Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Promotion video

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Promotion video

Here is the video that Galway United showed to the IAG in stating the Club's case for inclusion in the LOI Premier Division 2007.

http://www.galwayunitedfc.ie/news-fe...united-tv.html

It has just been added to the Galway United website.
    Nobody knows us, we don't care

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Love the Michael D. piece.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Got about a minute into it before I threw up from laughing so much. Genuinely though that's quite a monument to your promotion that you can show the grandchildren, ye should all be proud

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts
    Fair play, its good to see this kind of stuff .... but there just isn't enough of it out there. Great stuff !!
    The SFAI are the governing body for grassroots football in Ireland, not the FAI. Its success or the lack of is all down to them.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

jubus

is on already , next is pineapple stu. The fact is in a commercial world off field promotion and image is essential. Young lads and students will learn this when they grow up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts
    I thought the interview segments with Tony Cousins and Nick Leesen were very strong - clear, precise and spoken in an ambitious, determined tone.

But the rest of the video IMO feels a bit cheap.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    have you posted that link on the Dundalk forum?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    very good.
    Well done for stayin up as well

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Doesn't quite match Maxi's Dundalk presentation for dramatic effect, but it illustrates the power of video and music combining to effect a positive image in the minds of the viewer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jebus View Post
    Got about a minute into it before I threw up from laughing so much. Genuinely though that's quite a monument to your promotion that you can show the grandchildren, ye should all be proud
    shame limerick didnt make a dvd..... kids there have other interests though!!
    There's the right way, the wrong way.... and the Max Power way!! :-D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts
    Inspirational shots of brushes for corner flags, Jebus making his 15,000th post on foot.ie, no-one turning up for a table quiz.

A few shots of Southill would probably be the highlight !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gilberto_eire View Post
    shame limerick didnt make a dvd..... kids there have other interests though!!
    Yep they do, like actually playing the game of football, something Galway and their confetti throwers seem to have forgotten is the essence of the game. Right here, right now if you're a video production student I guess.

Which other prize Galway pieces were trotted out here, oh yes Geezer, Yes I agree that off field promotion is essential, it shouldn't be celebrated as a means of promotion (well I suppose what else have ye had to celebrate), nor should this half assed transition year student video be seen as a powerful means of promotion. Funny touch having schoolkids asking the Galway players for autographs though, I'm sure they never get a moments peace in Supermacs over there

And then there's Patrick Dunne, the man of a thousand cliches, kudos to you for sticking with it though Patrick, you have my admiration for that if nothing else.

Quick question, why are ye sooooo obsessed with what I think of your never-have-been club? You put the video up here for comment, I commented that it was muck, yet the Galway obsession with Jebus continues

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Yep they do, like actually playing the game of football, something Galway and their confetti throwers seem to have forgotten is the essence of the game. Right here, right now if you're a video production student I guess.

Which other prize Galway pieces were trotted out here, oh yes Geezer, Yes I agree that off field promotion is essential, it shouldn't be celebrated as a means of promotion (well I suppose what else have ye had to celebrate), nor should this half assed transition year student video be seen as a powerful means of promotion. Funny touch having schoolkids asking the Galway players for autographs though, I'm sure they never get a moments peace in Supermacs over there

And then there's Patrick Dunne, the man of a thousand cliches, kudos to you for sticking with it though Patrick, you have my admiration for that if nothing else.

Quick question, why are ye sooooo obsessed with what I think of your never-have-been club? You put the video up here for comment, I commented that it was muck, yet the Galway obsession with Jebus continues

considering you decided to post in this thread makes that statement seem the other way around(also taking into consideration the ''attendence thread'' stuff the last night)

i dont think it should have been put up here personally after all i started a thread in our forum and put the link to it there!!.
    There's the right way, the wrong way.... and the Max Power way!! :-D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Nobody gives a flying shíte about you Jebus but seeing as yourself and Stu are usually first in the queue to take any kind of potshot or sly dig at GUFC (as you once again managed on this thread) then you can expect to get your trousers taken down for you on occasion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts
    That video is pure wizardry!! One word: Class

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroon 7 View Post
    Nobody gives a flying shíte about you Jebus but seeing as yourself and Stu are usually first in the queue to take any kind of potshot or sly dig at GUFC (as you once again managed on this thread) then you can expect to get your trousers taken down for you on occasion.
    Sly dig? Nothing sly about it my man, I think your club is a joke shop, pure and simple as the mighty Hearsay once said. As for no-one giving a flying **** about yours truly? Then why do you all flock to whatever thread I'm in? Why did ye try and find out what I looked like over on the Galwaynet forum? How come I topped the polls of most disliked foot member? Oh I think ye care plenty about ol' Jebus

As for Gilberto, well this was posted in the main forum to get feedback from supporters of other clubs, and probably to try and get a few reassuring pats on the back for the club, and I gave mine, and thats what we call the end...of...story

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    644 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Dunne View Post
    Inspirational shots of brushes for corner flags
    In the past, you're living in the past Ro

Besides, I fail to see what inspiration one could draw from a brush being used as a corner flag??

Jebus making his 15,000th post on foot.ie
    Well if we built a time machine to get that filmed I for one would be dead fcukin impressed

Also, would we leave in the dozens of Galway fans replies??

no-one turning up for a table quiz.
    At 100 quid a table for a 400 quid prize would you??

A few shots of Southill would probably be the highlight
    Pathetic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Sly dig? Nothing sly about it my man, I think your club is a joke shop, pure and simple as the mighty Hearsay once said. As for no-one giving a flying **** about yours truly? Then why do you all flock to whatever thread I'm in? Why did ye try and find out what I looked like over on the Galwaynet forum? How come I topped the polls of most disliked foot member? Oh I think ye care plenty about ol' Jebus

As for Gilberto, well this was posted in the main forum to get feedback from supporters of other clubs, and probably to try and get a few reassuring pats on the back for the club, and I gave mine, and thats what we call the end...of...story
    No one flocks to any of your threads. You seem a little confused about how it works. A thread appears either in relation to GUFC or GUFC is mentioned in passing and you immediately appear like a fly to shíte and start shooting your mouth off about the club. Why you do this I have absolutely no idea as Limerick 37 doesn't appear on the radar of your average GUFC fan. It's petty and juvenile but hey if that's how you get your kicks then I guess it is true what they say about you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    It's petty and juvenile but hey if that's how you get your kicks then I guess it is true what they say about you.
    You see you lot DO talk about me!!

That's check and mate I believe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    644 Posts
    No one flocks to any of your threads. You seem a little confused about how it works. A thread appears either in relation to GUFC or GUFC is mentioned in passing and you immediately appear like a fly to shíte and start shooting your mouth off about the club. Why you do this I have absolutely no idea as Limerick 37 doesn't appear on the radar of your average GUFC fan. It's petty and juvenile but hey if that's how you get your kicks then I guess it is true what they say about you.
    You were doing grand until that bit in bold

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast