Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tonights Games

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    we mightnt even get to see year 4 of the plan thanks to TC's great managerial skills(which didnt even get us up on the pitch btw) which have us staring back at the 1st divison again with 3 games remaining!!..........FACT
    There's the right way, the wrong way.... and the Max Power way!! :-D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    one thing for certain now, is we are going to have to see what strength we have left, both mentally and physically ! Nothing else counts now except the results.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    one thing for certain now, is we are going to have to see what strength we have left, both mentally and physically ! Nothing else counts now except the results.
    I could not have put it better myself , it's getting nearer to the last throw of the dice for the 3 bottom teams one mistake leaves the door open for the other two teams . You have to remember we are in the driving seat at the moment and 3 points on friday night will make us all feel one hell of a lot better .......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    yes we are but we have at least 2 less wins then the rest and waterford have beaten us twice this year so we're not exactly in a great position!!...... i hope that ''good'' result in bray friday doesnt come back to haunt us!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts
    positive as usual.
    We are the Galway Boys Stand up and make some noise"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gufct View Post
    positive as usual.
    overly positive as usual!!..... wake up and smell the coffee GUFCT we're on the verge off relegation and you still think the current set-up is doing well!!...

i just cant believe ppl are talking about year 4 of the plan considering the current situation..last i checked you cant place mid-table in the Prem when your in the 1st division!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Look we all know it hasn't been a good season and alot of quarters haven't delivered and their positions for next season should seriously be conisdered.

But for the next 3 weeks all efforts should be about supporting UTD and the cause in making sure we're still a Premier Divison Club come 3 weeks.

Everyone should get as many up the Dyke on Friday as possible and every single person on this board should make an effort to go to Waterford friday week.That's nearly 2 weeks to make arrangements.

I've no doubt the supporters will play their part on Friday.I just hope the players realise the mammoth effort required and 100% pride and passion required for Friday.If we lose to Derry,a team languishing in mid table with nothing to play for it will be simply down to the team not wanting it enough.

People shouldn't waste their time talking about tactics during the week.It's all about how much the players want it.By all accounts they all read this forum so everyone should make it plainly obvious what we expect on Friday.
    COME ON UTD!
    www.galwayunitedfc.net -----New GUFC fans forum and Gust Website.

Europe's Big Club.
    "Cause Galway are MASSIVE"-RW Rover on 24/8/07 00:29am

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    While I dont disagree with your "FACTS" Woodquayboy, I wonder why did you only concentrate on the negatives? Why didnt you include plenty of more facts which are at your disposal? Also, I must ask you for next weeks lotto numbers as I can see in the fact that is highlighted you can predict the future !!!!!

better first season with a full time players set up than drogheda (this season champions) in there first season (who won a playoff against galway united to survive in there first season as a fulltime set up). FACT
    It appears that it isn't only WoodquayBoy who can predict the future...
    surely our season being better than the Drogs doesn't become a FACT until we are clear of the Play-Off spot!!! We are currently one point ahead of Waterford and have to play them away!

I hope to God that we avoid it and personally I think that our best shout is to beat Derry at home on Friday. The worst case scenario is us losing and Waterford beating a Drogs team who are coasting to the end of a long season having secured the Championship crown already. That scenario would be a nightmare where we would need to win in the RSC.

Regardless of whether you think TC is the man for the job or if you dont (like me), it is vital that the team get good support on Friday, anything short of a win is unthinkable!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Conor H View Post
    I've no doubt the supporters will play their part on Friday.I just hope the players realise the mammoth effort required and 100% pride and passion required for Friday.
    I've been speakin to a couple of the players both monday and yesterday and believe me they're up for it Friday nite.

bring it on....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123