Page 101 of 139 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 2766

Thread: Cork AUL Premier & Premier A 2014/15

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    AUL Results - Tuesday 14th April
    Premier League: Grattan Utd 2 Park Utd 1; Pearse Celtic 4 Glen Celtic 0.
    Premier A League: Cathedral Celtic 0 Springfield 1; Macroom 0 Carrigtwohill Utd 2.

AUL 2A: Knocknaheeny Celtic v Park Utd (off).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Well lads Mossie final Friday at 7.30. This is going to be a close game. Any one of the two Teams can win this. Hope both clubs get a big crowd out the cross, and hope its a good sporting game. Best of luck to both clubs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SecondBall View Post
    Another big three points for Grattan...

can an someone help me out; what time is kick off Friday night for the Mossie???
    Grattan flying at the moment. I think they will be there or thereabouts at the end. In it for the long haul for def, fair play to them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by strikeforce View Post
    Grattan flying at the moment. I think they will be there or thereabouts at the end. In it for the long haul for def, fair play to them.
    They have what, 4 games left? Still need Glenthorn to slip up somewhere...gonna be some finish to the season!! As for the Mossie, I'd normally take Kilreen over anyone, but the way they're playing and how strong Glenthorn are I"lol take the northsiders.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Anything can happen in a final to be fair watched he grattan game tonight good solid team with low numbers they keep it interesting til then end of the season tho and its the two that came up from prem a last season entertaining us

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by killer"B" View Post
    Anything can happen in a final to be fair watched he grattan game tonight good solid team with low numbers they keep it interesting til then end of the season tho and its the two that came up from prem a last season entertaining us
    Very weak prem this year though, weakest I can remember to be honest. Take nothing away from whoever wins it tho, lots of hard work goes into winning any league. Hard to believe kilreen's situation, they should be well up there. Best squad by far but seem to be just throwing away games

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Good 3 points tonight for Grattan even tho they were missing there spine of the team marky cans upfront shinkwin centre back and harris on goal but park have it all to do now to catch up everone tippin them to win the league but yet there still to beat a good team in the league they lost against pearse, blarney street and now grattan. Glenthormn have though game against blarney street next week and its a must for 3 points. I can see this league going to a play off if im honest!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by offside Ref View Post
    Good 3 points tonight for Grattan even tho they were missing there spine of the team marky cans upfront shinkwin centre back and harris on goal but park have it all to do now to catch up everone tippin them to win the league but yet there still to beat a good team in the league they lost against pearse, blarney street and now grattan. Glenthormn have though game against blarney street next week and its a must for 3 points. I can see this league going to a play off if im honest!
    Good win tonight for ye. Park had a good few missing to didn't they? So it was always going to be easy when they had no one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    from what i saw of park last night there.s a lot of football left in that aoh semi you cant switch on and off shock on the cards.
    Last edited by 1fortheTeam; 15/04/2015 at 7:19 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by long-ball View Post
    Good win tonight for ye. Park had a good few missing to didn't they? So it was always going to be easy when they had no one.
    Think that comment is a bit unfair, both sides were weakened. It's a results business at the end of the day?

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 1fortheTeam View Post
    from what i saw of park last night there.s a lot of football left in that aoh semi you cant switch on and off shock on the cards.
    But park had a good few players missing that will be back for Saturday so they got a rest befor the big game. You wouldn't be into resting players befor a big game 1for would ya. Are do ye northsiders go all out and hope for the best with your players that they don't get injured.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Big game out the cross Friday night . Kilreen chasing what is their only chance of a trophy and Glenthorn chasing a double. Very difficult to pick a winner . The big pitch might not suit Glenthorn. The two up top for Glenthorn are excellent finishers but not the most mobile but will take any chances they get . Kilreen having an awful season after what was expected of them . Taught they would do better given the squad they have . Extra time and penalties I think

Park v Pearse. Park all the way. Pearse beat Park away in league but I dont think that will help Pearse at the weekend.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    Took in the Grattan game last night and thought they just about wanted it more than park. Park will have to win every remaining game to win it. That's a tough ask. Glenthorn favourites for me.
    Agree with that summary. Glenthorn have their own faith in their own hands...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    But park had a good few players missing that will be back for Saturday so they got a rest befor the big game. You wouldn't be into resting players befor a big game 1for would ya. Are do ye northsiders go all out and hope for the best with your players that they don't get injured.
    what i saw and took in from park il keep to myself and its nothing to do with resting guys .i always hope for the best .you saw what happend when you go messing with a winning team .

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    what i saw and took in from park il keep to myself and its nothing to do with resting guys .i always hope for the best .you saw what happend when you go messing with a winning team .
    That's what you do bud 👍..you stick to a winning team don't change it around unlike other teams.

16. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    That's what you do bud ..you stick to a winning team don't change it around unlike other teams.
    im not being cocky now.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    im not being cocky now.
    I didn't say anything about being cocky it's ture never change a winning team lad. So who you taken over next year ? Are ya going to go back to the street .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    I didn't say anything about being cocky it's ture never change a winning team lad. So who you taken over next year ? Are ya going to go back to the street .
    you never know in football kid sure il lob out a few cv.s

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    i wonder will get in the hole get a game friday night with glentorn down the cross are wait he is on the b team isnt he ? 1for you will have a busy phone for the summer with all the clubs ringing ya to take over top man you are .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    From what u saw. Park were missing 8 players the other night. Considering park should of had 2maybe 3 pens and won the game. ( the ref dan had a nightmare) Wasn't a bad run out. Just wondering Paulie have park done something to you.???