Leinster beat Ulster 7-2 and beat Munster 3-1

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Billynomates View Post
    Avondale won 2-1 today against crosshaven
    Sounds like a tight game - Crosshaven seem to have started well in Divison 2. Was the game any good Billy?
    It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ballsac7 View Post
    Sounds like a tight game - Crosshaven seem to have started well in Divison 2. Was the game any good Billy?
    Was not at the game. All I know is Avondale were missing a few due to the micheal ward trophy. I fancy crosshaven to get promoted this year

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Was not at the game. All I know is Avondale were missing a few due to the micheal ward trophy. I fancy crosshaven to get promoted this year
    Might be worth putting a few bob on I'd say whenever Cashmans open the book...
    It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Casement won 3-0 against garryduff. Very comfortable by all accounts.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    MSL team were unlucky not to achieve the 3 in a row.Caught on break by leinster for first,terrible 2nd goal after missing a host of great chances themselves in first half.Ulster game was a non event.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Smile Looking good

Casement won 3-0 against garryduff. Very comfortable by all accounts.
    2-0 up at half time but we didnt ease up in the 2nd half kept the pressure on Garyduff abd we should have had another couple. Delighted at the moment with how things are going for us. 4 wins on the bounce and 4 clean sheets aswell. Robbie O Mahony ex-Avondale made his debut coming on at half time and impressed with his direct running game. Huge game Sunday away to Crosshaven. Should be a cracker

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Evertonian View Post
    MSL Website closing down???

Please note that this web site will ceased to be updated as at Wed, Oct 7th 2009. Please refer to MSL for further info."
    That is an absolute joke. Its the only way they can communicate with players and clubs with immediate information. Surely it does not take too much time to fill in a few scores and fixtures. Between the lot of them surely they can take turns updating the website on a regular basis.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    That is an absolute joke. Its the only way they can communicate with players and clubs with immediate information. Surely it does not take too much time to fill in a few scores and fixtures. Between the lot of them surely they can take turns updating the website on a regular basis.
    I certainly wont lose any sleep over it closing down cause if you ask me its useless. Never updated fast enough and when it is Mondays echo will have been read by all.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Southsider View Post
    I certainly wont lose any sleep over it closing down cause if you ask me its useless. Never updated fast enough and when it is Mondays echo will have been read by all.
    I agreed that is the case this season but last season it was good with the scores being updated Saturday and Sunday Evenings.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Duster Bouglas View Post
    I agreed that is the case this season but last season it was good with the scores being updated Saturday and Sunday Evenings.
    Fair enough but if they updated it on a regular basis it could be a great tool for information. I personally think there should be a website for every league not alone a league as big as the MSL.

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    How about the people on here make a concerted effort to get the weekends results up on this site every Friday, Saturday & Sunday?
    "Must you tell me all your secrets when it's hard enough to love you knowing nothing."

http://worddok.blogspot.com

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    How about the people on here make a concerted effort to get the weekends results up on this site every Friday, Saturday & Sunday?
    Maybe the League are going to launch a new site, just saw what it says on the current site and its very vague. A website is vital for any league but if they are doing it properly they should allow people send in reports, have a top scorer page, coaching page etc etc... Lets be honest the website that is currently there is a pile of **** and needed to be replaced. I say good luck and good riddance, hopefully the League have an alternative already set up....

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

New msl website to be launched

Just decided to do a quick search - it looks like the MSL have gone with a web company called League.ie to relaunch their site - take a look http://www.demo.league.ie/index.php it looks a bit bare at the moment but has potential.....dont know what Gerrard is doing on home page though.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ballsac7 View Post
    Just decided to do a quick search - it looks like the MSL have gone with a web company called League.ie to relaunch their site - take a look http://www.demo.league.ie/index.php it looks a bit bare at the moment but has potential.....dont know what Gerrard is doing on home page though.
    Looks like alot better website. But a website will be useless unless its updated on a regular basis. As razor said if people would insert the results on this website aswell as soon as they hear them it will keep everybody informed

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Just saw the new website looks good but it will be the same as the old one if its not updated like before. I will make the extra effort to post any results i know about straight away

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Southsider View Post
    Just saw the new website looks good but it will be the same as the old one if its not updated like before. I will make the extra effort to post any results i know about straight away
    Yeah looks good another improvement for the MSL. Did anybody listen to Life FM on Friday night for the preview of MSL games last weekend? Was it any good?

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

msl web

The new msl site looks ok and should be fine once all the information is put in place. As with all websites, information is vital, so all clubs should send their match detail etc to the relevant people in the msl as soon as possible after games are played (as requested on the both the present and new sites) and maybe then you will be able to check results, tables etc earlier than previously posted,(Within two or three hours after matches at least), and I'm sure the msl would also add any news or other information that clubs would like to put on the site.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    No sign of the new website yet "Archie" - whats the story, looks like they are having trouble transfering the new content onto the old address.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

msl website

Maybe so, "Ballsac7", I don't know, but I would give them a few days to sort it out. Hopefully it will be worth the wait if they get it right from the start.