Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 2766

Thread: Cork AUL Premier & Premier A 2014/15

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by long-ball View Post
    He is doing the right thing by not going after scoreing two goals and then geting dropped the following week .. Gaffer looks after his own I was told all his best friends get the run over him it's a team game pick your best 11 .
    Are you for real? He's right not to go because he was dropped? If that was the case none of us would play for anyone, everyone gets dropped at some point. And ya you're spot on its a team game so if a player is to get dropped he shouldn't be running away crying, team game so you support your team mates no matter what. I'm sure whoever he started ahead of in the previous game supported him while he was on the pitch. Cry baby!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by get in the hole View Post
    Are you for real? He's right not to go because he was dropped? If that was the case none of us would play for anyone, everyone gets dropped at some point. And ya you're spot on its a team game so if a player is to get dropped he shouldn't be running away crying, team game so you support your team mates no matter what. I'm sure whoever he started ahead of in the previous game supported him while he was on the pitch. Cry baby!
    I was down watching them play park down there last week and killer played very well I really thought he would start in the aoh but thought made a fool out of me.. But if you had a team that beat park down there last week would you change the winning team I don't think you would like . Stick to the winning team that's all I'm saying really.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    grattan 2-1 winners against park 4 stone wall penalties here and only gave one to grattan well taken might is say..... looked liked park missing/resting a few for the big one saturday

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by long-ball View Post
    I was down watching them play park down there last week and killer played very well I really thought he would start in the aoh but thought made a fool out of me.. But if you had a team that beat park down there last week would you change the winning team I don't think you would like . Stick to the winning team that's all I'm saying really.
    Are you sure you were down there watching that game or are you just entertaining killer??? You always play the best team available on any given day, just because this guy scored 2 the week before that doesn't mean he's in the best team. Pearse beat park which is fine but realistically that was a shock result, park are far stronger than them. If this guy is willing to walk that easily then good riddens to him, who does he think he is! He should be happy to be called up to the first team and to be in the squad for an aoh semi, leave him cry away for the summer sure. I wonder where he'll end up next year ha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Are you sure you were down there watching that game or are you just entertaining killer??? You always play the best team available on any given day, just because this guy scored 2 the week before that doesn't mean he's in the best team. Pearse beat park which is fine but realistically that was a shock result, park are far stronger than them. If this guy is willing to walk that easily then good riddens to him, who does he think he is! He should be happy to be called up to the first team and to be in the squad for an aoh semi, leave him cry away for the summer sure. I wonder where he'll end up next year ha
    dont leave it bother you where i end up worrie about your self alright good little boy

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by killer"B" View Post
    grattan 2-1 winners against park 4 stone wall penalties here and only gave one to grattan well taken might is say..... looked liked park missing/resting a few for the big one saturday
    That spells the end of park's league chances anyway I would think. I'm surprised they fielded a weakened team, 3 points would have put them right in the mix if they strung a few results together. Looks like they are happy with an aoh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    dont leave it bother you where i end up worrie about your self alright good little boy
    Killer let's be honest you were punching well above your weight anyway thinking you were a premier player..you came training with blarney st took your gear bag and ran..We had bare bones back then and you wouldn't of got in..to be fear pearse played their strongest 11 on the day and you were not in the 14 players he used on the day was talking to him well ago he pretty much said he wouldn't of played ya they had 10..

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    You weren't missed tonight anyway, pearse managed to win without you somehow. Pearse not a million miles away from a league win if they can keep winning

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    To be fair we had bare 11 players and 1 came late 4-0 blown up 30 left

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Anyone know how many teams can be relegated from Premier A ?

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kick-off View Post
    Nice easy run out before the big one

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sheao View Post
    Anyone know how many teams can be relegated from Premier A ?
    I wouldn't think anyone will be relegated this year to be honest, the aul will probably make a decision at the agm. I can see the whole thing being jigged around this year, move a few teams up divisions to fill up each section while cutting division 3 to 2 sections with a straight forward top 2 promotion. The round robin situation is a joke

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kick-off View Post
    With 10 left you mean

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Game-of-sloggs View Post
    With 10 left you mean
    Does it really matter? 4-0 game over

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Does it really matter? 4-0 game over
    It doesn't ya it was 4-0 they beat no one big the glen went out with div 2 and 3 players a slapped together team

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    It doesn't ya it was 4-0 they beat no one big the glen went out with div 2 and 3 players a slapped together team
    Glens division 2 team is full of fellas who should be playing for the prem team

17. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Glens division 2 team is full of fellas who should be playing for the prem team
    None of them players showed up today if you went to the game you Would of seen that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Another big three points for Grattan...

can an someone help me out; what time is kick off Friday night for the Mossie???

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SecondBall View Post
    Another big three points for Grattan...

can an someone help me out; what time is kick off Friday night for the Mossie???
    7.30 out in the cross

21. Thanks From:

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    None of them players showed up today if you went to the game you Would of seen that
    Handy fellas to have around! Nobody will go watch glen play anymore, unless there is massive change up there during the summer they will fade away back down the leagues. They'll find it hard to get players back too I would think.