Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: An interesting fortnight ahead

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

An interesting fortnight ahead

Firstly congrats to Jeff and the lads on a great result tonight my lift didnt materialise so i ended up with Galway Bay FM,Vinny's updates and errortel all on and my nerves frayed for the final 44 mins after we scored. We all got or wish with Derek G. STARTING AND SCORNG hopefully the 1st of many.

We have 4 vital games before the break starting with Bohs away next friday and the 3 home games in a row with Cobh on Monday the 26th followed by St. Pats on friday 30th in the league befor our FAI Cup game versus Waterford on the 6th of June. We badly need to get our support out for the cobh game in particular so maybe a special price promotion and Jersey day could be done with extra radio ads this is our biggest game of the season so far and the club should concentrate their efforts on this game and try to fill Terryland.
    We are the Galway Boys Stand up and make some noise"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Jeff is slowly turning the tanker around but there is very little space for error at the bottom. The bottom four are cut adrift and three of them are going down. A point away to Bohs would be a major bonus but a win at home to Cobh after is a must.

At least the graph is pointing upwards for a change. Defensively Kenna has made a big improvement. We can definitely do this.
    Last edited by Maroon 7; 17/05/2008 at 12:47 AM.