Results 2,961 to 2,980 of 11790

Thread: Munster Senior League

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by villaman10 View Post
    ya horse24 think that was the reason, to stop big teams hording all the best talent, bout 2/3 years ago rockmount could of fielded 2 sides capable of achieving sucess , but look if a player is asked to join a rockmount/ avondale they know that there is a good chance they might get less game time, but also a better chance of winning medals!! that shud be there own choice!! 23 player rule would have less effect on country teams as they seem more loyal likes of fermoy who seem to have a good policy of bringing through their own
    But I see an MSL junior side struggling to field a team cos they cant get players who are long gone off the form? It just makes no sense to me. Thanks for the info

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Just heard from a source at work that there was a bust up in training out in Rockmount the other night. Can anybody confirm- possably only a wild rumor however be interesting if it was true?

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    whats the bets nedge howey was involved haha
    im going for all cork sides to progress bar corinthians who will lose to the dale

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    welcome aboard hawk go on the cork sides

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nedge View Post
    Just heard from a source at work that there was a bust up in training out in Rockmount the other night. Can anybody confirm- possably only a wild rumor however be interesting if it was true?
    bet ya howey started giving lip to the dugout even though there was no one in it ha ha. he so used to doing it every week

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    not gonna mention names because i dont want my comment deleted but i heard there was a bit of a bust up, nothing too serious but 1 of these things that you hear about in training once in awhile. mightn't be a bad thing galvanising the team for the rest of the year.

7. Thanks From:

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpet View Post
    not gonna mention names because i dont want my comment deleted but i heard there was a bit of a bust up, nothing too serious but 1 of these things that you hear about in training once in awhile. mightn't be a bad thing galvanising the team for the rest of the year.
    I would say it is pretty rare for a team competing for trophys and having a big squad never having a disagreement in the training ground. With so many players competing for places sometimes challenges might be a bit over the top and things might get a bit heated. I wouldnt read it into it too much. Best of luck to all the Cork teams in the intermediate cup this weekend.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Saw in the Echo the other night that Declan Cahill (ex Limerick, Cobh and Blarney) has signed with Avondale, good signing for them.
    Have they signed any more players, see that they have been put as favourites for the Intermediate Cup by PaddyPower

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    ringmahon 0 - 1 leeds..bad day at the office

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    2-1 win for fermoy at casement. Led at half time, they scored 10 into sec and we scored winner 5 mins after that. Held on very well atthe end.

Didn't see that one comin at home for ringmahon. Game on.
    The above is all opinion and based on personal experience. Unless stated otherwise it is not a dig at anybody, well probably none of you lot.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Clifford View Post
    2-1 win for fermoy at casement. Led at half time, they scored 10 into sec and we scored winner 5 mins after that. Held on very well atthe end.

Ya Cliff some good defending towards the end by yerselves. We should have went one up very early on when our striker missed a great chance We just couldnt get going in the 1st half at all after that. First goal was to soft our Centre half was turned way to easy. Came out in the 2nd half all guns blazing took the lead with a good bit of play from a set piece but straight away from the restart some very casual play just outside our box let ye in again. Missed another 1 v 1 again at 2-1 we have no luck at the minute but some would say you make your own luck Were our own worst enemy a.t the best of times we'll just enjoy the rest of our season now and have a rattle off the Pop Keller.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    St marys 3 Tramore 0

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Lads..was told Gareth Cambridge has signed for st marys!!! Can anyone confirm this??? If so he is up there with the best in the league without a doubt!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Clifford View Post

none of us seen it coming.had man sent off for handball after ten min s.tough call..hopefully we will bounce back from it.first loss in a long time

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    cant confirm if gareth cambridge has joined st marys but if the rumour is true it is a great addition to there squad. they really need to pick up points because there in a relegation battle with tramore, UCC and blarney!!! interesting times ahead!!

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Can anybody explain weather players from MSL can join League of Ireland before the end of the season? Rumors of a raid from Forus are growing around the city- heard that a young Douglas Hall striker and one from Blarney- has anybody else heard this?

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Rumors of a raid from Forus are growing around the city- heard that a young Douglas Hall striker and one from Blarney- has anybody else heard this?
    I would think players could go but no MSL players made the grade last season, most weren't given ample opportunity to be fair.
    I think you mean FORAS, which is the supporters trust, it would be Cork City FC, the club, that'll be doing the signing if at all.
    "Must you tell me all your secrets when it's hard enough to love you knowing nothing."

http://worddok.blogspot.com

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Can anybody explain weather players from MSL can join League of Ireland before the end of the season? Rumors of a raid from Forus are growing around the city- heard that a young Douglas Hall striker and one from Blarney- has anybody else heard this?
    havn't heard anything
    do you know which players?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    look i know this means nothing but im trying past year or more to get my club crest in list.been told do this do that.send to this send to that..edit avatar.blah blah blah.point is i stil cant do it so anyones help will be good.i can send it to someone or something..i dont want the fai one

UPDATE : See here
    Last edited by razor; 02/02/2011 at 3:21 PM. Reason: Added an update

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    would you happen to know which players???
    Last edited by Cici900; 01/02/2011 at 4:49 PM. Reason: made a mistake! :L
    COBH RAMBLERS- FIRST DIVISION CHAMPIONS '07

Equality for the rams:(