take precautions to prevent trouble miles away from their ground?

cheech
30/11/2008, 9:21 PM
Just because bebo is full of them doesnt mean theres fights.

Well the videos and photos on their Bebo sites means there is.

Id say most go to very little games

You'd say? That doesn't really quantify to be honest. And again. There is plenty of evidence on their Bebo pages to suggest otherwise.

I have lived in Dublin for nearly 20 years and been to a lot of games over the last few seasons. Dalymount, Tolka, Richmond and Belfield. I've seen plenty of hassle outside the grounds from these schooligans. From my own experiences it has been mostly Bohs and Shels 15 year olds. But getting back to my original post. There is trouble attached to the eircom League. We all know it and it does the image of the league no good.

Personally, I don't mind a bit of tension and atmosphere. I'm not into facilities. I like football and I like the tribalism that goes with it. I would rather have fans segregated with loads of banter than these love-ins. But that has nothing to do with the original point.

maroon ultra
30/11/2008, 9:26 PM
Harpo, can u tell us about the trouble you have experienced at games in and outside Dublin?

MMVIII
30/11/2008, 9:48 PM
Well the videos and photos on their Bebo sites means there is.

You'd say? That doesn't really quantify to be honest. And again. There is plenty of evidence on their Bebo pages to suggest otherwise.

I have lived in Dublin for nearly 20 years and been to a lot of games over the last few seasons. Dalymount, Tolka, Richmond and Belfield. I've seen plenty of hassle outside the grounds from these schooligans. From my own experiences it has been mostly Bohs and Shels 15 year olds. But getting back to my original post. There is trouble attached to the eircom League. We all know it and it does the image of the league no good.

Personally, I don't mind a bit of tension and atmosphere. I'm not into facilities. I like football and I like the tribalism that goes with it. I would rather have fans segregated with loads of banter than these love-ins. But that has nothing to do with the original point.

Yes theres videos of them singing on trains etc acting the hard men, but there is no photos or videos of them fighting. Im not saying it doesnt happen im just saying just because they have bebo pages doesnt mean they actually fight. Dont get me wrong im not sticking up for these schooligans, fighting has nothing to do with football.

Student Mullet
30/11/2008, 9:53 PM
Wasn't there a pub in Derry smashed up about this time last year?

Poor Student
30/11/2008, 9:58 PM

In fairness, I know a guy who is employed by Bohs (or at least was a few months ago) to travel to away games and stand at the entrance to grounds and point out to the security/gardai the fans who have been banned from Dalymount trying to make their way in.

BohsPartisan
30/11/2008, 10:37 PM
Wasn't there a pub in Derry smashed up about this time last year?

And your point is? Another incident miles away from a loi ground.

maroon ultra
30/11/2008, 10:43 PM
So are you suggesting that because it did not happen in the ground that it had nothing to do with LOI? The article, as ridiculous and needless as it was, never said that the violence happened in or outside grounds just that it involved EL clubs fans. Ostrich springs to mind.

cheech
30/11/2008, 10:58 PM
And your point is? Another incident miles away from a loi ground.

Are you for real?

Busload of drunken Bohs fans smashed up a pub the day of a game.

Do you not find that slightly relevant to the LOI?

Do you think that there is a hooligan problem in England?

Obviously not as there is very rarely - more rarely than here maybe - trouble in or around the grounds in England.

jebus
30/11/2008, 11:02 PM
Couldn't care less if the gardai take an interest in the LoI cause we're all well behaved travelling from Limerick.

I do have an issue with clubs washing their hands of incidents however, can anyone from Shels verify how many bannings were handed out to the 100 odd kids who ran the length of the pitch to 'get' the Limerick supporters for instance? Doesn't matter that they didn't have the balls to go through with their nonsense threats before anyone points out that they didn't actually hit any of us

Are you for real?

Busload of drunken Bohs fans smashed up a pub the day of a game.

Do you not find that slightly relevant to the LOI?

Obviously not as there is very rarely - more rarely than here maybe - trouble in or around the grounds in England.

That last line is nonsense. There's still plenty of trouble away from the grounds in England, it's just on a lot smaller scale than it used to be and the FA actually combat any negative press the British media might produce

Rovers Maniac
01/12/2008, 12:15 AM
Couldn't care less if the gardai take an interest in the LoI cause we're all well behaved travelling from Limerick.

I do have an issue with clubs washing their hands of incidents however, can anyone from Shels verify how many bannings were handed out to the 100 odd kids who ran the length of the pitch to 'get' the Limerick supporters for instance? Doesn't matter that they didn't have the balls to go through with their nonsense threats before anyone points out that they didn't actually hit any of us

That last line is nonsense. There's still plenty of trouble away from the grounds in England, it's just on a lot smaller scale than it used to be and the FA actually combat any negative press the British media might produce

I would say about the same number of Limerick fan that were actually attacked ! Zero from what i heard, God to quote Dodge calm down ya Drama queen !

jebus
01/12/2008, 12:19 AM
I would say about the same number of Limerick fan that were actually attacked ! Zero from what i heard, God to quote Dodge calm down ya Drama queen !

You've stuck to supporting Sligo for a while now haven't you? Surely you're due another another change of club soon?

SkStu
01/12/2008, 1:29 AM
So are you suggesting that because it did not happen in the ground that it had nothing to do with LOI?

no, he clearly means that if it has happened in a different country, miles away from the ground, how in hells name can Bohemians do anything to prevent it happening?

there is a problem with public order offences, the remit of the State, not the remit of the clubs and as long as the clubs are assisting in naming and highlighting known troublemakers to the authorities, then they are doing there job as best they can.

On the Derry incident, the cops and courts up there impressed me greatly with their swift and rutless reaction to the incident and the idiots down here would do well to follow their example.

Lionel Ritchie
01/12/2008, 8:40 AM
:D lol Probably not far off the mark there A face. Back in the Feile days I remember being able to spot undercover Drug squad by the crew cut and the black bomber jacket. (And by the fact they were trying to sell you something called ecshtashee).
...tie-dye Led Zep t-shirt, hush puppies and tan coloured chinos was another giveaway. :D

OneRedArmy
01/12/2008, 8:47 AM
There is trouble at matches.

There have been many many incidents this last few seasons.

I'm not saying that hooliganism is widespread in the league because it is not.
You've tied yourself in knots all in the space of two posts.

The incidents you have referred to are spread over 4 seasons. So approximately 10 incidents out of 2000 matches.

"many, many incidents"...get a grip.

dcfcsteve
01/12/2008, 9:22 AM

Cheech - your entire knowledge of English league football must revolve around Premier Soccer Saturday (or whatever it's called this week) because you're laughably way off the mark if you think that trouble in and around English football games is a thing of the past.

It doesn't happen so often in the sanitised Premiership any more - but outside of that there are certain teams and fixtures that almost always result in trouble. There's a conspiracy of silence over this in the national media, but the local media reports it all the time.

Take for example, the predictable violence that followed last night's Swansea v Cardiff match : a fixture that always results in trouble in, around or near the grounds. Look at the video footage on the URL link below - literally battalions of Police involved (over 500), on a scale you didn't even see at contentious IRA funerals during the Troubles :

http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/news/Police-attacked-derby-clash/article-512127-detail/article.html

Google any recent Millwall and Leeds encounters for another fixture that always has trouble around it. Over 10 fans were arrested inside the stadium during the last encounter.

And that's just a start. Without even searching, I'll guarantee you there would've been trouble before or after the Birmingham City v Wolves game on the weekend.

Your confidence assertion that there is more trouble at EL games than there is in England shows that you just can't be taken anywhere near seriously on this issue.

Something else to chew over with your popcorn whilst watching Premier Soccer Saturday...

Macy
01/12/2008, 10:14 AM

Totally clueless rubbish. It's just not reported on.

A face
01/12/2008, 10:19 AM
Cheech - your entire knowledge of English league football must revolve around Premier Soccer Saturday (or whatever it's called this week) because you're laughably way off the mark if you think that trouble in and around English football games is a thing of the past.

And Cheech, just so you know, its long been policy not to report on these weekly incidents because the police reckon that it will exacerbate the issue with hoolies trying to make the front page if it was reported on. So while the FA gladly support the idea of not acknowledging that anything actually goes on the police have curtailed the press in highlighting the issue.

That is common knowledge with the last 20 years !!

cheech
01/12/2008, 11:24 AM
Wow! Wow! Wow lads. That is my point.

There is still a serious hooligan problem in England. But it rarely happens in or around the grounds.

It was in response to the Bohs fan who said that it was nothing to do with the LOI as it didn't happen around the grounds.

"Cheech - your entire knowledge of English league football must revolve around Premier Soccer Saturday (or whatever it's called this week) because you're laughably way off the mark if you think that trouble in and around English football games is a thing of the past"

Steve, I stopped reading your patronising drivel here. Can you make a point with without trying to belittle someone or make yourself sound like an intellectual on football, politics, policing and everything else in between?

cheech
01/12/2008, 11:26 AM
You've tied yourself in knots all in the space of two posts.

The incidents you have referred to are spread over 4 seasons. So approximately 10 incidents out of 2000 matches.

"many, many incidents"...get a grip.

Have I indeed? Another self righteous Derry fan.

There have been many incidents in our league over the past 5 years. Some more serious than others. We all know this so why have a go at me? The incidents I referred to were serious incidents that I remember off the top of my head.

10, 15, 30 - does it matter how many if your son or daughter got split with a brick? It happens so hide your head in the sand all you want, if you ever decide to climb off that high horse.

don ramo
01/12/2008, 11:34 AM
so what yer trying to say is that if go to dublin, go on the **** and smash a window, im a LOI scumbag cause i follow a LOI club,

has anyone ever withnessed a fight on a night theres was no LOI game on, cause according to the tribune we live in avery peacefull country untill a LOI game is on,

why are ye even debateing it, people fight they just use the club as an excuss, if there not fighting on match day in sligo, there fighting down in the local on a saturday night, welcome to civilisation

pete
01/12/2008, 11:40 AM
By UK definition trouble away from grounds is not classified as football holliganism.

Most of the trouble I have seen in recent years has been schooligan related. Numbers of gardai alone will not solve this as they need to use common sense. For example - at Tolka bring the away fans bus outside the ground (the street is already closed) & guaranteed no post match trouble. The fact that the Gardai in charge cannot match such simple obvious solutions gives me no confidence they are interested in anything but extra overtime.

:rolleyes: