Here you can find answers to questions about how the board works. Use the links or search box below to find your way around.
How do I report a post?
How do I contact a moderator?
How do I quote multiple posts?
Can I change username?
Why was my signup rejected?
How can I reactivate my account?
Why can't I post?
Can I be mod? Please, please, huh, can I, huh?
How come there's no crest/kit for my club?
Who did what?
- Adam Beecher manages the site, sets the rules, etc.
- Hugh Mansfield manages the blog, avatars and generally does far too much work.
- Gaz Edmunds created the logo and the custom template.
- Beecher Networks hosts the website and manages domains and serviced.
- HQFL graciously allowed us to use their vectored crests as avatars.
- Colours of Football allowed us to use their kit graphics used as avatars.
How do I embed a video in a post?
For YouTube, copy the movie code from the address of the movie page in your browser's Location or Address bar. For example, in the following address, the movie code is ry_dNijE4o8, as highlighted.
Now place the code between [yt] and [/yt] tags, like this:
When your post is submitted, the video will be embedded. The process for Google Video is similar, but the code is as highlighted below, and the tags are [gv] and [/gv]: